Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrong turn...

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Wrong turn... Empty Wrong turn...

Post  Miku Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:35 am

Miku had just moved into this town with his parents a couple months ago, supposedly it was the perfect town for his father to become inspired... But to him it was boring and dreary, it rarely if ever got sunny here, it was just... not what Miku was used to. The school wasn't really any better, he talked to people but he never had a group like he did in his hometown.

But this afternoon a group of kids invited him to explore the woods, that should have been his first clue to have not gone. The second being when they said the woods was private property and that it was strongly advised to avoid the grounds at all cost. And the third when they decided to play a game of cry wolf and he got way separated from the group.

"Hello?" He shouted, but only heard is voice echoing... It was eerie. And it was starting to get dark, so it was either stand of try and make his way back out... but what direction was that? Glancing around he picked a direction and started walking, but the more he walk the more he felt he really shouldn't have been in this woods at all...
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Wrong turn... Empty Re: Wrong turn...

Post  Kanon Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:46 am

Kanon was out in the woods like he always was this time of year. He loved it...It was so...refreshing. The smell of dew, the fog covering everything, being able to hear everything and not have to wear shoes. It was...exhilerating. He was at one with these woods. Well he should be. He'd been here for 50 years. Got bitten during the second world war. An american. Stupid man. Kanon had ended him shortly after. But that didn't stop the transformations. Both he and his sister.

The immortal teen was sitting in a tree when he heard a person. Someone in their woods? Oh that was a big nono. He quickly made his way to him before jumping down behind him.

"You know those signs saying 'keep out' and 'private property' are there for a reason. What are you doing in my woods?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:59 am

Miku was startled when he head a sudden crack behind him, he spun around quickly and tripped over a sapling, finding it terribly hard to think or make sound when this guy had scared the hell out of him...

"I-I came in w-with my friends... we were just-- it was a stupid game a-and I got separated and I'm just... a lit-tle lost..." He was stuttering like an idiot but he managed to stand... and really wanted to get out of here... He was one of the faster kids on his track team, right now looked like a good time to run and fast. So without warning he took off running as fast as he could through the thick brush, leaping over logs and ignoring the small scratched from the thorn bushes.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:09 am

Kanon realized the poor kid was just following his friends. He was going to help him out. Even started seeking out the other boys in the woods...at least until the teen started running. His wolf instincts kicked in. Chase? Oh yes. So he took off after the blond, quickly catching him.

"And I was going to help you. Is that how you repay someone who's trying to help? They're on the far side of the woods...far away from you...they won't hear you scream. Wrong move running from me." His sharp teeth gleamed in the moonlight. It was a full moon but that didn't do him any good. He could change at will. Kanon however took hold of Miku and started dragging him home. He had a new pet now.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:35 am

Miku could feel his blood running cold when that guy caught him. The look in his eyes was terrifying, "Help? You didn't look like-- Hey! Let go!! I said. Let. go!" He tried to pull his arm away from him but found the movement didn't even phase him... What in the hell was going on?! His mind was racing, trying to think of anyway to stop him from taking him where ever he was dragging him. So his heels dug into the ground and his free arm grabbed the arm that held him and tried pulling away... well if they were going the right way now...

His foot lashed out at his captors shin and caught him off guard, allowing him to break free and run in the direction the guy said his friends were. Too bad the was probably no way to reach them or even get close, he'd just pissed off a wolf and didn't even know it.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:48 am

Kanon growled when he saw the guy run off again. That was it. Kanon jumped and moved to get him, this time knocking him out and taking him home. His sister was on his heels though. They looked a lot alike...except she was shorter, had hair down to her thighs, and had boobs. Other than that they were identical. Well they were twins after all so he figured it suited them.

"Kan-kan...you brought home a snack?"

"No...I brought home my new pet. Don't touch him, Mira."

"Aw, but he's cute! Shin-shin."

"Mimi I said no." There was movement as Kanon started a fire. "Is dinner ready?"

"Just about...medium rare like always. I should make something for him too...ni-san....how long is he staying? The police will look for him and once they know where he disappeared they'll come straight to us."

"I haven't figured that out yet...but he ran from me."

"Ohhh...thrill of the chase. Got it. Dinner will be ready in a few minutes. I'll bring it in here when it's done."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:04 am

Miku's eyes cracked slowly... maybe all of that was just a really bad dream... it felt like he was home on his bed with his beloved pet husky snuggling close like always... but when he opened his eyes all the way the first thing he saw was that guy, he jumped and all but glued himself to the wall.

"You! You... oh shit... you-you..." Miku couldn't talk, who could in this kind of situations? All he knew was he wanted out and away from both of them. He barely even glanced at the poor and the girl giggled, "Ni-san, your new pet desires to run again."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:22 am

Kanon grinned at his sister. "Then we shall chase him and catch him all over again. Would you like that Mimi?" His sister spun around, causing both her hair and her dressed to spin out a little.

"Oh very much so. I want to run. Would you like to try to escape little pet? We would love to capture you over and over and over. See....Kan-kan and I love to run. We run better without shoes too. We can outrun just about everything...so go ahead little one...run. We love to chase...you won't get far."

"You're scaring him onee-chan. Go get him some water." The girl shrugged and went to do as told. Kanon was the older one after all.

"Forgive her. She hasn't been out in awhile and she really wants to go hunting. Don't let her fool you. She's a softy. But be warned...she is the faster of us two. You won't stand a chance. You try to escape and I'll let her catch you. I can't guarentee she won't nibble on you either. It'd just be better if you stay inside. Funny though. If you hadn't run in the first place you'd be back with your friends. I was going to help you since you're obviously not from around here. You're accent is a little different."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:38 am

His skin visibly as the girl continued to ramble on like this was one huge game. This sounded like a b rated horror film with some sickly cute twist... Then to hear the guy that caught him further warn him of his sister...

"I fail to see where any of this is funny. You spring out of nowhere, act all threatening, then kidnap me to entertain you! And you think this is funny?! You're crazy!" Miku moved over to the corner farthest from them stay glued to the wall, waving off any attempts the girl made to 'water' or 'feed' him... He was on strike as of right now.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:42 am

"Well fine you sour puss! Here! If you hadn't gotten the stupid idea to run from the OWNER of the woods you were playing in you wouldn't be here! Hmph! I'm going to bed Shin-shin. Wake me if you need me." Mira walked out of the room in a huff.

"I am sorry to have done this to you but she's right. I did want to help you. Those signs are there for this reason. Why did you run from me? I didn't give any threatening signs. I wanted to help you get out of my woods. So why did you run?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:55 am

"... You scared me." Miku didn't look at him, really he didn't feel obligated to talk to either but he did anyways. He'd never even heard him coming and then poof he was there sounding neither friendly or helpful. All he knew now was that he couldn't leave of he'd be hunted... course he could always try when they were sleeping... he still wouldn't know how to get out of the woods... and if this guys sister was now part of this 'game'... things didn't look well for him at all...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:59 am

"If I let you go now...you'll bring the police here. We can't have that. It would be bad for everyone...and you were heading to the cliff by the way. So if I didn't catch you...you would've fallen. I'm sorry but you'll have to stay here...at least till we're sure you won't bring the cops. There's no poison in them. The only thing we have that would do any harm is Wolfsbane. And that's too precious to us to waste. You'll have to have a little faith." Kanon got up and went upstairs to his room. Miku wouldn't be able to get out. There was no way for him to.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:14 am

Miku waited an hour and then he was up and searching, trying to find any ways to leave. The thought of involving the cops never crossed his mind, it he got out and suddenly forgot what happened he wouldn't complain. Much to his disappointment a whole night of searching proved everything was locked from the outside except a huge door that needed a key to open, dammit... He sulked in front of that door until Mira walked out of her room and then he quickly retreated to his corner... he want to run too... just to not be caught a few seconds later though.

"Have you done this before... kidnapping?" Might as well question her... nothing better to do...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:22 am

Mira stopped and looked at Miku. Sighing she turned around and went back upstairs for a moment before bringing down thick heavy blankets for him to sleep on and cover up with...as well as a few pillows. "Actually...no. The last person to have been in this house with ni-san and I was...well, his late mate. Takuya was one the of the kindest souls I ever met. He was sweet, gentle...and Shin-shin loved him so much. But...Takuya got old...and died. He hasn't been the same since we buried him. We've never taken someone before. People know not to be caught in our woods.

He's too kind of a soul. He only brought you here because you ran...if you would've trusted him you would be home, in your bed, nice and warm. We aren't mean people I swear. We just...give off a bad impression. Here. Lay on these two. They're fluffier and will better to sleep on. This one is warmer so cover up with this. And here is two pillows for you. Since you plan on staying in that corner you might as well be comfortable. Is there anything you'd like for breakfast?"
Mira's blue eyes searched the teen's. She didn't seem threatening or evil. Just a teenage girl that was far too lonely.

Last edited by Kanon on Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:33 am

Miku watched in amazement as she continued pulling out pillows... whoa. He laid everything out as she said and then looked back at her... "Uhm... I don't know... sorry... thank you though..." He watched her walk back to the kitchen and by the time she came back he was passed out and curled up in the corner. That's what he got for stay up all night...

When Kanon came down Mira pulled him to look at their pet, "Can we please play with him tonight? I promise I wont nibble on him~ Though he smells wonderful..."

Last edited by Miku on Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:44 am

Kanon came down a little while later and had Mira drag him to see their new pet. "No...I don't want to scare him anymore than we have. Did you make sure he was comfortable? I wish there was some way to put him at ease. In any case, leave him be. I don't want to scare him anymore." Kanon ate his breakfast before opening all the windows and things. When he came back in he went to his easel and started painting. The scenery was too beautiful to pass up painting it.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:00 am

A soft breeze blew over him, causing him to stir... It smelled like rain...

Wait.

If there was a breeze that meant something something was open, and if something was open and he was quiet he had a chance... So he waited... and once he was sure he made a quiet move to the first big window and climbed out into the wave of water droplets. This was probably stupid on his part, but he had to try... and he was just a game to them after all... But once he was outside and deciding a direction he was dashing through the woods, he had to see how far he could make it until one of the two siblings noticed.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:06 am

Kanon was excited for that evening. He was going to talk to the teen they had and maybe get to know him...but...he was gone. He ran away. This time his instincts didn't kick in. Mira was ready though.

"Want me to go get him?" But he shook his head. His head was down as he was looking out the window he left through.

"No...he obviously didn't want to stay...close the windows." Then he went upstairs to his room. He looked at the picture of Takuya.

"Well...I was happy for a few hours." The cops came. The teens Akiharu had been with had reported him missing. Kanon found out his name when he was taken in for questioning. They were screwed. Both him and Mira were listed as dead...

"Shouldn't have run..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:23 am

Miku was amazed he'd made it all the way home... but when he got there he was instantly taken down to the police station and asked to look at four guys to identify them. He saw the guy he'd ran from but something about them had to stay a secret... "None of them, If you would have just listened to me I told you what happened, I slipped down a hill and hurt my knee, in the morning I woke up and started home. There was no reason to pull these people out... or interrupt their lives... Can I go now?"

The cops nodded and just surprisingly let them all go without too much questioning... Miku however waited for his captor despite his better judgment, "I'm not going to say a word to anyone. But I thought I was your 'pet'. Why not let your sister have her fun?"

Last edited by Miku on Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:30 am

Kanon was surprised when he was let go but then he saw the teen. Akiharu. "You didn't want to stay. If you wanted to go that bad to go out into that storm with the known risk of my sister coming after you...well then you really didn't like it there and wanted out. I couldn't blame you for that. Good day Akiharu-san." With that he turned around and headed back to his lonely home. Lonely, empty home. Mira was there but she felt it too. Their house was empty of any kind of...life. They were alone. That's how it was going to stay.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:36 am

After that Miku just tried to forget about the two odd twins and move on with life... but a couple months later he was out walking his husky and he took off to that woods...

"Dakoda! Dakoda get back here!" Miku was standing right on the edge calling for his dog who looked at him with the most stubborn you can come and get me yourself look. Not something he wanted to do... but a little bit wouldn't be too bad... right?

Last edited by Miku on Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:41 am

The dog took off when it's master came for it. He found something interesting...a boy...that smelled like a dog...well a wolf. But still a member of his family in a way. How strange.

"Well hi there...now I know a pretty dog like you can't be without an owner. You should go back to them. They wouldn't want to lose such a beauty like you. I know I wouldn't." Kanon sat up to pet the dog, who gladly sat down and wagged his tail. Funny dog. It wasn't listening about going back to his owner. He was happy right where he was.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:47 am

Miku continued calling and searching for his dog, going deeper and deeper into the woods until he spotted Dakoda sitting in some tall grass looking content as could be, "There you are Dakoda! What were you... thinking..." Miku saw Kanon and froze... he was on his land again... but he didn't run this time.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:52 am

Kanon looked up to the dog's owner. Akiharu. "He smelled me. I'm sorry he made you come find him. This is a beautiful dog you have." Kanon stopped petting Dakoda so he would go back to Akiharu. "Go on...he came in here to get you. He wasn't supposed to but he loved you so much that he risked walking in here for you. Go on." The dog went back to the blond and Kanon stood up.

"If you turn around and walk straight you'll find the road in five minutes. It was nice to see you again Akiharu-san. Enjoy your day. Good bye Dakoda. It was nice of you to keep me company." The wolf bowed and headed back toward his home. He wasn't going to scare him anymore...his thrill of it was gone.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:02 am

Miku nodded and turned around, walking carefully through the wood and making his way out... except that he never got out. Another werewolf not as friendly as Kanon picked up on Miku's trail and tracked him, snatching him up once he found him, "Mmm a new game... I bet you're tasty..." This guy left no opening to escape though he tried. Dakoda however trace Kanon back to his home, barking wildly until he could get someone attention. And once he did he was very antsy, nuzzling his hand and point himself in the direction Miku had been going.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum