Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After so Long...

2 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

After so Long... - Page 15 Empty Re: After so Long...

Post  Daisuke Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:51 am

The sedative wasn't strong enough to hold Dai back for long...he came too again and heard what Miyavi had said.

"Everyone out...please...I'm fine. Just go." Gackt nodded and made everyone leave Miyavi and Dai alone. Dai moved to Miyavi and sat in his lap. Stitches or no stitches...

"Miyavi...I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for all this to happen. I love you more than anything and you know it...but drama is just a part of us. I think no matter what it'll be there...but we love each other and nothing will stop us okeh? Now...I heard you needed a fix...so here I am. We just can't be too rough. Don't tell me no...you never want drugs after sex. Unless you've been lying to me..."
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:01 am

Dai woke up again. Miyavi looked at him with worried eyes, looking so strung out. Dai came into his lap and Miyavi clung to him. Dai's words got to him and he nuzzled against him. "Dai...no...your stitches...you should be resting. I'm not going to make you do anything that would hurt you. I can't hurt you, Dai. I love you." He looked into his eyes, scared for him. He never rejected Dai. He couldn't. But with how stressful everything had been, Miyavi just couldn't bring himself to use Dai like that when Dai needed the rest. He held him close and kissed him, though.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:06 am

"Take it easy on me...that's all...that nightmare I had started out with us...and it was so very hot...I'm still horny from it despite that dream...you aren't using me Miyavi. We both want it. Please don't deny me...just be gentle." He was being serious. So long as they didn't put strain on his stitches they'd be fine. That meant doggy style but who cared...Dai didn't mind it that way a bit.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:13 am

"Dai..." He kissed him again, letting his lips linger. He could feel Dai's breath on his lips and it calmed him significantly. "I love you..."

He carried him to the bed and laid him down, being gentle as he ran his hand along his side. It felt so good to touch him. Dai was his drug, he knew. He couldn't escape it as much as he wanted to let Dai rest. He laid there next to him, being as gentle as he could.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:20 am

"Don't you want to take me?...feel me? In such a restricted place as a hospital. Remember the nurse's office...and how good it was there...think about here" His own hands were trailing all over Miyavi's skin. He wanted it and even if he did have stitches there were ways around it.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:36 am

"I don't want to hurt you, Dai. I never want to hurt you." He breathed, gasping a little as Dai's hands roamed his body. "The stitches..."

He bit his lip. He wanted this. There was no denying it. But hurting Dai was out of the question. Miyavi could control himself. He kissed Dai again, though. He loved him so much and every touch and every kiss was the drug he so desperately needed.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:33 am

"I'll let you know if it hurts...take what you want. I know you want me...so take me..." He leaned in and kissed him as he moved Miyavi to be above him. He found that sex in places they shouldn't are always better than in places they could.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:39 pm

Miyavi moaned a little and kissed him harder. Dai was so good to him. So perfect. Miyavi couldn't press himself down onto him. He was afraid for the stitches. So he straddled Dai's hips and propped himself up on his elbows so he could kiss him. He could feel Dai's hands on him and it sent shivers down his spine. It felt so good and he only wanted more from his touches. Miyavi needed more.

"How...how are we going to do this then, since you're injured?" He asked, moving to trail his lips along Dai's neck. He bit Dai's weak spot, loving the reaction he always got from it.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:02 pm

Dai looked up at the question before shooing Miyavi away for a second. He turned over and held his butt out to him. "Doggy style...that way you can still go rough without it causing any real harm." He handed him the baby oil stuff the nurses kept in the rooms. "Go on...I know you want to."
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:26 pm

Miyavi sat back and smirked when he realized what Dai meant. He took the baby oil and positioned himself behind his love, slowly pulling down his pants. He kissed the small of his back as he popped open the oil. He coated his fingers and set about prepping Dai. God, he wanted this so much. Dai turned him on so easily. It was almost unfair. But then, he also needed his fix and Dai was the best drug he could think of.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:30 pm

Miyavi was being awfully gentle with preparing him. Oh well...he'd feel him soon enough. They had to go easy and he knew that...but that didn't stop him from wanting to feel it. "Gremlin...please...hurry." He was moving back into the fingers now. He wanted this to speed up. So he clenched around Miyavi.

"I'm good...I promise...just hurry. If Gackt or anyone comes in we're screwed."
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:50 pm

"Alright..." He groaned, feeling Dai clench around him. He pulled his fingers out and wiggled out of his pants, grabbing the oil again to lube himself up. He was breathing heavy and he got behind Dai again, wasting no time before pushing into him. He moaned at the tightness, loving the familiarity. This was his Dai. His perfect lover. He knew just how to please him. He started moving, giving them both a quick rhythm they both would be happy with. Dai liked it rough and fast and Miyavi loved giving it to him like that.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:34 am

Dai was happy with how the pace was set but he felt his stitches start to strain after awhile. "Ah...Miyavi...s-slow down...a little...my stitches." He continued to push back into him though he was thankful that Miyavi did slow down for him. He didn't want to bust his stitches open and have to explain to Gackt what they were doing to cause it...
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:05 am

Miyavi slowed down. He'd stop if Dai wanted him to. He wasn't going to hurt him. He ran his hands along Dai's hips and eventually around to stroke him. Miyavi wanted to hear him moan, though they had to be somewhat quiet. They were in a hospital. Getting caught was not something they needed right now.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:10 pm

"There...yeah...Miyavi...I love you...oh god..." He kept moving back into him as he felt his stomach start to tighten...that might not be good...but he didn't feel his stitches coming apart so...he was okeh. The man moaned his lover's name as he came...oh...the beds....shit...well at least they weren't going to be caught till later. Then it would only be a scolding.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:52 pm

Miyavi came shortly after Dai, moaning his name while trying to be quiet. He calmed down enough to pull out of him and he helped Dai back onto his back so he could look at the stitches. They were bleeding a little but they weren't torn. Miyavi frowned and pulled his pants back on.

"I love you, too. And no more. Not until you get better. I don't want to risk hurting you." He climbed back onto the bed and snuggled next to him, using the already soiled sheet to clean him off. He kissed him softly, hoping that Dai would see he wasn't pulling away or drifting apart from him.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:31 pm

"You needed a fix...and I did too. I don't want you going back to drugs...besides. This...was very good. Even if we couldn't have our normal roughness." He smiled a little and had Miyavi put the sheet under the bed. They could always just use his. The were laying happily together when Gackt came back in.

"Dai...you can head back to Japan in three days. That's enough healing for your body to be okeh at 30,000 feet."
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:07 pm

"Yeah, but the stitches..." He was pouting. He kissed Dai's cheek and snuggled next to him. The room smelled like sex, no doubt about that. But then again, everyone who knew them would know that sex would most likely happen in any given situation. They just couldn't keep their hands off each other.

Gackt came in and the look on his face gave away that he knew what they were up to. Three days. That wasn't too long. They would have to figure out what to do in the meanwhile.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:18 pm

"Alright. So help if you boys break open those stitches because you two can't hold back your hormones I will separate you two and have the rest of you on a plane back to Japan tomorrow." He was serious too. He knew the couple all too well to not know they might try it again.

"One week boys...just last a week and those stitches can most likely come out...just...restrain yourselves."
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:12 pm

"Yeah, Dai." Miyavi teased, lightly smacking his arm. He couldn't help but laugh, though. Everyone knew what they were up to. There was no point in hiding it. Gackt just rolled his eyes at them and the band all chuckled. He wouldn't take the chance anymore. There was no way he was going anywhere without Dai at his side. He could control himself for one week. Besides, they were only forbidden from popping the stitches. There was plenty else they could do in the meantime.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:30 pm

"Well I'm pretty sure my hand...or mouth for that matter would break any stitches...or vice versa." He moved into Miyavi's arms and nuzzled him. He was so in love.

"What do you say to that on the plane..fall asleep in you lap...and wake up only to...sounds like fun huh?" Dai loved the shade of red Miyavi went but they would get to in a week...seven days. 268 hours...not so long...
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:37 pm

Miyavi turned bright red and tried to hide his face from the others laughing. "Daaaaaai." He whined, hugging onto him and carefully avoiding his stitches. "Don't be mean..."

He pouted at him and looked away with a sigh. He had to figure out something to do during the next week to occupy him enough to keep his hands off Dai. If only he brought his guitar. Well, he had money saved and tucked away. Maybe he'll just go buy a used one and work on some songs he had drifting about in his head. Yeah. That was a good idea. And then he could sing them to Dai and make him smile. Oh yes. Very good idea. He smiled at the thought.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:42 pm

"I'm not...promise." He yawned and laid back down. God damn pain killers. Dai brought Miyavi down with him. "Sleep...we can be scolded later..." He knew Miyavi would but it was beside the point. He wanted his boyfriend there...holding him.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:45 pm

"I'm not sleepy, though." He whined, but he still laid down with him. Dai was on pain killers, so Miyavi would let him sleep. He wasn't going to leave him. Not right now. He'd wait to tell Dai that he wanted to go find a guitar. That is, if Dai would even be okay with him sitting around and playing it instead of cuddling. Miyavi knew how his boyfriend loved to cuddle. So he wasn't moving away anytime soon. He kissed Dai's forehead and told him to sleep, that he would be there when he woke up.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:28 am

"Will you hold me till I go to sleep then? Then you can do what you want..." Dai yawned again as he started to fall asleep...Miiyavi didn't even get to hold him before he fell asleep...the man was out in a matter of seconds.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next