Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gang Wars.

4 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Gang Wars. - Page 12 Empty Re: Gang Wars.

Post  Miku Thu May 21, 2009 5:01 am

Miku couldn't help the moan the escaped him when his back met with the tree. Well if Kanon wasn't going to hold back then neither was he. He held him close, happily allowing Kanon entrance into his mouth so their tongues could battle for dominance. The battle waged on until they both broke apart for air, "I love you... Congratulations on blowing my mind with that kiss." He grinned and kissed his forehead. He stayed leaning against the tree though, just holding his lover there while the horses grazed a bit.

"So how are you liking riding?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu May 21, 2009 5:11 am

Kanon smiled at him as gasped for air. He was enjoying today so much. It was nice to know that they could come back from the last few days. "I like it alot. Once I get a better handle on it I think I'll be alright. Though I must admit I liked it a lot better when you were the horse and I was riding you." Kanon moved to start kissing Miku's neck and biting a little to leave a mark. He wouldn't let his lover soon forget who he belonged to. His hands were slowly moving into Miku's shirt, to touch the warm, heated skin there. He wasn't really sure he was ready or if they even could at the moment but he was more than willing to try.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu May 21, 2009 5:54 am

The blonde moaned at that thought, and cursed that he didn't always carry lube on him or else he would just offer himself to Kanon... He leaned his head to the side, gasping when he felt his teeth on his neck, god that felt good... "Mmm... I liked that too... though anything where I make you moan is fine with me..." He rolled his hips against the others, "We're gonna have fun riding home now you know..." Riding with an erection was not fun... Not at all.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat May 23, 2009 3:07 am

"Mmm...I don't know about that. There are other ways other than simply having sex to relieve ourselves..." Kanon started to kiss down Miku's body, moving his shirt up as he went. It wasn't that hard to do and then he started so kiss the top of his erection, sliding his tongue on the underneath of it. There were definitely plenty of ways to satisfy each other without sex.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon May 25, 2009 12:47 am

Miku's entire body quivered as Kanon started going down on him, things like this only made him want him more... "Ahh...Mmm fuck... tonight-- tonight I want you... oh~ I want you to have me...!" Miku had never let anyone top him, no one had even came close... except Kanon. He wanted Kanon to know he had him completely
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon May 25, 2009 3:19 am

Kanon moaned loudly at the suggestion, sending vibrations up Miku's cock to his whole body. He would love to do that. He'd been wanting to for awhile but was always afraid Miku would tell him no. He doubled his efforts and made sure Miku knew he was enthusiastic about it. Tonight would be amazing.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon May 25, 2009 1:46 pm

A loud moan escaped him, his knee's felt extremely weak and wanted to buckle from under him due to the pleasure. "Kanon~ Ah! Mmm... I-I'm-- Mm!" Miku's body shuddered as he felt his orgasm taking over him. He let his body finally slide down the tree he was propped against, pulling Kanon close to him and kissing him deeply. He could still taste traces of himself but he didn't care, he loved the man before him and he wanted him to know it!

"I'll take that as a hell yes... now let me return the favor my beautiful lover..." Miku laid Kanon back on the soft grass, his hands and lips exploring his body like it was new to him all over again. He missed him... and loved the way his body felt bellow him. And when he got to his pants, he eager pulled his erection out and went down on him, taking all of him in and moaning around him. Kanon had given him release, he'd be doing the same for him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue May 26, 2009 2:30 am

Kanon took all of Miku in and didn't miss a drop though he was shortly after pulled into a kiss. It was somehow more demanding then he was used to. Not that Kanon minded. He loved being controlled by Miku and loved the idea taking control over him in every way. This lake was going to become a very special place for them. He moaned loudly as Miku took him in without warning.

"Fuck! Mi-ch-an....oh god..." Kanon's fingers found the fluffiness of Miku's hair and tugged a little. That was unexpected...and so amazingly wonderful.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue May 26, 2009 3:59 am

Miku moaned a bit louder when Kanon tugged his hair. He secretly liked a little pain during sex... He couldn't wait until Kanon took him later, he knew it would be amazing.

He let his teeth drag over his erection as he continued sucking the throbbing member eagerly. Kanon was his lover for life, he hoped he knew that only he got these kind of gestures. That he was the only one who had his love...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue May 26, 2009 4:28 am

"Mph! God you...ah..." Kanon felt like Miku was somehow touching every part of him. He couldn't distinguish what was Miku and what wasn't. He didn't mind though. That kind of overtaking was something only his lover had accomplished.

"I...Mi-chan please...I...I'm so close..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu May 28, 2009 3:27 am

Miku doubled his efforts, wanting to bring his lover close to the edge. And when he did, he swallowed it all, making sure to clean up any that he'd missed before trailing up his slender body. He kissed him tenderly and stroked his face, "I love you... I couldn't ask for anyone better." He kissed him again before laying next to him and cuddling him.

A while later they both fixed their pants and fetched their horses. Miku got on his and waited for Kanon before they let the horses start walking back, "So what would you like to do now?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu May 28, 2009 3:33 am

Kanon's breathing grew labored as Miku brought him over. He was so lost that he barely felt Miku clean him or kiss up his body. He was brought back when he found his lips being given attention. They laid with each other for awhile though and eventually got up to go home. Kanon was keeping the horse at a nice slow pace as he thought about what to do when they got back.

"I have to talk to my brother tomorrow...but maybe swimming? That would be nice. Cool down after such a steamy afternoon."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum