Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrong turn...

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Wrong turn... - Page 5 Empty Re: Wrong turn...

Post  Miku Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:58 am

Miku had been avoiding anything to do with Kanon and that woods, if he had to walk Dakoda he walked him to the park on the other side of the neighborhood. He hated being away from Kanon and Mira though... He loved Kanon... but Kanon didn't want him fully. According to Takeru he'd seen him as a mate but there was no way that was true when they'd never even had sex. There was plenty of times they'd been close or aroused enough but... but Kanon was always the one to pull back first... He never understood why, just that it always happened. Then after the whole deal with Takeru they grew distant from each other and then they had that argument...

Mira was there now, she wasn't hostile or anything, she just wanted to know... "I got hurt... and I made the comment that my blood wasn't good enough... and it just escilated from there... It was stupid but... Dammit I just want to be with him! I want nothing more than to be able to give him everything but he just wont stray from what he senses! I'm not a wolf, I'm human. I don't want to be just some temporary boyfriend that dies and hurts him again..." Miku was hurting... it was obvious in the way he moved, spoke, and even looked at Mira. He missed Kanon, laying next to him, his playful nips that made him shiver, their silly games, making out... Everything!
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:12 pm

"Then go after him...he thinks you'll reject him. That's what he gets from you everytime you get close to doing anything. He told me he's wanted you for awhile...and he hasn't done anything because he thinks you'll reject him. This is killing him Miku...if you want him you'll have to go get him. He's tried finding you and for some reason he can't pick up your scent. He's scaring me...you're the only one that can help him. If you want him...then go get him. Strip him down and do whatever you have to get him to see...he does want you." Mira started to walk away but stopped to turn back to Miku.

"If you want to become like us then wait and watch his eyes. When they turn gold...he'll want to turn you. That's what gold eyes mean. Let him know that's what you want. If it's right after sex...I doubt he'll refuse." Then she was headed back to her house to make sure her brother was alright. Miku was hurting him more than Takuya had...how odd.

Last edited by Kanon on Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:18 pm

Miku stood quietly and let Mira talk, and he thought on it a whole hour after she'd left before running from his house and through the woods. He didn't even knock on their door, he ran in and up the stairs. Mira was smiling to herself when she saw them and walked out, she didn't want to listen to them going at it.

He thought about knocking on Kanon's door, but decided to surprise him instead. Mira said to make him see... and maybe surprising him with possibly one of the best kisses they'd ever shared would be the start. All he knew was he wasn't leaving this house until Kanon understood and at least claimed him sexually.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:23 pm

Kanon was sitting on his bed looking out the window wondering what he did to make Miku go away when he heard the door open. He didn't even have time to think when he felt lips against his own and had the most amazing kiss he'd ever had. When they parted he saw Miku.

"Miku? You...I...you came back?" Kanon's hands were on his hips. Oh if that kiss was any sign...Miku was coming back to him. He wanted him.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:32 pm

"I did... And I'm sorry... I should't have blown up like that. I've missed you so much... I almost went insane..." Tears started forming in his eyes as he leaned in to kiss Kanon again, he couldn't keep his hands or lips off him... one or the other had to be touching him. "Kanon... I'm not a wolf... you can't... you can't read me like I am, what you read as possible rejection was nervousness. I want to be with you, I want to be yours..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:32 pm

Kanon's heart was beating very fast as he held Miku. Was this really happening? "So...what I thought was rejection...was...nervousness? That's good?" He hadn't had sex until after he was a wolf so Kanon really didn't know how to read humans sexually. Takuya had always taken charge. There was never any worry about going over board. Miku was different. And it was hard to tell.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:42 pm

"Yep... it means I wanted you but it was new grounds for me... I've only ever gone down on one guy, but we never had sex... And I know Mira said that you can get rough so... I was nervous, but I wanted to, because it was you and I trust you." Miku rolled them to where he was bellow Kanon, "You could of had me like this weeks ago... before Takeru ever tried stealing me..."

His legs wrapped around Kanon waist, holding him firmly in place as he wiggled his hips a bit, "Need I do any more convincing?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:05 am

Kanon growled a little in his desire. "Hold that thought one moment." The wolf got up and closed the door, locking it. He quickly came back to Miku and kissed him nice and hard.

"I can really have you? In every way?" He was really hating clothes right now...they were hindering him.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:12 am

Miku moaned into their kiss, "Yes... and if you don't I will tease you endlessly..." He could put on a whole show for him, touching himself and arousing both of them in every way possible... yeah... Sounded fantastic to him.

"But what I'm feeling behind your pants tells me I don't have to worry about that... Take me."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:30 am

Their clothes were on the floor in no time and Kanon was finding that he had to hold back. He couldn't get too rough. He was rough now...but he couldn't hurt Miku. Things were heating up though as Kanon slid a finger into Miku. He was enjoying his body...

"You are delicious."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:54 am

Miku hardly noticed their clothing was gone, it had happened so fast and he was enjoying it so much... Though he could see how sleeping with a wolf could be dangerous. He knew this wasn't as hard ask Kanon wanted and that he was holding back.

But soon he was prepped and Kanon was over him at his entrance... and that nervousness floated back... but he nodded and leaned up to kiss him, breaking their liplock shortly after to moan loudly. He was clinging to his lover, "I-i'm ready now."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:21 am

When those words were uttered, Kanon pushed into him. So tight..and beautiful. "Oh god...Miku..." There was a gold tint to his eyes but not enough to really do anything. He was so excited. He was moving faster as they moved. His body was just so amazing...Kanon was starting to lose control.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:32 am

Miku's body was suddenly flooded with electrifying sensations, he was almost screaming in pleasure. Now he was certain Kanon wasn't holding back, that he was getting everything... and a certain part of him loved this roughness.

His lips attached to Kanon's neck, sucking and nipping at the flesh, showing him how much he was loving this. He thought he felt a sharp tooth scratch over his neck but was so lost in what he was feeling... He never thought twice about it all.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:56 am

Kanon was doing the same to Miku's neck. Only he didn't use his teeth. He didn't think he did anyway. He left a nice dark mark...didn't taste blood. All was good. Kanon just didn't realize he'd pierced his skin. He was too caught up in his love to notice.

"Miku..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:04 am

"Ah~! K-Kanon... So close... so-- O-oh god...!" Kanon was assaulting his prostrate, each thrust bringing him closer and closer to his orgasm until he felt himself explode between their stomachs and his muscles clenching around Kanon's length.

"Mm... so... good... god why... did we wait...?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:22 am

Kanon felt him clench around him and his stomach was slick with Miku's seed. It didn't take much longer and he was coating the inside of Miku's abused walls. "Oh god...I...I don't know...oh god..." He pulled out only to lay next to him and hold his lover close.

"You are mine...my lover...my mate...my...my everything."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:49 am

and maybe sMiku saw his golden colored eyes as he spoke... but the sex had him worn out... "All yours... And maybe someday I can fully be yours..." And then he passed out in his lovers arms, partly from the sex but also partly due to the toxins now slowly working into his body.

It wasn't until a week later that he even felt a little off, but that wouldn't stop him from playing their usual game of chase. As he ran through the field something in his chest constricted, stealing his breath and knocking him to the ground. His back arched from the ground as he panted for air, Miku cried for Kanon who had just giving him a head start. Mira and Dakoda got there first, "Miku? Miku what's wrong?" She moved to hold him down and look him over... there wasn't anything that she could-- that mark on his neck. She turned to look at Kanon as he came up, "Kanon... He's changing."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:09 pm

Kanon was giving Miku a head start but heard him cry out for him. In an instant he was off and running to him. Mira was there first. Changing?! "But I never...I never bit him."

"Yes you did. It's the mark on his neck. You scratched him and infected him slowly." Kanon looked up at her and looked down at the hickie. There was a scratch.

"Miku...why didn't you tell me? Shhh...it's going to hurt baby...but it'll be alright. I'll stay with you...come here." He picked him up and took him into the house. He was going to stay with him through the whole painful process.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:22 pm

"I didn't know... I didn't- I mean thought maybe- b-but... Kanon... I'm sorry..." Miku clung tightly to him, whimpering every once in a while as he let Kanon carry him to their room. Mira was close on his heels, "Kanon... it's only a scratch, this could take a lot longer than it did for us. But it means it might be less painful for him since it wont be so sudden... Yell if you need anything brother..." Mira left them alone keeping a sharp ear listening for anything.

Miku however continued passing to and from consciousness, sometimes waking up more startled than other time. But regardless he was changing, becoming more like Kanon with every passing hour... By about midnight the pain slacked off for a while, and he laid awake with his lover... "... I love you..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:32 pm

Kanon held Miku's hand the entire time. He hoped it would be less painful. Miku would drift in and out of consciousness. He was worried. He saw his lover awake and smiled, kissing his hand "I love you too...how are you feeling?" He wanted to make him as comfortable as possible. At least he'd have him forever now.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:45 pm

"I'm tired... despite sleeping all this time... kinda feels like the flu..." He smiled softly at him... he was still extremely though. "You're not... mad are you?" And what could they had done anyways? things like that couldn't be reverted... right?

The blonde sighed and laid his head on Kanon's chest, the sound of his heart comforting him, "How long will this take? I don't want to keep you cooped up..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:11 am

"I'm not mad...this is what I wanted. I wanted you forever...I was just too scared to do it." Kanon moved to lay next Miku in the bed and held him close.

"This is where I want to be. I want to be with you...I won't leave you. You're stuck with me Miku...forever."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:27 am

"Oh no... whatever shall I do? To be stuck forever with somebody I love... Hm... however will I manage...?" He felt another small spasm of pain coming and he clung to Kanon, shaking as he did... But he didn't cry this time... the pain was starting to get more bearable. Which he hoped was a good sign, "Thank you... f-for staying with me... but you didn't answer my question... how long... w-what happens n-next?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:06 am

Kanon sighed and held him close. "Truth be told...I don't know. You're effects will take longer than mine did. I don't know how mucher longer...but I will be here every step of the way." He wasn't going to leave him. He was so deeply in love.

"When it is done...want to have some fun?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:18 am

Miku grinned and the pain started to die down for a while, "I'd like that... though... I must admit... I'm curious to see what I look like as a wolf... if I'll be as beautiful as you..."

A couple days later and in the wee hours in the morning Kanon woke up to quite a surprise... Miku was in his full wolf form. His fur was a pure white that faded to black... he was very soft to the touch, and even more cuddly. His paws were moving as if he was having a good dream, yipping happily and just being.... young pup like.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum