Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I broke your heart

2 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

I broke your heart - Page 3 Empty Re: I broke your heart

Post  Karyu Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:37 pm

Karyu gave it all he had, giving everything to his lover. It was finally too much and he cried out, hitting his orgasm and seeing stars. Intetsu wasn't far behind and he gripped harder at Intetsu's hips, thrusting again, riding out his orgasm. He was panting hard and he laid against Intetsu's chest, listening to his heart beat. Beautiful.

But time was short, so he pulled out and and went to get a towel to clean them off. He kissed Intetsu again and moved to get dressed. "I can't wait to get home and break in our new bed..."
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:09 am

Intetsu panted as he was cleaned off and cuddled into Karyu. "Believe me...neither can I. You won't be able to walk either." He was going to fuck Karyu when he got home...oh god yes. But...maybe they could have some fun in the elevator at the yakuza party they were going to. Maybe...
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:12 am

Karyu handed Intetsu's dress back to him and went searching around for his shirt. "Did you bring everything with you when you came tonight or do we need to go back for it?" He finally found his shirt and slipped it on, buttoning up the buttons. They were just about ready to go. He heard a knock on the door and a familiar voice.

He went and opened it to reveal Kei. "It's done." He smiled. Rose was taken care of and wouldn't be a problem anymore. "And we really need to get to the airport now, Karyu."

Karyu nodded and went to get his briefcase and his suitcase. He looked back over at Intetsu and grinned. "Let's go, babe."
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:16 am

"Actually...the only thing I brought with me was the outfit you bought and this...and my ids and things of course...that's all I have. I left everything else at the house...but Rose probably demolished that by now." Intetsu moved and grabbed the one bag he had along with his carry on purse thing. Then they were off. To the airport and on the plane...two hours later Intetsu's hand was down Karyu's pants in the first class section. They had a blanket covering them but Intetsu was laying against Karyu and giving him a handjob with several other people no more than a couple feet away. Oh the things they could get in trouble for~
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:50 am

"Well, we'll just have to buy you some new clothes when we get back." He smiled and they were off. The airport sucked, as usual. He hated crowds. But then they were on the plane and headed home. Intetsu had that look in his eyes and moved closer only to start giving him a handjob. Karyu bit his lip and tried to hide his flushed face against him. He couldn't make any noise and it was hard to stay quiet. He kept rocking his hips up into his fiance's hand and when he came, he cried out, quickly covering it with a cough so no one suspected anything.

Karyu was embarrassed and he continued hiding against Intetsu. He wasn't one for doing something like that in public.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:01 pm

Intetsu giggled and nuzzled Karyu. "You liked it and you know it. No one even knew...we still have a good...nine...ten hours...it'll happen again my love. But it was rather hot watching you hold in those moans. Then again...that bathroom can fit two people..." He nibbled Karyu's ear and settled himself back against him. He was going to torture Karyu with everything he was going to do to him in the air...but it would make their first night home the most amazing.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:20 pm

"You are evil." He batted Intetsu away, pouting and blushing deeply. He did up his pants and folded his arms across his chest. This was going to be a long flight. But at least he had Intetsu back, right? He'd rather be tortured like this then be alone. Well, he'd rather NOT be tortured but he knew it was making Intetsu happy.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:25 pm

Intetsu smiled and nuzzled him. "You know you could do the same thing to me if you wanted...but I know you don't. So long as your arm is around me I'll be fine...I love you...and nothing is going to take him away ever again...besides. Even with all this teasing...just think of tonight. We'll be home...and in our bed together...with no one interrupting us...what do you think of that?" He kissed Karyu softly and a few of his yakuza smiled...another few rolled their eyes but all of them had accepted Intetsu...none of them liked Rose. Which was good for everyone in the long run.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:33 pm

Karyu smiled and held him close, ending the kiss before it got too far. It was somewhere in the wee hours of morning and Karyu nuzzled against his fiance and tried to sleep.

Kei was glad to have a seat at the far back of the first class section. He knew what the two were up to, of course and he was glad he didn't have to see it. He was glad Intetsu was back, though. Most of the men here, Karyu's most loyal men, all liked Intetsu and the only one who didn't was the one that Kei wanted to replace with Intetsu. The ex-host had an interesting lack of sympathy about him from his years as a host that would quickly make him a hardened and manageable yakuza. Kei was ready to train him.

Many hours later, the plane finally landed. Karyu was more than happy to be headed home, since Intetsu tried to go down on him on the plane and they ended up in the bathroom, which was surprisingly unsatisfying. He wanted to get home where he could finally pay Intetsu back for the torture. They got in the car and Karyu smacked him.

"Jerk! Those flight attendants were staring at us as we left. They knew what you kept doing to me. You make me so fucking crazy." Karyu wasn't really mad, but he was becoming frustrated and it was all Intetsu's fault.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:01 pm

Karyu smacked him as he got off the plane. He looked surprised...hmmm...well... "The rest of your yakuza are going in a seperate car...and Kei and Sho are going to be in the car with us...and if you want only kei...and your car is sound proof and a good 40 minute drive from the airport....what do you say?" He moved close and had Karyu by his tie again. He hadn't been told he was going to become full yakuza...but he would be at the party. Karyu however really wanted to do things and the exhost was more than willing.

"Make me all frenzied and wanting more by the time we get home."
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:19 pm

Karyu groaned and leaned into his lover. He was so hooked. He would let Intetsu get away with anything and he probably knew it. In the car, Karyu decided to give a little payback by letting his hands wander. His lips stayed at Intetsu's neck and he occasionally whispered dirty little nothings in his ear.

"Mmm, I can't wait to get home..." He purred, nipping at his ear while his hands massaged his thighs, pulling them slightly apart. "I'm going to tie you up, you know...and make you scream...you want to scream for me, don't you, kitty?"
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:07 am

The lolita moaned at him. Karyu was doing everything to get back at him. "I do...so bad...I l-ove screaming for you...begging for more...pleading for you to fuck me harder...to the point I bleed...and then hearing you...and...oh god I love it. That torturous pleasure you give...I missed it...and I was so angry when I went to America." He still didn't fully forgive Karyu for dumping him like that but in time he would. It would just take time.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:12 am

He could tell by the look on his fiance's face that he was turned on. Karyu only smirked, his hand moving between Intetsu's legs to tease him some more. Karyu sighed and pressed closer. He was glad to have him back. He couldn't even explain how glad and relieved he was. Before he even met Intetsu he was like a robot, doing what had to be done and having nothing else to live for. But having someone in his life changed him. He had a reason, a happiness that made everything else seem unimportant in comparrison. If the gangs started fighting and there was a war on their hands it wouldn't matter. Not if he had Intetsu by his side.

"We're almost home, baby." He ran his tongue up along the shell of his ear. "Now we can break in our new bed."
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:16 am

Intetsu moaned softly and moved into his laps. "Tell me again...tell me I'm the only one you want...tell me you want to marry me." He was so drunk with love that he didn't notice that Kei was listening to them. He was thankful that Karyu got him even if it took two weeks. Intetsu had a lack of sympathy but he had so much love and devotion for Karyu that no matter what he would give his life for the man. They would be fine with both of them being yakuza.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:23 am

He wrapped his arms around him and held him close, not caring if Kei heard his love confession. He wasn't weak for being in love. It only made him stronger.

"I love you, Intetsu." He looked into the exhost's eyes. "Only you. And I want to be yours forever. I want to love you forever. I want to marry you. I have no doubts and I know you don't. I'm fully devoted to just you and that's how it's going to stay."

He was perfectly honest. So much that his own confession made his heart leap and tears fill his eyes.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:42 am

Intetsu sighed in happiness and kissed Karyu softly. "You know I would go to the ends of the Earth for you...I love you...but I still want you to know I want to kill Rose...make him suffer in the most horrible way and kill him. But I'm very happy you got a new bed...I'm happy you wanted me..." He nuzzled into him. Kei stopped the car and let them out.

"Karyu...I'm finishing my business I had to attend to tonight and tell you tomorrow my decision." He was meaning about getting rid of the yakuza that Intetsu would be replacing and training him...not that he needed much.

Last edited by Intetsu on Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:47 am

"Don't talk about him, Intetsu." Karyu pouted a little. "Our love and his name should not be said in the same breath. Tonight and every night from now is about us. No more talking about that damn whore."

They pulled up to the mansion and Karyu sighed. He was glad to be home. He helped Intetsu out of the car and turned to nod at what Kei said. He couldn't help but smile a little. Intetsu didn't know, but he might become a full fledged yakuza within the next 24 hours.

Karyu took Intetsu's hand and led him up to the bedroom. A new bed, new sheets, new pillows and new blankets. Everything had been replaced. Karyu wanted the memories of his bed to be of only Intetsu. He turned and smiled at his fiance, hoping he approved.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:23 am

Intetsu was confused by Kei..bu Karyu made it all better. He looked at the bed and instantly fell for him all over again. The man pulled Karyu to the bed and started to remove his clothes as he went. "Karyu...fuck me...take anything you want of me...make me beg and plead...and scream for you to give me more...everything you want...you can have...fuck me..."
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:29 am

Intetsu's sudden neediness made him smile. Intetsu wanted him so much. It was just how Karyu wanted. Clothes fell to the floor, they fell to the bed, and Karyu had his hands went up under Intetsu's skirt. "Strip for me..." He purred, sitting up and letting his shirt fall off his shoulders. He threw it to the floor and let all his attention go to Intetsu. He licked his lips, waiting for more of his fiance's skin to be revealed to him for him to ravish.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:36 am

Intetsu grinned and stood up. He started swaying his hips slowly and touching himself. He started to undo his dres and let it slither down his creamy thighs and shapely calves all the way down to his ankles. His shirt was slowly shed after that and all that was left was his underwear...which was given up too. The exhost stood naked in front of Karyu in nothing but that and a black garter belt...perfect. He came into Karyu's grasp and let himself be thrown onto the bed.

"Mmm...and what is my captor going to do to me?"
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:55 am

Intetsu stripping for him was a beautiful sight. He couldn't help from moaning a little and touching himself. Once Intetsu got back into his arms, he flung him onto the bed and started kissing and biting at his neck, working his way down his chest. His hands running wild over that familiar expanse of skin that was all his now. Intetsu was all his. They would get married and then...it was just too perfect to explain.

"I'm gonna...mmm...use some rope..." He looked into Intetsu's eyes with a devious smirk. "Tie you up...make you scream until everyone in this house knows..."
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:55 pm

Intetu's breath hitched and he rocked them up into him. He captured Karyu's lips in a hot kiss that lasted a good few minutes. "Then make them ask you to invest in ear plugs or a sound proof room." He was the perfect little prisnor. He gave him the best 'fuck me' look possible before leaning in to suck on Karyu's neck.

"Do it...please master...do it."
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:46 pm

Karyu chuckled a devious laugh before getting up off of him and walking to his dresser to pull out a small box. He had other things in there besides rope and he was curious about what he could use. He came back to the bed and set the box down, sitting next to his beautiful fiance to open it up. He pulled out some leather ropes and restraints and set them on the bed, smirking down at him.

"I have plenty to make you scream...if you want." He lifted the box a little to show Intetsu what else was inside. A vibrator lay inside with a cock ring sitting oh so innocently next to it. "What do you think, my love? Should I make you really beg for it?"
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:46 am

"...no cock ring...everything else you are free to use on me. I don't want my orgasm restricted for tonight...next time you can." He moved and somehow caught Karyu's lips. "I love you." His fiance knew just what to do to him...knew all his buttons....one of which he wished he could've used.

"Mmm....too bad you don't have red body paint..."
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:18 am

He nodded and pulled out toe vibrator, tossing the box with the cock ring on the floor. Karyu smirked and leaned in to give him a kiss, nipping a little at his bottom lip.

"I can torture you enough without there being blood..." He purred, mischief in his eyes. He took Intetsu's wrists and instead of tying him to the headboard, he tied the wrists together. He looked into his eyes, as if letting him know their little game has started. "No touching..."
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum