Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knives and pens

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Knives and pens - Page 4 Empty Re: Knives and pens

Post  Kanon Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:21 am

Kanon gladly followed Miku toward town. He wouldn't have minded following the teen anywhere. His entire being didn't want to and he couldn't foresee himself leaving the other. They were almost into town when the vampire got the courage to move and put his arm around Miku's shoulder.

"I get to do so much stuff with you...I think I'm starting to like this. A lot. I don't get out to town, ever. This should be a nice adventure." Kanon grinned as they continued walking. He was going to tell Miku eventually how much he liked him. One of these days he'd get around to it...
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:01 am

Miku was genuinely surprised when Kanon's arm came around his shoulders, but he wouldn't question it. They were friends, this is what friends did.He could only hope that Kanon would never get bored with him or tire of his dull ways... Kanon never did seem unamused though.

"Well then... I guess we'll have to make this trip amazing then!" It was rare for him to be even close to this excited, he could only imagine how Kanon felt about this. Probably some silly, high level of happy. For once he didn't feel guilty for being happy, and it was because of the man with his arm around him. So he decided to show him everything he could to let him know how happy he made him. That included all the little shops, and the different food shops. He saved the tiny coffee house for last, this was his favorite reason for coming to this town... An arguing couple cut their visit short sadly, the store owner ushered everyone out and locked the doors with a huff. Miku frowned but then smiled softly at Kanon, " I swear it's usually not that bad... At least we got amazing coffee of tastiness until I can bring you back."

He started leading Kanon back towards the crossing so they could start their short walk home... He stopped briefly to check the roads, deeming them clear as he started to cross. That was until he heard screeching tires peeling against the road, his head turned in the direction of the sound and he froze. He was positively glued to that spot as his eyes visibly dilated and the memory of his parents death took over him. Everything inside him screamed to move, but he just... couldn't, fear was gripping him hard.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:29 am

Kanon found that he loved the way humans lived. So normal and yet abnormal at the same time. He wanted the life that they had. It was so...peaceful. Why couldn't his family let him have this life? It wasn't like they needed him. He was a middle child with an older brother to become the head of the family and a sister to carry on the bloodline. Maybe he could convince his parents sometime when he saw them next. Little did he know it would be so soon with the teen followed Miku into the road while drinking his coffee. When he heard the car, he didn't have time to really react, simply move. Without a thought Kanon pushed Miku out of the way, knocking both his own and Miku's coffee to the ground.

The pain he felt when the car made contact was none like he'd felt before, yet not as bad as he thought it would. The car stopped but the damage was done. Kanon could see Miku was alright though. He was safe...he was safe. The vampire lost consciousness after that only to wake in a white room with his mother by his side. Oh. Fuck.

"Miku..."

"The human hasn't been here Shinya. Would you mind telling me what you were doing in that town or better, why you saved him? You almost exposed yourself and the rest of us with that stunt." The lecture went on but Kanon quit listening. Miku was fine and he had yet to meet the wrath of his family. That was good...he'd have to find him when he was released. He had to explain.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:00 am

The days inched by after that, the moment plagued no matter where or what he'd did... Several times he tried to visit, to see if he had improved, but there was always somebody there to stop him. The only one who even felt remotely bad for him was Kanon's sister, Miko. The girl could see the deep guilt he felt, despite there being nothing he could have done other than to be hit himself. Something she almost guaranteed would have happened had her brother not been there. Kanon cared for this little human though, this Miku meant more to him than just some unclaimed blood doll...

"Please... Can you at least let me know that he's okay?" Miku pleaded to her, knowing that if she said no, at least it wouldn't be violently. The girl sighed, her hard exterior faltering, "Little one... I don't think you know how thin the ice you tread is... My brother is recovering, I heard from my father that he'd recently woken up for a short time. They wont let you in to see him, they're holding you responsible..." Despite the not so positive news, Miko could see a wave of relief flooding over Miku. "Thank you... Just... knowing he's alive and recovering is enough for me. I-I wont bother you or your family again."

And just as quickly as the wall had crumbled, it was back up again. There would be no more Kanon in his life, but it would be safer for both of them this way...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:40 am

Kanon recovered faster then a normal person would but he wasn't normal. By the time he got out he'd told his family how he felt about Miku, much to Kisaki's anger. He had to put a stop to his little brother's 'feelings' one way or another. It was dangerous for everyone, especially the little human. Shortly before Kanon was to be released, Kisaki hunted Miku down. He eventually cornered the blonde at the cliffs.

"Do you have any idea what you are doing to my family you insignificant pest? You are ripping it apart. You have made my brother lose all common sense. He won't do as he's told or as he should. All he wants to do is play hero for you. That won't happen anymore. Shinya is better then that. You are not worthy of him. You aren't even worthy of your own kind. You, will leave my brother and my family alone." Kisaki moved forward and grabbed Miku suddenly, dangling him off the cliff.

"Or you will meet the fate that my brother made you escape. Is that understood, human?" The dangerous look in Kisaki's eyes told Miku that he wasn't playing around...but what really angered the elder Sano brother was that Miku wasn't afraid. It was almost like the thought didn't even frighten him. What kind of human had his brother fallen for?

"Pathetic. If you have an ounce of feeling at all for Kanon then you will leave him alone. He has his whole life already set before him. You only cloud things up...and I will make sure you stay away. Even if it comes to no one ever finding your body." With that, Kisaki left. If Miku knew what was good for him, he'd leave Kanon alone. If Kanon knew what was good for him, he wouldn't pursue the blonde anymore. Then again, Kanon never did know what was good for him...
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:56 am

Miku wasn't shocked when he heard Kisaki behind him at the cliffs. He knew Kanon's family blamed him and most definitely hated him. It was only a matter of time before one of them sought him out with some kind of warning or revenge. It wasn't hard to tell Kisaki meant serious business, being dangled over a cliff edge was more than convincing. But it just didn't do anything to him. Surviving his parents car crash, then seeing Kanon so broken...

His feet touching the ground did shock him though. Kisaki had spared him? Even after ranting that he was worthy to anyone? But why? Did he not get the reaction he wanted out of him? The blonde sighed and grabbed hist backpack, shouldering it and then leaving the cliff. Hadn't he already said that he was going to leave them alone? He didn't want anyone risking anything for him! He just wanted to be alone, he wanted to go back to his world where it was just him and his memories.

"Maybe I'm not worth anyone's time... maybe I should just do people a favor..." It wasn't the first time he'd thought of just disappearing and killing himself. Kanon wouldn't miss him... not after how Kisaki reacted. Nobody wanted or needed him. These words scrambled around in his head, fueling him to avoid Kanon at all cost. Sometimes, he'd just lock himself in his room, or he'd only go out when it was sunny, but never did he leave for anywhere at night and his door was always locked. He never answered it, never even pulled his curtains back. All he did was hardly eat, sleep, and breath air he wasn't worthy of.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:06 am

Kanon got out and tried to find Miku...but Miku wouldn't see him. He did everything to find the teen but it was like he was the plague all of a sudden. What was he going to do? Finally after about a month, Kanon was at his wits end. He went to Miku's dorm, even though he knew it would be locked and stood outside the door till morning. When the blonde opened the door, Kanon immediately moved into the room and shut the door behind him.

"I don't get it. I don't get you. I do everything in my power to be your friend, to be near you. I saved you from that damn car, proving just how much I do like you and all you do is avoid me? Miku what are you doing this for? Do you like this? Seeing me hurt? Because all I want is to be closer to you and all you keep doing is putting up walls and shutting me out." the vampire was trying his best to hold it in. He didn't realize how close to snapping he was...he just knew that if he didn't see Miku he was going to lose it.

"What did I do to make you not want me around? Is it saving your life? Because I'm sorry but that is something I can't not do."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:23 am

It was only a few days before the concert, only a few more days until the song he'd completed for his parents then later edited to fit Kanon as well would be sung for the school to hear and then later forget. Then he would be gone. He didn't know where he was going, but he would be leaving... He couldn't stay here and 'live' like this anymore.

He sighed softly and went to exit his room, only to be shoved back and trapped by Kanon. "Kanon?! What are you--" What was it with the Sano men chewing him out lately? Miku took it all, he had to chose his words carefully... He didn't want to hurt Kanon, but he had to. Otherwise Kisaki would get involved, or Kanon would just end up getting hurt again because of him.

"Nothing. I'm doing what's best for both of us... You'll be better off without me." It was hard to look at Kanon in the eyes, they were so intense and full of raw emotion. Something told him he wouldn't be going to class today, Kanon wouldn't allow it, he already knew. He could only try though, "You need to go Kanon, Kisaki will get mad if he finds out where you are..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:35 am

He would be better off? Kisaki... "If you think I ever gave a damn about what my brother thinks then rest assured you never would've gotten to know me. I don't fucking care if the man blows a gasket because of this. I'm not leaving! You are all I've cared about for the last three months and you're telling me you'd be better off? That I'd be better off? You're damn right I would be. I wouldn't be so paranoid about your safety or completely distracted 24/7 because of you! But I don't care. Why? Because I fucking like you! I want to be near you, I have to be and you're just going to cut me out just like that? That's bullshit Miku and I won't allow it. You hear me? I claim you before you ever have a chance to push me out of your life." The dangerous look that Kisaki had had was mirrored in Kanon's eyes when he pinned Miku to the wall. His entire being was different. This wasn't Kanon...it was the beast that had been sleeping inside him.

"You don't know just how fragile your existence is...just how easily it can be shattered. I warned you that it would be great trouble for you. I knew what the price would be. I knew what kind of fire I was playing with but you. You my dear Miku had no idea. I'm thinking you should find out." The demonic gleam in Kanon's eyes only got more vicious when he grinned, showing his canines. The vampire almost pierced his neck by the time he got back into control. Damn it. One look at Miku told him what he about did...he was going to snap just like all those before him. He had to get away...fast.

"I-I'm sorry..." Quickly the teen left the room and hid in a supply closet till the sun went down. He couldn't believe he'd almost killed the man he loved. Fuck! He loved Miku...oh this wasn't good. What the hell was he going to do now?
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:02 am

"This isn't just about you! Maybe you should start listening to you brother and you might not find yourself in this sort of situation!" They were both shouting at each other, neither probably hearing what the other truly said. It wasn't until Kanon had him pinned did he really start to worry, He tried to wriggle his wrist free from Kanon to shove him away, "Kanon, stop! Get the hell off of me!"

Miku glared hard at him, nearly missing the feral smirk the other was flashing him. Words didn't seem to sway Kanon, before he knew it a fist full of his hair was being yanked to expose his neck. What the-?! He hissed as Kanon's grip on him became painful, he could almost imagine the bruising already. Something sharp had started to run across his neck but he suddenly found himself on the floor. His instant reaction was to press against the wall and stare at Kanon, a small shimmer of tears and fear were mixed in his eyes. What in the hell... what had just happened?! Was Kanon going to try biting him? What in the hell...

"W-what are you...?" Kanon didn't answer him, he just apologized and left, "Wait! Kanon!" He went out into the hall, but there was no trace of him... Dejected and in pain now he went back to his room and hid in his bed. For the first time in years, the tears came, wracking his body with pain. He'd just lost his best friend, his world. Life really had no point anymore for him...

---

Evening came, Miko was waiting for her brother to come in. Thankfully Kisaki was busy tonight and had hardly noticed Kanon's absence, she always did say he was the daft one though. Her and Kanon's senses were much sharper. Thus when he brother came in, she rushed up and hugged him, pulling him quickly into a private study. "Kanon. Where have you been? And during the day at that? Brother please... I wont breath a word to Kisaki, but please, at least confide in me. You're so pale and ice cold... Kanon, what did you do?" Suddenly, Miko found herself fearing for the little human her brother had come to adore so much.

Last edited by Miku on Tue May 10, 2011 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:16 am

Miko had him the moment he walked in. Thankfully Kisaki wasn't there. They had always had a deeper connection to one another then with their brother. Either because they were twins or simply both better with their senses, neither knew. But she did know something was wrong.

"I tried to...I almost lost it. It came out of me so fast. I just snapped. He looked so scared...so...fearful. Miku isn't afraid of anything and he was afraid of me. I couldn't stand his avoidance of me anymore so I confronted him. Perhaps it wasn't the best idea with how my emotions have been but I love him Miko. I can't just let him disappear from my life. I wanted to claim him and I think he understood fully what I was going to do to him if I hadn't stopped. He's never going to talk to me again. I lost him...I lost everything." The vampire felt the blood rising up in him. He didn't have a chance to stop them from falling out his eyes. Just the sight of the blood tears made Miko stare in astonishment.

"He's...he's not just a blood courter Kanon...have you had him? At all?" Kanon laughed sorrowfully at her question. God if only.

"No...not even a kiss. Sad isn't it?"

"But your tears are red...your crying blood Kanon. He is connected to you. If not physically then he has entwined with your soul...this human is more then he seems. You were meant to find him. He won't be able to stay away from you forever...give it time and please, don't let Kisaki see you...he might have a conniption fit." Miko tried to comfort her brother but found that Kanon's being was completely shattered. Only Miku would be able to fix him. Thankfully there was a concert a few days from then and she managed somehow to get him to go. Though it was obvious that her twin wanted to disappear and go sunbathing. She would fix this...somehow.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:27 am

It was the day of the concert now, the day he'd excitedly been waiting for, but now... Now he wanted to just cancel his whole part in the show. Kanon's actions the other night only help Kisaki's threat along. He wasn't worthy of him, Kanon could shatter his world, and he'd warned him about this. When they'd first met, Miku wouldn't have believed him. His world was already shattered, there was no way that it could get any worse. But Kanon had found a way, he became his only friend, then when things went sour, he was ready to do away with him to show him how wrong he was...

That alone hurt him more than he would ever let anyone know...

"Hizumi... I don't think I can do this anymore..." Hizumi and the rest of his band mates looked at him in shock, Miku was canceling?

"Miku no... don't let those idiots out there win. They love your lyrics, your sound!" Hizumi continued on with his motivational speech, it comforted Miku only slightly, but in the end Hizumi wasn't going to allow him to back down. Granted the singer knew nothing of what had happened between him and Kanon, Miku knew somewhere in his heart that he was right. This song was for his parents and Kanon. Kisaki would be pissed, he knew this, and he figured he wouldn't live to much longer after the concert, be it by Kisaki's or his own hand.

The band walked out onto the stage, the first thing he saw was Kanon standing directly in front of his guitar with Miko, then he spotted Kisaki a little further back. The taller man was shaking his head, as if telling him to not even think about acknowledging Kanon. Miko however made that hard, she cheered for him and drew his attention back to her and Kanon. She waved to him and Miku couldn't help but to stare at her brother, he looked so dead... Not that Miku looked any better, he felt just the same as Kanon... Hizumi came out and it was like everything was forgotten, the crowds went wild and they started their concert. Miku poured everything he could into his guitar, but always kept his eyes on Kanon, gauging him for a reaction.

"Whew... As always, you guys are a wonderful crowd! But we have a special treat for you tonight folks~ Our own guitarist has a song he'd like to give you, he's been working on it for a long time and I want you to listen and enjoy the hell out of it!" Miku was shocked to hear the crowd cheer, even as the piano was wheeled out onto the stage and he sat down at it. He adjusted the mic and then looked out over everyone, this was finally it, "Hey... I've been working on this song for the last year now. I'd like to dedicate it to my parents... and my dearest friend." Miku's eyes shifted to Kanon before his fingers started moving over the keys, the melody was a sad one and the rest of the band was backing him up softly with their own instruments.

'The silence falls upon us all
The night is coming
The winter snow, pure white
The tainted hand reaching for mercy
The shadow of somebody fading into the dark
I see you melting

Without a sound the snow
Piles on
Pure White
Within your smile
"Can you hear my voice?"
Even if I call even if I cry, I know
You can hear no more

Could you tell me you feel the pain
Can't you lie you feel the solitude
The places I would go
If only you'd be there
Could you tell me you're not leaving, no
Please don't leave me all alone
Don't you remember?
We are one when we are two?
The snow is piling up... as you slowly fade away again
And I know the only thing I've left to do is watch you go
If there is a chance to hear you out
Your voice among the living please just say
You're still here

Miku knew that Kanon would know what parts were for him and which were for his parents. It amazed him how a song that started for his parents came to mean so much for Kanon too. But by the look on Kisaki's face, Kanon would never have a chance to ask about it... So he played his hardest and continued his song.

'In the bleack iris of mine
The tear would gather and fall in vain
Monochromatic world
When it ceases to revolve and snow is piling up
Once again

When the blody slowly turns too cold
And the voice that will not speak again
Is returning back to Earth
Can't heaven grant me just this?
Can't you laugh for me like you did before
Can't you hear me anymore?
Even my tears are drying up
There's no way to warm you now

If there is another wish
I foolishly hope to have
Can you take
My Voice
My Warmth
My Life
And give it all back to them?
In the world without the one I love
I know I can't live like this anymore

"I love you" it's so simple
But no time to say it now
Can you wait?

...Till I am there!?

May the falling snow go on
Bury me with all that you could give
Have me gone and lifeless so
I can be with her then evermore
When they cease to hear me sing again
And winter ends, you and I'd still be there
Pure white.'

Miku finished out his song. Tears were in his eyes and easily heard on his voice in the last chorus. He knew his own death was coming, it was just a matter of who was going to do it. He stood from the piano and bowed deeply, looking to Kanon for what felt like the millionth time, but this time was different, this would be the last time. So he did his best to smile for him, so that his last living memory of him would be good. He scampered off back stage, but was greeted by the guys who'd tried to attack him the first time Kanon had stopped the bullying.

"Hey there little ballad boy, word around the school is the night class has a death wish on your pretty little head. And well... we're here to fill the order." Miku didn't even have a chance to react, a guy had come from behind and punched him in the side of the head. Despite being already unconscious they continued beating on him, everyone else was too busy with the bands encore and would never even notice. They drug Miku from the school and towards the cliffs, they'd heard about him cliff diving and spending time there, but it would be an easy place to dispose of him.

Miku didn't start to come around until he was at the cliffs edge. Everything on him throbbed in pain and he could feel himself being edged closer, then there was nothing but air rushing around him and a stinging pain on his back as he hit the water. His body just sank and sank... but then felt himself floating up. He tried to stay as limp as possible as he broke the waters surface. His attackers shouts of shock and fear reached him, they were running, fearing if they stayed they'd be caught... How fitting that they would try to kill him here... Miku shifted himself to move towards the ledge that led towards the pathway to the top, but he knew right away something was wrong, his leg... he pulled himself up on the ledge, his leg scraping it as he did and sending a bolt of pain through him. He cried out but knew nobody would hear him now. There was no way he'd be able to get back to the school with a broken leg... not unless he crawled. Maybe he should just let himself fade away, it would be so easy...

"Kanon... I'm sorry..." He whimpered as he curled up at best he could. There was as storm coming in, he could feel the cold breeze and the moisture in the air... The came the icy rain... It felt good on his broken leg but only sealed further that this was it, the end.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:05 pm

Kanon heard the song and knew that Miku's parents were indeed dead...but the parts for him had him fighting to not cry. He couldn't cry blood here. Not here. Miko seemed very happy with this reaction. He would find him afterward. Kanon couldn't stay away. When it did end, Kisaki caught up to him.

"He doesn't listen to a word anyone says but you will. He is human Shinya. A pathetic lowly human. Leave him. He isn't worth it." Kanon wasn't listening though and just left. He had to find Miku. All at once the smell of blood hit his nose. Blood that smelled so sweet and delicious that it could only be coming from one person. Immediately the vampire ran. He had to find him. When he did he noticed that he was just laying on the path up to the cliff, unmoving. Kanon dove off the cliff and into the water, moving with inhuman speed to the blonde. It only took him a few seconds to get to him but it looked like he was too late all the same.

"Miku? Miku! Please baby open your eyes. You can't die on me little one. It's not allowed, remember?" Kanon's bloody tears were back as he picked up the freezing form of his love. He could feel the heartbeat but knew that Miku needed medical attention and fast. The hospital was more then happy to help with his condition too...only thing was his family had gotten there. Kanon was going to have to face his parents and a very angry brother...at least Miko was on his side.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:39 pm

Miku whimpered when Kanon shifted him. He was cold, and his leg was throbbing, Kanon was holding him though... so it was okay. Everything after that was a blur, he knew they were moving but he didn't know where to. It wasn't until he felt blinded by a white light did he even slightly get clued in. They were in a hospital... His hand weakly stretched for Kanon's as he was wheeled away on the stretcher.

A few hours later, he was waking up and found himself in recovery... He looked around in confusion until he spotted Miko, who smiled sweetly at him, "Relax little one, you're safe. My brother found you at the cliffs... What were you thinking, jumping in the middle of a storm..."

Miku blinked in confusion, "I didn't jump... I was thrown off, by a group of jocks claiming they were doing the night students a favor. I know I'm unworthy of Kanon, and dammit I tried. I tried to leave him alone, to stay away, but how can I do that when he doesn't want that?! Why should I do that to him or myself even?!" Miku was close to tears as he stared down the Sano twin.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:10 pm

Miko smiled softly at him. "You shouldn't. It will only kill you both. My dear brother Kisaki didn't know what you meant to Kanon, though I admit he is less then thrilled to find out. Kanon is yours Miku. You are the only one worthy of him. Once in a great while there will be a human with that capability. Vladimir's Anna was the first and one of the few to have been able to stay amongst us as equals. I do not know how you did it but you have stolen my sweet Kanon's heart and have made it impossible to leave you little one."

"Miko he does not know. Give the human time to rest and recover before you dive into that. It will be a family event no doubt. You are the boy my son saved from that car yes? Thought so. Shinya would never be so reckless as to save one of you. My son may have a weak spot for your kind but a fool he is not. I can see why he chose you...you're different from the heard. A lonely black sheep. He needs to stop taking pets." A man that looked like an older version of Kisaki had walked into the room.

"Kami be nice to our son's friend. He went through a lot trouble to save him. Hello Miku, I'm Ayumi and this is my husband Kami. We are Shinya's parents. We'll be here for when you need us. Kanon would be here but I think him and Kisaki are going at it again. Miko, dear. Go make sure I don't lose a son please." Miko nodded and stood up, squeezing Miku's hand as she did.

"They get so vicious with each other. I'll be back soon little one. Don't go dying on us now." With that Miko left the room to go find her brothers leaving Miku alone with Kanon's parents.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:24 pm

Miku was speechless... It was okay now? Then why in the hell did he have to go through this?! Was it always going to be like this if he stayed around Kanon? He loved him dearly but... wait did he love Kanon? Was that why everything hurt so much?

A chill ran through him when Miko left, he didn't know what to do around Kanon's parents. Ayumi claimed they were there for when he needed them, but why? Just because he was some sort of 'pet'? "May I... ask you two a question? Forgive me if it's personal or rude to you or your family... but what are you... I mean really, Kisaki has tried to kill me and deemed me unfit for 'your kind' and humans, and Kanon nearly did kill me in a fit of rage. So I think I have a small right to know why I'm so hated by 'your kind'." Miku tried to come off as polite as possible, but the truth was, if his leg weren't broken he'd probably be up looking for Kanon with Miko instead of being in this room with his friends parents.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:37 pm

Kanon's mother smiled softly, looking quite a bit like Miko when she did. "That is a bit complicated and something I think Shinya needs to tell you himself. But Kisaki was wrong about you being unfit or unworthy. You are the only one that could complete my son now. He has latched himself onto you. Kisaki did not know this. Humans as a whole are unfit for our kind simply because you are so fragile and are so tempting. It amazes me that my son didn't actually kill you. It would be very easy. It's alright though...you are with us to stay and we've made arrangements for you to be switched to the night class to spend more time with Shinya if that is what you wish. He won't allow us to move you to the night classes until you say it is what you want. He is quite thoughtful of your opinion. Miku you do not know the power you hold over my son but please be gentle with him. He is as human as you when it comes to the heart and just as breakable." Ayumi had sat down at Miku's bedside by the time she was done explaining. Kanon was going to have a long night of talking ahead of him. Kami however had excused himself from the room to go in search of actual coffee, not the stuff the hospital made. Miko came back with both Kisaki and Kanon in tow although Kanon looked worse for wear it was Kisaki that had lost. The teeth marks in his neck proved that.

"I think Kisaki is ready to accept Miku now. Aren't you brother?" Kanon glared at his elder sibling. Kisaki didn't like saying it but he relented that Miku was accepted. The vampire sat down with a scowl. His brother just had to fall in love with a human. A male human at that! The guy couldn't even produce offspring.

"How're you feeling Miku? Better? Will you tell me who did this to you now? Or do I have to pummel the entire day class?" Kanon moved over and took Miku's hand, sitting down in the chair that Miko vacated earlier.

"You scared me half to death by the way...I thought you were dead until I felt your pulse. Please don't do that again. No more cliff diving."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:33 pm

Miku nodded to Ayumi, he kind of understood. He also had things he needed to tell his friend, as well as things he wanted to know from Kanon. So until he could talk to him, he settled for talking to Kanon's mother. It had been so long since he'd had a conversation with a parent figure... it felt really nice to him, even though the woman was no relation to him.

"Boys... Was there really a reason to fight this hard?" Ayumi scolded softly at both her sons as she listened to her youngest child. She knew why Kanon had done what he did, he wanted Miku to be accepted by everyone. That included his bullheaded brother. "My dearest Kisaki... you are as think headed as your father..." Ayumi stroked her sons cheek and stood, "Why don't you two come with me. These two need to have a little chat." The woman gathered her two children and left the room, allowing Miku to release a sigh he didn't even know he'd been holding.

"Kanon... I didn't jump. After I went back stage, those damn jocks from before circled me and told me they were there to fill the death wish order that the night class had on me... I took a blow to the head," he motioned to the bandage around his head, "and when I started coming to they were throwing me over the edge... I wasn't fully aware until I hit the water. I-I played dead until they ran off, then moved to the ledge. My leg was broken and I couldn't move any further, I... I... for a m-moment, took comfort in the thought of death. I had accepted it, if it wasn't then then it would just happen again... Be it Kisaki or myself or even you...

"And now I'm here... still insure as hell as to what I'm going to do with myself. I'm stuck here in this bed, wondering what has life dealt me and if I'm going to get answers from you..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:15 am

Kanon sighed. He was going to not like this conversation. "Kisaki did have a death threat on you. I can't believe they actually were going to do it. I hope they made peace with their maker because I will kill them. That threat is lifted now that he's learned his place in the matter. You never have to worry about me killing you Miku. I can't. When I-...when I almost bit you I had lost control of my urges. It won't happen again. I don't suppose no one told you what we were?" Miku didn't of course. If he was going to be with a human it would have to be him to tell said human about their world.

"I'm what your kind refers to as vampires. We aren't like you perceive. Yes, we feed on blood and yes we are allergic to sunlight but no, we aren't immortal or unlimited in power. Our abilities are simply advanced and we have twice the lifetime a normal human. The oldest vampire ever recorded was Vladimir. He was 239 when he died. Most of us live to about 170-190. We aren't sure where you got the biting and becoming a vampire thing from. It's a far more...painful and extensive. You have to have the elders all in agreement and then it's about a month long process to turn you. But it's your decision. Other then that I beg of you to not go cliff diving without me at least. I have to know you're safe." Kanon held Miku's hand. He didn't want to lose the blonde in the hospital bed. If there was a way to keep him, he would.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:40 am

Miku sighed and tugged on Kanon's hand, making him lean in closer so he could wrap his good arm around his neck and hug him close. It was the best he could do with his injuries and the iv's in his other arm. "Don't Kanon... They're not worth it. I'll be disappearing from the day class anyways..."

The blonde laid back and looked at Kanon tiredly, "I suppose I owe you some truth too. Though I think you were already catching on before. The reason I am this way, why I need those rushes and generally didn't care about my own safety... I lost my parents five years ago. It was a car accident in the middle of winter... our car slid off the road and tumbled down a steep hill. My parents died, I didn't. I was in a coma for a month after that, when I woke up my parents were gone, no family member truly wanted me, so when I recovered I was sent to a private school. All these years I've spent asking myself why. Why did I survive? Why didn't my parents make it? Pretty soon... all the blank feelings left me needing to find a way to prove I really was still alive."

Miku let himself relax, it felt nice that his story was finally shared with someone else, "I don't think you need to worry about me doing much of anything for now. Broken leg remember?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:03 am

"You survived for me. I believe the universe saved you...so that you could meet me. It may sound vain or whatever but you were meant for me Miku. I know that without a doubt and I will spend the rest of your life if I have to showing you that. I've never felt so strongly about a person before...and I never will again." The teen laid his head down on the bed. He was so happy that Miku was safe. Things felt better...easier.

"You said you were leaving the day class. Does that mean you accepted my mother's offer to join the night class?...you'd be sharing my dorm if that's alright."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:19 am

Miku nodded and smiled, "Well whatever the reason, I'm here now and you wont be getting rid of me any time soon." His good hand shifted so he could run his fingers through Kanon's hair. It was so long and soft, and oddly the motion was comforting to him.

"To be completely honest, I was going to leave the school until your mother told me about switching to the night class... I was tired of living like I was. I just wanted a quiet life in some new place where people didn't know me or want me dead for things I couldn't control. But yes, I want to close to you, so to the night classes I shall go." Miku didn't care where he was anymore, as long as Kanon was there too it would be okay. "Are there others humans? I'm guessing not since your family was so shocked..."

Part of him wondered what he'd be giving up with choosing to go to the night classes. He didn't have family or friends really, unless he counted the band, but they weren't super close. "Kanon... what would I have to do if I wanted to become like you? I know you said it took a while... but would it be worth it? I have nothing to lose after all."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:57 pm

Kanon moved to curl up on the bed. His entire being simply purred in delight. This was where he was meant to be. "I'm glad you're staying then...the process is difficult to explain. Basically you go into hiding for about a month because once the process starts you won't be able to go out into the sun. The uv rays react adversely to the type of hemoglobin we have and it causes the blood to boil in our veins. Thus causes the redness and almost burnt look of our skin. We pretty much start putting on this therapy that takes about a month, and it's exhausting. Almost like cemotherapy. The chemical we expose you to changes you hemoglobin and it mutates into ours nine times out of ten."

Kanon paused to snuggle in closer to Miku. He didn't want to tell Miku he could die from the transfer but it was possible. The rest of Kanon's family were back and just waiting outside, eavesdropping all the while. "There is a 10% chance you will die. But I don't think you will. You are meant to live. You are meant to spend your life with me."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:25 pm

The blonde shifted to give Kanon room on the bed, listening intently as Kanon tried to explain the process... "Is that something you would want? 200 years is a long time with someone." He smiled down at the other, even he still had his doubts about them. He was just a human right now after all, what if he just smelled good to Kanon at the moment? Would he still be good enough after his blood had changed?

"I'd do it for you... But for now, I just want to recover and get situated into the night classes. I'm sure it's bound to cause an uproar and it would give the elders time to decide if they would be willing." It would also give them time to try dating for a while, or just living together in general. Something he was sure he'd enjoy. Sleep came easily around Kanon, everything about him made him feel safe... "You wont leave, will you? I understand classes, but any other time... you'll be here right?" Miku was tired and it showed on his face, but he didn't wanna wake up and Kanon be gone. Right now he felt uneasy without the other and for obvious reasons at that.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:42 pm

Kanon smiled at Miku and nodded. He didn't understand how the vampire could be so certain. In time he would though. "I don't even have to go to class. The night class understands mates. When one is hurt the other doesn't want to be away so they don't force us. If I go I go if I don't I don't. I can stay as long as you want me to." Kanon had no intention of leaving Miku. He would only do so if Miku asked him to go.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum