Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I broke your heart

2 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

I broke your heart - Page 2 Empty Re: I broke your heart

Post  Intetsu Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:38 am

Intetsu took Karyu's arm and allowed himself to be led into the restaurant. He nodded. "It sounds good to me...I love traditional cuisine...you are doing everything you can...aren't you?" He smiled and cuddled into him. It was easy to see why he fell for him in the first place...but oh man...this was going to be a short two weeks and Intetsu was almost positive he was going back to Japan.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:35 am

Intetsu was smiling. That made Karyu so incredibly happy. It was working. His hope was growing. The way Intetsu was cuddling into him made him wonder if his little neko would be able to last the two weeks. Karyu fully intended on being overly romantic until then. He would win him back.

The restaurant was wonderful and the food was even better. The Japanese chef even came out to talk to them, so glad he could actually serve some one from his homeland. The dinner was great and Karyu was trying his best with small talk to try and figure out what he could do next to win Intetsu over. Afterward, they sat there with some wine and Karyu finally reached over to touch Intetsu's hand, his eyes pleading for just this small touch.

"So I was wondering...there's this supposed horror movie in theaters here and I was hoping that you would come with me tomorrow night to see it. To see if the Americans are any good at scary movies. What do you say?"
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:30 pm

Intetsu was falling hard. Karyu was perfect...except for one thing...and it came too. The day before Intetsu was going to leave with Karyu. Rose walked into the diner. Intetsu hadn't noticed. Not until Rose stopped him at the counter. All of a sudden his world was stopped again. Karyu...he didn't fall for another trick did he? God was he stupid...
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:50 pm

It had been a great two weeks. Karyu had been able to conduct most of his business over the phone and his lackeys back in Japan did the work needed. He had the bed in his room thrown out and a new on put in. This bed would be memories for them only. Things would be okay. He had their plane tickets confirmed and he was ready to finally be able to hold Intetsu in his arms again for more than just a goodnight hug.

--

Rose found out. The stupid man who brought him to Karyu's mansion in the first place told all to the blond. Rose took a flight out to New York and found the depressing little diner. He went right up to Intetsu and blocked his way. The little bitch wasn't going to escape from him now.

"You think he really came back for you, didn't you. You're so naive." Rose laughed right in his face. He would find out where Karyu was and steal him away again. And if he couldn't have him, well, he wasn't going to let a neko take him. Rose would manipulate the lolita and turn him against his beloved yakuza.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:00 pm

Intetsu stopped. No...no this couldn't...His anger flared and he backhanded Rose so hard he hit the floor. "Don't you dare! You will not ruin my happiness again...not again. I swear if you don't leave this instant you get far more than you bargained for Rose." The blonde looked shocked...but angry too. He would find out where Karyu was...he'd make sure Intetsu never trusted him again. His shift was over and he went to Karyu...but he wasn't happy.

"I had a visitor today...he's blonde and tends to make you forget everything...I'll decide after you tell me why you have Rose in New York."
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:26 pm

Rose was stunned from the blow and shouted obscenities as Intetsu left. He went searching for Karyu, trying to figure out where he was. He'd find him. Oh yes. The yakuza wasn't getting away from him this time. Not again. And not for that bitch.

--

Karyu was putting some papers away in a briefcase as part of some last minute packing. He had a smile on his face again and was thinking about the plans he had in mind for their last night in America before they went home.

Intetsu suddenly burst into his suite looking quite upset. Karyu came to him and had to try hard to resist holding him. Before he could ask what happened, Intetsu spoke.

"What? He's..." He was angry now. He would NOT lose Intetsu. "Listen to me, Intetsu. I do NOT have Rose here. He must have come on his own just to fuck with us. I'm not going to see him. Not ever again. I ought to...he's such a..."

Karyu was fuming. He called out for Kei and his lifelong bodyguard appeared. "Rose is here." He said with malice, stepping away from Intetsu to give orders. "I want you to find him, beat some sense and manners into him and tell him to go back to Japan. His world does not exist outside of that club and no one's walking on eggshells for him anymore. That sleezy, back-stabbing two-faced whore! Go, and I don't want to hear his name spoken in my presence again!"

Kei left quickly, almost shocked by Karyu's anger. Karyu was furious. He went over to where he had a pack of cigarettes on the table and pulled one out, quickly lighting it. How could this happen? Why did this all get so complicated and difficult. He was frustrated enough as it was, not being able to touch Intetsu this whole time and having to hope and pray that he was doing everything right. He slumped into a chair and smoked, the niccotine quickly calming him.

"...I'm sorry, Intetsu..."
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:51 pm

Intetsu saw Karyu and waited till he was in his chair before coming over and sitting down in his lap. "I love you...and...I'm yours. Your reaction and dealing of him....that's all I needed. I needed to know how far you would go to have me...now...what do you say to this hotel room actually seeing some action?" He stood up and grabbed Karyu's tie, leading him to the bed.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:02 pm

Intetsu sat in his lap and Karyu couldn't help himself. He wrapped his arms around him, as if holding him would give him strength. He smiled at the words, a stone of guilt and worry lifted off his chest. Intetsu wanted him back. He set his cigarette down and watched Intetsu's face change. He'd seen that look a million times and knew his lover wanted to get frisky. He smirked up at him and got up, letting Intetsu pull him along by his tie.

Once they were at the bed, Karyu pulled Intetsu close so he could finally kiss him. Not a gentle peck like the two short kisses he'd received this week, but a passionate kiss that promised so much more. He pushed him onto the bed and climbed on top of him, kissing a path along his neck.

"I love you, Intetsu. Only you."
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:55 pm

"Good...this would never work otherwise. I love you...now please...anywhere in this apartment I can be fucked...fuck me." He grinned and pulled Karyu in for a passionate kiss as he started removing his clothes. He said he wouldn't do anything till they were back in Japan...but why let a good hotel room go to waste?

"Karyu...promise me...that you will never do this to me again."
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:05 pm

"That's exactly what I intend to do." He smirked deviously and help him remove his tie and shirt. He tossed the shirt aside but kept the tie. He had an idea. Intetsu's words stopped him for a moment.

"I don't doubt anymore, Intetsu..." He said, pressing a gentle kiss to his lips. "I love you and I know it's a rock solid love that won't be shaken..."

He sighed and sat up a moment. "I found a way to prove it to you. I was going to wait for the right moment, but..."

He reached to the floor where his jacket fell and he pulled a small box out of the pocket. "Call me cliche. Call me cheesy...or generic or even predictable but...this is the only way I could think of proving to you that I'm yours forever and yours alone."

Karyu handed the small box to Intetsu, holding his breath as he watched him open it. A beautiful and simple white gold ring sat inside and the look on Karyu's face surely asked the question he couldn't find the courage to ask.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:21 pm

Intetsu looked at the box and his eyes widened as he looked at the ring. Oh...wow...he looked up and caught Karyu's eyes. "Do it...ask me." He was giddy and excited...oh and god was he nervous. But the exhost wanted it...if Karyu asked...he'd say yes. But his lover would have to ask first...and wear one too. They both had to wear a ring.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:26 pm

He saw the smile on Intetsu's face and that helped him relax a little. Karyu took the little ring from the box and leaned in to kiss Intetsu. He rested his forehead against his lover's and took a deep breath.

"Marry me?" He asked softly, slipping the ring on Intetsu's finger. His heart was pounding and he was sure he was probably shaking with how nervous he was. This was such an ultimatum. If Intetsu rejected him now...but he didn't think Intetsu would. He was telling him that this was all he wanted. he wanted to be with Intetsu forever and never have to have another doubt. Their love was important enough for him to risk everything. Please say yes. He hoped, holding his breath as he waited for an answer.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:38 pm

"Only if you have a ring too...of course. Yes I will marry you." He beamed and kissed Karyu. He wasn't sure how they could get married but just the fact he proposed was enough to send Intetsu into the stars. He couldn't have been happier....until Rose busted into the room. He saw the ring...and laughed.

"You think he actually wants to marry you? The only reason he dropped me back at the club is because I told him no. He doesn't want you Intetsu...he wants to be loved. He doesn't care for you...but you are foolish enough to believe it. How pathetic. Karyu...I changed my mind...I say yes. I will marry you."
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:49 pm

Intetsu said yes! Karyu kissed him back, nodding enthusiastically. "I'll get a ring. You can pick it. We'll find someone to marry us and..." He was just too excited. He nuzzled against him and was about to say again that he loved him when he heard a voice that was like nails on a chalkboard.

"Rose..." He tensed up in anger and got up off of Intetsu to cross over to him and punch him square on the nose. Rose stumbled back a few steps but Karyu wasn't done. He grabbed him by the throat and pinned him to the wall. "How the FUCK did you get in here, you fucking BITCH! HOW DARE YOU!" He tightened his grip, malice and fury on his face. Rose was struggling for air, blood dripping from his nose. Karyu couldn't kill him, though. Not like his anger wanted him to.

He left go of him and pushed him towards the door. "Get the fuck out. You aren't a part of my life anymore. I told you I didn't want you. You may have changed but you're still playing games. It was all lust with you, and I know it now. I love Intetsu and I won't let you poison him with your words anymore."

He was pushing him towards the door of the suite and Rose looked furious. He grabbed Karyu's arm and tried to stop him. "Karyu, wait. Please. I'll marry you! I came all this way! Doesn't that show you anything? How dare you hit me and treat me like this! You're the one playing games, you fucking bastard!"

He was still ranting but Karyu had opened the door of the suite and shoved him roughly out into the hallway and slamming the door, the lock clicking with a firm finality. Rose crashed against the hall wall and fell to the floor. He would NOT be treated this way. He stood up and went to try the door but Kei and a few men appeared out of nowhere and dragged him off, kicking and screaming.

Karyu slumped down to the floor, his head in his hands. Nothing was easy.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:58 pm

Intetsu was shocked. He couldn't speak but he moved over to Karyu...sitting down in his lap once more he nuzzled into him. "Don't worry about him...you have me Karyu. Nothing he says will change that now...now...are you going to take these clothes off and fuck me or what...fiance of mine." Intetsu's hands ran across Karyu's bare chest as he grinded into him a little...oh the wonderful feelings he got from him...and they were all his now...and forever. Karyu was his.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:01 pm

Intetsu had a way of returning the mood so easily. Karyu smirked and held onto him, loving the way his now fiance knew how to turn him on. He kissed him and stood, taking Intetsu with him back to the bed. He started pulling at his dress. He always had a hard time removing them and he knew Intetsu would be upset if he ripped it.

"Come on. Take this off so I can tie you up and have my way with you." He purred, his voice coated with lust.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:06 pm

Intetsu purred. He slowly took off the dress before he moved to get Karyu's pants off. "I want a truffle though...before you tie me up." The dark haired man made easy work of Karyu's pants and quickly set to work reminding him why he wanted him that first night they met. One of the best...he was asked to stay and that...was all it took. Intetsu moaned around Karyu's shaft just to add a little more pleasure. This was going to be a night they wouldn't forget...at least he wouldn't.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:11 pm

Karyu chuckled and laid back on the bed. "Anything for my beautiful kitty." He said, watching as Inetsu's lips closed around him. He moaned and his head fell back. Intetsu knew how to give him what he wanted. It felt incredible, as always. Oh, this night was nowhere near over. He would have Intetsu screaming with pleasure and begging for more. It was just how they both wanted it.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:33 pm

Intetsu made quick work of Karyu and brought his erection back in no time. He was eager to say the least...only one problem. There was always something that was stopping them. Kei told them their flight had been bumped up because of the 'party' the mafia families were having...he had to be there for it and it was tomorrow night. So they had to leave on the next flight out...which was in an hour.

"Fuck...well I guess this hotel room won't be used. At least you got me in time huh?"
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:45 pm

Karyu writhed under him, moaning his name loudly as he came. Intetsu made him hard again and he whined, pulling him in for a kiss.

"We got time..." He said, flipping them and hovering over Intetsu with a smirk. "We can be quick."

He kissed him as he settled himself between his legs and grabbed the bottle of lube that had been sitting hopefully on the nightstand for two weeks. Karyu was determined to have him. He coated his fingers and started prepping him.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:01 pm

Intetsu grinned and moaned as Karyu started to prep him. "You've hoping I'll come up here haven't you?" He gasped and his nails dug into Karyu slightly as he continued.

"No more...now...we have to be quick...but it isn't like we can't do things at 25000 feet in the air...fill me Karyu..." He lubed his lover up before getting in his lap. This had to be quick...but he wanted it so bad that...he didn't care if it hurt a little. This was Karyu...and it was worth it.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:05 pm

"Yes...but I was waiting for you to come to me..."

Intetsu was in his lap and Karyu brought him down onto him, filling him. He moaned and sunk his teeth into his lover's neck. This was a feeling he'd been craving for far too long. He directed Intetsu's hips, bringing them both into a quick, hard rhythm that they both wanted.

"Ah...god...fuck, I missed you..."
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:16 pm

"AH!! Oh god...Karyu...Oh..my...god!! Ah..." He was moaning incoherently as Karyu set a fast, rough pace...he couldn't help the sounds coming out of him. He was so in love and ready for more...but they only had this. Then they had to go get on the plane...and go home. Home to Japan where he could take his place by Karyu's side and finally feel at home...he would be with his lover...his fiance...this...what they were doing....felt better than ever before. Intetsu didn't want it to end. He was going to get as much out of it as possible.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:22 pm

He kept moving and ended up laying Intetsu back down so he could pound into him, causing them both to moan loudly. He started feeling the tension in his groin and he gripped at Intetsu's hips, slamming into him as hard as he could, aiming for that spot to make him see stars. Maybe they needed the fight, because now they seemed stronger. He never wanted to fight with Intetsu but now nothing could stop them from being together. Nothing.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:32 pm

Intetsu gasped and writhed under Karyu. The feeling was too wonderful to pass up. He was so...overwhelmed that all he could do was moan and beg while he clung to his lover. And the flight over...well let's say they could have some five mile high fun.

"Karyu...oh god harder...harder baby...almost...ah!"
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum