Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gang Wars.

4 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Gang Wars. - Page 10 Empty Re: Gang Wars.

Post  Miku Sun May 17, 2009 5:01 am

Miku nodded and followed him, "Sounds good."

They got into the pool and lazed around for a good thirty minutes before he finally built up the nerve to ask, "Is everything okay?" Miku didn't want to call him out on any particular thing. Hell he didn't know what to call him out on even. And just saying, you've changed didn't really sem appropriate.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun May 17, 2009 5:16 am

Kanon groaned. They had been laying there nice and comfy and Miku ruined it. "Why does everyone keep asking me that? Every looks at me like a gaijin. It makes me feel left out...shunned almost. It's like everyone's acting like I'll go homicidal or something and murder everyone." He got up and slipped into the water and moved to the edge of the pool.

"When I asked everyone they say I've changed. That I do things differently...but not. I don't know. And no one ever gives me the same answer. Kensei says it's in my eyes. Takezo says it's in my laugh. Kanji says it's in my smile. Mikaru says it's in the way I say stuff. And Tozu says it's in my stance. What are you going to tell me? That's its the way I kiss you? Hold you? The way we are in bed? Do you think I've changed? Is that why you asked me if I was alright? I'm sorry...it's not you...it's just everyone's been asking me that same question because they think I'm different now."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun May 17, 2009 5:29 am

It was all of those... and his emotions. Normally Kanon was one to cry when he was bothered or upset... But since he came back it all changed. Regardless he got into the water with him and moved behind him, wrapping his arms around his warm body. "I'm sorry... you're just a bit more on edge is all... But now I know why. I'm sorry Shinya... I didn't mean to upset you..." Miku kissed his neck before nuzzling it, he felt bad now...

"You're you... thats good enough for me..." If he only knew...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun May 17, 2009 5:38 am

Kanon turned and sniffed like he was trying to hold back crying. Tanzo said Kanon cried when upset and then Miku would baby him. He hugged Miku and shook his head into his shoulder. "It's not you...I'm sorry. I just figured it was them...that you would know it was still me. You know me better than anyone...if even you think I've changed..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun May 17, 2009 1:18 pm

Miku tilted his head up and kissed him, trying his best just to make him forget the whole ordeal and just continue having a peaceful afternoon. "I'm sorry still... Let me make it up to you. Technically you would have been back today sometime around the evening... Lets go out and celebrate, then come back and well... you know." Miku grinned cutely at him as he pulled him in for another kiss.

So they went out that night, had dinner, goofed around in the mall, went to see a movie... For the most part he was able to ignore that nagging feeling in his chest, but it still lingered. Even when they came home and had sex Miku still just... didn't feel right. It didn't show, because he was a master at hiding his emotions... But that was wrong. Before Kanon left he never had to hide anything, but now he was back too doing so...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun May 17, 2009 3:46 pm

They had fun all night and then had sex. Good sex too. Tatsuyo wished that what was about to happen wouldn't. He was afraid this would break Miku too, not just his brother. There was a commontion down stairs and then Kensei appeared at the door.

"We have a problem." Once Miku and Tatsuyo came down stairs there was the real Kanon standing there, being apprehended by his own gang. He didn't understand what was going on...not until he saw Miku looking like he just had sex...and...a man who looked like him. Kanon's heart snapped.

'Mi-chan?...Y-you didn't...he's not me. Couldn't you tell he wasn't me! Let me go!" Kanon was crying from the sight and from the pain of knowing this imposter had taken his place without anyone noticing the difference. Not even Miku. The man who knew him better than anyone. He wanted to run away. This couldn't be real. He left for a month and someone had taken his place. Someone who had fooled everyone...and he was probably going to get beat for this because they thought he was the imposter.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun May 17, 2009 4:39 pm

"Wha--! Easy with him!" Miku's heart felt a strong tug when he saw yet another Sano twin standing before him. The tears, his body motion, even his voice it just... It made his body want to react and run to hold him and comfort him. But his Kanon... his Shinya was the one next to him... right? He looked around at the rest of their family, there was an air of doubt filling the room and confusion was written all over everyone's faces...

Except Tanso.

"Well well, it would appear that we have a bit of a situation... I mean... We can't just let the impostor leave, so we either force him to join, which we know wont work... or we kill him." The smirk on his face was disgusting, Miku could have punch Tanso right then and there were he close, "No." "What, plan to turn this one into your little fuck slave too? I knew you were fucked up but come on--" Kanji beat him to punching him in the face, for that he was grateful... There was already a lot a shit about to hit the fan.

"Something isn't right here. Something hasn't been right for a few weeks now. I'm getting to the bottom of this and when I do... it wont be pretty." He pushed Tatsuyo away from him and looked at the still struggling Kanon, "He stays here and no one is to touch him... His fate is in my hands." Kansei looked at Miku questionably and pushed Kanon forward a bit, "What do you want done with him...?" "... Lock him in one of the rooms close to mine... I'm going to be questioning him later..." And then he walked off, wandering outside and not realizing he was sitting on a bench where the real Kanon could watch him break down. Many bushes suffered his wrath before he finally collapsed to his knees in tears, this was all wrong. Kanon said his brother was dead and he had taken up his name... Yet the Sano that had walked in had called him by his pet name that he usually referred to him as... The Kanon he had been with had not done that once... God this was wrong and confusing. He had to get this figured out and soon...

He finally looked up and saw Kanon in the window, again he felt the strings in his hearts pulling towards him... He had to talk to him, but without any outside interference, it had to be just him so he could watch and gauge him properly.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon May 18, 2009 2:30 am

Kanon felt his entire heart breaking. Miku had been sleeping with an imposter this whole time. Surely he should've noticed something was off. He looked out the window of the room he was sent to and saw Miku's breakdown. He felt horrible. Like him coming home had ruined everything for him. He watched him look up and he felt compelled to call to him, though he knew he shouldn't. To Miku he wasn't the real Kanon...though it was true he wasn't the real Kanon anyway but someone else was trying to be his brother. A brother he buried. A brother he watched die and then watched his brain leak out onto the street. No...the real Kanon was dead. But this new one...what was going on?

"Miku..." The interrogation would happen soon and he didn't know if Miku would realize that he was the real one. The one that he fell in love with. If he didn't, Kanon prayed for death.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon May 18, 2009 2:46 am

Miku saw his lips move... It drew him in even more. That was it. If he was going to talk to him it had to be now, before anyone knew or talked to either of them. It didn't take long for him to look away and recollect himself as he ran up the steps and to the room he knew the other Sano had to be in. When he got there he wasn't surprised to see Kensei there on guard, a simple look and gesture was all he needed... "I'm ready to talk to him..."

Though it had barely even been an hour since this newest discovery... His mind couldn't handle this mystery. So when he stepped in and locked the door behind him, he was quick to wrap his fingers around the wrist of the man the pulled at his heart strings with just a few tears. He pulled him towards the bed and laid him down, raising his shirt without even asking- "How is this possible?! How can two people share the same scars?!" There were so many questions. But the one thing he was sure of, this twin... this particular part of the puzzle... did not leave him with the empty and unsure feeling that Tatsuyo did.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon May 18, 2009 2:54 am

Kanon looked up as the door opened but winced when he was taken to the bed and laid down. He shied away from Miku when he lifted his shirt up. "They don't. These are my scars. Two knife wounds and a bullet. Please...just...interrogate me already. It's not fair for one person to feel this much pain and I'd rather this be over. Decide which of me you think is the real one and then get rid of the other because I won't stand to see you with someone else...I can't." He pulled his shirt down and curled up. Miku still smelled of sex. He was doing everything with that man.

"You really couldn't tell? I thought maybe it was odd that no one had noticed that he wasn't me...but not you. I thought you would know that something wasn't right."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon May 18, 2009 3:07 am

Miku looked down at him, tears threatening to well in his eyes, "Something hasn't been right. the night you... he... came in. his voice, touch, smell... everything was off. And that's still there, everyone has been doubting him and now... now those feelings are even more intense in everyone. I can't just dispose of one of you. The real Kanon is dead, and my Shinya... He's in this house. He's the one that pulls at my heart like no other can. But the water is still murky..."

He stepped back from him and sat on the arm of a chair, "What's my favorite memory?" Something only they would know about... something private only they shared and nobody else knew about.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon May 18, 2009 3:25 am

Kanon watched Miku move away from him and sit in the armchair. His favorite memory..."It's of us. When we first confessed our love in the hot tub. You said it was your favorite because I said it first and that took the worry of you liking me way more than me liking you away. It was about 3 am. When we first got in the tub...I was in your lap and you were laying your head on my shoulder. I was rambling because I thought you didn't feel that way toward me yet. And you smiled...and kissed me...and told me you loved me too. Then we stayed like that until Kanji came back to tell us that everyone was back for the morning meeting. We went to it in towels and then went up to our room and slept, holding eachother." Kanon rested his head on his knees as he sat curled up on the bed. He didn't like Miku not knowing that he was the real one.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon May 18, 2009 3:37 am

Miku watched him intently, nodding his head and smiling... That was it. That whole night was it actually, but that part was definitely the best. He stayed another hour, talking gently to him and just asking questions. At the end he got up and moved towards him again. He got down on his knees and ran a hand over his hair in a comforting manner, "I have to question the other one now... but i'll be back..."

When he was sat the door he found it hard to just leave him without a second glance... He hated leaving him like this. It killed him, but he had to go question Tatsuyo. Luckily the other was easy to find and he asked him the same question he asked Kanon, "What's my favorite memory?" he was so close to the truth... but he knew this wasn't going to be easy either way he went.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon May 18, 2009 3:52 am

The other Kanon was sitting down by the pool and looked up as Miku came over to him. He smiled as his lover sat down and asked him what his favorite memory was. Tanso had found out from Kensei who had found out from Hyde. Good thing they planned this a long time. "That's easy. It was the night you got back from the hospital. I sent everyone out for dinner and a movie so we could have the whole place to ourselves. Not that it mattered, you wouldn't have cared if we bothered everyone in the house that night. We finally made love and claimed eachother. Then we went outside and got in the hot tub. It was my favorite too...not just because that was the real start of us but that was the first night you let every guard you had against me down. We confessed our long in the hot tub and stayed there until Kanji came out to tell us everyone was back. We put on towels and went to the meeting still dripping wet and barely covered. Then we went up to our room."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon May 18, 2009 4:02 am

It was the same answer, but not with the same feelings. Miku didn't find himself smiling this time... He just nodded, "None of this makes sense... And I have to get this resolved soon. The longer it goes on the more it hurts..." One of them was lieing, and everything was pointing at this Kanon next to him. But nothing about him really said who he suspected... but it was time to play his own games.

"I don't know what to do... I've never doubted myself so much, especially over the most certain thing in my life..." He rested his forehead against his shoulder and released a small, depressed sigh. He found it sad he'd rather be next to the person locked away rather that the one that was so confident and sure of who he was...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon May 18, 2009 4:19 am

Kanon moved to wrap an arm around Miku and pulled him into his lap. "It's alright babe. You know who the real one is. There's no doubt in my mind you know that. I faith in you. I always have. Even when we weren't like this and you were training me. I had faith that you knew what you were doing. Don't let him come between us Miku. We are strong...there's nothing that can come between us...not even some weird look alike." Kanon leaned in and kissed Miku. He would do this till the end. Little did Miku know that the real Kanon was watching...and breaking even more. He was locked up while this imposter was in his place...with Miku. Miku really thought the other man was him and he was the imposter. He went to knock on the door and asked Kensei for some water. He was getting thirsty and now he couldn't even go out of this prison cell. Kanon went back to the window to see the couple down outside, still kissing.

"It's not fair...it's just not fair. That should be me..." The man moved to the corner to hide from the world. He was so happy to return home and this was what he found? It would've almost have been easier to just not come back. They were getting along fine without him.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon May 18, 2009 4:31 am

His speech pattern was so off... that didn't sound like something Kanon would say at all... but he went with it, and when he pulled away he dismissed himself to go shower and make dinner for the other Kanon being held hostage. When he walked in he spotted the other curled up in the corner, obviously upset. He sat the tray of food down and went over to him, pulling him into his lap and holding onto him. This was right. Kanon never babied him like that... this is what he did for Kanon. He leaned in and rested his head on the other, "You've been gone for a month... but yet you smell just like you did the day you left... More evidence that puts you one up on the scale of things..."

Miku was still holding onto him, not caring about what was outside the room... This felt right, it wasn't like down at the pool with Tatsuyo. "What happened with month, what did you find... I'm here with you for the night so..." Miku didn't tell anyone that, but he had to see if this worked out. Kanon had habits before bed, habits Tatsuyo didn't have.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon May 18, 2009 4:41 am

Kanon heard the door open and didn't fight Miku when he pulled him into his lap...until he said that he was one up on the scale then the other him. That was when he pulled away. "There shouldn't even be a scale. You know me better than anyone. Yet I'm locked up in my own home while he gets to roam free? Take my place and have you in every way that I know I won't be able to until you decide which one of us is the real one? You let him do so many things to you but then tell me you think I'm the real one? You can't do that Miku. That just says to me that you want both of us and know you can't. Don't play me like that. I know your mind and I know what you're doing. Don't. If you have to resort to mind games just to be able to tell who is real..." God why was he near tears again!? He hated being emotional like this but Miku swore no one would ever take his place...no one. Yet someone had. What was worse is that it was by someone who looked like him. That was the biggest betrayal ever. It gave Miku deniablity.

"Everything is so screwed up. I went on that spy mission just like Kanji had asked and I hated leaving you...especially after how you said goodbye. But to come back to this? I was happy to be home. Take a nice shower and cuddle you...hold you...and know that everything was back to how it should be. Instead I'm apprehended like some burglar and then you come downstairs having just-...how did this happen?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon May 18, 2009 4:59 am

"I can guarantee you that I most certainly do not want both of you. I have a pretty good idea on who's mine but I have to tread carefully. If I don't and I screw up then that's something I will have to live with for the rest of my life. That is why I'm here Kanon... I'm here in this room because everything points to you. Your voice, your smell, your emotions... I went down and asked him the same question I did you, he gave me the same answer but not the emotion. He said I knew who the real one is, and there, what you said, proves it." He sat back from him, his eyes reflected just how broken and lost he truly was.

"He came here three weeks ago, telling everyone it was the wrong gang. Everyone noticed something was wrong but we didn't know how to call it... just like we don't know now. Hell... if I didn't know that Kanon was dead I'd say it was your brother but... Kanon... don't cry... please..." Miku didn't care how angry the other seemed, he pulled him back into his lap and held him there, rubbing his tensed back and trying his best to keep himself from breaking down.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon May 18, 2009 5:08 am

Kanon didn't fight Miku again. He just let himself fall. Even if it killed him. "I know he is! I watched him...I still can't go down that road. My brother is gone. And even if that was my brother he wouldn't do this to me...not this." Kanon held onto Miku and let himself exhaust all the pent up emotion that was boiling over. It was overflowing but soon enough he was calm again and cuddled up into Miku's chest.

"I just...I can't blame you. Even if my heart broke the moment I saw what you had been doing. You didn't know. He looked like me, acted like me...he even had my scars. There was no way to tell that he wasn't me. Even if I am pissed all to high heaven for this...I can't blame you for not knowing the difference...because he was me. In every way. It's just not fair." Kanon wanted to fall asleep so bad...but he got up anyway. Sleeping in clothes was uncomfortable. Kanon got up and stripped down to his boxers, neatly folding his clothes up and putting them in the chair for tomorrow since he didn't have any of his own clothes or a hamper to put the dirty ones in. Sighing he hung his head. He couldn't do his normal routine. Brush teeth, lay out clothes for tomorrow, light an incense, then get in bed and fluff up his pillow. So he simply went to bed and fluffed the pillow.

"This bed is small but if you want you can lay down with me."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon May 18, 2009 5:19 am

"Kanon... I'm so sorry... I should have known, I should have went with my instincts and ignored him! At least until I was sure..." Miku watched him sadly as he got up, but was almost happy to see the start of his nightly routine. And when Kanon offered he was more than eager to join him on the bed and hold him close.

"I can go get your things if you'd like to finish that routine... I never noticed how much I missed watching you do that until just now... I'll have this settled tomorrow... heaven have I missed this..." Miku buried his head in the crook of his neck as he held him close, breathing his scent deeply and taking everything in. This was his Kanon... His lover... His world.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon May 18, 2009 5:31 am

Miku came up and held him close. "I would actually...I haven't really been able to do it in a month. I really want to brush my teeth if nothing else but you have me locked up in a prison cell." At that he pouted but nuzzled into Miku for a moment before pulling back. "Yes...I want to. I need to shower too. I smell bad..." Kanon sat up and sighed. There was something different...a new scar. Along the middle of the right side of his back. It was faint but still visible.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon May 18, 2009 5:41 am

Miku laughed a bit but nodded, "Alright, I'll be back. Cant have everyone gawking at you almost naked." He kissed his neck before getting up and leaving the room quickly. He grabbed a back pack and started packing everything Kanon could ever need or want. Clothes, toothbrush/toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, his incense, and even an extra blanket. It was just Miku's throw, but he knew Kanon loved to steal it. And just as fast as he was gone, he came back, but h saw Kanon's back... and a new scar... "Hey... where did that come from...?" He sat on the bed and traced the scar gently with his finger...

It didn't change his mind any, but he still wanted to know.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon May 18, 2009 3:34 pm

Kanon was sitting on the bed and waiting for Miku to come back when he heard the question. "Hmm? Oh...I kinda fell while I was on that mission. Scrapped my back up real good. That was the deepest one. It's so faint though, it's hardly there. Thank you...I won't be long." With that Kanon slipped into the bathroom and started to get ready for bed. A nice hot shower, brushing his teeth, clean clothes. It felt good. Especially since he could put new ones on tomorrow. The dirty ones were still folded but were now on the floor with the boxers. He slipped back into bed and snuggled up to Miku.

"There...better."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon May 18, 2009 3:54 pm

"Take your time, I'm not going anywhere." Miku smiled sweetly at him and watched him go, laying on the bed boredly while he wait. Once Kanon was out though he pulled him close and kissed his forehead. "I couldn't agree more... I haven't felt like this since before you left... I've missed you, this, everything..."

Things were okay now though, but Tanso was not happy. Things weren't right. They needed to find a way to force Kanon's hand and make his revenge happen. So he pulled Tatsuyo aside, "Do you know that Miku is in there with Kanon and talking sweet with him?! He thinks YOU'RE the fake!"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum