Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm not insane

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

I'm not insane Empty I'm not insane

Post  Takuya Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:43 pm

All these years and he'd never been caught, not even when he first started out was he sloppy enough to get caught. But they caught him on this last one... his last murder. Or at least that's what they said it was, but he knew better. And his lawyer was a mastermind that also had no intentions of letting this be his last, Takuya was to plead insanity, hell even if you faught the plea it would only serve to prove it more. So his lawyer and the judge worked it out. Until he was deemed fit by his shrink and the state, he would be stuck in a mental institution...

When he heard that finalizing slam, he somewhat smirked. He wondered what kind of old fogee he would be placed with. He knew all the normal jazz they would be going through, after all he'd gone through this when his own mother had been placed in an insane asylum for what she'd done. He could lie his way though this one just as well and be back to killing all over again, he'd have to be careful this time though.

He entered his cell with no hassle, Takuya simply walked over to his bunk and laid down. Supposedly a Dr. Hyde was coming to see him, perhaps the man was almost insane like him? After all, the character from the book was severely insane... Nah that wouldn't be the case here. No this guy was going to be here for serious business. They'd given him, the most violent criminal they'd seen in this decade, to their best psychologist. They wanted him cracked like the nut he was, but it wasn't going to happen. Not easily anyways, unless he grew bored with their ways.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

I'm not insane Empty Re: I'm not insane

Post  Hyde Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:28 pm

Hyde was sitting at his desk when he was handed a new case file. He got the worst cases...and this one was bad. 23 people killed, sadist. Mentally unstable. Great...well had to get another sometime. With a sigh the blond got up and made his way to the new inmate in the best mental institution in the state. He scanned his badge and walked in.

"Hello. You must be the new arrival. I'm Hyde and I'm here to help."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:35 pm

Takuya looked at the guy curiously as he entered, taking in every detail about him before the other even spoke. He was very interesting... and his voice was even a nice complement to his looks, it was deep but peaceful. Not at all what he was expecting, where was the old man? Why was someone his own age in here with him?

When Hyde introduced himself, he shifted his body to stand. The brunette looked almost innocent and harmless, something he definitely wasn't, "Good morning Hyde-san, I'm Takuya. Now where would you like me?" He offered him a soft smile, he had no problem luring people into a false sense of security. Though Hyde could probably see this coming a million miles away...
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:43 pm

"Right back down in your chair if you please. Nice of you to try but it won't work. Now...do you know why you are in here Takuya? Why you, as of now until I deem fit, are in my care?" Hyde sat down in the other chair with his clipboard and Takuya's file. He was a bit unnerved by it but the feeling quickly went away. New job, new rules. He'd find them as he went but he had to be comfortable in his skin first. It took a moment but he did.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:49 pm

Takuya shrugged and went to sit in one of the two chairs, just acting as calm as ever. Hyde was no threat to him, nor did his change of tone really affect him. But he decided for now he'd go along with this game, "I'm here because my lawyer got paid off nicely to get me an insanity plea bargin, I assume you're the one they think can confuddle my brain into working right again. So for now, I'm just along for the ride."

Not a drop of regret was in the air around him, he was calm and collect, though something about this doctor was eating at him from the insides. He had to find out what caused this and soon.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:55 pm

"I'm not the one who will do that, you are. No sadist will ever be 'cured' of wanting to cause pain but if they see that there are other things to live for then maybe they'll control those urges. All I can do is simply help you get there. Do you remember them? Every face, every voice...all their last breaths. Serial killers pick their victims for reasons only they know most the time. Do you remember?" Of course he did. Hyde could see it in his eyes. He remembered each one...every voice, begging for life. Takuya didn't feel remorse. That was alright for now...but he'd have to feel bad for it at some point if he wanted out.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:01 pm

"Of course I remember all of them. I'm not a mass murderer after all, they were all special." 23 victims, all hand picked by himself. Why? That was for him to know, Hyde didn't have his trust enough for him to share much with him. "What about you? Do you remember everyone of your patients? I assume they only send you the bittersweet ones like myself?"

Takuya was staring Hyde in the eye, searching them slowly... trying to find anything to explain him. He was such an enigma to him... perhaps... this was what he was looking for?
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:05 pm

"No, I don't. Some of them I don't remember faces, only their case. Others I remember as if I just talked to them. What? Thought I'd avoid the question? Psychologists avoid questions to avoid having to look back. I don't. Why those 23 victims? And why stop at 23? You slipped up on purpose. No one clever enough to be able to hide his tracks as well as you did would make such a...rookie mistake. So what set off the chain that led you to allowing yourself to get caught?"
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:12 pm

Hm... Interesting. Hyde was... like a flame and he was a moth, and he finally figured out why. "Well... I don't think I like you enough to tell you why I picked those 23 people... But the slip up was due to boredom. I was tired of watching pointless deaths, they were enough, I was searching for something... more."

Takuya looked up from the ground and right into Hyde's eyes, "Perfection."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:18 pm

Hyde leaned in to look Takuya dead in the eyes too. He wasn't shaken at all. In fact he was starting to see more of him than Takuya realised. "Well if you hadn't been looking for your perfect prize, you wouldn't have been stuck in here with me. Truth was you wanted a new setting. New people...new victims. You aren't done. This is just a new chapter for you. You want the perfect victim, but not to hurt...no. You want them so you know they exist. That there is someone out there that you can't hurt. You can't kill. You couldn't do that rotting in jail because the ones in there have blood on their hands and you don't like the thought of your victims having victims. So...you pleaded insanity. Sorry Takuya. You won't find any victims here. You won't ever have contact with the other patients here. You are alone."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:26 pm

Takuya stared at him, showing no emotion while the other spoke. And he let the silence hang in the air before he chuckled lightly, but it soon turned into a side grabbing laugh.

"You think you're so smart... I don't need any other prisoners, the government has done a fine job with placing me here. This is perfect, absolutely fucking perfect..." He started laughing softly again, Hyde was perfect. So perfect, now he just needed to find a way to get him to his office. It was well known they didn't have camera's in those offices to protect the paperwork that laid inside... This was all perfect!
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:32 pm

Hyde shrugged. "Well have it your way. We can do a merry-go-round dance. I'm here to help you. Your murders stop at 23. The cogs in head tick very loud Takuya...you're thinking you found a good victim...before you let your mind run away with ways to harm me, know that you won't. The eyes show the soul. You won't hurt me. Even if you do get ahold of me by some twist of luck. That's it for today. Laugh away Takuya...I know I'm right. You aren't hiding anything. Enjoy the rest of your day." Hyde walked out. He was still calm and collected. Takuya was different for sure...but a lot like he used to be. Working here was going to get interesting.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:43 pm

Takuya had the perfect idea... One that would give him his "twist of luck". But it would take a few months for the others in the building to get used to him... To start this plan, he needed to panic, panic enough to where they would take him to Hyde's office... Which wasn't hard, he was a perfect actor. He struggled as the pu thim in minor restrainst and then hauled him to Hyde's empty office...

Not to get out of these bonds... Easy enough. He was fairly flexible, so he slipped his arms around the front and used his teeth to undo the ties. But when the door started to open he tucked his arms back into place, "Hello... perfection." He jumped from his chair and tackled Hyde to the ground, yanking the phonecord from his phone to tie up his hands and feet, "What was that about not hurting you?"
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:51 pm

Things were going okeh...until he found Takuya in his office. "Ah! Takuya...oh god. Would you untie me? This is a waste of time. You aren't going to hurt me. How did you get in here?" He knew that Takuya might try to hurt him but he wouldn't go through with it. He wouldn't hurt...perfection?

"You think I'm perfect?"
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:58 pm

"If I untie you you'll hit that button, and I can't have you doing that..." He quickly threw off the restaining jacket thye had put him in and kneeled down to Hyde's level, "Yes... perfection. Don't you think you're perfect? Do you still think I wont hurt you? I've never had the perfect victim before... it's exciting..."

His hand were eager to act, but he had to hold back, he wanted to see his reaction... "I think I can hurt you... I've proved many people wrong." he stood to grab a red fountain pen from his deck and let it bleed out onto his shirt, "Will you be that color?"
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:01 pm

"You know I will. I'm not perfect Takuya, no one is. And I still don't think you'll hurt me. Sure you may think you will and you may even do some damage but you won't hurt me...you'll stop before you do anything stupid. Now untie me...I won't hit the button but I would like to have use of my hands."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:07 pm

"You don't need your hands Hyde-san... Don't you get it now? They gave me my perfect victim, I see you everyday and you prove more and more to be perfect." He pushed on the pen a little hard, just barely starting to break the skin, "Why wouldn't you be perfect, you keep me on my toes. I have to think around you... None of the others were like you... You can't fail."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:11 pm

Hyde shook his head. The pen hurt...but he didn't show it. "You're wrong. I have failed. Someone a lot like you actually. He was my first real case...and my first love. I helped him as much as I could...and I loved him. We couldn't really show it because of the circumstances but...we found ways. Until one day we got caught. They thought it was rape because I was tied up...I was transferred and he went off the deep end. Killed six people before they shot him. Died. I failed him. He died because of me. I'm not perfect Takuya...and I know you won't hurt me. Put the pen down."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:56 pm

Takuya frowned, tossing the pen behind him as he untucked Hyde's shirt to allow his hands to slip up the his new obsessions injury, pressing on it to cause it to bleed more... to hurt more. But he felt other scars there... probably from his failure.

Failure?

His perfect victim... failed? "I have no desire to sleep with you, too many messy emotions that will get in the way. I haven't wanted or needed such wasteful things for years." Takuya pulled his blood covered hand away and jerked the other forward to start untieing him, "You're not interesting, take me back to my room." This would more than likely go to Hyde's head, but he would never know. He didn't want to talk to him anymore, he'd found his perfection. His perfectly damaged angel...
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:08 am

Takuya what?...okeh...this was new. But Hyde wouldn't question now. He took him back to his cell and started the questions the next day. Takuya didn't talk to him though. At all. After two weeks...Takuya had a new doctor. Though not because Hyde quit. He was in the hospital. His father had beaten him. The doctor they put with Takuya knew this and was going to tell him if he asked, which of course, they always do.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:18 am

Of course Takuya asked... Despite not talking to the doctor, he did oddly care for the other... And he did not like being with this other doctor at all. The moment he heard Hyde was back, the doctor that had been humoring him had taken him down to Hyde's office. No Jacket this time though, just a quick set down in his chair and a behave. Odd.

Takuya never really got a chance to talk to Hyde when another man came in... Takuya watched him like a hawk as he marched to Hyde, throwing curses at him. This guy... Hyde's father... pissed him off, and when he saw his hand move back to hit his doctor Takuya was up and twisting his wrist painfully behind his back, "How do you like this huh? Do you like the tables being turned? Is it really okay for you to belittle your own son like that... You're lucky he's your son and I'm not... Cause if I was..." He leaned in and whispered his threat calmly into his ear. Watching the color drain from the man face as he pulled back to punch him to the floor, bartards like him reminded him of his own family.

And he hated those kind of reminders.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:26 am

Hyde was back and about to talk to Takuya when his father barged in and started yelling at him. He was yelling right back till the hand came up. He flinched backward but Takuya stopped him...Takuya...protected him?

"Takuya, stop. Leave him be. Get out of here. I don't ever want to see your face again, you hear me? This is the last time dad. I tried to help you, mom tried to help you but in the end you weren't willing to help yourself. So we gave up. I want to be here, because at least they admit they need it and are willing to put forth an effort. Takuya has killed over 20 people. 20 people and he's better than you. He's asking for help. What does that say about you? A serial killer is better than you. Go. And don't you dare darken my doorway again."

Hyde watched his father leave before he turned and showed him back to his seat.

"Sorry about that. My father doesn't know when to let go of me. He still thinks I'm 16."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:33 am

"Was that why you were gone? Looks like I didn't miss out on much by not having a father..." Takuya sat back down but didn't speak, he'd just defended Hyde. Without hesitation, maybe he really was looking for help... Maybe... He did want to change. Sighing he sunk down into his chair and stared at his shoes... What had Hyde done done to him? Why was he so damn protective of only him? It was frustrating to be losing something he'd held on to so dearly for most of his life.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:42 pm

"Fathers can be good Takuya. Mine has just...been angry. My mom died giving birth to me. But this isn't about me. Now, are you ready to talk about your family?" He was back to trying to crack Takuya open. But everything was to no avail. He still didn't want to cooperate. Another two weeks of trying and Hyde snapped.

"Fine. Don't tell me. If you want to rot in here fine. Because if you had just cooperated and gotten help you could've walked out of here with no charges against you and a new life. But no. So I'm done trying to help you since it's obvious you don't care enough to try. This is our last session together unless you want to actually put forth an effort. Till then, good bye." He walked out leaving Takuya sitting in his chair. What Hyde didn't realise is that by refusing to help treat him...Takuya was put with a different doctor.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:50 pm

Takuya sat there a bit after Hyde left... This meant a new doctor now, he didn't like that... Sighing he was taken back to his cell and the new doctor was introduced the next day. Time to play with this one... He lied so much to him it was amazing the guy believed him and turned in everything... Which got him bumped up and him back with Hyde. A very unamused Hyde at that...

"I'm back... That offer to talk still there?" He knew why Hyde was mad... maybe the truth would make that better...
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum