Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gang Wars.

4 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Gang Wars. - Page 3 Empty Re: Gang Wars.

Post  Miku Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:20 am

Miku scrunched his nose, "Brat. You're the one that rolled us-- Oh what the hell?!" Kanon had him pinned, and properly at that. "Good job..." Miku bucked his hips and gave himself enough room to shift and get Kanon back up on the bed. "You'll be paying for that small victory, just wait." This would take masterful planning and skill, this would show Kanon true skill for sure.

"Alright trouble, don't go thinking I'm gonna start going easy on you now. But you are free for the rest of the day, just come back when you feel like crashing."
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:16 pm

The weeks flew by, it seemed everyday that they were training with Miku and Kanon, but that was alright. Once you got past the bite that the pair had they were alright. And training in a group of four offered more diversity in what they were going up against. And boy was he thankful for that when they day came for their examination. From the start he'd lost track of Kanon, but easily took down everyone that got in his path. Which was only two people, but that only four others... He wouldn't take Kanon out though, if at all possible he'd rather work with him. That and he could see that Miku did harbor some kind of feeling towards him...

Thus when he saw somebody about ready to sloppily stab Kanon in the back, he tackled them and squeezed a pressure point that he knew would knock them out. "Watch your back." A friendly smile and he ran off to take out any stragglers.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:33 pm

The days went and him and Miku got closer...sort of. But then came the day to fight. He was nervous but knew they could do this. Somewhere in the fighting he lost Takuya. But no dead body was his...yet. Kanon would stop that from happening if at all possible. He was taking out one guy when another was tackled behind him. He looked behind him to see Takuya. Good. He was still alive. It wasn't but a second later that the one Kanon was fighting knocked him down onto the knife the guy was going to stab him with. He let out a scream of pain and looked up.

"My teacher was right. You are the weakest one here. Looks like you're going to die." Kanon scowled at him and got up with the knife still in his back. He kept fighting and soon the guy ripped it out of him only to try to stab him again. Even though he was losing a lot of blood, Kanon kept fighting. He moved around the guy and eventually knocked out his knee. Having brought him down Kanon was quick to snap his neck, quick and painless. That's how it should be. But his vision was starting to blur and then he saw his last opponent.

Takuya.

The man shook his head a little to rid himself of the spots in his vision but never moved out of his defensive stance. He wouldn't take out Takuya. He couldn't.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:42 pm

As soon as this trial started, Miku silently followed Kanon. Watching him as he effortlessly took out the others... It wasn't until he saw Tanso's student and Kanon clash did he start to worry. His mind was racing as he watched, 'I should stop this... I shouldn't let him die, I can't let him die. But this is what it's all about... Survival of the fittest! God dammit...' Just as he was about to jump down Kanon had snapped the others neck, he saw Takuya...

Miku jumped and wrapped his arms around Kanon, pulling him close and whispering into his ear, "That's enough, you've proved yourself... Let me take over from here..." He looked to Takuya with a hard face, "I know you weren't going to fight him. It's best you go back to Hyde now and tell him to meet me in the basement, come with him. And welcome to the family." He scooped Kanon into his arms and sped off to the basement, Tanso hot on his heels.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:50 pm

Takuya saw what had happened, it felt like his legs couldn't move fast enough... But Kanon had won... the other laid on the floor dead and Kanon looked ready to fight again.

"Kanon I-" Miku was there and holding onto Kanon, he whispered something to Kanon before his attention turned to him. Takuya nodded firmly and ran, he had to get to Hyde, had to tell him, he didn't want to let his new family down...

Skidding around the corner he nearly ran over Hyde, he gripped his shoulders while panting, "You gotta- get... to the basement. K-Kanon's been hurt and Miku... is taking him there. He told us to come asap." Takuya was shaking, he was scared for Kanon... But he soon found himself running and soon heard shouts coming from the end of a large hallway. One sounded like Miku and the other like Tanso.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:57 pm

Kanon wobbled when Miku took hold of him. He simply nodded and let himself be carried. Within seconds he had passed out. The blood loss was too much. All he knew was that Miku had him. He was safe...and he had made it through the challenge.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:01 pm

Hyde was getting his medical supplies in case something happened. He knew he should be there for Takuya but he couldn't watch. He knew his student would get in. He knew that just like he knew he'd need his medical supplies. The blond was just rounding the corner when Takuya caught him. He said something about Miku and Kanon and the basement. That was all he needed. They were running to the end of the hall where Kanon was in Miku's arms and not looking too good. They were arguing but he simply moved in and took Kanon.

"Excuse me. I have a patient. You two can continue arguing while I save his life, thank you. Takuya come on. I need you tell me how this happened." He had Kanon in his arms as he moved into the basement to start working. This was not a life he was willing to lose. Miku was attached to him...and so were he and Hyde.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:20 pm

Miku was so lividly pissed when he felt a hand jerk him around and stop him, "You dirty rotten son of a bitch, you're not supposed to interfere! This is a trial to prove their selves and--"

"I have a god damned right to stop whatever I want whenever I want, I am in control of the trials, I know the rules!" Miku tried to turn again but Tanso stopped him once more, "I'm not done with you--" "Damn right you're not, Just you fucking wait--" Just then Hyde came and took Kanon from him, now that Kanon wasn't in his arms he was shaking from anger. It was well known around the group to not piss Miku off, Tanso just never caught on. There wasn't anymore need for an argument, Miku tackled him to the ground and just started pounding him not letting up until Kanji ripped him off.

"I swear to god if you ever send another one of your students after mine or if anything happens to him in there I will fucking kill you! And nobody in the entire damn place will stop me!!" Miku was shouting loudly, his voice nearly cracking. Kanji had a firm grip on him though, "Go to your student. Now." And Miku did. He walked right around Kanji and Tanso and into the infirmary... Kanon was already hooked up to several IV's and Hyde had him on his side while he patched up the stab wound on his back. Miku sat on the chair on the other side next to Kanon, taking Kanon's bloody hand into his own, "...Will he be okay?" He was pretty sure everyone in here heard his threat.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:35 pm

Kanon looked dead in Miku's arms... were they too late? Was he too slow? No... No he couldn't slip into that. Hyde took Kanon and demanded he followed, asking him what happened. "I-I was searching for Kanon, cause I had killed three and found two others dead... I never wanted to fight Kanon, I was going to refuse, find some way around it. But there was Tanso's student left and he... he pushed Kanon back, I think he may have fallen on someone else's knife. Cause he pulled a bloody one from behind, then stabbed him in the front. Kanon snapped his neck after that but... he didn't look all there, when I saw him he looked like he was ready to fight anyways should I attack... but then Miku came out of no where and Kanon just... stopped. Like, Miku was there so he knew he was safe... But he told me to get you and now we're here."

Takuya moved Kanon's hair away from his face, checking his feint pulse and saying a small prayer for him... Miku needed Kanon more than any of them, more than he probably knew himself... They were so alike but different... A loud shout broke his thought and he jumped up, Miku had just threatened to kill somebody because of Kanon. That seemed to be such an odd thing to hear from Miku. But he didn't have time to think on it anymore since Miku walked in, still heavily covered in Kanon's blood. He watched him sit down next to Kanon, asking Hyde a question. One he answered so Hyde could finish, and also Hyde had need training him for medical care as well lately, "I don't think any major organs were hit, the guy had a bad aim... but Kanon's got a lot of luck on his side too... Thank you Miku... for stopping it when you did... I-... I didn't want to fight him, you were right."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:43 pm

Miku looked at Takuya... the poor kid was shaking like a leaf. "Hn... he is lucky, but luck runs out. It would have been over sooner had you not had his back that one moment. So... Thank you as well. You... did good." Miku wasn't too good with the complements. But his mind was at ease now, he could relax knowing Kanon was going to live.

"I'll be back... I need a shower." He had to get Kanon's blood off of him. It reminded him too much of the night his parents died. So an hour later he came back clean and with a fresh set of clothes for Kanon when he woke up. Nobody else was in the room except him and Kanon, so he sat back down and took Kanon's now clean hand. His forehead rested on the top of it and he let his eyes close, he decided to nap lightly next to him until he woke up. Then he'd be back in business and appearing not to care anymore than usual. Though honestly... seeing Kanon bleed out like that scared him to death... "...Wake up soon... Okay...?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Fri May 01, 2009 2:01 am

Hyde worked on Kanon making sure he didn't die and then went and grabbed an iv that had blood in it as well. Kanon needed more in his system. So Hyde hooked it up quickly. He wanted Kanon to survive...he needed to. Even if Miku didn't show it Kanon was important and Miku would be devastated with the lose.

"Alright...I've done all I can do. I'll stay and watch over him till Miku comes back. It's moments like these I'm glad I never participated in the trials." Hyde stayed and waited for Miku and then left. He was sure Kanon would be fine now. No harm done...well...none he couldn't recover from.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri May 01, 2009 2:05 am

Kanon woke up a few hours later with a ton of things attached to him and a beeping. There was someone in the room with him...where was he? Who was with him? What happened after the fight? Did he get in? Was he kicked out? The beeping on the monitor spiked with Kanon's sudden anxiety. He wanted answers...like why he couldn't feel most of his body...and why his left ear kept ringing. Had he lost that much blood that his ears were ringing?!

"M-mi-ku..." He tried to start moving but his body felt heavy and the lights were so bright...but he was alive. That much he got.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri May 01, 2009 2:22 am

Miku was still sleeping lightly until he heard his name, his head popped up and looked towards Kanon's pained features, "Kanon... Don't move. You'll hurt yourself." He might not look it, but he was happy to see Kanon awake and more alive looking. His hand still gripped Kanon's, he probably wanted answers...

"You were stabbed twice. But because Tanso's student was a poor aim, you're alive. You're alive though, so you passed. You're part of the family now... But you're gonna be out of commission for a while. Even after that I'm gonna have to train you better... You could have been killed if Takuya or myself had not been there..." A look of concern was growing on his own features... He was worried about his frail looking student now... Like he promised Tanso, it anything happened to him it would not be pretty...

"How are you feeling though...?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri May 01, 2009 2:29 am

Kanon coughed and shut his eyes...he still needed training. Figures. "Like a failure. I didn't win...I failed you. I'm sorry. Wasn't planing on falling on a knife...I'll have to be better. I'm sorry I failed Miku. I tried to do you proud..." He was wheezing and trying to catch his breath. He felt like crap. He just wished he'd earned something other than a pity pass into the family...he wanted to do this the right way. He wanted to come out without having to be hospitalized. He'd work twice as hard to prove himself now. He had to...he just had to.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri May 01, 2009 2:40 am

"Stupid... Don't you see? I've never passed anyone. You performed above par... It's not your fault that bastard was taught to fight dirty... You're not a failure, I wouldn't be here next to you right now if you were. I would have just let you die and moved on with my life." Miku moved some stray hairs from his face and noticed he was sweaty... that wouldn't do...

He got up and got a cool, damp wash clothe and came back to pat Kanon's face. "You're training after this is more on the field stuff. No more baby steps. So just... try to calm down, I don't wanna have to call Hyde back. He's pretty tired too, Takuya will be here to see you in the morning. He honestly thought you were gonna fight him there at the end. Then again so did I, that's why I jumped in, so really... you didn't fail or need any help... besides getting here. You earned your place."

Miku was still patting his face and neck, trying to cool him down and ease his mind a little.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri May 01, 2009 3:01 am

"Only if he attacked...I wanted to do good by you and if I was better...you wouldn't have had to save me. I'm sorry...I really did try my best." Kanon closed his eyes again and simply let Miku cool him down. He was falling back asleep. It was too much. His body still needed recovery.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri May 01, 2009 3:09 am

Miku sighed, getting up to redampen the cloth, this time he laid it across his forehead and ran the back of his hand over his heated cheeks. He was always a few degrees colder than a normal person, he hoped this felt good to Kanon... "Maybe I pushed you too hard... but there's no changing it now. You passed, I say you earned it, so you did. Okay? I'm proud of you..." Miku mumbled the last part just loud enough for Kanon to catch it. Kanon looked so dead tired... he should let him sleep he knew...

"Hyde left some pain killers too if you need them."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri May 01, 2009 3:13 am

"I can barely feel anything...no painkillers..." Kanon drifted off again and didn't wake up till morning. He opened his eyes and looked around. Miku was still there but Takuya was there now too.

"Hey...congrats...you passed." He smiled weakly at his friend and closed his eyes. He was happy his ears weren't ringing anymore. It was nice to be able to hear a person.

"I'm hungry. Can I get up now?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Fri May 01, 2009 3:22 am

Takuya had come in fairly early the next morning. Miku was still awake but barely, he gave a nod and laid his head back down on Kanon's hand. It was all too cute to see the worlds grumpiest man clinging onto Kanon's hand.

He checked everything Hyde told him to, smiling down at Kanon when he woke up, "Congrats yourself. Hm? Oh I guess, but you're gonna have to pry Miku off your hand." Takuya grinned as his head tilted towards Miku's sleeping for. "He's pretty protective for a stubborn guy you should have seen him bringing you down. Tanso wont be walking or seeing anything for a while. Come on, lets go get you some food. Miku will never notice."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri May 01, 2009 3:49 am

Miku was asleep on his arm still...huh...odd. He moved quietly to sit up and grunted a bit in pain. But he was up and unhooked...and still hungry. "K...going down to get some food. I'll be back soon. Don't let Miku get worked up or anything...doubt it's possible but whatever. I'll be back." Kanon slowly made his way down to the kitchen and started making breakfast.

"Congrats on surviving. I've never seen Miku favor anyone...you did good. Welcome to the family." Kanji...he was congradulating him!? Whoa...

"Uh...thank you sir...I tried my best. If Miku hadn't saved me I'd be dead."

"True. But you acomplished more than Takuya. I've known that kid since he was little. What you managed to do is far more rare and impossible."

Last edited by Kanon on Sun May 03, 2009 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri May 01, 2009 3:57 am

Miku grumbled a bit, forgetting that he wasn't actually in his bed when he went to roll over he foll out of the chair... Groaning he moved over to the next hospital bed and laid down, not even noticing Kanon was gone. But he smelled food though... and not the crap they usually made either. His eyes cracked a bit and saw Kanon walking... oh okay...

Wait a minute.

"You never take a break do you?" He was like that during training too. His face was blank of emotion, but on the inside he was a bit urked that Kanon was up and moving so soon.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri May 01, 2009 4:06 am

Miku was up and nagging at him. Great...well the peace was nice. "I got hungry and a body can only lay in one position so long." Kanon brought a plate of eggs, bacon, hashbrowns, and toast over to him.

"Oh and I made you breakfast too. You're welcome." He turned back and went to sit down and start eating again. He'd made breakfast for everyone as an apology for not doing his best in the trial. Only Tanzo held it against him. But maybe that was because it was Tanzo's student Kanon had taken down.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri May 01, 2009 4:18 am

Arched an eyebrow at him but accepted the plate, it smelled fantastic... "Just wait til you're healed, I'm taking you out and beating you like a rug..." Which in his own way was a playful, we're gonna rough house to settle this, He never was good with being light hearted around others. Kanon understood though, of that he was quite sure.

Miku poked at the food a bit before finally eating it, it was like heaven on a plate. it wasn't to long before he'd wolfed it down and saw that Kanon had finished his as well. "Come on Gimpy, let go walk you down and work those muscles, don't want you getting stiff on us." He smiled and waited until Kanon was walking beside him.

"I see he makes a fast recovery." It was Tanso. "Of course he does, he thick headed and stubborn like me. Good thing I trained him well or your ass would be grass right about now." They left him there after that, continuing on to the kitchen. "You'll be back in the room tonight, i'll be sure to be careful while I'm raping you in your sleep again." Miku had a playful smirk on his lips, it was his ongoing joke with Takuya and Hyde that Kanon could sleep through ANYTHING.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri May 01, 2009 4:26 am

Kanon smiled at Miku and nodded. He'd have to wait till the stitches came out though. "You might be the rug this time though." He got up and walked with Miku down to the kitchen.

"Oh? Is that why my back has been hurting some mornings when I wake up? Well you must be good cause I always wake up happy on those mornings." He was joking in a sarcastically funny way. It was nice to be able to act like this with someone. It made Kanon happy that was Miku.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri May 01, 2009 8:08 am

"It just might be... or its because you try to ninja your way right up against me and wake me up with your own early morning surprises." Kanon was ALWAYS hard in the mornings. and he was quite big too, it made him curious... but never enough for him to take it anywhere. They reached the kitchen and dumped off their plates to be washed, Kanon recieved completements on his cooking from everyone there and a few date offers... Which Miku scared away with a cold, hard, 'back thee fuck off' stare. It worked nicely.

"Alright then my ego stroked, star pupil, what would you like to do today that wont get us trouble with Hyde and/or not hurt you?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum