Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrong turn...

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Wrong turn... - Page 2 Empty Re: Wrong turn...

Post  Kanon Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:18 am

The dog was back by the time he reached the house. Kanon didn't understand why. Was Akiharu not keeping an eye on him? "Show me Dakoda." The dog took off with Kanon right behind him. There was Akiharu...captured.

"Takeru what are you doing? Let him go now. You are on my land wolf. I suggest you go now. Or you and I will be in some serious disagreements."

"Hmmm...Kanon. No. You let this one go. He's fair game-"

"Not on my land! Get out of my woods and off my property now!" Takeru only grinned and attacked. It wasn't long before Akiharu saw two wolves fighting. One White and black and one completely black. All of a sudden Mira was there too.

"Takeru! Get off our property now! The Wolf Sanctum Act set by our kind forbids you from being here. Go or I call the council!" The black wolf looked at her and growled before darting off, leaving behind a wounded and very naked Kanon.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:40 am

Miku had thought he'd been scared with Kanon well this guy was far worse, he was groping him everywhere and smelling his neck like it was going out of style... The blonde was in tears by the time Kanon got there... and even more confused when he was shoved away and two wolves were fighting. Even Dakoda was trying to aid the white one, but Mira stopped it all... and then suddenly Kanon was back... very naked and very bloody...

"What just... is he... We gotta get him to your house." Despite him being naked Miku easily picked him up and followed Mira to their home again...this was so odd... But Kanon had saved him, now it was his turn. Mira gave him everything he needed and over the course of and hour Kanon was patched up and Miku was dozing lightly in the corner he'd stayed in earlier. Dakoda was laying next to Kanon to offer any body heat he could.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:55 pm

Kanon groaned as his body was moved. "He's....different. We're different. Quickly, inside." Mira let Miku inside and set him down.

"He was afraid to have the police here because he's dead. We're dead. They have us among the dead in World War II. Our family died then too. But us...we were changed by an American soldier. He made us into wolves. Werewolves. Takuya was the one that stopped people from coming around. He was an inspector. He fell in love with Kanon and Kanon fell in love with him. He died about 20 years ago... I'm sorry for this. You weren't supposed to know. I can't believe Takeru came into our woods." Mira was tending to Kanon, covering him up, and making sure he was somewhat comfortable.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:07 pm

Miku looked down at Kanon as Mira made sure he was staying in stable condition, it all made sense now... "That's why I never heard him coming, how he could catch me so fast... why you wanted to chase me... And Dakoda likes you both because you're almost part of the same family. It makes sense now."

He felt bad for Kanon though... to fall for a human when you're immortal... "I wont tell anyone about you, I didn't even when they pulled him in... But if Takuya and Kanon were in love why didn't Kanon change him? At least then he wouldn't be lonely..." Miku felt like he was about to get a lot more involved with this family. Not that it was bad, they were more friendly than the guys that claimed to be his friends...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:17 pm

"Because it's painful. It's horrible and it took us over three decades to control it and change at will. He didn't want to do that to him. He couldn't. He was happy to have Takuya...it just...didn't occur to him what would happen when he passed away." Mira sat down and watched Kanon closely.

"He was happy you were here...it felt like there was life in the house again. But then you left....it was like he'd just lost a friend again. He told me not to go after you...that you really didn't want to be here and he couldn't hold you against your will. He was so sad to see you gone....he didn't come out until the cops came. It was very odd."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:24 pm

"... I'm sorry... but the whole kidnapping and dragging me here thing... then saying he didn't know when he was going to let me go... I didn't take the time to consider anything other than my own need to get home." Miku's hand moved to play with Kanon's fluffy hair, not even noticing he was gazing tenderly at him... "He makes a gorgeous wolf... I've never seen a black and white one..."

"Do you think... he's going to be mad when he wakes up? I didn't mean to drag someone else into your territory..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:42 pm

"It's a syberian wolf." Mira moved to get some food from the kitchen along with something to drink. "Actually I think he'd be happy you stayed." Kanon stirred a little when Mira went into the kitchen. He groaned a little and moved to curl towards where Miku was. He wanted to be closer to the body he smelled.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:53 pm

Miku moved from the chair to the floor so he could be closer to the bed, "Sh... It's alright... just take it easy..." His hand brushed some stray hair from his face before feeling his forehead... he was burning up.

"Mira? Can you bring me a cool damp clothe? He's running a fever..." This could be a bad... Kanon would need medicine if he couldn't pull through this, medicine was hard to get for a supposed dead man...

Taking the cloth when she returned, he carefully folded and laid the item over his forehead. For not knowing him very well he was already feeling very protective of the man before him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:23 am

Kanon woke up a few hours later to see Akiharu next to him. "Y-you...you stayed?" He sat up a little, showing that he was healed of his wounds. But he was there...the teen was there. That did make him happy.

"Are you alright? Takeru didn't do anything to you did he?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:34 am

"I'm a little bruised and violated... but you're the one who was really hurt..." He wasn't sure if Kanon knew Miku had seen everything... literally everything. The recovering werewolf was still naked underneath all those blankets. Dakoda also sat up and nuzzled Kanon, happy to see him moving instead of being lifeless...

"Thank you... for saving me again."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:39 am

"Hello Dakoda...nice to see you too. I'm alright. I heal fast." He moved to pet Dakoda as he moved to stand...only his sister came in time to stop him.

"I wasn't about to dress you Shin-shin. Here....go upstairs and get in the bath. You two can go keep him company if you like. It's a big bathroom and a deep bath."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:48 am

"A-a-ano Shinya you're--" Thankfully his sister stopped him before he was up, Miku turned his head and blushed a dark shade of red... Sit with him in the bathroom?! There was something Miku had never delt with before...

"I-if you want us to... we can..." Of course he did... so they went up a minute after him and sat with him, Dakoda was having fun batting at Kanon with his tail while Miku sat and laughed at the sight... It was cute.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:55 am

Kanon was laughing and having fun. It was a concept he hadn't done in awhile. Dakoda kept batting at him so Kanon gave in. "Fine Dakoda...come in here." Immediately after the husky jumped into the bath with Kanon and sat down so it could be washed as well.

"Honestly....I swear dogs are humans just trapped in a different shell. Aww...you like that huh?" He was scratching behind her ear lightly.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:03 am

"Oh god, you're asking for it later, he will shake and get water everywhere. Then comes the hyperness and need to play with everything." That left him to wonder if Kanon was the same... the two were pretty close in a sense. Maybe he could offer them some amusement, he did for Dakoda every time, why not for Kanon as well.

"If you're up to it maybe I'll play a game of chase with you." He was smiling warmly at the two, the idea of coming to visit more often was slowly starting to take over in his mind.

Last edited by Miku on Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:20 am

"Oh that's alright. I'll give you to Mimi to play with. She's been wanting to run too...Dakoda!" The dog jumped out and shook off the water before whining at the door.

"He wants to go play with her. Let him out. If you don't mind being the prey we can certainly play a game of chase. It would be fun. I always feel so full of energy after a bath."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:17 am

Miku tried to block the water flying from Dakoda but failed... he was practically soaked... Sighing, he shook his own head and looked back at Kanon, "I guess, hopefully it be actually fun this time. I require a head start." Miku flicked water at him but was still smiling. It was nice being able to joke with him...

"Will it just be you? Or Mira too?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:25 am

"Mire will have Dakoda to play with...I have you. You can have a headstart. I don't mind...but I'm a very good hunter. I'll be a good though...I'm sorry for what happened today. It was...not supposed to happen. I feel bad for you getting dragged into that mess with Takeru. He's just...well he's no good."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:33 am

"You may be a good hunter but I'm one of the best runners on the track team... I'll give you a good run." He was all smiles until Takeru was mentioned...

"What was with Takeru anyways... he was groping and smelling me like I was something rare and never to be found again..." Miku didn't mind being drug in... Mira and Shinya were friendly enough and being friends with them sounded like a lot of fun.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:55 am

"Because you smell good. He liked the way you smelled and was betting you tasted just as sweet. I wondered that myself for a moment. That's why. He was angry I stopped him." Kanon moved to get out of the bath and get dressed.

"You smell very good Akiharu. Make no mistake that he'll probably try again and again until you are claimed. But I'll protect you if you let me."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:20 am

Miku looked away as Kanon stood and got dressed, but looked back when he said that Takeru would continue to try to claim him for himself... He didn't want to be claimed by him... What had he just gotten himself into? The blonde sighed and hugged him before they left the bathroom, "Thank you again... It's Miku by the way, at least to my friends anyway." He smiled as he pulled back and walked by him to go outside to see that Dakoda and Mira, who was now in her wolf form, were just having a heyday chasing each other through the fields... And he was betting Kanon was just as ready...

"Fifteen seconds, then you can chase away to your hearts content." Then he ran, ran like he would if it was the last race of the meet, which was much faster than before when he didn't know the truth about Kanon, now he knew and wanted to give him a challenge.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:20 pm

Kanon smiled at his sister in the fields. They were enjoying themselves. He watched as Miku took off running. Fifteen seconds...and he was off. It felt good to be running. He was catching up to. Once he caught Miku he had him pinned against a tree, laughing. He was having so much fun!
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:24 pm

Miku had gotten a pretty good distance into the forest before Kanon had pulled him back and pinned him against a tree. He was panting and giggling softly along with Kanon, this was a lot more fun when he wasn't scared. It was like a game of tag almost, except with a wolf that could probably easily kill him... But he felt he could trust Kanon, odd as it was. And he was sure Kanon still wanted to play some more... he felt bad that he couldn't offer everything that Dakoda was offering Mira, but this seemed to be enough for him.

"Hello there... Wonder how long I'll last without a head start..." His fingers tickled his sides and he slipped away from him, running back towards the field near the twin's home. He made it through the field but failed to notice the hill that rolled down next to the creek, he tripped himself up when he tried to stop. A set of arms wrapped around him, but it wasn't enough to keep them from rolling down the hill. Somehow Miku managed to turn in the persons arms and cling tightly to them, not letting go until they stopped at the bottom. His arms laid up above his head, he looked down at Kanon and started laughing softly again, "I'm such a klutz... Sorry, it was fun though~"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:03 am

Kanon saw where Miku was heading. He knew the lay of the land too well. He grabbed Miku but that didn't stop him from tumbling with him too. He didn't mind though. Miku was nice and soft...and beautifully warm. "It's alright. I like clumsy. I wouldn't mind looking after a clumsy guy like you." He laughed a little and rolled them. He was happy again.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:17 am

"You just like have a new pet to chase, admit it." Miku poked his tongue out at him playfully as Kanon rolled them around some more. That rolling soon turned into playful rough housing and somehow Miku wound up missing his shirt but sitting victoriously on top of his new friend. It was nice to have someone to 'play' with like Kanon. Miku's only sibling was his baby sister, and she always won everything because he was nice... so to win for once was nice, but by the look in Kanon's eye he would be loosing his throne very soon.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:43 am

Kanon was enjoying the playing but it was soon turning him toward something else. He saw Miku sitting on him without a shirt. The wolf quickly flipped them so he was on top. "You know rough housing like this is a form of seduction among werewolves...you know what you're doing to me right?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum