Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrong turn...

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Wrong turn... - Page 4 Empty Re: Wrong turn...

Post  Kanon Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:04 pm

"I'm sure you could sister." His eyes flashed a darker color though. Letting her know that Miku was not one that she could try for.

"Are you going to play with Dakoda again today?" The girl nodded as they all sat down and she put some sausage on the floor for it.

"Absolutely. We're becoming fast friends. Go on and eat." She understood that Kanon liked him...adn that he wanted him. He wasn't going to do anything but he wanted to...he just didn't want to ruin something that hadn't even really started.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:26 pm

Mira simply shrugged and went about her business, she wouldn't take away anything that made her brother happy. Especially since it'd been so long... it was nice to have him back to his normal happy self. She just hoped Miku could keep him that way... that maybe Kanon would finally give in and endure the pain and fully claim somebody instead of torturing himself over lost lovers...

Breakfast went smoothly and soon Mira was changing to her wolf form and going out the door with Dakoda... And again Miku felt bad that he couldn't offer so much to Kanon... "So... horseback riding right?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:06 am

Kanon watched Mira leave with Dakoda. He wondered how Miku felt about it...but he didn't seem too sad though. "Oh yes! Come on~" Kanon jumped up and took Miku's hand, leading him to the stable. There were four horses inside the stable. A completely brown one. A black and white horse, a brown and white horse...and a little brown calf.

"Take your pick of horse."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:27 am

Miku walked shyly up to the brown and white horse... petting his nose gently as to not scare him... "I'm not so sure... they're a bit more intimidating in person..." He was worried about looking stupid in front of Kanon...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:44 am

Kanon smiled and moved to the horse Miku was at. "I know...this is Aine. She's the most well behaved horse I have. She won't do anything bad to you. Aine is the easiest to handle." He petted the horse as he led the brown one of it's stable.

"This is the one I'm riding. His name Kaza. He's nice and calm too. The other horses are Shia, and Koga. Shia is the adult. That's Mira's horse. And for good reason. She's very wild...only Mira's been able to get her under control."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:55 am

Miku followed Kanon's actions and led the horse out of her stall and outside. Somehow he even managed to climb into the saddle... but from here he was nearly clueless...

"Aine... go easy on me?" He pet her neck gently and the horse oddly understood... she started trotting slowly, flicking her tail at the horse Kanon was now on. Flirting as far as horses went, and Miku was completely clueless that that would eventually lead them into a race of sorts...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:04 am

Kanon smiled at the horses. "Good boy Kaza...Aine you take care of him okeh?" The horse moved her head like she was nodding. They started out at a walk, then as time went they moved to a trot...then...to a half gallop. Eventually they were galloping, ready to run.

"Miku! Do you think you can hang on to her reins?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:57 am

Miku nodded and grabbed the reigns, he wasn't so sure about all of this now. Aine wanted to play with Kaza but Miku wasn't nearly skilled enough to be comfortable with it... Fearing for his life he decided to jump down from her and rolled into some rather plush moss, "Land... I like land..." He laid on his back and just watched the cloud roll over him. Not even knowing if Kanon was still around or if he'd just gone on without him, but right now he was really liking this moss and the way the sun was shining down on him. It was warm and made him relax tremendously... so he closed his eyes, waiting for someone to come rouse him,
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:14 pm

Kanon was happy and enjoying the ride...until he didn't see Miku anymore. The wolf stopped Kaza and Aine and hopped down to start looking for Miku. He found him laying in the grass. Well then...After tying the horses to a tree to make sure they didn't go away, Kanon moved closer to Miku and tackled him.

"You little weasel. You had me worried you fell off and got hurt."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:21 pm

"Ack!" Miku felt Kanon on top of him and instinctive tried to wrestle with him. In the end he found himself pinned securely beneath him... Playfull he lifted his head and made a biting motion at him, puffing his cheeks a bit afterwards when he couldn't even manage reaching his shirt.

"Nope, no hurt. Just not use to horses and the moss was so inviting..." Miku squirmed bellow Kanon, trying to wiggle free of him so he could attempt to pin him... Miku wanted to play now too... He wanted to play like Mira and Dakoda.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:34 pm

"You will be in time." He laughed at Miku's biting motions. Kanon moved to his neck and made the same biting motions...only he made sure it was right against the skin. He kissed the spot afterwards.

"That biting shows you want to play...and possibly get intimate..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:46 pm

Miku nearly froze when he felt Kanon's teeth against his neck, his heart was pounding even harder in his chest when he felt the others lips. He smiled sheepishly at Kanon's words, "I do want to play... You're a lot of fun."

Somehow he managed to roll and pin his new friend... grinning down at him while swinging his head back and forth. "And as far as intimacy goes... we'll see." This time he pulled his hand up and nipped the tip of his index finger before jumping up and running from him. Give him incentive to chase, the more he was around Kanon and his sister the more he was starting to pick up on the things they enjoyed or what thrilled them... He felt drawn to Kanon... and he wanted Kanon to want him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:02 pm

Kanon's body reacted nicely to Miku's bite on his finger...he was such a wolf. The immortal got up and started chasing Miku. It wasn't long before he caught him too. "See now you're just teasing me..." He moved to sit on top of Miku.

"Do you really want a horny wolf chasing you?" He was joking...but it was quickly becoming true.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:08 pm

"I'm starting to enjoy this thrill of being chased by you..." His hands instinctively rested on Kanon's hips and held him there. "And as far as teasing goes... think of it as mild payback for this morning." His lips really had left him with an issue...

Miku sat up with Kanon still in his lap, "Is a horny wolf extremely bad?" He was close to Kanon, really close.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:21 pm

Kanon was a little confused. Teasing him...was payback? "Not bad persay...it depends whether you want the advances I'll give you. If not then yes it could be bad. It would take a lot for me to stop myself but I would. I don't want you to be afraid of playing with me." Those hands were really starting to make Kanon's mind go to more...naked play.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:50 pm

"You were already advancing upon me this morning... I didn't mind so much per say, though it did earn you some mild teasing." Miku moved his hands from Kanon's hips and used them to prop himself up, "I don't want to rush things though..." He looked into his eyes as he spoke, letting him see that he was telling the truth and not just leading him on.

"You have caught my attention though..." Gently he pushed Kanon back and moved to sit on top of him, resting his head on his chest and listening to his heartbeat. "I like it out here in the woods... it's relaxing. I wouldn't worry too much though... I'm not scared of you or Mira... It's Takeru that scares me..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:03 am

"That's good...I wouldn't want you to be afraid." Kanon held him as they laid in the grass.

"It's understandable. I can wait for you." Takeru wasn't getting near him. The time flew by and Miku was spending more and more time there...and Kanon was seeing him as a mate too. He hadn't taken him yet because of the signals he was giving off. Miku...was telling him that if he tried he'd be rejected. So...he hadn't. Miku was home tonight though. He still had a very bad feeling. So Kanon was going to see Miku.

He just couldn't stay away.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:19 am

Takeru had been stalking the pair for a while... Kanon never made any moves to claim him and he was growing impatient. Miku's smell was driving him mad and he had to have him. Had to enjoy him to the fullest... which meant taking him and changing him all at once. Sure it would practically be rape for the teen, but it would be worth it.

So for a whole day he followed Miku, watching his every move, waiting for the perfect time to strike. That time came when he could hear Kanon coming through the woods near the human's home... oh this would be perfect. Quickly he jumped from his hiding place and burst into his home, leaving everything in a mess until he found Miku room. Being a wolf he easily broke the lock and pushed inside grabbing the terrified human and kicking his dog away.

Miku only saw a small glimpse of Kanon before he started screaming for him. Takeru was faster... but to be sure Kanon wouldn't lose him he would cause the teen some kind of pain that would make him cry out. Eventually he found himself hidden within a dark cave struggling and crying against Takeru as he worked to strip them both down.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:42 am

Kanon heard Miku and all but chased to kill. Takeru was going to regret this. He followed Miku's scent to a cave...one that he could hear Miku in. The wolf moved inside and quickly got Takeru away from him.

"Don't touch him!!"

"Why?! So you can keep him to yourself! I want him...you can't him as your mate when you don't take him! I'm going to have him. Now get out of my way weakling!" Takeru was moving toward Miku again but Kanon was stopping him.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:57 am

Miku was quick to stand and move far away from Takeru, but he could still see and hear both of them. He was startled at how fast Takeru was able to get before him, but Kanon still stopped him, instinctively his hands reached to touch his somewhat boyfriend, "Kanon..."

"You are weak Kanon! You wouldn't even change the last human you claimed to love so dearly, no instead you let him die due to heart problems. And this one? Pulling him around, leading him on, you'll never change him either. You'll sit there and watch him grow old and die and then you'll move on to the next pretty toy!" It was then Mira came in and tackled Takeru, growling menacingly at him before looking back at the two, her eyes telling them to go back to Kanon's home pronto...

Which was an easy thing for Miku to comply with, he pulled Kanon away and broke down finally at the creek just before Kanon's home... "S-stop... K-k-Kanon I-..." His shoulders shook violently as he cried, he just didn't know what to think anymore...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:09 am

"Miku? Miku why are you stopping!? We have to get inside...I have to keep you safe." Kanon didn't understand why Miku was stopping him.

"Come on...I really need to get you inside...what's wrong?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:16 am

He couldn't answer him... He didn't know what to say to him... Kanon managed to get him up the hill and into the house, but soon he was clinging to Kanon and crying into his neck. How could he even think about asking what was wrong after what had happened?!

"D-d-dont leave me... please..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:52 am

Kanon got Miku inside but it didn't look good for him..."Shh...I won't baby...I won't. I'm not leaving you..." Kanon held onto the teen until Mira came back when he hugged his sister.

"Thank you...I owe you."

"No you don't...I understand." She looked over to Miku, who Kanon had moved back to.

"Are you alright?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:31 pm

Miku shook his head and buried it back against Kanon's shoulder, his arms wrapping around him and just clinging tightly to him. He didn't want Kanon to leave him... He didn't want to ever not have him... to have him move on when he died. He didn't want any of what Takeru had said, other than to be with Kanon, he wanted to be with Kanon. But Kanon never asked nor tried... so maybe he wasn't as wanted...

"Ni-san... I think he might be going through a touch of shock... go lay down with him and comfort him. I'll keep watch tonight." She smiled knowingly at the pair... But Takeru was right, if Kanon didn't claim him he was free grounds... And with how Takeru was tonight it proved he would never stop until then, Miku would not be safe on his own...

---
Miku was glad to feel Kanon's bed beneath him... and to have Kanon next to him... It made everything from earlier not as bad. But he never let go of Kanon... He couldn't, he was scared to... "I'm sorry..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:42 pm

Things calmed down a little bit...until they started fighting. Kanon wasn't even sure what happened. All of a sudden they were in a screaming match...and then Miku was gone. He was scared. He didn't want to lose him. Mira noticed Kanon's demeanor...this wasn't good. Especially with Takeru still out there. So she went to find Miku...he could help fix this.

"Miku...what happened? What happened with Kanon?..." She just had to know.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum