Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm not insane

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

I'm not insane - Page 6 Empty Re: I'm not insane

Post  Hyde Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:37 am

"Then come back...please. Don't leave me alone again. I don't want to be alone." He was holding onto him as much as possible. All he wanted was Takuya.

"I want you...I know you...and I know you wouldn't hurt me. You were so lost in the pleasure...I was too. It was the angle you were at. I'm sorry Takuya..."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:58 am

"Sh... I'll come back... I will... It's alright..." He held him tight, his own tears were pricking at his eyes as he nuzzled his neck. "I wont go anywhere... I'll come home with you and we'll do whatever you want... Anything to help make up for this."

His hands ran down his back... feeling his skinniness. "I'm amazed you havent been blown away by the breeze..." He turned around and pulled Hyde's arms over his shoulders until he was giving him a piggy back ride. "Let's get you home, kay?"
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:06 am

"Okeh..." Hyde let him take him home. He was laid down on the couch but Takuya didn't get very far. He was pulled back to the couch and held onto him.

"Don't...cuddle. Please? I want you to hold me..." He was hoping that Takuya would let the food thing drop for now and just hold him. Cover them up with the blanket that was across the back of the couch and...just hold him.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:17 am

He was worried about him... but he knew he needed to make him happy. And that he promised to do whatever he wanted, "Alright." Hyde still felt a bit cold so he pulled the blanket over them and just held him close. He was naturally warm so heating the other up was no challenge... Takuya kissed his forehead softly, "We can stay here like this as long as you want."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:39 am

"Good...don't leave...me..." Hyde relaxed greatly and let his body be held. It didn't take long before he was asleep. Though when he woke up, Takuya wasn't there...he sat up and looked around. He was about to cry again when he smelled food. The blond got up and went to the kitchen.

"Takuya?"
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:54 am

Hyde was cute... especially when sleeping. He decided to nap with him... and managed a couple hours until he was woken up by a growl and a rumble against his stomach... Hyde was hungry. Kissing him again, he carefully pulled away from him and retucked him in. Loaded omelettes were on the menu for his lover.

It wasn't long after he heard his name and saw a distraught Hyde. Splitting the eggs and putting them on two plates, he turned and moved to hug him. "I'm here... your stomach was monsterous though, it woke me up." He smiled softly at him, "Loaded eggs?"
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:10 am

Hyde smiled a little and nodded. "I would love some. Thank you...for not leaving." He was so afraid he would leave. The blond moved and sat down. It certainly smelled good.

"See? You aren't bad...you're good. You made me food and everything. You're caring and kind and...and I want you near me."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:24 am

"I was just worried... I'm sorry." He sat Hyde's plate down before him and moved to sit next to him. Hyde was what made him good... without him he wouldn't be here. He just felt horrid that he was the one that got Hyde into such a state.

"I don't plan on leaving, if you trust me so much I should be able to trust myself as well. Either that or I'll have to hire you to be my doctor again."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:32 am

"Well if you hire me again then I'll take my payments in cuddling." He smiled at him and took a bite of his food. He was quite surprised that he was a good cook. Hyde's happiness was well known by his stomachs happy growl and demand for more food.

"It's delicious...thank you for making it. I haven't eaten in days."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:42 am

"Cuddles? Oh I guess... it'll break me though~" He was kidding of course, cuddles were easy... and something he enjoyed. The growling tummy made him smile though... At least he was eating, a skinny Hyde worried him, he was already so small... "I'm glad you're eating... You worried me when I could hold you and feel bones..."

Smiling at him, he nuzzled his shoulder, "Does my wonderful lover wish to cuddle more after this?" He was going to make him happy, no matter what.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:49 am

"Cuddling would be nice...but I would like to take a bubble bath if you're interested. Nice relaxing. A bubble bath and some candles...it would be nice." Hyde kept eating and eventually it was gone. He was full and happy that Takuya was there. He wasn't gone anymore...it was better. It made Hyde feel better...safe. Now if he could just admit to him that he was in love.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:57 am

Oh he liked this idea, bubbles and Hyde were aborable. "Of course I'm interested... You're cute all snuggled against me and surrounded by bubbles." He ate the rest of his eggs quickly, and was quite pleased to find a happier Hyde.

"Allow me to get things ready for you." Smilling he ran off to prepare the bubble bath, adjusting the temperature and sloshing the water around as he added the bubble bath. Soon the smell and cherry blossoms filled the room, all that remained was to light the candles and turn out the lights... and of course bringing Hyde. Happy with his work he went back to get his lover, tugging him along to show him to the relaxing atmosphere of their bathroom. "Here we are... All set up and just for you..."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:02 am

Hyde waited for Takuya to come and lead him into the bathroom. "Oh wow...that looks delightful." The psychologist stripped down and got into the warm water, moaning softly.

"Oh god yes...that hits the spot. Join me?" He looked up to Takuya, wanting his lover to join him again. He wanted to relax with him admist the bubbles.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:08 am

Takuya stripped down and slid into the bubbles with Hyde, pulling him to lay against him, "I like you here, you're so warm... and cuddly." And very much loveable... Breathing deeply he allowed himself to relax, letting out all the pent up stress from this week... all while putting a puff of soap and Hyde's nose.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:26 am

Hyde giggled a little at him and moved so he was looking at him. "Takuya do you have any idea what you do to me? You have me completely. I thought I was going to die. It...it sucked. Don't leave me again okeh? I depend on you more than you know." He moved and cuddled into the man. It was romantic and sweet and he was completely under Takuya's spell.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:36 am

He'd never had someone before... It was definately a nice feeling. "I swear on my life that I will never leave you again... Promise." He kissed him sweetly to seal his promise. And it would take a lot for him to break that promise. Hyde had become his world, those two weeks away from him had been hell...
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:08 am

"I love you...I really do, Takuya. I've fallen in love with you." He held onto him and smiled softly. This was nice. He was rather excited to tell him but afraid at the same time. He just hoped Takuya took it well. He still had some issues with the whole feelings thing. He wanted him to know though. Hyde had kept it secret long enough.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:19 am

Takuya couldn't explain the swelling happiness in his chest... but it felt amazing. Hyde was so cute... "I... love you too, you're all I could ever want or need. He pulled Hyde up into a long kiss, the kind that made everyone jealous and slightly hot and bothered once finished...
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:25 am

Hyde grinned and gladly kissed him back. His arms came up to dive into his hair. He loved him too...he...loved him back. That was the most amazing feeling he could ever hope for.

"You have no idea how happy that makes me...you're amazing." He cuddled into him. No sex tonight but major cuddling and making out was definitely on the table.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:30 am

Takuya smiled and held him close... This was all too perfect. How in the world had he gotten so lucky all of a sudden? He had Hyde... his life had been turned for the better... even his mother was beign motherly. It was all way too good...

But that all shattered when he went to work a few weeks later. There on the table was Hyde's baby sister... He knew that was who it was, but they couldn't accept that from him... But that if he was so sure that he had to call Hyde to identify her. God that wasn't a call he wanted to make, but it was his job...

"Hyde... I need you to come down to the morgue... to... identify someone..." He couldn't bring himself to say it... He knew that she hadn't been heard from in a coupel days... he nevere imagined this though. He went back to help find the cause, after 45 minutes his boss deemed it an accident considering where she had been found... but when Takuya looked closer, he shook his head.

"No... This wasn't an accident... this was a copycat murder." Takuya pointed to all of the crucial points that had killed this sweet girl... This was a copy of one of his murders... He hoped this wasn't revenge... But as he spoke he didn't notice someone else walking in... He just continued talking about the different standards of damage she'd recieved.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:45 am

Hyde was confused and had a feeling of dread. He didn't like this at all. But he went like Takuya had asked him to. Only when he got there he heard Takuya talking about...one of his murders. That was the one of a high school student. A female...his second murder. There on the table...oh no.

"No...Himiko? No! Not her...please not her. Tell this some cruel joke...no...no...Himiko. No..." The reality and tears came all too fast for him. He broke down and Takuya barely had time to catch him before he hit the floor. His little sister. His baby sister. What was he going to say to his parents? How was he going...how did she...nothing would come out. No complete questions or anything...nothing but sorrow, pain and tears. His baby sister Himiko was dead on the table.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:05 am

As soon as he heard Hyde's voice, he turned around and hardly managed to catch him, holding his shaking form as he looked up to his boss... His face showed him exactly how he was feeling, disgusted that his own word wasn't good enough... pissed off that Hyde had to see her before she'd even been cleaned up... and scared that Hyde wasn't going to be the same.

"Hyde... I'm sorry..." Someone was copying his murders... and that scared him. Just a week ago some person had killed his father, now Himiko... Oh god what was next? This was... Who was next? His mind raked his brain... going through all the victims... all 23... the last one being a guy who had been interested in him... If this was working out like he thought, and this was revenge... He had to keep a close eye on Hyde. "Come on... let's get you out of this room..."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:33 am

"No...h-how did she...how did s-she die?" He wanted to know...his beautiful baby sister. Nothing was going to help her now. But he knew those marks. Identical in every way to Takuya's second victim. It...was sickening. Who would be copying Takuya's murders?
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:41 am

Sighing, Takuya explained it to him... feeling so ashamed that he knew the details... But the idea of someone copying him was unsettling. One of him was more than enough for the world.

"I'm here for you... Through everything..."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:43 am

"We need to talk when we get home...did y-you call my parents?" He wanted to know everything and why someone would copy him. He didn't believe for a second that Takuya did this. It wasn't him. He adored Himiko. This was just...bad.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum