Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I broke your heart

2 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

I broke your heart - Page 12 Empty Re: I broke your heart

Post  Intetsu Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:36 pm

Karyu was so sweet to him...he was the best fiance ever. Intetsu sat and watched Karyu fill the tub before setting him and himself into the warm water. "This feels amazing...my muscles will be so sore...but it was worth it though. Rape and master/slave...we really should do that more often..." Intetsu cuddled into Karyu as he started to drift off in the water. But Karyu had a hold of him so he wouldn't drown.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:00 pm

Intetsu seemed to have fallen asleep. Karyu laughed and reached for the shampoo to wash his fiance's hair. Intetsu was still drowsy, so Karyu gently put some conditioner in, too and then moved to soap him up. He liked this, it was sweet, to just wash him like this. He didn't mind at all. He liked having someone to take care of and Intetsu was just too perfect to pass up.

He let his love lay against him while he washed himself as best as he could without disturbing him. After that, he just relaxed for a little while until the water started to get cold.

"Intetsu?" He whispered, trying to wake him enough to get him out of the tub. Then they could get into bed and go to sleep. Perfect.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:35 pm

Intetsu woke up after a bit to find that he had been washed and everything. He smiled softly and got out to find the world was much colder. He shivered slightly and moved to put his robe on. Intetsu waited until Karyu was ready before he grabbed the penguin and made his way to the bedroom. "Sleep now?" Man was he drowsy.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:58 pm

Karyu got his robe on and followed him to the bedroom. "Yes. Sleep now." He smiled, noticing the maid had changed their sheets for him. Good. He liked to sleep in clean sheets. He helped Intetsu get under the covers and he quickly got in next to him, snuggling to keep him warm.

"goodnight, my love." He whispered, kissing his forehead. Intetsu was clutching that penguin and Karyu couldn't help but smile. He sucessfully wore Intetsu out. He felt proud of himself.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:02 pm

Intetsu crawled in bed and cuddled up to Karyu with the penguin in his arms. This was good. This...was right. He fell asleep quickly and didn't wake up till about midday. His body was very sore but he didn't mind. A couple extra strength back and body pain killers would take care of that. But Karyu was there watching him. He smiled softly and kissed him.

"Good morning..."
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum