Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After so Long...

2 posters

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

After so Long... - Page 9 Empty Re: After so Long...

Post  Daisuke Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:17 am

Dai grinned and started to move down Miyavi's body. He kissed and nipped at his skin, drawing closer and closer to his erection. When he made it there...he gave no warning...he took him in all the way to his hilt first...then he drew up to suck on his head softly, moaning when his tongue ran along the slit.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:58 am

Miyavi moaned, loving the way Dai trialed down his body. He slid his fingers through Dai's hair, trying hard not to rock up into his mouth. It felt so good, though, and Dai knew just how to make him crazy. When he finally had had enough, he tugged at Dai's hair, panting a little as he looked at him through slitted eyes. He pulled him close and kissed him, taking the moment to flip them over and settle himself between Dai's legs. He ran his hands along his thighs, wanting to get him to make noise.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:25 pm

Dai found himself pulled away eventually and was a little confused but...he found out why really fast. The blonde moaned into him and couldn't resist rolling his hips upward. "Master wants me to make sound...fuck me please...master please...I need it..." He was really playing his role. Anything to get him to do it...they were on a time schedule now.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:40 pm

Miyavi smirked. Dai knew him too well. It made for incredible sex. They knew just what buttons to push. He pulled himself away to grab some lube, but he came back quickly, prepping him. He kissed his neck and hummed, distracting him from what his fingers were doing.

"Mmm, my pet knows so well. Tell me you love me. I want to hear it." He bit at his neck. He loved hearing it. Miyavi couldn't get enough.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:57 pm

The fingers entered him and started stretching him. Dai didn't mind though, he had other things he could focus on. "I love you...I love you with all of me master...please...give me everything." He moved and captured Miyavi's lips. Oh the wonderful things they could do to each other...

"Master we have to hurry..."
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:03 pm

Oh, he loved hearing it. Dai was right, though. They had to hurry. Now wasn't the time to tease and tease until Dai went crazy. There would be time for that later. Miyavi pulled his fingers out and grabbed the lube again to coat himself. He kissed Dai again before pushing in slowly, moaning against his lips at the tight heat. He gripped at his lover's hips and held him in place, giving him a moment to relax before thrusting in and out of him.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:07 pm

Dai felt the fingers leave and be replaced. He was grateful for the consideration but it soon came to be too much...he didn't want this torture.

"Master please...I'm ready...don't hold back." He rocked his hips upward to let Miyavi know he could go at their normal pace...he wanted it so bad....but then they'd have to pack really quick and go. Oh well...they could cuddle in the car.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:12 pm

Miyavi groaned and picked the pace up. He knew what Dai liked and he didn't like waiting for it. He lifted Dai's legs and used leverage from the bed to pound harder into him. He moved fast, moaning lightly. It felt so good to be caught in this moment with him again. Dai was so wonderful and they were so perfect for each other. Miyavi changed his angle, hitting Dai's prostate and causing him to cry out. He reached between them and stroked his lover with his thrusts. He was close and he wanted to get Dai there, too.

They came together and they didn't have much time before they had to get out of bed and pack. Miyavi kept stealing kisses as they moved about the room to gather their things. This was going to be a fun trip and he was excited.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:08 pm

The car ride to the airport was a bit awkward since his bandmates were insisting on teasing him...but they'd have to get used to it. "Here we are. Tokyo International Airport. Let's go." Two hours later the band was on the plane and headed to England...oh Bunny would be upset. But...they could see her in the UK before heading home.

"Here we go..." The plane took off and the six were headed toward the haunted school.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:00 am

Miyavi held his hand, trying not to laugh when the band mates made fun of him. Miya seemed unusually happy and Miyavi was hoping that something had happened with him and Toki the night before.

They got on the plane and Miyavi curled up under a blanket to try and get more sleep. The chairs were uncomfortable, though, so he took to laying on Dai's lap. He was still worn out from their adventures and wanted to be fully rested and ready for when they landed. He wanted to have fun.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:33 am

Dai started to pet Miyavi's hair while he fell asleep against the window. No sex on the plane...most likely because they didn't wake up till Fuji was shaking them telling them it was time to leave. "Gremlin...we're here...come on....three more hours and we're at QA." Despite being asleep on the train, Dai went right back to sleep cuddling Miyavi. He wanted as much sleep as possible for the school...Toki loved basements and despite everything he'd probably want to go down to the worst part of the school.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:38 am

Miyavi groaned as he was woken up. The switch from plane to train was tiring too and he fell asleep with Dai in his arms. He had no idea what time it was or if the faint darkness was from the sun rising or setting. He didn't care, really, he just fell asleep again. Dai was warm and when they were together, they could sleep anywhere. So it seemed.

Someone woke them up again, telling them they would be to the little town outside of QA in a few minutes. Miyavi stretched and scratched his head, thinking of making some joke about wanting to sleep through class.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:09 pm

They were at QA sooner than he thought they'd be...and Maya-san was there to greet him. "Hello former students~ Come come...we have to get you rooms and set up for you to be able to wander around school. You need passes now...oh! And lollipops of course. You need those too." Dai laughed in his tired state, but it was quickly fading with the more he saw of his former second home. But...things seemed more ominous than ever...and he could see a few very pale people peeking out at them...one from a tower...one from a window on the second floor...one from the woods...oh boy. They knew they were back...
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:44 pm

Miyavi smiled when he saw the castle. So many good times there. Maya was there to greet them and Miyavi laughed when their old headmaster gave them lollipops. Miyavi looked up at the tower he and Dai used to frequent and froze in his tracks. He could have sworn he just saw Yasu hanging out of the window. His grip tightened on Dai's hand and he stood there, stunned, turning pale, his mouth hanging open.

"Hey. Miyavi...You alright?" Miya came up to him, looking worried. Miyavi looked down from the tower at the group and couldn't even speak.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:50 pm

Dai squeesed his hand back. "I know. I saw him...he touches you and I swear his ass will go out that window again." He reassured him as much as possible as Maya led them back into the castle. He felt at ease here despite everything. This place was haunted and they would see soon enough. If anything more souls had joined the ranks of the dead. So many students had died here...but still...it felt like home.

"Maya-san? Could we possibly have...our old room?"

"Sorry...It has two students in it right now. Though they did come to me and ask who you were...apparently some things of yours were left...and your names were somewhere within the things they found..." Opps...and with the way Maya had worded it. Well it could've been anything.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:56 pm

Dai pulled him out of it and he nodded, staying close to him and keeping his head down as they walked through the castle. Dai asked for their old room and Miyavi smiled. So many good memories there. He whined, hearing that it was taken. Maya mentioned some things they left and Miyavi looked at Dai, trying to remember what they could have left behind. They were pretty infamous their last year. He wondered if they had a legacy that lived on past their time. That would be fun to see. No matter where they slept tonight, Miyavi was taking Dai to their shower to relive some amazing moments. He smirked just at the thought of hearing Dai's moans echo off those walls again.

"Well, Maya-san, where are we all staying? It's been a long flight and, no offense, but I think all of us need some rest and maybe some food. Is Kai-san still cooking in the cafeteria?"
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:05 am

"Yes, he is...and you'll all be on the top floor. I'll have you know that skittle milkshake you two came up with is on the menu now. So many students started asking for it...if you would like to pop in on some teachers and say hello to the new kids while you're here feel free. They all know of you. Not sure how but they do...anyway. Top floor. the three rooms on the far end of the hallway. But first...my office. You need your keys." He led all of them to the headmasters office...and Aiji was waiting inside.

"Aiji!...oh...uh...give me two minutes then I'll talk to you." Treat it like he had been called there...nice Maya...three sets of keys appeared in front of them.

"Okeh...Dai, Miyavi...here you are...Miya-san who are you rooming-"

"Toki....uh...the other two seem kind of..." Play it off like he didn't care either way...but if he saw the let down look Toki had...well he wouldn't have said anything.

"That leaves you two...there you are. Now...you know the castle...and they can show you around I'm sure...if you will excuse me I have a business meeting to attend to." They left and Dai started laughing.

"Smooth Maya...real smooth...well you know what he's going to do."
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:15 am

Miyavi laughed as well. "Business meeting? Is that what we're calling it nowadays? I bet if we stand by the door long enough we'll hear moaning." Miyavi led the way up to the top floor. They were so close to the old tower. That made Miyavi smile and tremble at the same time. Yasu...

Everyone got into their rooms and Miyavi went right onto the bed. "I say it's naptime." He kicked off his shoes and rolled over so there was room for Dai. "I've forgotten how long and tiring that flight is."

He yawned and held out his arms, wanting to hold onto his boyfriend while he slept. Later, they could go antagonize old teachers, get a skittle milkshake and show all the kids here that it's okay to fall in love. Perfect. As long as the ghosts stay away.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:30 am

Dai made sure everyone else was settled and found that Miya was sneaking glances at a sad Toki. He came back in and laid down with Miyavi. "We gotta do something to help them...Toki's sad because he thinks Miya only took a room with him because Fuji and Misho are kinda getting together I think. Miya keeps looking at him like Toki was looking at him last night...we gotta do something."
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:34 am

"But...naptime?" Miyavi pouted. But anything for Dai. "Alright. Let me go talk to him. I'll be back soon."

He kissed Dai and got up, leaving the room and finding Miya in the hallway, by a window, smoking. Miyavi sighed and sat on the window seat next to him.

"Miya...we gotta talk..."

About twenty minutes later, Miyavi slipped quietly into the room and into bed. Dai looked asleep, so he didn't want to disturb him. He'd tell him what happened later. He wanted to nap, so he close his eyes and snuggles up close to Dai to fall asleep.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:33 pm

Dai had almost fallen asleep when Miyavi came back. He stirred and moved to look at him. "What happened?...did you talk to Miya?" It felt like they were in high school again...hard to believe it had been almost ten years. But...they were still kids at heart. He wanted Toki to be alright...and after a nap they needed a shower.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:07 pm

Miyavi opened his eyes and smiled, pulling Dai closer and kissing his forehead. "Yeah. I asked him why he looked so tense and he said he was feeling something for Toki and was afraid to be in the same room with him. So I told him Toki has some feelings for him so Miya got all excited and asked if he should make a move. It was so cute. I bet they're in there having a blast right now. Well, I hope they are. Fuji came out while we were talking and affirmed what I said, so Miya was grinning. Then I sat there with Fuji for a while...he's really nice. I'm...glad you were with him..."

Just don't break his heart again. I don't think he'll be able to live through it. I saw the pain and I see the bliss now. Don't hurt him. Fuji still cared deeply for Dai but let him go. Miyavi was touched at how understanding Fuji was. It made him happy. Sakuya wasn't the best guy to have had as a boyfriend. He'd drug him and leave him in bars and things like that, getting Miyavi into a lot of trouble. But Fuji was a great guy. It made Miyavi happy to know that Dai didn't go through the same hell he did.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:19 pm

Dai grinned and nuzzled into him. "Good...I'm happy he's learned to take a chance. I'm glad you two can get along...being in a band together would be hard otherwise."[i] He held onto Miyavi and started laughing. He didn't tell Miyavi what it was until he took a breath.

[i]"Gremlin...we went back to being 18. We're in the same bed in a dorm at our school...and helping our friends get together."
He kept laughing as he laid his head down on Miyavi's chest.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:24 pm

"I can't wait to play next to you. Oh, and think of the fan service! I could kiss you with everyone watching." He beamed.

He was a little confused when Dai started laughing, but once he found out why, he couldn't help but laugh himself. "I know! I love it." He nuzzled against Dai, calming down his laughter. He yawned, still feeling lethargic from the traveling.

"Hey, so, since we're here...after our nap...what do you say we go taint our shower? And then get some skittles milkshakes?"
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:35 pm

Dai looked up at him and nodded. "Then go see the guys in our dorm..." Oh that sounded like a lot of fun. He cuddled with Miyavi and yawned softly.

"After our nap though...I'm tired." It didn't take long for him to go to sleep. Everything was wonderful...until he heard whimpering...of a girl.

Jyo. He was going to ignore it though. She wasn't going to ruin this. None of the ghosts were. So Dai let dreamland take him. He'd learned it was better to ignore them....and that's what he was going to do.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next