Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gang Wars.

4 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Gang Wars. - Page 11 Empty Re: Gang Wars.

Post  Kanon Mon May 18, 2009 3:58 pm

Tatsuyo nodded. "I know and I'm going to go talk to him right now. But Tanso...you never told me. Why do you hate my brother so much?"

"Because he's still breathing. He killed my student in the trial and then Miku pulled him out. It was supposed to be either Takuya or Kanon...not both. Kanon was going to die in that trial. I'm just seeing everything get to the way it was supposed to be." Tatsuyo nodded. He'd heard about that story and asked Kensei about why Miku never got in trouble because he'd never told him. Miku had that power. He was allowed to do that. The other Kanon walked right up to the door and walked in.

"I...have a confession."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue May 19, 2009 1:09 am

Miku heard the door open and sat up quickly, placing an arm out and in front of Kanon. The other Sano... and a confession? "Let's hear it, and it had better be a damn good one considering." The blonde only had his gun on him, but it was ready, it always was. Though deep down... he knew he couldn't kill the other before him. He was still a part of Kanon, and no matter what in the end the guy was still Kanon's brother...

Somehow.

Still his hand was ready to grab the gun laying on the nightstand by the table. Thankfully he'd gotten over the nervous twitching he used to do when moment like this occurred, now he could appear calm at all times until it was far too late for his opponent.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue May 19, 2009 2:48 am

"This wasn't something I ever planned on. I love you and Kanon. So much, but I ended up in a gang before I knew about you...when I found out it was only a few months after Kanon died. Tanso found out about me and sought me out. Telling me that you...that you were the one that had Kanon killed. That you had someone murder your own brother and he wanted to avenge him. I'm so sorry. I planned this with him for months not knowing until I was here that it was a lie but that he had to have some good reason for asking this of me. Your own flesh and blood. When I took your place I was worried that someone would find out.

Miku noticed but we'd spent so long on trying to duplicate you that he couldn't really know that it wasn't you. Just that something wasn't right. I'm so sorry for deceiving you this way. I found out the real reason Tanso wanted me to do this. For that I won't. Shinya...mom never told you that you and Kanon were triplets did she? Our grandfather had me taken away. He told me after I found out about you two that my mother wouldn't have been able to handle three kids all at once in his opinion. So it was written down that I died. Please forgive me for this...I only wanted to avenge Kanon...and I thought you were the culprit. You have an amazing guy who loves you...and knew right away that I wasn't you. I could see his suspicion. Please forgive me Shinya...if you'll let me I'd love to still get to know you. I know it would take time but...I would like that."
Kanon sat up in the bed and stared at his look alike with wide eyes.

"You did all this to avenge our brother? You thought...oh my god. And Tanso told you all these lies and caused all this?" Tastuyo nodded. Kanon growled and grabbed the gun before Miku had the chance. He went and found the source of his torment, pointing the gun at him. There were others around him that in turn pulled there guns out.

"You sick twisted bastard! This is all because you have some insane grudge against me!? I should shoot your ass right where you stand. I'm sick of you and your games. This has gone on long enough. I'm done." Something inside Kanon had snapped. Tanso had found a brother he didn't even know he had and turned him against him. This...this was too much.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue May 19, 2009 3:11 am

Well... That certainly put a twist on things. It wasn't until he heard the bed squeaking a bit more and then Kanon's voice, that he knew something was very wrong. His lover's voice quivered and he knew it only meant trouble. He certainly didn't forsee Kanon grabbing his gun and running from the room though...

"Kanon!" He darted up after him and busted through the door with Tatsuyo in tow. Kensei looked bewildered and was loading his own gun before Miku stopped him, "Stop! Don't ask, just listen." Taking his old friends gun from him he dashed down the hall, searching frantically until he heard Kanon's voice. The sight he saw was not a pleasant one, Kanon had several guns pointed at him while his only care was Tanso, who spotted them coming in, "You... I warned you. Told you that I hated you. Burn in hell with your other worthless brother!" Quickly his gun raised and he started firing half hazardously.

Two bullets pierce through Tatsuyo and forced him to fall, Miku caught him before his head hit too hard. Though he was worried he knew Hyde would be here soon, his concern was Kanon, but he soon found Tanso's gun aimed at him as well, "You're next." he had his gun cocked and ready to shoot...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue May 19, 2009 3:26 am

Kanon heard them come but didn't dare look. Tanso said something to someone behind him and only looked for a split second to what it was Tatsuyo was down and Tanso was aiming the gun at Miku. Only one shot fired. It was loud and for a moment neither knew who it was that shot the gun. Then Tanso looked at Kanon with wide eyes.

"Go to hell." The man fell to his knees as blood started to coat his shirt. He gave one last breath and was on the floor, dead. All the other guns suddenly cocked and were ready to unload into Kanon.

"Everyone stop!" Kanji was in the room now and looking at everything with Hyde right behind him.

"Someone start explaining. Now!"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue May 19, 2009 3:40 am

"Kanon!" Miku was quick to scarmbl his feet and get to Kanon's side, doing his best to cover him and act as a sheild should anyone shoot. Lucky for him Kanji walked in just in time like always. Miku's mouth opened but Tatsuyo beat him to it, telling him everything he had told them but weaker...

"... Hyde take care of him. Kensei... take care of the body. Miku--" He looked towards the blonde, hesitating only a second, "move aside."

"What?! No! This is Kanon! You know what happened! Kanji don't or so help me..." Miku wouldn't hesitate to pull his gun on him. Even if he had raised him and Hyde and given him everything...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue May 19, 2009 4:06 am

"Miku...move. Kanon, come here." Kanon hesitated for a moment before moving to stand in front of Kanji. He held out the gun to his boss and waited for the verdict.

"I was protecting Miku...Tanso went too far this time...forgive me Kanji...I couldn't just stand by this time."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue May 19, 2009 4:17 am

Miku kept a ready hand in his gun, just waiting for Kanji it make a wrong move... but he never did, instead he spoke in a sturn voice, "Never, ever take matters into your own hands again. I know you had reasons, but he was still part of this family. Technically I should be returning the favor--" "Kanji, I swear to god if you do--"

Of course Kanji waved him off, he wouldn't do that... "Go with Hyde, take care of your brother. We'll talk more later."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue May 19, 2009 4:33 am

Kanon nodded at Kanji. He knew what killing his own family meant but that's exactly what Tanso was trying to do. He was trying to get the family to kill him. Kanon went with Hyde and Miku downstairs. Everyone had to get used to this. Kanon sat in Miku's lap while Hyde dug out the bullets. He wasn't ready to accept that he had another brother...he just wasn't. Maybe in time but after everything that just happened? There was no way to accept him.

"At least you know who is who now..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue May 19, 2009 11:18 am

Miku followed Kanon down to the infirmary, his nerves were still on edge with all the several attempts on Kanon's life. Thus when he sat down and Kanon came to sit in his lap he held onto him tightly, nuzzling his neck and kissing him occasionally. When Kanon spoke though he felt guilt course through him... "I'm so sorry Kanon... I don't think I'll ever be able to make it up to you..." He kissed his lip for the first time in a month, he was over joyed to have him back and not feel wrong for what he was doing...

"I love you... You are you the only one for me. Even when he was here it didn't feel right. That should have been my first clue to come searching for you... Dammit I can't believe I slipped up like this!" Though he was happy things were... slightly settled, it was obvious he was going to beat himself up over this. "When you're ready, we can go back to our room. It was just cleaned this morning and no body has been in it." Their room still smelled and looked the same, but only because he had continued to burn Kanon's incenses. He hoped his lover would want to, they had some serious catching up to do.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue May 19, 2009 3:38 pm

Kanon shook his head and moved to straddle Miku's legs as he faced him. "Mi-chan don't. Don't do that...this isn't your fault. You could tell something wasn't right. That was the best I could've asked for with something like this. But you figured it out. Sure I'm a little bruised by this...and maybe a bit shier than before, but you'll earn my trust back. I know you will...this just needs time to heal." Kanon leaned in and kissed Miku softly but pulled back after only a second. He didn't want to get too wrapped up in his lover to stop caring that heshould tred carefully.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue May 19, 2009 3:51 pm

Miku nodded, he would earn his trust back, he had to. Kanon was the world to him and if he didn't have him then his world had no point. And his lover's kisses, no matter how short or small they were right now, were more than enough to settle his mind. "Thank you... you have no idea what that means to me." His arms wrapped around him loosely and he rested his head on his shoulder.

"We'll have to figure something out to do with your brother though... But that'll have to be between you and Kanji I'm sure. Come on... He's gonna be out till morning, lets go to bed ourselves... Night Hyde. Catch you tomorrow." Miku waved to his cousin and laced his fingers with Kanon, leading him back to their room instead of the smaller one they were staying in. "Here we are, I'll go get your things in the morning. You just focus on relaxing for a while okay?" He had full intentions of spoiling him rotten, not that he didn't already, but he was going to be trying extra hard from now on.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed May 20, 2009 2:47 am

Kanon looked at his brother but didn't do anything. He wondered if they could ever get passed this. The man allowed Miku to bring him to their room and laid back down. He didn't want to think about this anymore...he just wanted to sleep.

"I think I'll sleep....W-will you cuddle?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed May 20, 2009 3:00 am

"Of course I will..." This had really crumbled their relationship... It wasn't broken and it could be repaired, but it still bothered him. He stripped down to his boxers and slipped under the covers with him. He kissed his forehead and help him close, rubbing his back to sooth him and coax him further into sleeping, "Sleep well Kanon..." Miku wasn't quite ready for sleep, he wanted to make sure his lover was going to be okay first.

"I love you... I hope you can still see that." He kissed him one last time before finally falling asleep next to him. Though it felt like he wasn't sleeping for long, the morning came and as usual he was up before Kanon. But that was okay this time, now he could go get Kanon's things and bring him his favorite breakfast. And when he came back with the tray of food he woke him up with kisses, "Good morning sunshine, I brought your favorite."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed May 20, 2009 3:21 am

Kanon fell asleep slowly but woke up when he felt someone come into the room. "Hmm? Oh...did you get food for you too?" Kanon sat up and smiled at the food. He was so happy to have something real to eat.

"Thank you Mi-chan. That's so sweet."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed May 20, 2009 3:27 am

Miku nodded and smiled, "I did, but you need some spoiling right now, roughing it for a month is never fun." Miku had done it before, but that was before Kanon and back when he only took care of himself. It was nice to be able to do this for him though.

"I got all your stuff from the other room as well." For it being early Miku was oddly happy. He hadn't felt this good in a long while.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed May 20, 2009 3:49 am

Kanon smiled and sat up, taking the tray in his lap and biting into a strawberry. "Want a bite?" He smiled at Miku and pulled him back on the bed to feed him a strawberry. He was slowly getting back to being with Miku. It was easier when he didn't think of his brother. Everything they did together. He knew Miku loved him otherwise he wouldn't have tried so hard to ignore that nagging feeling.

"What do you want to do today?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed May 20, 2009 2:40 pm

Miku was happy to find himself being pulled the rest of the way onto the bed. When offered the strawberry he took a bite, and used his tongue to bring it the rest of the way in. But that included getting some of the juices off of his finger as well... He was pretty sure that there would be no sex for while, at least until Kanon trusted him more again.

"Hm... How about we finally teach you how to ride a horse, I'm sure Shino will behave now... And then later we can go out to town and have dinner and whatever else you'd like. I already talked to Kanji... He said he wants to talk to you tomorrow, but for now you're to just take it easy and relax... But he did mention you could steal someone from their active duties to help you out." He smiled and cuddled close to Kanon, hoping that all of this would be good news for him and that he'd be okay and enjoy it.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed May 20, 2009 3:41 pm

Kanon smiled at learning to ride. That would be wonderful. He grinned when Miku said Kanji would let him steal someone on active duty. "Does that mean I can take Takuya or Kensei off active duty today?...I'm kidding. You know it's always you." Kanon snuggled into Miku. It was like he never left. But Kanon knew the moment he saw his brother he would have all the crap over the last couple days flood into his brain. His brother had to leave...at least for awhile.

"Horseback riding, dinner, movie, maybe a walk on the boardwalk under the stars after that. It all sounds very good."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed May 20, 2009 3:49 pm

Miku made an odd, 'are you serious' face but soon Kanon confirmed he was joking, "Well I know for a fact Takuya has been rather neglected as far as your friendship goes... He's been keeping to himself and Hyde a lot more than usual. Maybe Hyde does need a break." He leaned up and kissed him, nipping his lip a bit as he pulled away. It was good to see a happy Kanon.

"I like that plan a lot actually." They got up and started getting dressed, making sure to get Kanon some allergy medicine before hand. Miku led Kanon to the barn where surprisingly Shino came up and actually nuzzled Kanon. "That's a first. For anyone but me that is... He tried to stomp on your brother." He didn't mean to pull up a bad subject, but he figured Kanon should know that even the animals knew it wasn't him...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu May 21, 2009 3:14 am

Kanon was surprised that Miku's horse came up and nuzzled him. He was happy to know that the animal knew the difference. "Well hi...I'm back." He pet the animal as he smiled at Miku.

"So which horse will I be riding? Or are we both riding yours?" He lifted an eyebrow at Miku to see which one he would pick.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu May 21, 2009 3:27 am

"We can share mine for now, it'll be easier to show you that way. Then when you feel comfortable enough I'll let you take over." Kanon would catch on fast, he was sure. He did everything else anyways. Shino whinnied softly and waited to be geared up, which Miku did while showing Kanon step by step so he wouldn't hurt the horses. Then came the fun part, "Ready to get on? Here, put your left foot here, grabbed the handle, push off and swing your leg-- there you go. You did better than me my first time, I fell off."

Miku was smiling and was quick to pull himself up behind Kanon, "Alright, grab the reigns give them a light flick... now take him to the field." He showed him how to direct the horse and how to make him speed up or slow down, he found the entire experience to be quite enjoyable. Even Shino didn't seem to mind. So Miku jumped down and readied on of the other horses, "Ready to try running?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu May 21, 2009 4:01 am

Kanon followed and watched Miku, listening to his instructions the whole way. This was good....this was really good. He smiled when he felt teh horse start to move. It was fun and it felt like their relationship was all new again. Kanon was loving this. "I don't know Mi-chan...can we start out slow? Please?" Kanon was still afraid of being thrown off, especially since Miku wasn't on the horse anymore.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu May 21, 2009 4:15 am

"Sure, that's fine. I don't want you to be scared... I can get back on with you at anytime okay?" Shino was a good horse, Kanon more than likely wouldn't be thrown off, but he could see why he'd still be scared. So they'd to with slow and easy.

"To the creek and back, alright?" and they started out with a slow and easy run, when they got the the creek he hopped off and let his horse brink and nibble some grass. He went to Kanon and helped him off, "Best stretch your legs, don't want you to get stiff..." Miku couldn't help wrapping his arms around him and pulling him in for a kiss... He missed those lips...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu May 21, 2009 4:23 am

Kanon smiled softly at Miku and continued all the way to the creek. He didn't get thrown off or anything. It was so wonderful. He watched his lover gracefully pull him down off the horse and kiss him. It really did feel all new. Moaning softly the man pushed Miku against a tree and deepened the kiss. He was leaving behind the last month and starting new. From today their relationship started...it was reborn. They were all new again. That's how he would see it.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum