Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gang Wars.

4 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Gang Wars. - Page 2 Empty Re: Gang Wars.

Post  Miku Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:20 am

Miku sighed as he sat down next to Hyde in the usual place they ate dinner. He knew his cousin would probably nag at him and remind him the Kanji didn't want him killing another new member, but...

"That kid is way too much like us. No family, and it would seem like he wants to turn into my carbon copy. Mean and hateful. I don't think we as a gang can handle that..." He sighed and slouched more, "Guess this means I really have to try holding back huh..." The grumpy blonde played with his drink as he thought about what had happened today. If Kanon knew what was good for him he'd never pull any stupid stunts again, btu he already knew he wouldn't get that lucky...

"So how'd your day go? Yours at least seems to have common sense."
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:30 am

"I don't think he will. He's hurting. That much is obvious in his eyes. It's the way you looked when-...but he's strong. Something tells me he'll be good for you. Maybe not in the ways you think would be good. But maybe seeing him the way he is will help you. Mine...he's...inquisitive. Curious. I took him out front to watch Shozo and Kuro fight for a bit. They wanted me to join in and he asked why I didn't. I was showing him how to fight against men like them. Most of mine don't ask that till week three, about five days before their fight. He asked it day one. It makes me...concerned. The last one..." He looked up from his food at Miku. It was something they should both worry about. The last time someone had asked that right away they were a cop. It almost ended very badly. They'd only lost two gang members that time. If it happened again they might not get so lucky.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:43 am

"Heh, the day that happens will be one hell of a revelation, one I probably wouldn't live through." Kanon being a good thing for him? Right... That'd be the day. But instantly He forgot Kanon and focused on Hyde's current concern, he knew that those two deaths still weighed heavily on his shoulders...

"Hyde... I don't think we have to worry about him, he's got all the wrong qualities. If anything he's more like you, you wer always curious and ready to learn everything in one day too remember?" Miku didn't like for Hyde to worry. In fact he would do whatever it takes to make sure he avoided the emotion all together. "If you're still worried, train with Kanon and me, if he starts acting funny again I'll question him and put some fear back in his bones.

Their ramen was finished and placed before them, he ate the noodles slowly but scrunched his nose, "We need a new cook... Definitely not like Mom's cooking anymore." But he ate it anyways, being in this gang gave him an iron stomach... he could handle a bit of bad ramen. "You hear their making our charges stay in our rooms now? Guess they wanna teach us to share..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:50 am

Hyde smiled softly and stirred his ramen around. "I'll make us dinner tomorrow. I wouldn't mind training with you tomorrow. It'd be nice." He finally started eating when Miku broke the news to him. His eyes grew wide and he looked at Miku with a mix between a stunned expression and horror.

"Are you serious? I have to move out of the room?...I'll have to talk to Kanji about where I'll be staying now. Dammit. I didn't know that. Thanks for letting me know."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:01 am

"No, we're not moving out, we're sharing it with them. More of that bonds thing Kanji has been pushing lately. All I see coming from this is bondage time of the kinky sort... Don't give me that look." Almost instantly his head bowed and he apologized softly, Hyde was the only one who could do that... "I'll behave... though I think we could get away with shoving Kanon and whats his face together after their first night. I happen to like only having you my life... and I hate sharing my blankets."

After a while he pushed the noodles away, standing as he did, "I'm gonna hunt down Kanon. Tis lesson time again." He had a smirk on his face that easily gave away what he would be doing. It was Cat and Mouse time... Quietly he snuck through the halls, peering around each corner until he spotted Kanon on a balcony. Smirking he walked quietly until he could easily surprise attack Kanon and pin him to the ground once more, "Do you like being under me?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:07 am

Hyde glared at Miku for his suggestion. No. That wouldn't be happening. Not with all of them in the same room. He smiled at forcing Kanon and Takuya together. He had a good excuse too. With a nod and a smile he watched Miku go. "Good luck Kanon." The blonde went searching for Takuya and found him out by the pool in the grass watching Kensei teaching his student the proper way to use his strength and the form of when punching.

"Hey. Come on. I'm going to show you around and where you'll be sleeping."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:09 am

Kanon was on the balcony looked out at the grounds when he found himself on his back again and Miku pinning him to the ground. He grunted and tried to wiggle free, eventually turning them over so Miku was under him.

"No...but I wrestled enough with my brother to be able to pin someone else to the ground." He looked down at Miku and smirked.

"But it didn't feel that bad. Why? You like having me pinned?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:18 am

Takuya smiled up at Hyde and stood, "Alright, lead the way." The brunette followed him not really sure where they were going. But he found that it was the bedroom first, a very well furnished one at that. "Whoa... you guys really don't hold back on comfort do you?" Sad to say, he was used to how he lived at the church, and that was bare necessities.

What all is there to see here? I saw Kanon wander off but I didn't feel like getting in trouble..."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:28 am

Kanon was... mildly amusing to him. Most didn't fight back, but he did... Bout damn time somebody aside from Hyde amuse him. His poor cousin needed a break.

He returned the smirk and effortlessly pinned Kanon once again. Only this time he made sure Kanon couldn't top him once more. "I might, I do enjoy seeing that surprised, what the hell look on your face." He got up off of him and watched as he followed, "You may wanna get used to it, you're rooming with me, and until you're good enough to pin me first you'll be under me a lot." Smirking he walked off down the hall while motioning for him to follow, time to show him around and let him know where he could crash.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:38 am

"There isnt' that much. Most of the estate is open ground. There are a few horses for those who like to ride. Miku and I go out on Saturday afternoons and ride for a bit. There's a pool, rec room, garden, gym what was the party room, lots of bedrooms, kitchen, large dining room,our little hospital in the basement, and a pretty large garage. That's about it really. Once you become a full member of the gang you can get your own room...well...you may not. Some have to share, some choose to share. You may get lucky and get your own room though." Hyde was heading back downstairs to the stables to see the horses. There were five in all. Not many of the gang actually liked to ride the horses. They'd rather body build.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:44 am

Kanon looked up when his back hit the ground again. Damn. He watched Miku and got up to follow him. He'd have to be on his guard around this one. He wasn't going to let him off that easy. His teacher would be rough...but Kanon was sure he could handle it.

"What all is here anyway? This place is way bigger than it looks."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:56 am

"There's a lot here, but it all depends on what you like. My person favorites are the artillery room, horse stables, gardens, and the pool. But if you're like the rest of the knuckle head in our group, theirs a weight room and gymnasium." Miku lead him down to the gardens, passing by a large pillar with names engraved across it. His fingers traced over his parents names... "Pray you never have your name on this stone, at least not prematurely."

His fingers left the monument and they continued on, passing the pool and stables as they did. "So where will I be taking you most, you seem to be too busy plotting your next attack against me to pay attention otherwise. So what do you think is gonna help take me down and prove yourself to me?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:03 am

"I'd say the it would be pool. I would love to learn to ride a horse but I have a mild allergy to them." Kanon was walking next to Miku as they talked. He was thinking of his next plan of attack. He wondered how he could do it.

"I won't be able to for awhile...but one day I'll catch you off guard. I think the best time is when you're deep in thought. Or near someone you really trust. You let your guard down a bit. Like with, uh, Hyde. You relax a little. I'd say I'd have to get really good and try then."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:13 am

Miku smirked a little, "You best be damn good then. The last person that tried that was killed. So go ahead, but remember I hate being let down." He nudged him a bit and brought him back down to the stables, "We have meds for those allergies, Kanji has them too. I guess I can teach you horseback riding too..." I black horse with a white nose came over to smell Kanon... The horse was not use to someone being so close to him, aside from Hyde.

"Easy boy... He means you no harm... Steady..." Miku was a brilliant actor, he let his guard look down, and his attention seemed no where close, now to see if Kanon would go for it.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:24 am

Kanon watched Miku closely as he saw the horse. He sneezed at the horse being so close. But looked to see Miku was distracted. Hmmm...he stood there looking at the horse and sneezed again before lunging. They fell to the ground in a heap and Kanon had him pinned...or so he thought.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:36 am

And he took the bait, they wrestled with each other on the ground for a good few minutes, causing the horse Miku had been petting to get spooked and start making a ruckus. Kano managed to get the upper hand though for a moment and had his hands pinned for only a moment before they were wrestling again. They probably would have continued the almost playful action had a voice he dreaded more than a bullet wound sounded through the air.

"Already fighting? Not only that, but with the weakest new recruit? Geez Haru, going soft on us?" the man was taunting him... Quickly he shoved Kanon off of him and throttled the guy. "Insult my partner again and I'll let him tear you a new one. Kanon, let's go. Don't hang around garbage." He helped him up and pulled him along, fuming the entire way. It wasn't until they were by the pool did he slow down...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:42 am

Kanon was smiling as they wrestled until someone's voice as heard and the sound of someone getting punched. He looked up to see a guy standing there...calling him weak!? He got up and glared at the man but followed Miku anyway. When they finally reached the pool he turned to look at his teacher.

"Who was that guy? Acting all high and mighty?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:55 am

"Tanso, he fights even dirtier than me and is not above doing whatever it takes to take out the competition. Avoid him, do you understand?" They had a long going grudge between them, a lot of foul play between them and their students... And for once... Hyde was right about his charge, he didn't mind him so much... Though he was still annoying.

"Nice tackle by the way. I'm just sorry we didn't get to finish. Fucking bastard, I have half the mind to go back and beat the shit out of him..." Insulting his student was like insulting him. "If he gives you any shit knock his ass flat, but make sure I'm there to back you up. You're not ready to be solo yet. Come on, I'll show you our room."

He led him back inside the house and to his large room, everything was either black or charcoal in color. Miku of course pointed to the bed, "This is where I like to rape people and sleep. Your stuff is over there, bathroom is there, and anything else just ask."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:01 am

Kanon raised his eyebrows and then his eyes narrowed. Insult him huh? He'd get what was coming to him. "Don't worry about it...I'll beat his student in any battle. I have you training me." He followed Miku and looked at the bed.

"Wonder how you find people not willing. Those are two big beds for two people...why do I get the feeling we aren't the only ones staying here?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:09 am

Miku chuckled, "Because we're not. The other bed is Hyde and Takuya's. We've been told we have to share with our students. Now..." He went and pushed him on the bed, "Are you saying I wouldn't have problems getting you into bed?" He raised an eyebrow at him before backing off, he didn't want or need anything to do with sex and the sticky emotions that came with it.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:19 am

Kanon laughed when he was pushed onto the bed. "For a fuck maybe but no attachments. I don't do relationships. Not right now. Though I really didn't do them before either. I only had one boyfriend. But only one guy in my life and that wasn't my boyfriend. He got jealous of how close me and K-Shinya were. So he dumped me. Besides...can't really go at with two other people in the room. It might make them uncomfortable."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:27 am

Miku actually laughed this time, "Well you're in luck, Hyde already told me no. Besides, relationships aren't safe on any level." He moved to sit on Hyde's bed, throwing a pillow at Kanon. "You still owe me a good rough housing match, since we were so rudely interrupted. Though Hyde'll come in and swear I was trying to kill or rape you... Then again you never know..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:33 am

Kanon grinned and threw the pillow back. "And what if it's the other way around? What if I'm winning and he thinks I'm trying to rape/kill you?" Kanon moved to sit up on the bed. He didn't mind his teacher so much. He was loosening up...not so rough and hard. He wasn't as rigid as when they met earlier today. Maybe they just needed to break the ice...or Kanon needed to show he was worth training. One of the two.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:43 am

"That'll be the day. You gonna try and kill me in my sleep now? I'm meaner when I'm tired... and more prone to violent rape." He was smirking a bit before he jumped over and tackled him, pinning him effortlessly. "You're on my side of the bed, tsk, tsk... It's on now." And they were wrestling again, they sounded like a couple of riled up children through the door... But with the bed squeaking and the thumping it sounded like a little bit more than that.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:09 am

Once again they were at it. It was fun. He was enjoying this. Well...until the rolled off the bed. "Ack! Hey...squishy bed is better. Ha!...pinned ya." He was sitting triumphently on top of Miku with him successfully pinned to teh floor. He was quite proud, even though he knew it wouldn't be that long and he would be pinned again. Just the fact he did it once was good. Now if he could do it and keep it that way...well that was his new goal.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum