Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I broke your heart

2 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

I broke your heart - Page 11 Empty Re: I broke your heart

Post  Karyu Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:04 pm

"Is that a promise?"

He snuggled with him on the couch, kicking the penguin plushie across the room. The food was good, even though it was cold. The movie was interesting and rather bloody. Karyu scrunched up his nose and turned his attention to Intetsu instead, rubbing his thigh and sneaking his hand into the robe. He was smirking, waiting to see how long it would take to turn Intetsu on. He blew on his ear a little, waiting to see his reaction.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:08 pm

"Promise...you'll just have to go by looks and my body. If I'm aroused...I want it." He grinned and kissed Karyu softly. The food was nice and the movie was very good. Karyu was blowing on his ear and touching him...and he was starting to get horny again...but they were going for rape here.

"Karyu no...stop it." His tone gave away nothing...but his body did. He was getting hard and Intetsu told him earlier that if he was aroused he wanted it. No matter what he said...
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:13 pm

Karyu smirked and leaned in to bite his ear. Intetsu was playing the scene, he knew it. He could feel him getting hard under the robe. He tried to pull him closer so he could kiss his neck, staying away from the bloody bite mark he left earlier. He was wondering if Intetsu was up for more, even with what they'd been through. He wanted to bleed, didn't he? Besides, there was the safe word, so Karyu could do anything he wanted.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:15 pm

Oh this would be fun. Intetsu started to push on Karyu to 'push him away'. Though it looked and felt like he really wanted Karyu to stop...his lover knew better. "No Karyu...I said stop. Not now."
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:19 pm

"Mmmm, not stopping. You're mine." He leaned more towards him, taking hold of his wrists to keep him from pushing. He kissed his neck, biting lightly. He liked how Intetsu was playing along. Even though he never wanted to hurt him and he wasn't a lecher to go rape anyone, this was a fantasy of his. And he loved that he could act it out with his beautiful Intetsu. He was a little concerned about that bite on his neck, but he knew he would be okay.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:24 pm

Karyu was doing just what he wanted. Intetsu started to struggle pretending he really didn't want it. "Karyu, no. I mean it...stop. Don't." He was playing of course and if ever his lover would believe without him saying the safeword...well he'd have to set him straight. He wanted this very much but it was an odd turn on to say no and get it harder...it was a thrill to Intetsu. His robe had fallen open and he was still 'struggling' against Karyu. He was still prepped from earlier too...and if Karyu didn't use any lube...well he's bleed but it would feel really good. He wanted to bleed from the force of it all...and he had a safeword if it ever got to be too much. Though if Karyu started treating him like a rape victim...oh he would enjoy that very much...
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:33 pm

"Shut up." He growled, pulling the robe open more and trying to pin him down. His heart was racing. Intetsu was actually struggling this time. He was loving it. He kissed him roughly, as if trying to shut up his protesting. This was so thrilling. Hopefully no one downstairs would hear this. He had a feeling someone would rush in and try to stop him. He loved making Intetsu scream, though. It would all be worth it.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:44 pm

"Karyu n-mph!" He was getting into it too. He pretended not to enjoy the kiss though his tongue did want to play...but when he pulled away Intetsu tried to struggle more. "Karyu stop this. You're hurting me. I don't want it. Stop and just wait...or do you really intend on raping me? I'll scream." Oh fake threats...they could do so much with this...and he hoped that without the vibrator he could get rougher...especially if they were on the floor. There was more friction...ooo...try to get away. That would do well with the fake rape. So he did. Intetsu managed to get away from Karyu and started to try to run...Karyu could easily get his foot though and...voila. On the floor for rougher sex.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:59 pm

Intetsu was trying to get away. Karyu grabbed his ankle and pulled, causing him to crash to the floor. Karyu was on him in a matter of seconds, struggling with him to keep his arms down. He pulled at the robe belt and got it free, Intetsu completely exposed now. Karyu was straddling his hips and finally pulled his wrists together to tie them together. It would be easier to manage his wrists like that. One hand held Intetsu's arms over his head while the other opened his own robe, revealing his arousal.

"Rape...well, now, that sounds like a good idea." He purred deviously. "After all, not like anyone's coming to rescue a filthy whore like you."

His eyes flashed with lust, and he was trying to pry his legs apart.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:04 pm

Intetsu was still struggling. "Karyu stop. This is insane. I'm your fiance...rape would not be good...Karyu...hey!...Karyu I mean it...stop." He was watching his lover closely to see if he knew that he was still just playing. He wanted it no matter what...penguin was the safe word and unless it was uttered he didn't want him to stop. Rather...just 'force' his legs apart and thrust in without a care...oh the rush that would give. Maybe wait a moment...and then just...not care. As hard, rough, and fast as possible. That's what Intetsu wanted.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:06 pm

Karyu grunted as he finally got Intetsu's legs to spread. "You're mine. Exactly. So shut up and take it." With that he pulledhim closer and gripped his thighs to thrust in roughly. He groaned and started thrusting, hard. No lube, no prep. His heart was racing. Intetsu wanted it rough and here was his fantasy at the same time. God, it was good.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:12 pm

Ooo...the way he talked to him...it sent shivers through Intetsu. And when he finally took him...oh yes. This was what they should do more often. "Ah! Karyu...stop...ah...it hurts...please Karyu...don't-ah-do this..." His bound hands were moving to fight against his lover. Stop them from moving...and thrust harder as punishment for fighting...Karyu knew what he wanted...that's what made this so wonderful. It felt amazing...and Intetsu could feel himself start to bleed. That only added to the pleasure for some reason. Maybe it was because everyone else that had ever taken him was too afraid to go rough...so Intetsu wanted it as rough as possible now. Karyu was willing to give it to him...he loved him for it too. Everything he could want, Karyu had.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:17 pm

Karyu pushed his arms roughly to the floor, thrusting harder as punishment. His hand gripped at his hip, where there were already bruises. His fingers somehow managed to press right onto those sensitive spots without him realizing. More pain. Karyu was enjoying himself, oddly enough. He kept pulling at Intetsu's hip, dragging him a little on the carpet so he could pound harder into him.

"Unh...You dress up like a doll...but you're my doll...I wanna see if you'll break..." He let go of his arms and was able to lift his legs more, frantically ramming into him. He could feel Intetsu bleeding but he knew his lover liked it like this.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:35 pm

"Ah!...Karyu..." Intetsu found the perfect turning point to turn it from rape to slave begging master for more. His arms hooked around Karyu's neck and he pulled himself up. "Well if that's all you wanted...then you might want to get me at my most vulnerable...bend me over the couch master...you'll get more pleasure...and your doll will feel lots of this pain you're subjecting him too." He kissed Karyu fiercely before moving out of Karyu's grip. His lover let him this time. He bent over the couch cushions and waited for Karyu...this was so good...he wasn't going to be able to walk...but who cared? They had tomorrow off...and then it was back to work.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:38 pm

Karyu sighed at the kiss and let Intetsu slide away from him. He crawled towards him, leaving his robe on the ground. He smirked and kissed his back while positioning himself and thrusting back in again. He moaned softly, loving how perfect Intetsu always felt.

"Master, hm?" He purred, blowing on his ear again before thrusting particularly hard. "Scream for me, then, my pet."

He gripped his hips and pounded into him, using leverage from the couch to get deeper and harder. He wanted to make him really scream. The blood was obvious now but it didn't matter. It felt too good.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:47 pm

Intetsu waited. For a moment he thought maybe Karyu was mad that the rape factor left...but he was wrong. his lover was as turned on as ever. He groaned at the feeling and continued to moan loudly. "Master...harder...I know you can...come on...pound me into...the-ah-couch..." Egg him on. Intetsu was such a whore for rough sex. Thankfully Karyu was always willing to give it rough. Though bruises would be left by this and they wouldn't be able to for a few days...but maybe it was a good thing. Either way, he was enjoying. His moans wouldn't die down either. Karyu was giving everything.

"Faster...master please...this doll wants...everything..."
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:51 pm

Karyu moaned and did just what Intetsu wanted. He gave him everything he had. He was slightly worn from their earlier excursion, but he was still rough, pulling Intetsu's hips back as he thrust forward. He bit at his shoulder, leaving another mark on him. Oh god, Intetsu was going to be hurting in the morning, but he was sure his fiance would consider the pain worth it. He reached a hand around to pump him with his thrusts, being rough with his strokes and the way his thumb brushed over the head. He wasn't going to be gentle at all.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:01 am

Intetsu's mind reeled. his body shuddered with every thrust and his brain all but shut down. His eyes had rolled into the back of his head and all that was left was Karyu...his wonderful fiance. "Yes...master yes...please...oh please let me cum...master..." He was so close...he wanted permission though. It was everything. He was so close...just a bit more...
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:03 am

"Not yet...." He said, finding some added stamina somewhere and going harder. He pinched the base of his cock, not letting Intetsu cum. Not yet. He wanted him to beg for it. God, he loved making Intetsu beg. Karyu was so close but he was holding out. He had to get this, had to make Intetsu beg.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:41 am

"Master please...I feel...like...I'm gonna...pass out...please master...I'll gladly do anything...just please give me release...please..." He was rocking back into Karyu and trying his hardest to convince his lover to let his orgam come...but it was truly up to him. Any more though and the dark haired lolita doubted he could hold out. He'd likely lose consciousness before that.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:51 am

Karyu moaned and went back to stroking his fiance with his thrusts. He leaned in and whispered in his ear. "Cum for me. Scream my name, love." He was so close but he had to get Intetsu to release first. He could feel his lover's body shaking and the warm seed coat his hand. "Oh god..." Intetsu clenched around him and that was all it took for Karyu to fall over the edge. He tried to still his body, but the aftershocks of a second orgasm were still causing him to shake.

"Damn...that was just..." He pulled out and fell back onto the floor, trying to catch his breath.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:15 pm

Intetsu pushed back into Karyu, moaning his name very loudly. It worked up to screaming though because his voice resounded off teh walls when he finally came. This room...would have to be cleaned...well, no more movie. Oh well sleep sounded good to him. So did a nice warm bath.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:20 pm

Karyu groaned and sat up, rubbing Intetsu's back. "You alright?" He asked, kissing his shoulder. He was rough. Intetsu was probably in a lot of pain. But that was what he asked for, right? Karyu looked around, noting the mess they had made of the room. Their bedroom was just as bad. Maybe he should call some maids up to change the sheets in there and then dome clean this room. Karyu noticed the penguin plushie and reached for it, holding it up for Intetsu.

"What do you say to a nice bath and then some sleep?" He smiled, running his fingers through Intetsu's matted hair.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:25 pm

Looking up he saw his lover holding the penguin. He smiled softly and moved to cuddle both him and the plushie. "A bath sounds wonderful...rest mysoer muscles. Then we can go get some well needed sleep...and to think my brother died this morning...oh well...I can't change the past. Help me to the bathroom?" Intetsu looked at Karyu with pitiful eyes. He wanted to be held and carried...then maybe Karyu would wash him too.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:29 pm

Karyu got them both in their robes and lifted Intetsu up, carrying him to the bathroom. He saw a maid passing in the hall and he got her to go change their sheets. He brought Intetsu into the bathroom and left the penguin plushie on the counter. He set his fiance on the edge of the tub and went to fill it. He smirked and went to get some lavender soap to make the water have bubbles. The bathroom soon smelled of the soap and it was warm. Karyu shrugged off his robe and went to undress Intetsu to get him into the tub.

Once in the water, Karyu was relaxed and he held onto Intetsu happily. "This feel so good, doesn't it?"
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum