Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrong turn...

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Wrong turn... - Page 6 Empty Re: Wrong turn...

Post  Kanon Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:44 am

Kanon woke up when he felt fur...Miku wasn't furry. He opened his eyes to find a wolf in his arms. Miku was...Miku was completely transformed. Kanon grinned a little and transformed too. He moved and nuzzled Miku. He had his mate. His beautiful, soft, cuddly mate.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:03 am

Miku made a grumbling noise and lifted his head... whoa... things were... different. When he looked to where Kanon was laying he saw his lover was in his dog form, but so was he. A sudden rush of playfulness came over him, he nipped Kanon's ear and nudged him with his nose. He wanted to play, to give Kanon what Dakoda was giving Mira...

He barked happily climbing over his lover and pawing at him, urging him to play.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:31 am

Kanon made a little growly noise and pawed at Miku too. He looked up as the door opened to find Mira there. "I didn't hear anything so I came to check...I see Miku's fully turned. Well I'll leave the doors open. Go have fun and play. Welcome to the family Miku." She grinned and moved to go find Dakoda. Kanon got off the bed and went out of the room. He knew Miku would follow and start running ahead. They wanted to play.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:42 am

Miku was so excited to get up off the bed and move. It made it better that he could run and play with Kanon and not worry too much about his own safety. At lease not as much...

But while they were playing Mira was sitting outside their home with Dakoda, she'd just bitten him and he was in her lap whining. If she was right maybe this would have similar yet reverse effect, she too wanted a mate... and if Dakoda could be turned human... then it would be perfect...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:55 am

Kanon adn Miku ran around for a long time and came back to the house...to find Mira sitting with a man. One neither knew. Kanon went inside and transformed back into his human form, getting something to cover himself.

"Mira....who is this?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:02 am

Miku followed close behind Kanon, following what Kanon told him to do to change back... It was gonna take some getting used to... But once dressed he followed his lover back down and eyeballed the other man sitting next to Mira. He seemed familiar... "Well you see... I wanted to test my own theory... and it worked. Kanon, Miku, meet Dakoda... In the flesh."

"H-hi Miku-san... Kanon-san..." Miku was shocked, human Dakoda was never something he imagined. "Hey... Good thing we did let my sister name you fluffy eh?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:22 am

Dakoda? Really? "Y-yeah...good thing. Thank you for taking care of me." Mira leaned on Dakoda and nuzzled him a little. Kanon understood.

"I never thought I'd see the day. Welcome to the family Dakoda...seems you and Miku made us whole again." Kanon nuzzled into Miku as he spoke. They were a family again...but something was still lingering. Something big was still coming...they just didn't know what.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:47 am

Miku smiled happily at the pair, nuzzling happily back into his own lover. Having Dakoda around here would make things all that much easier... And just watching how Dakoda treated Mira you could easily see how much he adored her... "Dakoda... let's go upstairs." Mira nuzzled a nervous looking Dakoda before tugging him away...

A small giggle escaped him, "Looks like Dakoda may be getting lucky... now what about me?" Miku crawled into Kanon's lap and kissed him demandingly.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:40 pm

Dakoda let Mira lead him upstairs. Well he knew what was going to happen there. "Now I said you could. You can have whatever you want babe. You just have to come get it." Kanon pulled Miku close.

"Though if we do I say grab the bottle of lube and let's go have some fun in the woods...or at least on the grounds."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:40 pm

Miku grinned, "Woods it is then..." He ran up to get the lube, as he passed Mira's room he thought he heard a moan... Oh god they really had to leave.

He ran back to his Lover and pounced on him, licking his earlobe before nuzzling him. "I got it~" Another nip and he was gone, running faster than he had before, it was great... he loved this.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:53 pm

Kanon found himself on the ground in within a moment. He shivered at Miku's advances and then they were off. He was chasing his lover into the woods and eventually caught him. It took a lot longer this time though. Which wasn't bad. He liked a challenge.

"You know you'll still have to go to school babe? You aren't dead to the world. Though I will hide you from the world every chance I get and have you here." That was if Miku didn't end up staying with him and he wanted him to. Sleeping without him was hard and Kanon was always restless.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:35 pm

"Is it safe for me to be around people? I mean... this is still new to me and all..." Luckily this was his last year, and there was only a month and a half left at that. "Well regardless I want to be with you as much as possible... and you could always stay with me at my house too, Dad would probably never notice." Miku smiled and rolled his hips against Kanon's.

"Now take me... I want to feel everything again."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:55 pm

Miku as trying to get to him. "I might just stay with you at your dad's. I'll be at your graduation too. It'll be fun." He moaned as he started to strip them down. Miku was hot...and perfect and smelled amazing. "Miku...would you ride me?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:02 pm

Miku nodded and pushed Kanon's naked for down to the soft moss covered ground, trailing kisses all down his body and making him more stimulated. Not that he really needed any help... But his body felt so much different now!

Moving off him, he handed Kanon the lube, "Prep me."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum