Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After so Long...

2 posters

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

After so Long... - Page 16 Empty Re: After so Long...

Post  Miyavi Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:40 am

Miyavi stayed there with him for a while, holding him and watching him sleep. Eventually he got up, his body tired of just laying around. He kissed Dai's forehead and went out into the hallway to see the band. They chatted for a while and then he and Miya left so Miyavi could find a guitar to play. They talked along the way, mostly about Dai and his relationship and what had happened between them.

A few blocks from the hospital was a small little pawn shop. Miyavi found a well loved, used acoustic and bought it at a pretty cheap price. Miya was confused, wondering why Miyavi chose such a beaten up guitar out of the selection and Miyavi just said that well loved guitars play better.

So, they got back to the hospital room and Miyavi sat and tuned his new toy before strumming a melody that was in his head. He smiled softly as he played, the music peaceful in the quietness of the room.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:43 am

Dai woke up later to the sound of a guitar. "God damn pain killers. I swear all it is is sedative...hey. Where'd you get that?" The blonde sat up in his bed and noticed the guitar in Miyavi's hands. It was an older guitar...but it played beautifully.

"Did you get it so you could play to me?"
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:45 am

Dai woke up and mumbled something but Miyavi just switched to a sweeter melody. He looked up at him with a smile and laughed a little.

"Maaaaaybe. Maybe not..." He smirked, turning back to the guitar and playing again. He could see the smile on Dai's face and that made him happy to know Dai liked hearing him play.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:55 am

"Come over here...I want to sit next to you when you play." Dai waited for Miyavi to come sit with him before leaning on him.

"Play me something." The way it sounded in the room was so...beautiful. Dai felt so at home sitting there with him. It was like they were simply spending a night indoors and Miyavi was playing his guitar. It was a nice thought...one he hoped would become a reality.

"I love you Miyavi...you're too good to me sometimes." He nuzzled the other's shoulder as the rest of the band came in. Toki looked bummed out.

"Hey what's wrong?"

"Miya...I think we made him lose his job at the bar...I feel bad."
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:00 am

Miyavi smiled and brought his guitar to the bed, settling himself beside his love. He played Dai a songs, perfectly content at how it suddenly turned the hospital room into someplace much more cozy and peaceful. Like they were at home together and there were no worries. He turned and kissed Dai softly.

"I love you, too. So much." He couldn't stop smiling as Dai nuzzled against him. Their moment was interrupted when Toki and the others came in. Miyavi was a little shocked at hearing Miya might have lost his job.

"Do you need to go back to Japan, Miya?" He asked. If their group had to separate, so be it. No one planned to be out here more than a few days. They could always meet up again back home.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:08 am

"No...it's alright. I have enough money to last me awhile...and I kind of wanted a little change of scenery. That's if Toki wouldn't mind me crashing with him for a few days?" Toki blushed but smiled. He leaned on Miya a little and surprisingly their old friend didn't mind it.

"I do need to call the owner though...to let him know I won't be there anymore." They all nodded as he left to go make a call. They were just...a merry bunch of musicians now.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16