Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gang Wars.

4 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Gang Wars. Empty Gang Wars.

Post  Miku Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:43 am

Miku bolted up from his sleep, the pitch blackness of his room greeting him. Another dream about his family... A family he should have died with. Lately all his dreams were plagued with that night. That night that Hyde and him walk into his home only to find the insides covered with their families blood... The life that had gotten their parents killed was now their own though. Miku vowed to get revenge, whatever rival gang had done that... would pay.

But that didn't help with the dreams... Though he figured it was because the inauguration of their new members was soon to be coming. He was to be in charge of one person. All the higher ranking members were, but it was something Miku never enjoyed. In fact when the time came for them all to go through initiation, he was more likely the one to cause a trainee to slip up or kill somebody... He hated everyone... Except Hyde. Hyde was his only family, his only care... Hyde was who he needed to see now... Though judging by the blinding blue lights of his alarm clock he knew Hyde would be down in the main hall with all the other members of Kochou Kurenai...

He grumbled and tossed his black covers from him, walking to his closet to grab a pair of black skinny jeans and a form fitting white printed shirt to wear for the day. He slipped into the clothing effortlessly and grabbed his shoes, jacket, and wristbands before leaving to the main hall. Once he got there, he took his place beside Hyde and waited for the new 'members' to be brought in...

"Welcome. You've all come into our family for your own reasons, and once inducted into our family your problems shall become our own. But you should know... It's not simply to be accepted. You have to prove yourselves to us, forming bonds that will only make you stronger." The leader of their group who was now speaking looked down to Miku. Miku did not share these values, nor did he think he ever would. Kanji had raised both Miku and Hyde after the murders. While Hyde slowly mended and became stronger, Miku took the hate, the pain, and made that his strength. His strong silences were more lethal than his words or actions sometimes.

"It is time now though... their are eight of you, and eight of my finest members. You all are allowed to choose your partners, but I warn you to choose wisely. Proceed." All but two scrambled to grab partners, leaving a raven haired man and a brunette looking at both Hyde and Miku. Miku just rolled his eyes, "My bets are on the brunette choosing you. He's only been staring at you this entire time." That left him with the terrified looking raven haired one... Heaven only knew why he chose to come. He didn't look like the gang sort at all.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Gang Wars. Empty Re: Gang Wars.

Post  Hyde Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:27 am

Hyde was standing in the main hall waiting. Kanji was standing with him. The blond was in his normal vk pants with chains all along them and a black Putamayo hoodie T shirt with attached black and white stripped long sleeves and a hoodie pocket. The white lettering of the word Putomayo was very bold on the new shirt. Kanji just shook his head but smiled and said nothing. The others started arriving and soon the eight new members were standing in front of him.

Hyde wasn't paying attention to Kanji's speech. He heard it too many times. A lot of the gang didn't like him there. He'd never proven himself in a battle to the death. Miku had simply wanted to kick someone's ass. Let some of his anger out. It didn't work. But at least he had proven himself in their eyes. Hyde hadn't. To them he was weak but untouchable. Kanji wouldn't let them do anything. They'd never seen him fight though. Something they probably wouldn't see for a long time, if ever. He was never involved in the fights. Probably because he was the best medic they'd get short of going to the hospital. Accidents happen...and Kanji said they couldn't afford one to find Hyde. Miku's words brought him out of his thoughts. Who?

"Oh...meh. He's probably staring at you and thinks you're too scary so he'll pick me. Don't kill that poor kid before he gets through it all. Go easy the first few days...then do your usual thing. Let him calm down first or he'll pass out on you." Hyde watched as the brunette moved forward. He simply shrugged as if to say 'you'll do.'
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:40 am

The speech didn't phase him, not much did anymore after Yosuke's death... Though he did flinch a little when the six other people scrambled to find a partner, leaving him with the choice of two smaller and not so buff looking men at the end. Glancing between them he decided his safest and best bet would be with the friendlier looking blonde. He walked over to him calmly and bowed, trying to ignore that the two were probably talking about them before he walked over.

Politely he offered a small bow to the man, but his eyes never left the others. "My name is Takuya." He didn't figure being peachy and polite right now would get him anywhere, might as well stick to the point.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:54 am

"Miku. Hyde. Let's go." Short and to the point. Without another word he turned and started walking away, the rest of the gang following suit. He touched Miku's shoulder once before walking out to the back yard so he could talk to his new charge in private. Get to know his intentions and why he was there.

"Sit...and tell me about yourself. Why do you want to be in our gang?"
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:01 am

Takuya nodded to Miku and then followd his new boss, the grounds here were gorgeous... But they had more pressing maters, like why he was here. "My parents abandoned me at a church as a baby, I grew up feeling like a burden despite what the Nuns at the curch had told me. I didn't believe I had a point until I met Yosuke... And then that bastard gang... the ones thats been targeting just... normal happy people, killing one and leaving the other... They killed him because he was trying to comfort a pregnant woman with me... According to them it was my lucky day. I think it was the start of my nightmare."

The brunette had never dreamed of a life like this, but this was what he had now... and all he wanted to care about.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:08 am

"Revenge. Just like every other soul who comes through here. I've got news for you. This isn't about revenge. This is about family. We who have no one else rely on eachother. This gang? It's my family. They are my family and I will be damned if someone comes in looking out for only revenge and their own vendetta. You may get your chance and you may not. But don't go out with my family at your back looking for revenge and getting them killed. If you do. I'll hunt you down myself. Got it? Revenge and hatred got you here. Now you have to learn to not let it take control." Hyde was sitting in one of the chairs before he got up and moved to get two kendo sticks that were against the shed. He brought one back and handed it to Takuya.

"Let's see what you got."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:12 am

Miku scoffed at what Hyde said, "If the damn kid can't stand me then he has no right to be here. And if he passes out it's just one more day you get to work eh?" It was well known that Hyde and him weren't the favorite, but they were damn good at what they did. When it got down to the nitty gritty, they always pulled through for everyone. The hand one his shoulder broke him from his thought, he nodded to Hyde and then looked back at his new assignment... Why hadn't he come over?

Sighing he walked over to him and tapped the back of his head, "Not following orders is not a good way to start things. I don't care particularly why you're here. But for the sake of trying to redeem yourself and so I can grade you better... Give me your name and why you're here. Now." Miku definitely wasn't like the rest... He didn't pull them to the side or magically turn nice, he just did and got it over with.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:19 am

Takuya nodded, this was more than a group but family. He could feel that from the way he spoke that it was true. "I understand... The wound is still fresh. But I'll try my best." Standing, he carefully took the kendo stick that was offered to him. He'd done a lot of kendo and martial arts before all of this, so he hoped to not displease Hyde.

They bowd to each other out of respect, but then the fight was on, their poles twacking against one another expertly. The round went on for a good ten minutes before Hyde had managed to make his knee give out. But Takuya was always quick to guard from any surprise attacks. Though after he stood they paused, "I've never had someone actually give me a challenge, it's refreshing." He grinned and came at him again, fully intent on winning this round.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:39 am

Kanon was standing in the room with the gang everyone was taken but the really scary guy. Oh dear...he stood there wondering what his brother would've done. Probably have not joined a gang. Well there was no turning back now-ow! Kanon turned around to find the scary man there again. Oh great.

"...K-kanon. I'm here because a gang you hate very much killed my twin brother, Shinya. I hate them. You hate them. I have no one else." Take on his brother's name. Yeah...that was a good move. The sarcasm of his own thoughts were choking him.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:47 am

Hyde found it nice to actually be able to duel someone in kendo. No one ever did because they never thought he was good. They all thought he was weak. He kept moving and then ducked down swinging his leg to knock Takuya off his feet, but the man jumped just like he thought he would. That's why he planted the stick on the ground, took footing in his swinging foot and moved his other one to kick Takuya in the abs, knocking him down.

"You're leaving open holes. When you jump like that, land and keep yourself crouched. Your arms can't compensate in time for me to not get that kick in."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:49 am

Oh good god... How would this kid make it? He rubbed his temple and shook his head, "Listen here Kanon. You wont last five seconds, even with the nicest of damn people here, if you stutter like that. And another thing, even if I do hate something, it's not nice to remind me of it, Ask anyone here, I'm not pleasant when I'm angry... And you will be rooming with me until you're trained."

Crossing his arms, he looked this guy up and down, evaluating him strictly, "I'm Miku. You should have ran with the others when they were choosing, I'm the worst person here." Scare him... Make him wan to just leave and forget this place.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:56 am

"Won't happen again and I gave you an honest answer. Being the worst hear means you're the best at what you do. Right? Then I'm lucky to have gotten you." Kanon crossed his arms and stared at Miku. He was making sure that Miku knew he wasn't a wimp. He knew how to fight. Martial arts was an after school activity with his brother. Jujitsu. He could defend himself at least. But Miku would make him a better fighter.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:58 am

Takuya grunted and looked up at Hyde, alright... He could do this, he jumped back up and they went another round, only this time he mixed in a couple tae quan doe moves in and succeeded in knocking Hyde to the ground. Panting lightly he offered the man his hand, "Considered it learned." The brunette helped him stand and smiled a bit at him, "Now I get why you and that angry guy were smaller than the others, you d omartial arts instead of body building..."

But he was curious now, "Hyde-san... Can I ask... Why you joined your family?"
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:07 am

Miku shook his head and grabbed his shoulder, pulling him close enough to where he want at Kanon's ear, "You're stupid if you think you're lucky... had you done your homework, you'll find I don't help anyone get in, but I certainly do help getting them out. Mostly in body bags." He pushed him away and walked by, "Come on, we're fighting."

He wouldn't hold back either... Which was something he made quite clear when he joined Hyde in the back yard and tossed Kanon a kendo stick, he didn't even wait for Kanon to bow properly before the man would find himself on his back. "You think your brother's murderers would wait? I think not, my bets would be on no hesitation. You'd be dead."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:12 am

Kanon glared at Miku but followed him. He took the kendo stick and then found himself looking at the sky. What the hell!? He glared at Miku again and stood up. Okeh...if that's how he wanted to do it. He fought dirty. He could do that. He was fighting with Miku when he whirled around and grabbed Hyde. They were in the same gang so that had to mean something to this guy.

"They also don't play fair. Holding those you care about hostage." He had as a human body shield. He wondered how Miku would react to that?
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:14 am

Hyde grunted as he hit the ground. So this one knew some martial arts. He got up and appraised Takuya again. Not bad. He heard his request and Hyde's eyes went dark. "No." Miku and his new charge had come outside. Miku wasn't going easy on him. Figures. He never did. But this one was smart. He found himself in an odd position. not one that he couldn't get out of but he figured he would stay where he was for educational purposes.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:30 am

Miku's expression didn't change when Kanon grabbed Hyde, though on the inside he became enraged and was ready to kill this kid. He wanted to know what he'd do? Well then... Smirking he noticed a mighty fine detail Kanon obviously missed, he was taller than Hyde, and there was a very painful pressure point in ones shoulder. Gripping his pole tightly in his hand he raised it and brought it down harshly on Kanon's shoulder. His free hand grabbed Hyde and pulled him away, but also used it to propel himself forward and knock Kanon to the ground. He straddled hips and quickly pulled out the gun of his holster strapped to his leg, pushing the tip right against his forehead.

"If you value your life and your brothers memory you wont do that again." He pat his cheek and put his gun up, getting up off of him and going to Hyde, "You okay? I hate when I get the stupid ones that try and teach me things I more than already know." He was ready for any kind of retaliation, Kanon would not catch him off guard.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:48 am

Kanon gasped when his shoulder was hit. And then found a gun to his head. Great. And Mr. Teacher-man thought he was so much better than him. He would show him. Eventually he would. He didn't say anything but glared at Miku as he talked about him like he wasn't there.

What an ass. What had he gotten himself into?
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:53 am

And down he went. Miku didn't play around when it came to him. This kid had made the wrong move. "He's just letting you know that he knows the way they work is all. Give him some credit for getting me off guard. And fix his form when holding. He's sloppy. I wouldn't have had to try to get out of it. That one has fire. Have a little faith. This one might survive with you." There was only a little doubt in Hyde's voice before he picked up his kendo stick and hit Kanon on the top of the head.

"That's for holding me hostage. Next time have a better grip on your hostage." He looked at Takuya and started walking away.

"Six O'clock." It was to Miku. A simple way of saying he'd meet him for dinner at six. Why give away more than you had to? Anyone could be your enemy...even in your own family.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:02 am

Takuya was baffled by everything that had just happened... and was then thankful he went with Hyde... Dear god this Miku was... crazy. He felt for Miku's student, he was about to walk over and help him up but Hyde had given him a look that said to follow. So he looked at the other apologetically and hopped a bit to catch up with Hyde.

"I'm sorry I asked, I didn't mean any harm by it... But that back there... Why do I have the feeling that Miku-san is actually holding back? I mean... I looked at him and was scared but I didn't know he really was..." Takuya felt quite at ease with Hyde, though really he knew he should have.

"Not to sound eager... but do you practice Kendo a lot? I'd... be honored to practice with you. I never found anyone like you before."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:13 am

"Oh I'll give him credit..." Miku just nodded to everything else, including their dinner time, but once they were gone Miku plopped down on the ground next to where Kanon still laid, "Let me see your shoulder... Here." He massaged the kink he knew would be in the shoulder until it felt soft and he was pretty sure Kanon would be able to handle moving it again.

"It was a good move, but Hyde was right you need to work on your form... Like this." Miku pulled him to stand and showed him, then watched him try. "One more thing, if you want to take another shot at taking hostages... Grab them like this," his arms wrapped just at the bend of his elbows, squeezing him firmly, "hold them a bit tighter than this, and keep your body level with theirs. Chances are a person wont want to hurt the hostage too." And then he let go of him, standing a polite distance away and tucking his hands in his pockets. It was almost 6...

"Hmph... Well I'm done for the day, I'm sure the others will be done soon too. Go ahead and roam your new home, I'll find you sooner or later." And without another word Miku walked away from him and searched out Hyde.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:44 pm

"He is holding back. If he kills another student Kanji will get very pissed. He's the best. That's all you need to know. As for kendo, you already know how to fight with it. So we'll move on to different martial arts. Tomorrow though we're going to see how you do a kick boxing. You'll need to learn how throw decent punches and kicks that aren't part of martial arts. Once you know all of what I can teach you, you will be able to fight against them all and be able to mix your moves together to confuse them and beat them." They went out into the front yard where two of his gang were showing their students how to 'fight' it was all brute strength.

"You coming to watch how real fighters fight? Why don't we give you guys a treat and show you how easy it is to beat someone when they aren't near as strong as you." Hyde smiled but shook his head.

"I'd rather not."

"Suit yourself." They didn't know Hyde could fight. They always assumed Miku trained both of them because Hyde's student usually got in but never said anything of the training. They were keeping his secret like they were told. The two men started fighting again and Hyde leaned over to Takuya.

"Watch them and look for holes in the way they fight, how they move, and where they put the weight of the force. Seeing those and knowing them will make opponents twice your size easy to take down."

Last edited by Hyde on Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:55 pm

Takuya watched them closely... and sure enough he could see it. He even scrunched his nose up a bit at it, "I see what you mean... I'm not a fan of using just brute force... it's not nearly as rewarding to me." They started to walk away and once he was sure they were alone, he questioned him teacher again, "Why don't you show them you can fight? You could easily take them all you know... It's like you said, if you can see where they throw their weight you can take them down... I'm sorry I'm probably asking more unnecessary questions... But I'd rather gt along with you and understand you better."

He didn't do well with people he didn't understand. Hyde wanted him to treat these people like family, and to do that he had to know and understand them better.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:58 am

Kanon listened to the lesson and commited what Miku said to memory. He was teaching him. Though he was a hard ass. But he would prove his teacher wrong. He would win. Do a good job and beat his appoint. He would get into the gang.

"Thank you sensei. I will work on that." Kanon watched Miku go and sat down, pulling out a picture of his identical twin and him. He smiled sadly at the picture. He'd do this...for Kanon. The teen got up and started practicing again. He wanted to do the best he could. Maybe even impress his teacher a little. It sounded like it was hard to do.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:12 am

Hyde looked back at his brothers for all intents and purposes and then looked at Hyde. "Because I can't. If they knew they'd want me fighting. I'm the medic. Not the fighter. I never took the challenge you're facing. Neither Miku nor I had to. We've been here for a very long time. Miku took the challenge just for the hell of it and prove he could. I didn't. So they think I'm weak and I can't fight. They accept me as a medic because of that. If they knew they'd resent me for not fighting. Someone has to be here to take of them when they get hurt. Stops the cops and hospitals from asking a lot of questions." Hyde was whispering. He looked at the clock.

"Go watch them and if they let you join in. Kick their charges' asses. I have to go. Training's over for today. I'll find you later. You can roam around but don't leave the grounds." Then Hyde walked away to go find Miku for dinner. It was a nightly tradition their parents had set. Every night at 6 was dinner/family time. Even after their death Miku and Hyde kept up the tradition. It was one of the few things they had left of them and neither was willing to lose it.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum