Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebellion in the Underground drug scene

4 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Rebellion in the Underground drug scene - Page 6 Empty Re: Rebellion in the Underground drug scene

Post  Hyde Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:45 am

Hyde stopped adn pulled away a little. "You had doubts about us?....about me?" That cut deep. Takuya had doubted him. Doubted him of what he didn't know but the fact that his lover did at all hurt. Wasn't he there for him? Letting him know that he was the best thing in the world? That all he wanted was him? What did he do to make him doubt him?
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Rebellion in the Underground drug scene - Page 6 Empty Re: Rebellion in the Underground drug scene

Post  Takuya Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:04 am

"It's not like that... It's just... Well..." He sat up and folded his hands in his lap, thinking about the best way to voice everything... "You've been amazingly supportive, I couldn't have asked for any more support... but you're hiding something. You've been hiding something since I woke up at the hospital... I still feel like you are but... you have to have your own reasons, but it worries me... I... I don't hide anything from you... so being like that with you, it's been the closest I've felt since the first few days at the hospital-- I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything-- I-I'll be back."

He got up and moved quickly to the bathroom, locking the door and bracing himself against the counter... He just made Hyde upset and he knew it... Why did he always talk before thinking it out first?! "Dammit..." He whimpered softly to himself as tears started slipping down his cheeks, luckily he'd gotten grat at silent crying...
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:12 am

Oh...so he knew then? Hyde looked down but he looked up as Takuya went to leave. "Takuya, wait. I-...I was trying to be strong...for you..." His lover didn't hear him though. He was already gone. Hyde felt bad...his eyes were watering but somehow he couldnt' move.

Hizumi and hide were laying in bed together when Hizu had the urge to get up for some reason. He didn't know why till he saw Takuya go into the bathroom. Silently he moved to the door and knocked softly.

"Takuya? Are you alright?...Open the door please...what's wrong?" He saw the look on the younger man's face to know it wasn't a bathroom run for the normal reasons. Takuya was escaping to the bathroom and he wanted to help with whatever reason it was.

Last edited by Hyde on Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:19 am

He panicked mildly and turned the water on, splashing it a bit and shaking his head to try and clear his thoughts. Hizumi was at the door, but he didn't want him to worry.

"Oh, I'm fine, just a headache... Strange dream you know?" Not at all true, but he found it convincing enough. It wasn't as if he was exactly clothed to open the bathroom door anyways. He'd ran here naked... and without a thought of hide and Hizumi being in the house. He looked around for a towel but only saw a handtowel... Great... "I'm fine really... You don't have to worry about me."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:27 am

"Takuya..." Hizumi went back to his room and grabbed hide's bathrobe off the bedroom door. He went back to the bathroom and knocked again.

"I have a bathrobe if you open the door. I noticed that you weren't decent when I saw you come in. Please open the door Takuya...look. I know it has to be hard but Hyde is trying his best to be strong for you and not let it show how bad what happened to you effected him. hide's doing his best to keep him calmed down so he doesn't crack in front of you but...you being gone that long is going to worry him..."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:47 am

Takuay still didn't open the door but he did give him a response, "My parents tried to kill me... I understand wanting to be strong but in the end it makes the effort weak... He's suffering so I can be okay?! How is that even fair to him?!" For decency sake he grabbed the largest handtowel he could find and covered himself and nearly yanked the door open. He let Hizumi see all of the sickly discolored bruises and the scabbed over slices all over his body, "Do you know how much it kills me inside to see him look at me like this? To see that he's clearly thinking of about those thing they did... but he just smiles. I love him to death but it's going to eat him from the inside out and I don't have any shred of a clue how to make it easy for him! And now he thinks that I've doubted him and he just... I feel like I'm failing him, I don't want to drag him down but thats what I feel like I'm doing and-and... I just don't know!"

He wasn't sure if his voice was echoing or not, but he knew his tears were aweful loud right now... it would surprise him if everyone came knocking to make sure things were alright...
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:13 am

Hizumi's jaw dropped at the sight. Takuya's body was badly marred. Still, the man moved and opened the bathrobe to wrap around Takuya as he pulled him into a hug. "He does it because he loves you. He knows that what happened to you is something no human should endure. He doesn't want to force you to look at how much it hurts him to know he couldn't save you from that. He doesn't want you to feel...inadequate or unwanted. He sees the beauty that is hidden beneath those cuts and bruises. He sees them and knows what caused them but he sees beyond them. He does this for you...so you don't suffer anymore. Hyde loves you more than you know Takuya." Hizumi was comforting him and letting him know the reasoning Hyde had for what he did.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:37 am

"But it's still not fair to him... it's not... I don't want him to suffer that! I miss... when he didn't have this huge need to shield me... I understand, I do but... he's not just my guardian, he's my lover. I want him to be happy..." He tied the robe closed and stepped back from Hizumi, looking down a bit as he did... "Thank you... I'm sorry if I seem selfish..." Takuya stepped around him, and padded quietly down the hall to Hyde's room. Though each step took felt less stronger than the next... and by the time he got to the bedroom he wondered his he was walking at all...

"H-Hyde..." His lover was up and by his side quickly, but something was wrong his vision was spotted and he felt like he was falling... "I don't feel so good..." His body leaned heavily against Hyde as his eyes slipped shut, his body temperature dropped and he started having cold sweats shortly after. "I'm sorry... Hyde... I don't want... to worry you..."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:44 am

Hyde was up the moment Takuya entered the room and started to apologize but something was wrong with Takuya. "Takuya? Oh my god...Takuya. Shh...it's okeh. I'm always going to worry. I love you too much not to....Takuya? Takuya. Takuya wake up. Takuya! Guys! hide call 911!! Takuya wake up!" Hyde was crying by the time Hizumi and hide made it to the door. hide was on the phone with 911 and Hizumi was at his side. He'd just made it back to the room when Hyde had called. Takuya was passed out, freezing to the touch yet running a fever. Something was seriously wrong and Hyde was terrified that this was his fault.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:59 am

Takuya was rushed off to the emergency room, they ran several test on him and tried to keep Hyde as updated as possible... but they didn't finad any normal complications until two hours into examining him.

"Hyde-san? Can I talk to you in here please?" He pulled Hyde out to the hallway and to the hallway just outside Takuya's room. "By now I'm sure you know about what was done to him by his family... but it seems it only gets worse. There are traces of an unknown substance in his blood stream... We've never seen a drug like it before but we're working on getting him detoxed. Other than that physically he does appear to be sound. Though along with the severe withdrawl, I've reason to believe he may have suffered a minor mental melt down. I'd like to kep him here overnight to make sure he's stable again, but I don't forsee any problem with him returning home. Keep in mind he may seem very drowsy and out of it for a week, the detox has that effect on some people. Any more questions, feel free to call, you can go sit with him now if you wish." With a small bow the doctor walked away and left him to enter the room with a now peaceful Takuya, his breathing was soft and with all the wires attached to him to monitor him he looked more fragile than he already was.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:14 am

Hyde listened to the doctor but his heart only clenched more in fear and pain. Why didn't he ever think of that. "He-...o-okeh...." The doctor left and Hyde turned to his lover to see him broken. His sweet beautiful Takuya had been broken by his parents...and by him. He had a mental melt down because of him. If he'd taken him back for a check up like the doctor had suggested when they left they would've caught this and he would've been fine.

"I'm horrible...I'm a horrible guardian and an even worse boyfriend. I should've...I should've done more. Taken you back to the hospital, told you how I felt. I-I-I wanted to be strong for you...give you a stable environment and a strong support to lean on. I'm sorry...I'm so sorry. This is all my fault...if I hadn't taken so long...i-if I'd done my job right you wouldn't be here...you would be happy and healthy and...and not broken. I broke you and I'm so sorry..." Despite the fact it wasn't really Hyde's fault he was still shouldering the blame for everything.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:26 am

Takuya was in and out of consciousness through all of what he'd said, but he caught bits and pieces... enough to disagree with him. "You're... wrong..." His eyes parted slightly and he looked down tiredly at Hyde. He was too tired to say more, but he gave him a soft smile and gripped his hand weakly in his own. Letting him know that he didn't blame him for any of what had happened.

The talking would have to wait though, at least until he was home and off of all the machines here.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:32 am

Hyde looked up at the voice but shook his head. His cheeks were red from the tears and his eyes were puffy and his voice was wet but he still spoke to his lover.

"No I'm not...If I hadn't held it all in or if I had gotten there sooner like I should've you wouldn't be in this condition. It's my fault and I'm so sorry baby...I'm so sorry I failed you..." Takuya was back asleep though and couldn't argue back. Hyde simply cried all night until he fell asleep in the chair next to Takuya's bed.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:44 am

Takuya's doctor came in early that morning with hide following him, the doctor started unhooking him from all the machines. It made him happy, but his obviously still depressed lover did not... Takuya pulled his hand close and kissed it, waking him up slowly, "Hey... we can go home now." He wanted to make him happy again...

"You can go once you get your medicines, lots of bed rest okay? No extreme activities." The doctor helped Takuya into a wheel chair had had the other two follow him out. He guessed extreme activities included walking... The car ride home wasn't any better as far as conversation... hide tried, but the other two just weren't having it...

Though once inside and laid back down, he pulled Hyde next to him, "I heard you last night, there was no way any of this was your fault... you did what you thought was right. You're still the best everything in my eyes."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:52 am

Hyde woke up the next morning to Takuya kissing his hand. He looked up through tired puffy eyes. The doctor said no extreme activities and Hyde guessed that sex was what set everything off. God he was so stupid...they got him to the car and the drive home was deadly silent. It was unnerving. He didn't like it. Getting Takuya better was all he cared about. Bedrest...but his lover pulled him close and tried to tell him it wasn't his fault. Bull shit it wasn't!

"No Takuya. It is. If I hadn't left you a year ago you wouldn't have this drug in your system. If I had been smart enough to show you that what happened to you did effect me you wouldn't have had a breakdown. If I had been a better boyfriend adn guardian you wouldn't...you wouldn't have had to go to the hospital. It's my fault and I'm sorry. I was trying to be good for you and I thought I was doing the right thing by going away for that year to amass enough power to rival your father. I should've...I should've just went to teh police then. But I didn't. I ran...I ran and you paid the price. I'm sorry Takuya...please forgive me."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:05 am

"There was nothing you could have done Hyde, nothing. The only thing that would have stopped that would be if we never met. But we did, and I am so glad that we did! I love you... and nothing will change that. You're the best thing that ever happened to me! Don't apologize for that..." Takuya still held him close, despite the tiny outburst from him just a few seconds ago.

"I don't blame you... I can't forgive you for something I never blamed you of... Just be here with me, I don't need you to be strong all the time..."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:29 am

"Takuya....you are too good to me..." Hyde started to cry again despite having cried so much the night before. Once he started he couldnt' stop until every tear was gone from him. But once it was he was able to hold Takuya and sleep peacefully. He'd been holding a lot of things in and now that they were let off his chest he was back to his old self. Stretching from his nap Hyde found Takuya still in his arms. He smiled softly and held him close.

"I love you...so much..."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum