Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After so Long...

2 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

After so Long... - Page 8 Empty Re: After so Long...

Post  Miyavi Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:46 pm

Miyavi grabbed a drink, hoping the others didn't notice him asking permission first. He took a long drink, listening to the other's laughter. The band seemed interested in going to QA. It would be a blast, wouldn't it?

"I wonder what happened to Jun...and Nono and Hitsugi, they were really close. And Miya, you missed Jui getting sent away and the weird nurse guy, Gackt, getting his license taken away and thrown into prison for dating a student..."
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:56 pm

"He got sent to prison for that?...but I thought the student he was dating was of age..." Wow...it was amazing about how much had happened in those years. Gackt, Jui, Shinya...and then Maya and Aiji nearly getting fired...

"Oh and Uruha got expelled. No one really knows why but he did."
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:36 pm

"Yeah, he was of age, but he was still a student. And Gackt took him off campus every weekend for three years, apparently. Must have been something really incredible. His aide, Mana...that freaky looking guy, told Karyu on them and he called the cops. And Nao and Ishi blew up the lab, that was funny...Ah, good times at school." Miyavi was sure the band was all confused but what the hell. Miya, Dai and he were all laughing.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:43 pm

Dai was laughing hard. He was enjoying himself. "Oh and that time Kanon and Miku got in trouble for having sex in the pool. Ironically enough the chem teacher Loki was the one that caught them and two weeks later was fired for having sex with a student. That Kyo guy. The short blond. Yeah they were having sex...didn't he die fifth year? Yeah...fell from the east tower."
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:51 pm

"Oh god, I tell you, everyone was sleeping around at that school. Headmaster with a teacher, teachers with students, students with roommates. Was anyone celibate?" He was laughing so hard that tears were coming to his eyes. "Wait wait. Karyu must have been lonely. I don't think anyone was desperate enough to sleep with that guy. I bet he couldn't even have gotten Jui to turn his head."
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:58 pm

Dai shook his head. It didn't seem like anyone didn't have sex. "No...I think he got it a few times...I don't know about celibate but a lot of students were exclusive. Our entire group was what? Three, four couples? There was me and you, Nono and Hitsu, who got a ladder for Nono, Jun and Ni~ya...and then Miya you were in our group for awhile. But I don't remember if you were seeing anyone or not." Dai took a drink as he settled into Miyavi's lap. He was so happy things worked out and now it seemed like things had been this way since forever.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:05 pm

"Yeah, our group was pretty exclusive with each other. Oh yeah, Hitsu's piercings. Damn. I could never do that. Not even for Dai." He shook his head and downed his drink to the other's laughter. Someone ordered another round and they were all happily drinking. "Miya was getting with Tatsurou. Weren't you, Miya..."

Miya practically spit out his drink. "How did you know?"

"I saw you two. Plus, I got it out of Tatsu one day while we were skipping class. Then I went with him into the sex shop in town to buy your birthday present..." He smirked, Miya blushed and all the other guys laughed.

"Son of a bitch..." He glared at Miyavi.

"Oh come on. You didn't like him?" He asked and Miya sighed.

[/b]"I did...but things didn't work out. Not all of us were lucky in love like you and Dai."[/b]
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:10 pm

Dai grinned. "Well you might have an opportunity for it with someone else...others have their eyes on you too." Toki gave him a stern 'don't you dare' look. He didn't want to say anything. Miya seemed like the type that if he wanted you...well you would know.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:15 pm

Miyavi giggled and turned to hide his face against Dai. He'd noticed the way Toki had been looking at Miya and the way he was blushing while they talked about sex. Miya only raised an eyebrow in confusion. Oh Miya. He never noticed anything...not like that, anyway. It took forever for Tatsu to get his attention and even then, well, maybe it just wasn't worth the effort when Miya was more into himself than anything else.

Miyavi still whispered in Dai's ear. "We gotta hook them up. Toki looks way too interested for his own good."
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:28 pm

"He likes him for sure...but I don't really know how to help...wait. I got it." Dai's eyes showed that he had a brilliant idea.. He looked at everyone else and just grinned.

"Okeh. We are officially visiting QA and when we get there we're going to my favorite tower and playing a game. I don't want any arguements...I can call Maya-san and see if he has any open dorm rooms available for us...I bet he does. We'd only need three."
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:43 pm

Miyavi giggled once Dai mentioned the game. He knew what game Dai was talking about. Pass the candy. He smirked and then tried to hide it.

"Great. The tour is over anyway. We get a bit of a break, right? We could go anytime. Man, it'll be nice to see that place again." He downed his second drink and leaned against Dai. He was buzzed and happy. Alcohol was good, he thought. He would sleep well tonight. He was tired from before, so he was ready to go to bed.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:47 pm

"Yeah...you can go right Miya?" Miya shrugged and finished his drink. He didn't see a reason not to...all he had to do was say something came up and he had to leave for a few days. "Uh sure...umm...where am I going to sleep?"

"In my room with me. I have the extra bed since Fuji went to Misho's room." Oh that would be fun...Toki and Miya in the same room. Dai might not have to do anything.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:49 pm

Miyavi giggled again, hiding behind Dai and trying not to laugh so much. He sincerely hoped Miya and Toki would have some fun tonight. It would be nice to see his old friend with some happiness. He couldn't seem to stop giggling. All that alcohol was getting to him.

"Ne, Dai...I'm sleepy..." He was leaning against him, his arms tight around him. He wanted to go to bed and snuggle.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:58 pm

Dai looked at Miyavi and nodded. Getting up he helped Miyavi to his feet. "I think we're going to bed...see you guys in the morning." Dai nodded toward Miya and winked at Toki. He really hoped his vocalist found something good.

"I hope to see you in the morning Miya."

"You will...good night Miyavi. Night Dai." They were headed to their room and then to bed...Miyavi was a bit warm but Dai didn't mind he kept him close and snuggled into him.

"Today was the best day ever..."
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:00 am

"Night, guys..." Miyavi had his arm around Dai's shoulder and was leaning against him. They got back to the room and Miyavi fell onto the bed. He yawned and kicked his pants off, letting them fall to the floor. He was more than happy to be under the blankets with Dai. His eyes were closed and he was near falling asleep.

"It was...best day...since the day we met. That day will always be...the best day..." He fell asleep, holding onto Dai and cuddling him like he missed doing so much.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:13 am

Dai fell asleep quickly and didn't wake up until he felt someone bouncing on the bed. He woke up and looked up...oh...Toki. "Guys...you have to get up and pack. We're leaving in like...two hours and then we're going to your old school. I'm so happy and excited. Oh I can't wait..." Little ball of energy like always. Dai nodded and the vocalist left to let them pack.

"Miyavi...we have to get up...come on babe."
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:17 am

Miyavi grumbled when someone was bouncing on the bed and he snuggled closer to Dai, mumbling 'five more minutes.'

Dai was trying to get him awake, so he opened his eyes, looking groggily at him. "Whyyyy? It's so warm...I don't want to go to class..." He smiled, though. He had Dai next to him and they weren't hiding. Dai was his and there were no worries. "And who came jumping on the bed? How did anyone else have a key to this room?"
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:21 am

"No...fine. Five more minutes. That was Toki...I didn't lock the door last night so he came in. He's going to sit next to Miya on the way to QA. I really hope he notices. I think Toki might be good for him." Dai snuggled back into the blankets and held onto him. This was so indescribably good. Things were perfect. Absolutely perfect. Now all they had to do was get Miya to notice Toki.

"While we're in bed...naked...would you like to enjoy me before we get of bed...it's a long ride to the airport...and after that we have a long flight..."
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:23 am

"Yay, five more minutes." He laughed and curled up closer, closing his eyes again. Dai mentioned sex and Miyavi snickered. "Mmm, maybe I'll tease you and then built up some sexual frustration and then have you screaming in an airplane bathroom. What do you think of that?" He smirked, his hands already sliding to less innocent spots.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:30 am

"Mmm...I think we'll get banned from the airline and be teased endlessly for it later. Besides...I can wait till we get to QA...then take you into a random closet for sex like old times." Dai moved to get on top of Miyavi and grind into him.

"Besides...don't you want to fuck me now...willing...and hot...and very horny for his master." Tease him...make him want it...that was how they always were and most times it worked.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:48 am

"Mmm, old times. Maybe we can find an abandoned classroom. Or the rooftop...how about our tower? Do you think they'll let us stay in our old room?" He shut up, though, once Dai climbed on top of him and gave in to kissing him instead, his hands traveling all over to Dai's sensitive spots. They knew each other so well and how to work each other. It was perfect. And being back at QA would be a fun adventure. So would being in the band together. Life was just great.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:18 am

"Mmm...that would be fun...but so would you taking me...and very soon. I want to feel you so bad Miyavi...fuck me...and then you can do what you want to me at QA..." He grinded down into Miyavi and sucked on his neck to leave a mark. Life looked so bright and wonderful. There was no way they would be giving this up now. Not now. Not ever.

"I'm yours forever."
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:33 am

Miyavi groaned and slipped his hands into Dai's boxers to stroke him. He tilted his head away, giving Dai more access to his neck. Being at QA was something to look forward to. But his mind was on the horny man on top of him.

"Mmm, strip for me..." He muttered, his eyes already clouded over with lust. He wanted him, so bad. He always wanted Dai.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:54 am

Dai groaned at Miyavi touching him in such a way...he got up and slowly slipped his boxers off...though just when he was about to expose himself he pulled them up...but they came down eventually. He moved and sat back on Miyavi's hips.

"Mmm...I hope my master enjoyed the show...what would he like me to do next? get on my hands and knees and blow him perhaps? My master always loves that..."
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:00 am

Miyavi smirked and held onto him when he came back. The idea of a blow job was a rather appealing one and he nodded.

"Mmm, master would like that very much." He licked his lips and rocked his hips upward. He wanted it all. Dai was everything and he didn't have to give him up anymore.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next