Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I broke your heart

2 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

I broke your heart - Page 10 Empty Re: I broke your heart

Post  Intetsu Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:27 pm

Intetsu thought a moment and giggled a little. "The safe word is penguin. Now throw me down and rape me Karyu. Nice...and rough...and without mercy. I want to scream..." He was undressing Karyu too. They were both such horny people. He loved it though. He was used to so much sex. The host club made him ready for that at least. But he wanted it harder than he'd ever gotten...and he knew Karyu could do it.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:38 pm

"Penguin?" Karyu growled and pushed Intetsu roughly onto the couch, pinning his hands over his head and attacking his neck roughly. He ripped the dress a little, trying to get it off him. He finally sat up and pulled at Intetsu's arms, forcing him to sit up. He pulled the dress off him and flung it aside. Karyu stood and shrugged off his shirt. He reached and grabbed Intetsu by his hair, pulling him to his feet. "Come on, slut..."

He pulled him towards the bedroom, easily regaining control every time Intetsu fought back. Karyu's eyes were gleaming with lust and excitement at their situation. He threw him into the bedroom and locked the door.

"No escape now..." He growled, his voice deep and suggestive.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:46 pm

Intetsu was scared for a moment but once he saw that look in his eyes...no...he was alright. They ended up leaving their food and going to the bedroom. But turned around and back away a little. Karyu could see that Intetsu was enjoying this too.

"What are you going to do to me?"
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:53 pm

Karyu came up to him and pushed him roughly against the wall, pinning his arms again so he could kiss him. He growled into the kiss, biting hard on Intetsu's lower lip while grinding against him.

"I'm going to make you bleed, naughty boy." He purred at his ear, nipping on the lobe. "And nothing you can do will stop me..."

He pulled him away from the wall and pushed him towards the bed. "Lay down. Put your hands at the headboard. No questions."
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:00 pm

Intetsu held back a moan and went to the bed as asked. "Don't do this...please..." Soft but the tone he had told Karyu he wanted it very bad. He was all but naked and Karyu was looking pretty lustful...oh this would be good.

"Are you going to rape me?"
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:05 pm

"Something like that..." Why was he getting so turned on by all this? It was erotic and Karyu was really enjoying himself. He grabbed their box of toys and laid it on the bed, pushing Intetsu up to the headboard so he could tie him down. He smirked and sat back, licking his lips.

"Hmm...how should I make you scream?" He teased, lifting the vibrator out of the box. He ran it along the bulge in Intetsu's underwear, surprised at how turned on he was. "Oooh, naughty boy. So aroused already. I knew you wanted it."

He slid the vibrator into his prey's underwear and turned it on, rubbing it against his arousal. "Mmm, you like that. Don't you?"
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:11 pm

Intetsu gasped and tugged at the ropes...he wasn't going anywhere. "I...no...please stop...don't do it..." He wanted more though. It didn't really matter anymore what Karyu did to him so long as he was rough and it felt good. But he could do the fake rape thing and beg Karyu not do to it when all he wanted was more...oh this was so erotic and wrong. But way to arousing and good to stop.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:16 pm

He could see Intetsu was flushing with arousal, but he was still playing along. Karyu left the vibrator there and got up to remove his pants and underwear. He crawled back over him and kissed his neck, rubbing himself against him and the vibrator, which made him moan. It felt so good.

"Mmm, I like the vibrator...don't you?" He licked along his jaw and nipped at his lower lip. "Maybe I'll fuck you alongside it...Mmm, would you like that?"
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:24 pm

Oddly enough...Intetsu was very game to that idea. "No...please no...anything but that...please..." Hopefully Karyu understood that meant 'yes please god just fuck me.' He was pulling away from Karyu a little to add to the fake rape...he'd fight him a little too if they did this again. Something told him they would though. Karyu looked like he was enjoying it and Intetsu certainly was.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:29 pm

Karyu chuckled deviously and pulled away to slowly take Intetsu's underwear off. He threw it aside and spread his lover's legs to settle himself between them. He reached into the box and pulled out the lube, smearing it along the vibrator. He started prepping him, easily sliding two fingers into him, watching his face for reactions. Karyu licked his lips and kept working at him until he could finally slid the vibrator in with his fingers.

"Mmm, you like that? Hmm?"
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:33 pm

"Ah...no...mph...please stop...don't." Harder...more...Karyu knew his body well enough. He knew what he was wanting. Intetsu was surprised he could do this...and it not hurt that much. His body gave him away regardless of his words. He was twitching...oh he wanted more...and Karyu would be thrusting into him...fucking him senseless...right next to it. The vibrator wasn't leaving. But he'd bet the setting was going to be turned up.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:02 pm

This whole rape thing was turning him on, but it was difficult to remain in the scene when Intetsu's body was giving him away and his voice was just screaming the opposite of the words he spoke. He had to bite his lip to keep in a moan as he kept stretching Intetsu. He couldn't take his lover's moaning anymore. He pulled his fingers out and slicked himself, pushing in beside the vibrator. He let his head fall back as he moaned, It felt so good and Intetsu was tight and the vibrator...

"Oh god..." He pushed all the way in and then, with a devious smirk, turned the vibrator on a higher setting, causing them both to moan loudly. "Oh god oh god...Intetsu..."
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:46 pm

Intetsu loved it...it felt so new and amazing. He was in Heaven, especially when his lover turned the vibrator all the way up. "Ah!...oh...no...please no...stop...god please no more...." He was begging for more...and it seemed like this would happen again. Karyu was loving this. Intetsu would gladly play rape again if it meant getting it hard and rough. He was stretched farther than he ever had been but it felt so good...he didn't care if he bled or not. He just wanted pleasure...he wanted Karyu.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:01 pm

Karyu started thrusting, deciding to keep it rough. That's what Intetsu wanted, anyway. God, it felt so good, having the vibrations added to that tight heat. He couldn't stop himself. He gripped Intetsu's legs and lifted them a little so he could pound harder into him. He wanted to get the vibrator to hit his prostate. He would have his love screaming then.

"Ah...fuck...Intetsu...please...scream my name...I need to hear it..." He moaned and kept it up, burying his face at the crook of his neck and biting hard, almost enough to break the skin.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:13 pm

Intetsu couldn't take it...he just couldn't anymore. "Oh god fuck it...Karyu...more...please...harder...anything Karyu...just please...ah! Oh. God. Yes." He gave up on the rape. He wanted to beg for it more. Though that was enjoyable. That got the vibrator to hit his prostrate...oh and the biting...he would definitely have this happen again.

"I...I want...please as hard...as you can Karyu...mmm...make me scream...in exstacy..."
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:31 pm

He moaned loudly, loving the way Intetsu called his name. It made him use more force, gripping harder at his legs and biting enough to make his neck bleed. It didn't matter. It felt indescribably ecstatic. He wanted to get harder and he realized how. He stopped and looked into Intetsu's eyes. He reached up and undid the handcuffs, kissing Intetsu meanwhile to shut him up.

Karyu pulled out, leaving the vibrator inside him. "T-turn around...get on your hands and knees..." He was running his hands along Intetsu's thighs. He could use more force for him. He was panting still, needing to feel him again.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:43 pm

Intetsu gasped when he felt Karyu break skin...but then he left his body all together. The vibrator was still in...but the handcuffs were gone. His fiance wanted him to get on his hands and knees...oh but not before he did something. Good thing they decided last minute to get the flavored, edible lube. He only moved and took Karyu's length into his mouth, deep throating him immediately. The vibrator was moving everytime he moved...and the banana flavor was very good. He stopped though and moved to kiss Karyu rough and full of passion.

"Don't hold back...unless I scream penguin..." Then he turned around and got on his hands and knees for Karyu. Oh this would be wonderful.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:00 pm

Karyu was surprised at Intetsu moving to suck on him. He moaned and had to blink back the haze to keep steady. He reached to the vibrator and moved it around inside him, making him moan around his length. God, it felt so good. He positioned himself and pushed back in, being careful to not hurt him. He had to breath a moment before thrusting again, gripping hard onto his hips and pulling him close with each thrust to get added force.

"Ah, god!" He kept moving, trying to get Intetsu to cry out again.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:21 pm

Intetsu was fighting his moans because he knew Karyu would go harder if he did...but when both him and the vibrator hit his prostrate. "Ah!! Oh god...again...right there...ah...yes...harder...Karyu harder...please..." He was griping the sheets as hard as his body started to give out...he wouldn't do it though. He would hold out as long as possible. This was too good to stop...even for his orgasm. He wanted as much as Karyu could give.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:25 pm

Karyu was almost frenzied now in his movements. It felt way too good to stop and Intetsu's moans were just making him crazy with desire. He kept using as much force as he could muster, gripping and pulling hard enough on his hips to bruise. It was worth it, though. He could feel pressure building in his groin and he knew he wouldn't last much longer. He groaned, thinking of having Intetsu clench around both him and the vibrator.

"Almost there, baby....fuck....unh...." He moaned and leaned forward to kiss his back. Too good. It was just too good. His vision was blurring but he was holding out. He had to make Intetsu cum first.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:34 pm

Intetsu couldn't breath it felt so good. He couldn't help it, he started rocking back more to meet Karyu's thrusts. He wasn't going to hold out. "Oh god...Karyu...I-I...oh god...Ah!" Intetsu couldn't describe what he felt when he clenched around both Karyu and the vibrator. It was so amazing that it only fueled his orgasm. So many things...so much force and pleasure...and Karyu's orgasm made it feel like both him and the toy were climaxing inside him. Intetsu was worn out...but he was sure he'd be up to do it again in an hour or two...even though his body hurt. It was worth it.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:39 pm

Intetsu clenched around him and he couldn't take it anymore. A few thrusts and he was cumming inside him, moaning loudly. His body was shaking and his head was spinning. It was so good. He finally caught his breath enough to pull out and remove the vibrator. He turned it off and set it aside. Karyu laid down and pulled Intetsu into his arms.

"...love you..." He panted.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:42 pm

Intetsu collapsed on the bed and was pulled into Karyu's arms. "Again...later...amazing...love you....too..." He was trying his hardest to breath. It would come back eventually but that was the most pleasurable sex they'd ever had. He enjoyed it very much...but he somehow didn't bleed...

"Next time...make...me bleed..." So much passion and pleasure...and he wanted it again. He couldn't now but sometime very very soon Intetsu wanted that again.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:46 pm

Karyu kissed his forehead and smiled. "Will do...and by the way, you're the worst rape victim ever." He laughed and moved back onto the pillows. He was completely satisfied. Too bad they didn't finish their food. Food...hm, that sounded like a good idea.

"Hey, feel like finishing that food and movie now or are you gonna fall asleep?"
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:57 pm

"Food...and I know." He was the worst ever...but if they got in the mood he'd play rape for real. He'd give nothing...not even the tone of voice. The two got up and put their robes on before making their way back to the lounge and finishing their food.

"If I get turned on by the movie again...even though I'm sore...will you actually rape me this time? I'll do everything. The begging to stop and all. Not even a tone of voice. Just so long as you promise to 'force me on the floor, hold me down...and of course fuck me as hard as possible." He honestly couldn't get enough...Karyu was the most amazing and wonderful man he'd ever been with and Intetsu couldn't keep his hands off him. He wanted sex so much...maybe he was a nympho...
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum