Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrong turn...

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Wrong turn... - Page 3 Empty Re: Wrong turn...

Post  Miku Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:56 am

Miku was a bit surprised to be flipped so suddenly. His honey colored eyes searched Kanon's dark ones for a reason and even after hearing his words he couldn't look away... "I... I didn't know... t-they don't exactly make handbooks for werewolves... s-sorry..." He wrapped his hands gently around the long arms that had him pinned securely to the ground... There was such a huge divider with them... Miku didn't know werewolf customs, he just knew what any human did... he was doing what he used to do with his close friends at home...
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:17 am

Kanon could see he made him uncofortable. He shrugged as he let go and sat back. "It's alright...you didn't know. I'll teach you about my kind. I can hold myself back. No worries. Come on. Let's get back." He stood up and helped Miku up as they made they're way back to the house. Miku needed a bed. A real bed.

"We have a guest room if you want it..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:29 am

Teach him about his kind? That could be useful... especially since it seemed that he would be around this family for a long time coming. Miku took the hand that was offered to him and walked with him to the house. He nodded when offered the room... "Sure... My dad is working on a novel right now... he wont even notice I'm gone. He barely did before actually... But uhm... about earlier... since you said you'd be teaching me, as far as wolves go... what does your kind considered claimed?"

Takeru was still ever present on his mind, it made him fear being alone actually... even in the guestroom and have Dakoda there with him and two other wolves right down the hall... silly perhaps, but he was human, humans fretted over silly things.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:22 am

Mira looked up as they came in the door. "Well claiming usually means mating...sex. But we're rough so it would be more toward rape. Especially if you didn't want it. Why?" She didn't know...Kanon sighed but nodded.

"It won't be pleasant...that's why I want to keep you safe. I don't want something like that happening to you."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:36 am

... Maybe being friends with wolves, no matter how nice, was not a good idea... But it was too late for any of that now, he was already too involved to ever just go away. That didn't mean he liked the idea of it being practically rape either way you go... Wait why was he worried about this?

Miku just nodded and followed Kanon up to his room, he shut the door behind him and sat on Kanon's bed, "I think you better start teaching now... considering I've might be in a tiny bit of peril over this Takeru that may or may not be obsessed over me...?" His eyes were shining with concern and curiosity, he really did want to know everything he could...

"Like... was there anything over the last few times that we've met that I've done that would mean anything to your kind?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:12 am

"Protecting me from the cops shows connection and trust. Coming back into the woods after it, even if to find a dog shows curiosity....you staying around shows interest...and the wolves desire and curiosity." He was meaning his own interest as well as his sister's.

"Want to know more? It's like the ways everyone thinks of vampires. The subtle signals...the words of the body...they are more werewolves. Vampires died out long ago. Turned to dust."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:24 am

"Does silver really hurt you?" Of course he wanted to know, all the movies ever made had always had that in there. But so far movie werewolves did not match up with the man before him... "And in the woods... when I ran the first time, were you thinking like Takeru then?" Back at that moment Kanon had said no one would hear him scream... this almost rape Mira mentioned and maybe getting beaten were the only things he could think of that would fit that situation...

"I'm sorry... this must seem stupid..." It was dark outside and Miku heard a long howl that didn't belong to anyone in the house, including Dakoda. He heard the sound again and shied away from the window... Miku wasn't fond of noises outside of any house... it made him nervous...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:55 am

"Don't insult me. That was simply scaring you. Don't worry about that. Simply a dog from town. You can tell from the pitch. And to answer the question, no. People thought it was silver because of the color. White gold is what we're allergic to. I don't understand why it's just white gold and not gold. It's something in the chemical makeup of it." Kanon moved to sit between Miku and the window to give him a little bit more security.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:07 am

"I'm sorry... he basically did the same, but I didn't get a chance to run any direction... I'm glad Dakoda was there... and that you came." He smiled at him when he moved, deciding maybe he should give some details about himself... Starting with his fear of noises outside. "I've been scared of everything outside after dark since I was a kid... some guy broke in our house through my window when I was five, been terrified ever since of anything outside after dark..."

He felt so silly now... "Oh uhm... I guess anything you wanna know you can ask about too."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:21 am

"It's not silly...it's perfectly valid. Don't worry though...I'll protect you." He winked at Miku before laying down. "I want to know everything about you. Anything you want to tell me...I want to know. You fascinate me." He moved to look at Miku, giving him his full attention. Miku was definitely the object of his attention.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:31 am

"Well... I live with my dad in town, he's a writer. My mother lives into Hibiya with my baby sister, I usually see her on holidays when she comes to see Dad. Hm... Dakoda has been with me all his life and I consider him more of a friend then some of the kids in town. I don't really fit in at school, thus why I got lost or ditched, your pick... uh... I like... ramen? And playing in the rain? There's a lot to tell really... any specifics?"

Now that he'd just rambled pointless things and ended up laying down with Kanon he was out of things Kanon may or may not want to know...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:31 pm

"Everything...I want to know everything. Favorite animal, favorite color, anything. Cousins? Extended family? What are your parents like. It doesn't matter what it is. Oh! I want to know your birthday." Kanon's eyes were gleaming as he was talking to Miku. Every bit of him wanted to know about the blond next to him.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:57 pm

If this were an anime he would have been sweat dropping, "Everything is rather broad... So... I like dogs and hamsters, though I haven't had a hamster since I was thirteen. My favorite colors are red, white, and black. I'm not really too in touch with my extended family... My father is usually too busy for me but that gives me my space... My mom and sister are worry warts, Mom nearly cried a river when I walked in the door after missing for a night. We're close as far as family goes but we're also pretty distant... Uh... Oh. It's January 5th."

What else could he tell him... "I like to run track, actually anything outside is perfect for me, being inside is just stuffy. Swimming... any kind of rough housing is good too, but it seems to do something funny to you so I'll have to resist... God, there's just so much I could probably go on but then you'd get bored with me faster..." Miku turned his head and looked at him, smiling a bit as he did. He liked being close to him, and almost didn't want to go to the guest room later tonight.

"Your eyes are lighter..." Not as light as his honey colored eyes, but Kanon's eyes were nearly black before...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:19 am

Kanon looked down but looked back up. "Don't mind that...they do that on occasion. I-If you like...you can most certainly stay with me in here tonight. I won't bite." He was trying to joke and hoped it worked. He didn't want to scare him.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:28 am

The howling started again but it was different than the last one, so he nodded eagerly and moved closer to him... He hated being so easily scared over something that was probably nothing but... "Well if you do you'll just have to deal with me forever then." There wasn't much thought behind his words, Miku wasn't used to having to double check his thoughts before they came out as words.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:51 am

"I'll keep that in mind if I get a craving to. Do you mind cuddling? I-I'm used to cuddling with a person when they're in my bed." He moved to lock the door. It was in the inside so if Miku wanted he could open it.

"This is just to make sure no one comes in during the night. If you want to leave the room you can unlock the door. My sister does the same in her room." He came back over and crawled under the covers, leaving them open for Miku.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:05 am

Miku nodded and crawled under the blankets, though he crawled over Kanon to be next to the wall and behind the werewolf. "I do this at home too... Dakoda sleeps on the side next to the window and I stay behind him... I don't mind cuddling though..."

"H-has anyone every tried?" Miku already felt like he'd be missing a part of himself if Kanon wasn't around... what was he going to do during the week when he couldn't be here?
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:57 am

"Not since that night...that's how we ended up like this. The soldiers broke in. They marched in like they owned the place and dragged us from our beds. My father worked for the military...they were using us against him. The man...bit us. He k-killed my mother...trying to provoke my father...and when my father wouldn't comply....they killed him too. The soldiers left us for dead...that's why we're listed as dead. We didn't lock our doors...and we started to after that."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:03 am

Miku listened quietly, hugging himself close to Kanon's back as the other told his story... "Kanon..." He kissed the back of his neck and then nuzzled it with his nose... That was how his family showed affection to each other when they were down.

"I'm sorry... Its a good thing to pick up on though... I'll have to do it at home to give you peace of mind." Just went to show you that even simple little things such as locks could separate you from a life or death situation...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:34 am

Kanon moved and faced Miku. He held onto him as he pulled him close and cuddled him. "Thank you. It would put my mind at ease...though having you here would make it better. I won't hold you against your will. Get some sleep." Kanon closed his hazel eyes cuddled into Miku. It put him at ease fast. He was happy despite not knowing Miku that long. It was like...he was healing.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:46 am

"... I'll come as often as possible... School makes it hard though... I'll try my best though." Miku snuggled in close and easily fell asleep. He'd never shared a bed with anyone other that Dakoda... he couldn't see himself ever using that guest room now...

In the morning he woke up to Kanon's lips moving over his neck... it was causing him quite the problem this early in the morning. But he was scared that if he didn't wake him up soon he'd become the next chew toy... "Kanon... A-ano, Kanon?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:12 am

Kanon was dreaming...he wasn't sure of what once his eyes were open...but he was making Miku uncomfortable. "S-sorry...I didn't mean to..." He pulled away but still held onto Miku.

"It sounds like Mimi is up and making breakfast too..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:43 am

Miku shook his head and just let himself be held, the less he moved the less of a problem Kanon knew he had. Regardless he smiled up at him and tugged a lock of his hair playfully, "It's alright, you seemed happy in your sleep... it was cute." A blush crept along his cheeks, luckily he was still in the shadowy part of the room so hopefully his friend could see it. Hopefully.

"So... after breakfast... what to you wanna do?" Sometimes he really hated being a teenage male with inconsistent raging hormones...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:43 pm

Kanon thought about it for awhile. What could they do today? "How about horseback riding? Do you know how? We have a large piece of land. We have a horse stable near the house with four horses." He got up and stretched. It smelled like a good homecooked meal.

"Come on. Breakfast is waiting for us."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:47 pm

"No I've never done it... but I'm willing to try." He smiled and stood with Kanon, following him to the kitchen and looking at all the food in amazement, "Wow... this looks great Mira."

"Oh? Do you think I could seduce a cute human like you in with my cooking?" She was grinning playfully at Miku. He was cute, but her brother wanted him... That much she could already tell.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum