Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm not insane

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

I'm not insane - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm not insane

Post  Takuya Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:05 pm

Takuya didn't say anything, he just nodded and held him closer. He wouldn't upset Hyde, never in a million years... At least not anymore. The blond needed someone and he was going to fill that role in all ways possible. And if he was what made the other feel safe then he would stay and keep doing that.

Hyde was asleep now, but he couldn't bring himself to follow him. He felt he had to watch him, at least for tonight... He didn't get a really good look at him, so he wanted to be ready in case something happened. Luckily nothing did... but come the morning it was quite visable that he was tired... But it had been for Hyde, someone he cared for... Sighing softly he shifted Hyde carefully, moving him up to where his head was nestled under his chin. He still held him protectively though... Hyde was his to protect, his reason to stay out of prison... to live.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:12 pm

Hyde woke up to being shifted. He nuzzled into the form holding him and opened his eyes to see Takuya. He moved so they were eye level and smiled at him softly. "Good morning...thank you...for staying." He settled back into his arms and sighed in content. He had a protector...and he felt safe. That made a world of difference to him. Takuya was looking out for him. That was everything to Hyde.

"You look tired...didn't you sleep?"
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:18 pm

"...I couldn't, I had to keep an eye on you... in case somthing happened." Which was the truth... he was worried about him all night, plus if that guy decided to try and come back he wanted to be ready. Though all of this was proving him wrong when he told Hyde he gave up on emotions. He'd gone through so many emotions throughout the night it surprised even him...

"How are you feeling?" Change the subject. Hopefully Hyde would miss it.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:31 pm

"You didn't have to. Though I know if you wanted to you wouldn't have been stopped." He was thinking as he moved to lay on top of Takuya. This could get interesting if he decided to carry it somewhere. "I'm good. Best sleep I've had in awhile thanks to you. I told you you wouldn't hurt me...you're protecting me. Almost like you actually care."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:40 pm

It was good that Hyde had slept well... but now he was going doctor on him... uh oh. "Hn... Well, thats good." They were in quite an interesting position... Hyde pretty much was covering him aside from his leg that was propped up against the back of the couch. But that was his concern... His concern was keeping Hyde from delving more into his dark and confused brain.

"...You hungry? I can't cook a lot but... well yeah."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:42 pm

"You're changing the subject again. Takuya...what is it you don't want me to figure out. I won't move till you tell me." Not that he couldn't move him anyway but Hyde was hoping that he would just...give the info up. He wanted him to tell him and maybe, just maybe, he would.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:53 pm

It wouldn't have been hard to roll them over and get up... but he didn't want to hurt Hyde. Something that was very well possible in more ways than one. So how to get out of this position... Hmm...

"I'm just worried... I'm not a very good protector obviously." Hyde was right though, he did care. The blond pinning him was the reason why he was more human than he'd ever been...
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:01 pm

Hyde shrugged and got up. "Well if that was all...for a moment I thought you liked me...hell if you did you could've had me naked and begging for more by now. But...if it was only to protect me since you think you failed..." See if he bites. Hyde just gave away a lot of info...and he hoped that Takuya wouldn't turn his back on him for it. But he was sure he was right. He just had to bait him first.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:16 pm

Hyde was up now... Wait, what? Naked and begging for more? Takuya sat up and looked at him in confusion... What was he supposed to do? Yeah sure he'd... slept with people before but... never was there any kind of emotions involved. All of this had him completely baffled... Hyde already suspicioned him of liking him... but the other was looking for clarification... He'd dropped the bait and he could either chose to bite or walk away... perhaps nibble?

"We'll see about that after you've eaten." He shrugged and mosied into the kitchen.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:21 pm

Hyde pouted a little. That wasn't an answer. Looked like Takuya didn't want to after all. Sure there was a bit of hope but anyone who actually wanted a person would've done something...a kiss, a touch...something. And all he got was...dinner? He sighed and headed to the bathroom.

"I'm going to go clean up..."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:38 pm

Takuya watched him go, letting out a low groan as his head fell back. This was so hard... What was he going to do? He liked him... but showing such feeling was something foreign to him. And if he took a flying lap he could end up hurting Hyde in the long run...

"Fuck..."

He looked to the kitchen then down the hall Hyde had disapeared down... His feet acted upon their own accord, walking quickly towards the bathroom door and opening it without thinking. Hyde was still just standing there, without giving him time to react he turned him around and pressed his lips to the others. He had to do this before he lost his nerv... Before logic kicked in and told him to stop. Which he did so almost abruptly... old habits died hard he guessed. He liked Hyde, it was easy to tell by the way he kissed him, but things like this were hard for him...
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:41 pm

Hyde was looking at himself in the mirror wondering what he was doing wrong. Takuya didn't feel. Right. But for a moment...he really had to stop kidding himself. Then the door opened and Takuya was kissing him. He was shocked and the kiss ended about as soon as it started. That didn't stop Hyde from pulling him back into another one. He hoped Takuya understood that he wanted him. He was trying to get that point across. Holding onto him, wanting him near him, cuddling into him, kissing him back like this. All of it. It was to show Takuya that if he wanted, Hyde was his for the taking.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:54 pm

He thought for sure Hyde would be mad, telling him he shouldn't do things like that... But instead he found his lips against the others once again, Hyde had pulled him into the kiss... Hyde wanted him... And it was starting to get harder to deny that he wanted the other as well. His hands slipped down from Hyde's shoulders to his waist, lifting him to sit on the bathroom counter and moving between his legs at the same time... He moved from their kiss slowly, but it was so hard when it was so enjoyable. It was like it was his first kiss and he couldn't get enough of Hyde's soft lips... But he finally managed... "What has my angel done to me..." His hand stroked through his hair, he didn't regret this, but it was obvious that it still confused him slightly.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:57 pm

Hyde smiled a little into the kiss when he was lifted onto the counter. "Mmm...somehow got your attention. Made you want me...and very horny. I hope you don't mind...you do want me right? Cause if not you're just being a major tease to me." Hyde's hands were playing with the hem of Takuya's shirt. He was hoping they werent' mixing signals here. He hoped so. He couldn't deny he wanted him.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:08 pm

"I do... But you have to know... all of this is new for me. I've avoided emotion for years... I don't want to hurt you." It was so hard to believe that just about a year ago he wanted nothing more than to kill him... but now here he was wanting to protect him... Possibly even love him.

That didn't mean he wasn't horny now though... "I want you... I really do, but... well... I guess you already know what you're getting into." Takuya scooped him up and looked down at him, waiting for him to make or break him.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:11 pm

"I do know what I'm getting into. That's why if you ever do hurt me...I know it isn't intentional. But if you're willing to try having emotions and attachments. Well...you can always take me to bed." Hyde was presed up against him. This would be fun. He adored the man and was very happy to know that he was wanted. Takuya was just...new to it all.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:23 pm

Takuya smiled genuinely at him, Hyde really was an angel, his angel. He saved him and Takuya was willing to admit to himslf that he really did adore the man in his arms. "Who would I be to reject to that?" A soft kiss and he carried him to Hyde's bedroom, he laid the other down gently, tossing his shirt off before crawling over him. He knew he wanted to do this, but he was worried about his bruising...

His hand slipped up Hyde's shirt while he kissed him, gently tracing the scars he could feel, scars he'd never actually seen. He looked at Hyde questioningly, his fingers playing with his shirt... He felt like a virgin... stressing over nothing.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:27 pm

Hyde's back hit the bed and his heart rate sped up. He wanted this so so much. Everything was going well, Takuya was being all cute about it though. "Don't mind his scars. Just products of rough sex." He took off his shirt to show the marks his first love left. Sadist. Takuya was more gentle than he was but he didn't mind it. It was a nice change really.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:57 pm

There wasn't just scars, but bruises too... He was searching for a particular scar though... The one he'd left, it was nothing compared to the other scars. But it was important, it was the start of his change. He lean it to kiss the scar, adoring it with his lips and tongue, he gave that attention to all of his marks. They weren't his, but he was going to cover them.

He moved down his body, kissing every part of him until he reached his pants. He didn't hesitate to rid the other of his pants or boxers or his own clothing hinderances. Though he was still careful, he couldn't promise to be gentle during the actual sex though... Hyde had made him very horny with that second kiss, it was demanding and that was something he easily understood. But he wanted to make Hyde desperate for more like he'd mentioned earlier... and he knew just how to do it. He took his erection into his mouth, sucking and letting his teeth run over the sensitive skin gently as he moved to take him all the way in. He had a good steady rhythm going, taking him in to the hilt purring and swallowing around him to give him the most he could physically.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:44 am

Hyde let his head fall back as Takuya started to kiss his body. The man started to go down him and Hyde let out a low moan. His first of many from the way Takuya was blowing him. "Takuya...oh god...I want you...please fuck me." He wanted to feel his strength...his power. He knew he had it in there somewhere. He just had to find out how to get him to actually do it.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:59 am

Takuya pulled away from his throbbing member, "And let you off so easily?" He moved back up to his lips, kissing him possesively before continuing, "Lube?" There was nothing saying he couldn't tease him more while prepping him... It would be a new thing for him afterall. Usually he didn't prep people, but Hyde was special. He wanted him to enjoy this afterall... Lord only know he needed some pampering after the day he'd had...
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:03 am

"Nightstand. Second drawer." Oh it would feel nice. Takuya was big and he hadn't had sex in awhile so it was sure to be delightful. Man was he ready for it though. Takuya was being so gentle it was odd to see and feel.

"Takuya...my beautiful sadist. I didn't know you could be so gentle." He leaned up and kissed him to show he appreciated his thoughtfulness. It was nice. He just hoped he had a bit more roughness in the sack.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:14 am

Takuya grabbed the lube from the drawer, he was wanting this just as bad as Hyde, it'd been a while since he'd been with someone too... and the last person he was with was obnoxious with their moans, it hardly made it worth it half the time. But he already liked Hyde's moans... they were quite nice...

His fingers were coated with the warming gel as he slipped a finger inside him, "You should feel lucky... I'm usually not." He was trying to be gentle because of the bruising, and half because he was afraid he may revert back to being a total sadist in bed... Not somethng he wanted. He kissed him roughly as he slid his other fingers in, pumping his fingers swiftly as he searched out his prostrate, he'd have Hyd begging for it before too long...

"Don't worry... I wont displease you..." He nibbled his earlobe, cold chills runing down his spine as he listened to his lovers moans.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:19 am

"Ah...I know you won't. Takuya...ah! Right there." His breath hitched as his body shuddered. He found the one thing that only his first love had found. It seemed like only thost who got rough in bed could find his weak spot. Takuya was abusing it too. Rubbing it and toying with the bundle of nerves till Hyde about snapped from the pleasure.

"Takuya please...fuck me...don't tease me anymore." He was very horny now and Takuya could tell that plain as day. Hyde grabbed the lube and moved to coat him, making sure to add pressure in the right places. He wanted it now and very bad.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:31 am

He removed his fingers as Hyde coated groaning into his neck at all the sensations, it was ponderous at how much better this felt since he liked Hyde. Before this, sex was sex... But not with Hyde. His hands moved to his hips as he positioned himself and pushed into him, "Oh god... mmm so tight..." Once he was sure Hyde was ready he pulled out and pushed back in swiftly, his pace quickly growing. He wasn't giving him everything yet...

"Ah...! Hyde, moan for me... make your beautiful voice echo..." The better the moans the harder he would go.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum