Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm not insane

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

I'm not insane - Page 4 Empty Re: I'm not insane

Post  Hyde Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:50 am

Hyde continued let Takuya lay him back and enter him. It was such an odd sensation. But a good one. He started to move quickly and all the blond could do was moan. He wanted this. Takuya was asking for his moans. Moans he got quite happily. The louder he got, the harder Takuya went. It came to Hyde almost yelling and gripping the headboard, begging for more as they moved. His neighbors were not going to like him much but who cared? This was the best sex he ever had. It was better than his first love...way better. He could only imagine what it would be like if Takuya tied him down. Oh god that was an amazing thought.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:59 am

Hyde's voice was amazing... though he was sure that the neighbors thought otherwise. Oh well, they could get them back later, if thy were skilled enough to get their lovers that loud. Groaning, he started angling his thrust towards his prostrate, hiting the sensitive spot dead on with each thrust. He loved the feeling of him clenching around his length each time the nerve was hit, his trembling and moans... That alone almost made it too much. This was by far the best he'd ever had... and he would be more than happy to stay completely devoted to him. To wake up next to him and share his feelings... oddly the idea sounded wonderful to him.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:07 am

"Oh god, oh god, oh god...Takuya...yes...more...please god...ah...oh god." He was in exstacy. There was no way he would be coming down anytime soon. Takuya had him completely now. Nothing could ever tear him away. He climaxed soon after though. It was...amazing to say the least.

"Oh god...wow..." He could barely breath from his orgasm but he would be up for it again in a heartbeat. That was too amazing to not want again.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:21 am

Hyde's orgasm nearly forced his own, heaven he was amazing... It took everything he had to not just fall down on top of him, but he managed. He pulled out and laid to his side, breathing hard as he pulled him close... He liked being close to Hyde, it felt nice.

"That was amazing..." He kissed his neck repeatedly, "You're a drug... and I think I'm hooked."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:26 am

Hyde smiled a bit as he let himself come down. "I agree...that was amazing...so...amazing. I don't...I don't want to...move..." He let himself get comfortable again and relaxed completely into Takuya's arms.

"I told there was someone out there...that wouldn't mind you being a murderer..."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:40 am

"Then don't..." He kissed him softly and held him close, "You were my downfall... one that I gladly fell for... one that I hope I get to keep... forever." Takuya couldn't even begin to explain what he was feeling right now, but he liked it. If he had to guess...

"I told you there was someone out there...that wouldn't mind you being a murderer..."

He smiled softly and kissed him again, "Thank you..."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:37 am

"I should thank you. You saved me...believe it or not. I was close to giving up on everything. Even life. But then you came along and...well you gave me purpose again. A reason to live. Thank you. Stay with me? Or we could go to your place, it doesn't matter. I just want to stay near you...and maybe do that again tonight?" He smiled but his eyes should the hopefulness he felt. He wanted to be near him. He just hoped Takuya wouldn't push him away.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:53 am

"More bribery? Oh I guess~" His smile showed he was joking, kissing him softly in the process. That soft kiss turned into more though, something very demanding and they ended up in a tangled mess of limbs all over again. Moans and gasp filling the room, he could hav swore he heard a couple angry thumps from the wall... But what did he care?

--

A couple months went by and Takuya couldn't have been happier, him and Hyde were still doing good, and he'd finally gotten the chance to 'talk' to Hyde's attacker. Needless to say they never saw him again, and it was rumored that he'd even moved from the building. Takuya claimed ignorance to all of it and eventually even Hyde let it go, he'd be the first to know if Takuya killed anyone after all.

Right now he was waiting for him to get home from his job... he'd gotten temporarily switched to help on another case at a different asylum, but he was never one to ask for details he knew he wouldn't get so he never asked. He was just there for when he got home to help him wind down with a nice massage... and many other activities they likd to participate in.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:08 am

Hyde was working on a case that hit very close to home. It was Takuya's mother. He didn't really know what to do at first but the more she opened up the more she realised what was going on. She wanted to see her son. After all the praises her doctor sang about him...she wanted to see if he had actually reformed into a good citizen. So Hyde went home a bit late for lunch and was planning on bringing Takuya back with him.

"Come on...spend a few hours with me at work and I'll spend a few hours with you at work. Even let you play out that morgue fantasy you have. Sex on the autopsy table...come on...please?" He was hoping he didn't have to ask farther than that. Takuya was quite attached to that fantasy. With the prospect of acting it out if he came, who would say no?
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:16 am

Takuay never really had any interest in going back to the asylum... but since Hyde offered it like that how could he refuse? "You do know youy probably could have gotten away with a simple please?" He never complained though... So he grabbed his jecket and never even bothered with looking as to where they were going or even why Hyde wanted him here. They had come too far to not really trust one another... But he was curious.

"So why the sudden want for me to come to work with you?"
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:26 am

Hyde beamed and shrugged. [i]"Well that fantasy seems interesting anyway. I don't really mind. But the person I want to meet. They're a bit like you. I thought you could help them. Come on. She's right in here. Hyde opened the door and let Takuya in before closing it. There in front of him was his mother. She looked almost happy to see him.

"Takuya...you look...better. Hyde-san said he knew you. That you had straightened out. No more killings...no more sadism...I didn't believe him. I told him I wouldn't believe it till I saw the proof. Then he brought me your employment papers for the morgue and even had a few people visit me. Families of your victims. Said you'd gone to them...apologized. Helped them in any way you could to try to help ease the pain...how? How did a son I know I didn't raise well turn out so good after doing such horrible things?"
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:37 am

Oh. Well he didn't mind helping Hyde, that wasn't... to... hard. His mother... he wanted him to help his mother?! The last time he'd seen her smile like that...

"Is this some kind of joke?" He didn't want to be here, this was just... it was something else. He backed up to the door but found it locked, and it requird a card and password. "Hyde... open this door." When he got no response, he some what snapped, "Open the dor now, I was supposed to disapear so she could have a life! Not to be pulled in here like some kid! Now let me out!" Why was Hyde being stubborn about this? Out of everyone he should have known this was a touchy subject...

Last edited by Takuya on Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:41 am

"Don't you dare yell at him. I asked him to bring you here. I wanted to see for myself that the son I never wanted actually turned out okeh. I thought I had fucked you up forever and when you killed...him. I knew I had. I couldn't let them get you for doing something for me. So I tried to kill you. It didn't work and when I heard about all those people...well...I didn't believe Hyde-san when he told me you were doing alright. That you turned out decent. Don't get angry with him Takuya. I'm the one that asked. He was simply doing me a favor." His mother had stood up and gotten between them should Takuya decide to turn violent.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:52 am

"If that were the case, if you really cared about what happened to me, then why? Why not give me up? Some tiny part of you must have wanted to keep me, don't even throw the prolife thing at me. You could have given me up at several different points, even after I was born. But no, you kept me, and you... I loved you mom. Even though you said and did all those things I loved you, I did everything to make you happy but it was never enough! Never... so why... why are you even bothering now..." He didn't notice it but he was crying, something neither his mom or Hyde had ever seen. But he wasn't making any effort to hide it now, he was upset... very upset. Takuya wasn't going to lash out though... Never at Hyde anyways.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:01 am

"I didn't give you up because I knew that someday I would want you back in my life. I hated you then because I was 19. I was raped...and I didn't want a baby. I wanted to go to college, find a guy, get married and then have you. I did want children...you just came five years too early and it ruined my plans. You aren't to fault for that and I realise that now. I shouldn't have taken it out on you. I'm sorry for that. That's what I wanted you here for. I'm sorry.

"I'm sorry for how I treated you and how I raised you...you never asked for any of it and I should have never given such hatred to you. I'm not asking forgiveness. I don't deserve that. Simply...accept and know that as your mother...I'm sorry. If you could ever find it in you to want to see me again, I would love for you to visit me. They said I might be getting out in a few years if I don't have another episode. I also wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday. It was three days ago and late but...Happy Birthday. For all the ones I missed."
His mother took a timid step forward and eventually hugged Takuya. She really was sorry. It was the main reason she stayed in the aslyum so long. She didn't want to leave without resolving things with her son first. She pulled back and smiled again, wiping the tears away.

"I wish I could change what happened. I never took the time to notice but you look like my brother more than anything."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:20 am

Takuya was speechless... What could he really say to that? Logically it made sense to him... but there were plenty of other mothers in the same perdicament who raised kids like that... Then again she didn't have anybody either... He continued to keep eye contact with her as she spoke, he was almost scared to look away. If he did what was to say her new found niceness wouldn't go away? But every word she said he took it to heart and commited it to memory, in case he never saw this again.

And then she hugged him, he was so shocked he couldn't bring himself to hug her back, he couldn't recall a time she'd ever done that... Ever. Then she had to go throw in that silly bit about looking like her brother... A tiny wet laugh escaped him before he moved to hug her this time, "I always thought I looked more like you... at last I didn't take after him too much... I'm sorry... I was only 16... I thought if he was gone... you'd be happy... I'm sorry... Mom." He was holding onto her, crying on her shoulder, something he'd never been able to do... He looked up to Hyde for a moment and smiled at him... Everything was alright between them, he wasn't upset at him.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:32 am

"You do...You look like my family...nothing of him. I know you were only trying to make me happy. I guess I should've realised that. I was a stupid kid who didn't know what to do. I took that out on you and I'm forever sorry for it but maybe...in time you won't hold it against me. I love you Takuya, I didn't then...but I do now. It's late and a long time so...but I do. I'm just sorry I missed everything." She let go of Takuya and moved to bow to Hyde before pulling him into a hug as well.

"And thank you for giving a mother her peace of mind. You did a wonderful job Hyde-san. Thank you."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:41 am

He took it that his mother didn't know about him and Hyde just yet... maybe at another visit... or perhaps when she was out so that he could run a bit easier if she did freak out. But he vaguely remembered her reading yaoi when he was younger... Hm... Subliminal messaging? Nah.

Smiling at Hyde he pulled him into a hug too after his Mom let him go, "Thank you... I'm sorry I snapped." He wanted to kiss him, but he knew better. "Keep helping her? If anyone can do it it's you... Mom... I'll visit when I can... okay? Maybe try and get ahold of... grandma for you." That was such an odd thing for him to say... but things with Hyde had started odd, now look at them.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:51 am

"I don't want to hold a seance Takuya..." Hyde shook his head. He smiled at her as she told him no to getting ahold of her mother.

"Not your grandmother, Misho-san. His grandmother. Your mother." She looked a little confused and then her eyes showed the clarity of it.

"Oh! Oh yes. If you could find her I would love to see her. She hasn't visited since I got here. Told me that if I hadn't been a whore or if I had taken better responsibilty over the consequences of my actions I wouldn't have been in the mess I was. Well you can prove her wrong for me. I didn't damage you near as much as I thought I had...which by all respects is an absolute miracle." Hyde looked at his watch and nodded.

"Misho-san visiting hours are over. We have to go. I'll see tomorrow okeh?" She nodded but looked worried.

"Tomorrow...good bye Takuya...you will come visit me again won't you? I really would like to catch up and see how you've been. I wasn't able to be there so...better late than never right? You will come see me right?"
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:01 am

Takuya smiled softly, "You can thank Hyde for that, I'd still be there if he wasn't so persistent." He nudge Hyde playfully, but it was time for them to go... He could see his mother's restlessness... Kneeling down in front of her he took her hands... When had she gotten so much smaller than him?

"Yeah Mom... I will. I promise. You work on getting out of here sooner so we can shock the whole family okay? ... I love you Mom..." He still had his mom... and she wanted him. There were still going to be their occasional kinks but... they'd work on it. He gave her another hug, then a really quick peck on the cheek before they really had to go... and once they were out he pulled Hyde into a tight hug.

"You really are perfect you know?"
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:06 am

Hyde cuddled into the hug a little more. "I'm really not but when I found out who she was I made my personal and sole goal to get her better...to help her get out. I didn't realise it was her until she mentioned a son she wished she could help. She wanted to go back...change everything. She wanted to raise you like she wished she had now. Then she told me what happened and I realised who she was. Not perfect...just persistant." He took his hand and led him out of the building. They were on their way home and Hyde had stopped for them to get some chinese food.

"So when is your next day at work? I'll come visit you for a couple hours when you're alone."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:15 am

"Well... I think of it this way... she gave me the best thing I could ever ask for... I just hope she doesn't get upset when I finally tel her about us..." He gave his hand a squeeze as they walked on to pick up some food, his next day alone? "In a couple days actually, cleaning day, my boss wont be there...and theres no camera's..." He still didn't like being watched. Takuya felt very content... he oddly just wanted to steal Hyde back to his appartment and just cuddle him all night.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:18 am

"Actually...she knows...I mentioned something and somehow she figured it out. Though she was quite happy with your pick of a lover. Made me happy she approved. What would you like to do tonight then? Get take out and watch a movie all snuggled up on the couch?" It sounded amazing to Hyde. He was so happy with life at the moment that nothing seemed like it would ever tear it down.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:49 pm

"She read a lot of yaoi when I was younger... probably why she doesn't mind it." Smiling he wrapped an arm around him and pulled him close. For some reason he liked having Hyde tucked into his jacket, keeping him safe from the world. "That sounds like a wonderful plan... maybe some naked cuddling..." He loved being close to him, and being naked was as close as he could get aside from sex... Sometimes naked cuddling was the best thing in th world to him.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:59 pm

Hyde smiled, happily cuddling into him. "If you want we can. But I warn you, if we do and I end up dropping a piece of chicken on me...you are totally licking off the sauce." Hyde knew if he did he wouldn't stop there. Not that he minded of course. It just meant more fun for them and less paying attention to the movie.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum