Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knives and pens

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Knives and pens - Page 2 Empty Re: Knives and pens

Post  Kanon Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:44 am

Kanon smiled a little but noticed his demeanor had changed. He wanted to know about him? Well that was a bit much to take for a normal person but they could play a game.

"How about I tell you something and then you tell me something? An eye for an eye. I became interested in you when I met you. You were so disinterested...not many are but the fact you don't seem to have a fear of anything, including death, it astounds me. Makes me think you might be hollow though I know that isn't true. Someone who can play like that isn't hollow. Speaking of your fearless attitude with teasing death. How did you end up trying cliff diving?" Kanon moved so he was sitting cross-legged in front of Miku. He was hoping the other would answer his questions. He so badly wanted to know him.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:04 am

Miku didn't like this game, but he would play along, carefully.

"Mmm... Not true. You can be hollow and play. Some of the best musicians are so empty, they play so they can feel. It's like... playing a song or a concert gives you feeling back for that short amount of time... Cliff diving?" Of all the things Kanon wanted to know and it was cliff diving? Weird guy... But it was a start for him he guessed. "I used to play guitar out there all the time, it was far away and no body ever bothered me. One day I was just sitting there, staring at the water, wondering how it would feel to fall like that... Before I knew it I just... jumped. The rush it gave me was amazing, the the chill of the water added to it, the climb back up sucked... But I had to do it again. And I have been since then, in a way it reminds me that I'm not just some machine that walks around and just happens to function. It's also why I don't want more people knowing, the school would find out and then I would lose that feeling..."

That had to sound cheesy and ridiculous, but it was sadly the truth. "You're not just trying to get to know me to fix me are you? You wouldn't be the first, and nobody has succeeded... just saying."
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:15 am

Kanon wondered what would have happened had Miku not actually made the jump. Would he still be like this or would he have found more dangerous things to do?

"I'm getting to know because I want to know you. I don't think you're broken really. You see the world in a different way...maybe a little broken because that whole not afraid of death thing worries me a little. Other then that I don't think you are. I just can't get you out of my head. It's like I need to know everything I can about you. I feel like you need to let someone in...and I'm hoping that you will let me be that person. When did you start playing the guitar?" Ask the random questions that were easy to answer. He didn't want to make Miku clam up by asking something too personal. But there was one question that was just itching to get free of his throat. Kanon just didn't know if he could ask it.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:28 am

It clicked what Kanon was up to, he wanted to know the deeper reasons behind why he was this way. Well he wouldn't be telling him, not today, if not ever. He didn't want anyone to know. The school didn't even know for the most part. They just figured he was responsible for signing himself up each year. It wasn't ever going to be their business ever if he had his way...

"I started at about eight, my father started teaching me after my mother taught me piano." It was an awkward subject to discuss, but he never let it show. The years had trained him well at hiding things, "Instead of eye for an eye, why don't I just let you ask me questions? I don't know what all I can really ask about you... I'll answer what I can, or at least what I'm willing to share."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:45 am

"Your parents sound very talented...they must be proud that you can play like you do. I wonder if you'll ever let me hear you on the piano. I'm not bad with it but Kisaki is better. I'm better with strings. Generally a cello but I've played the double bass before. Do you have any siblings? Or were you lucky enough to only be you. Then again it could be unlucky. If my brother wasn't there I'd be getting a lot more heat from my parents." Kanon was starting to realize he was rambling off things about himself to Miku even when he had no intention to. He was starting to get a bit careless with his information...but he wanted Miku to trust him, to want him around. Maybe the books were right. Blood courting was very dangerous.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:01 am

"Yeah, they're great... I'm an only child, my mom had complications with me and almost lost us both, Dad never wanted to take that risk again." Which was true, but he wasn't going to tell Kanon that both of his parents were dead or that sometimes he wished he was with them. That would be too dark for the other and land him in some serious therapy, he was sure.

"Cello and double bass huh? I like how a good bass sounds... and if I end up playing that song at all, I'll be playing it on piano and singing. Hizumi and the rest of the band have already agreed to play back up if I do sing it." Miku laid his guitar down in his lap, giving his fingers a short break from playing, "So... you have a brother too? That other girl from before was your sister, right?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:07 am

"Well I'm glad they had you. Oh, yes. She's my twin sister. Nearly killed her when we came out though. My chord was around her neck. I sometimes wonder if we had our qualms even then. You haven't met Kisaki but he was the boy next to me at the concert. Be thankful he doesn't know about my seeing you. He would be so furious. My brother is something of an elitist." More like purist but Kanon couldn't tell Miku what he was being purist about. Still he wondered if the other would find it fun to be at the end of Kisaki's deadly anger. After all, nothing else seemed to scare him.

"Hmm...would you ever let me hear you sing? I bet you have a beautiful voice."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:23 am

"Fun..."

Just what he needed, someone else to hate him. Only this was worse, this was a night student. A night student that probably had most of the school around his little finger... Great. Oh well, he'd face it when it finally came, "Guess I better keep dodging around then." His voice had a hint of playfulness to it, but only a little.

"Hmm... Maybe. I'm waiting to blow the school away with it. Maybe they'll stop pestering me then. Doubtful, but a hollow man can dream, right?" Funny how Miku didn't view it as teasing or bullying, but more of an annoyance. "Just another thing to keep me in your head though, right?" It was odd to him that somebody like Kanon's mind would be plagued with him all throughout it. How did Kanon see him?

"It'll be close to class time for you soon, wont it? I don't thing you want me testing my luck with Kisaki, part of me thinks you wouldn't handle him like you did the other students if he tried going after me."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:32 am

"If it helps you already blow me away. I'm amazed you exist to be honest." Kanon honestly had thought the stories of humans being able to have such control over their superior race was a joke. He wasn't sure it was anymore...maybe a warning. Oh...right. Class.

"It is...but I want to be around you as long as possible...and you are right. If Kisaki went after you it'd be far different. I wouldn't be sure I'd be the victor either. He's older, stronger, and faster then me. The only edge I have is the fact that it'd be you which strengthens my determination and puts my predatory side on high alert. You don't mess with that. Kisaki would have to have a good reason for actually physically going after you. Most likely if he found out he'd lock me in my room till classes started. Give me no time to myself. Alas, I must bid you ado. Next time it's cloudy or raining out I'll be out and about again...perhaps this weekend you'll want to go cliff diving?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:50 am

"Amazed I exist?" Miku was confused... but he didn't have time to ask him now. But the idea of cliff diving this weekend definitely brightened his hopes a smidgen. "I like the sounds of that plan... Saturday night then?" With hopeful plans the pair departed from the old train yard and headed back towards the school.

Unfortunately, the bullying hadn't stopped. Though honestly he wasn't surprised. Those jocks were not happy about having their asses handed to them, but they were leaning to the side of caution. That is, until Friday when they again circled him and made a game of shoving him until the biggest of all of them, tripped him, sending him crashing to the ground. The blonde groaned as he pushed himself up, but the same big guy hoisted him up in the air, "Stupid music geek. You even think about calling on your Night class friend and your dead, got it? Not a word." The guy dropped him, albeit not carefully either as he scraped his smooth cheek against the hard brick wall...

Miku just sighed and shook his head... Tomorrow would come, and everything would be okay again, things would be bearable... Oddly enough when he walked down the path and saw Kanon there, he was relieved a bit... "I see you made it?" He smiled softly and started stripping ignore any light bruised or the scrape on his cheek. These would be easily played off as accidents.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:57 am

Kanon was trying to hold in his excitement for the weekend and managed to hide it from the rest of his family. It made him very thankful to have grown up hiding what he was truly feeling. When Miku started stripping down Kanon noticed that he was yellowed in a few places and there was dried blood on his cheek...god it smelled good.

"Miku what happened? You get used for a punching bag again?" The vampire came near, noticing quite a few yellowed spots. They were small but it told Kanon that Miku had been a victim of bullies for quite awhile. He had been right in his assumption.

"Who was it? They had better stop this before I get involved again. Their heads with whip around so fast they'll think it snapped."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:07 am

Miku shook his head, "Kanon, just stop. It's nothing, I tripped yesterday, don't worry about it." He motioned to his cheek, he didn't want Kanon getting into trouble and he certainly didn't want more trouble for himself than their already was. Without hesitation, Miku ran towards the cliffs edge, jumping off almost haphazardly into the darkness bellow. His fall felt like it had taken longer, but at the same time more seemed to be blowing away. His skin started to tingle as he reached the water, he held his breath and stayed under as long as possible... it was about a minute before he finally allowed himself to resurface and gasp for air. That was a rush he hadn't felt in a while. Maybe jumping with someone wasn't so bad.

The teen didn't see Kanon at the cliffs edge or in the water so he swam over to the ledge and climbed up, sitting for a moment to see if he could spot Kanon.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:15 am

Kanon didn't want to let it go but Miku ran and jumped off the edge. Within a few minutes Kanon followed. Miku was no where to be seen in the water and that worried him. When he got back on the cliff he found him sitting there. Was he trying to make Kanon worry?

"You didn't come back up...I thought you had gotten stuck or something. Don't scare me like that...I swear you'll end up being the death of me little one." The teen sat down next to him and shook his head, looking out at the moonlight.

"What do you think your parents would say if they knew you were doing this? What if you actually end up getting seriously hurt or dying from doing something like this or with what you did with the train? What would they do? You're all they've got Miku...and you're the only outside my family I hang out with...you're the closest thing to a best friend I have sadly enough. The night class all know each other but rarely are we actually friends."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:27 am

Miku's heart clenched at Kanon's words... How could he answer that? His parents were dead, they couldn't say anything... They couldn't care if he was hurt or if he died, they couldn't do anything. A chill ran through him, a chill he didn't have time to hide as he took a shuddering breath. "I don't know..." His voice was a whisper, but he knew Kanon had heard him.

"Come on... Let's jump again..." And they did, Miku was pushing himself a little harder than usual tonight though. Kanon's words had chilled him and he hated it. He wished that Kanon didn't care, or that he just hadn't brought up his parents feelings at all! The finial jump he did, he practically flung himself from the ledge. He didn't stay under the water though, he came quickly to the surface and moved to float on his back, staring up at the full moon and the stars around it... Perhaps jumping tonight had been a bad idea after all, at least before Kanon hadn't been so... right and wrong all at once.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:33 am

Kanon followed Miku off the cliffs and kept diving with him until the teen started to just float. He felt bad for what he said but knew that it had been heard. The vampire came over and laid an arm across the teen's stomach.

"I'm sorry for what I said but I had to say it. I get worried about you. I don't want to wake up one night and be told a tragic story of the day class student that got killed. I wouldn't know what to do if it were you. Please, just promise me you'll be a bit more cautious if not for me then for your parents? I don't know how it happened but I really do care about you. Just be safe...I have to get back I hear my phone going off. Kisaki's calling...if you want you could come to my dorm? I have a piano in it. It's a mini grand but I would like to hear you play." The vampire wished so much that he could stop the reckless behavior of his friend. He didn't dare think the word crush or Kisaki would find out somehow. Sometimes Kanon swore his brother could read minds.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:48 am

The teen shifted so that he was more upright and looking Kanon in the eyes. He made sure that Kanon could feel him looking at him, in his own way showing Kanon that what he had said hurt him deeper than words could describe. But Kanon didn't know the reason, and Miku didn't want to tell him just yet. But he was damn sure going to make sure Kanon knew somehow that he was hurting more than what showed.

"For you... I'll try. I'll come play piano in your dorm to make it up to you... But you better take that call before your brother comes hunting you down." Miku watched Kanon go and followed a little ways behind him... His parents were heavily on his mind now, playing the piano would help, he just hoped he didn't seem like a zombie until that point.

The blonde reached Kanon just was his brother had hung up, "You're not in trouble, are you?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:55 am

Kanon nodded though he could hear the pain in Miku's voice. Guess he'd hit a nerve. Still, he left him to go up to answer the phone. When he finally did answer, Kisaki wasn't happy. He was demanding to know where Kanon was and why was he there.

"I went on a walk Kisaki. I'll be fine, you go out with the rest of the night class and have some fun. Yes, fun. It is an actual thing you know." Once he hung up, the vampire found Miku there. He smiled at him and started to get dressed.

"Kisaki was just hassling me about not being where he could easily drag me off to some night class get together. He's very much one for appearances. I don't care though, it got him out of my hair for the night. The thing he's going to ends at dawn. So we shall be safe from him. Come along little one, let us go to my lair." Kanon grinned a little and started to lead Miku to his dorm. He hoped the thing about his parents didn't bug him too much. There was something off about the whole thing...he just couldn't pinpoint it. Once the pair were safely inside Kanon's room he started to strip down again. Wet clothes were no fun.

"This is my room...and there's the piano. It helps to have highly influential parents sometimes."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:11 am

Miku followed Kanon back to his dorm. It definitely wasn't hard to tell Kanon was a night student now, his dorm was almost like a mini apartment. The piano in the far corner definitely caught his attention. He walked over to it, letting his fingers slide over it adoringly. Deep down, he had a strong love for the piano, probably because it was his first instrument he'd learned to play... And the fact that it was his mother who had taught him.

"It's beautiful, it reminds me of my mother's piano..." Without much invitation, he sat down and let his fingers rest on the keys. He looked back to Kanon then to the empty spot next to him, letting him know he could sit there if he wanted. Before he could see what Kanon had decided, he started playing. His fingers glided flawlessly over the keys, the song he played was a bit hopeful but the sad undertone was still present. Miku's eyes were partially closed. his eyes slightly blank as if he was searching for a memory... When the song was over the snapped out of it though, "I haven't played that song in forever... It was one of the first my mom taught me." Miku looked over to Kanon, gauging his reaction, but then decided to go ahead and start playing another song for him.

Kanon said he'd wanted to hear him play piano, and he had a lot of piano playing to work in before dawn.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:19 am

Kanon had slipped on some pajamas before coming to sit next to Miku. He let the music flow into him...Miku was amazing there was no denying it. When the song finished the teen smiled at his blonde friend. When Miku started playing another song it all clicked together in Kanon's head. He figured out what it was that bugged him about the way Miku mentioned his parents.

He rarely did but when he spoke about them it was in the past tense. Even most things concerning the past were in the present tense when one talked about their parents....that is when they were still living. Miku's parents were most likely dead or he didn't know where they were. Either way, they weren't in his life anymore. Kanon didn't say anything though. He simply moved to start playing the tune in a higher octave. It was quite nice. He wanted this to happen more often.

"Maybe we should make this a Saturday thing too. I like the way you play."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:33 am

"Hmm... I have a sneaking suspicion this is to keep me out of harms way." Still, Miku attempted to return a smile and happily played piano with Kanon. It was refreshing. Before they knew it, it was nearly 4 in the morning and they had spent the entire night doing next to nothing but having the time of their lives. Miku only noticed when he glanced at the clock, "Your brother will be back soon... scratch that, I can already hear people moving around out there. How am I gonna get out now?"

Personally, he didn't care if he had to just crash here... he was fairly tired. Not to mention he wanted nothing to do with the stares and rumors that would come with him leaving now... "How much taboo would it be for me to just stay here until everyone else was asleep? It is only Sunday after all."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:40 am

Kanon quite enjoyed the night. It was spent doing the things he loved. Amazing how he could be so entertained by something like this. "True...hold on." The vampire got up and locked his door then locked in his deadbolt. It seemed a bit extreme but he knew his brother.

"There. Kisaki has a key to the normal lock. Have to deadbolt it if I don't want him in. He usually leaves it alone or calls me incessantly till I answer. I can turn my phone on silent for that. Come on, my bed is big enough. Although I would suggest just waiting till night comes around again. After all, it is Sunday. They all have dinner together on Sunday night. You can head out then and I will resign myself to dinner like I do every Sunday. You'll like my bed." Kanon waved Miku over to his of so amazing bed with the egyptian cotton sheets and the down feather comforter.

"Do you want some pajamas or would you rather just your boxers?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:54 am

Miku raised an eyebrow at the locks, it was odd... but sorta made sense.

"Sounds like a plan... Oh, my boxers are fine." The teen stripped down, folding his clothing neatly before testing the bed with his hand and laying himself on it, he had to admit, it was pretty damn amazing. "Hell... I'd never leave my bed were it this nice..." Miku shifted under the blankets, waiting for Kanon to join him so he could ask him a couple of questions... "Can I ask you a couple things...?" He waited until he had Kanon's full attention before speaking again.

"Earlier this week, you said you were amazed I even existed... What did you mean by that? ... And just how much trouble are we in if we're caught together? It's been kinda gnawing at me..." Miku had to know, the idea made his blood pump just a little more quicker. It was a nice feeling.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:09 am

Kanon smiled and laid down on the other side of the bed, stripping to his boxers as he did. It made for a less irritating sleep. He nodded to Miku asking questions but couldn't help his small chuckle at them. "I'm amazed that a person like you exists...one that could capture my attention so fast and so...long I guess? No one has ever held my attention like you have. I didn't know someone could till you came along. As for trouble, yeah. We'd be in loads of trouble. Day class students are prohibited from night class dorms. So we'd be in major trouble...although I don't know what's worse, facing the administration or facing Kisaki. It'd be even worse if we were actually sleeping together. I would love to see my brother's face at that though. Screwing not only a guy but a day class student? I think his head would explode." Kanon didn't seem to mind the idea of it though...Miku was more and more worming his way into Kanon's heart. Which only made things ten times more dangerous and deadly. If Kanon went so far as to see Miku as a mate then the bullies tormenting had better make peace with their maker.

"Does it give you a rush knowing you'd be in hot water by staying with me in here?" Of course it did. Kanon could hear his heart beating a bit faster at the sheer mention of the danger.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:31 am

Miku grinned at Kanon. He had to give him credit though, for tryign to find other ways to make his heart beat just a bit faster. The teen even went so far as to shove him playfully and turn his back to him, "The possibility of losing everything to gain possibly nothing? ... Maybe a little bit..." It was rare for anyone to see this side of him, he could only imagine that it was something Kanon was definitely soaking up at the moment.

Slowly Miku could feel himself opening up to Kanon, despite swearing he wouldn't. It figures that he would attach himself to a person who was dangerous for him. It was just something that made sense for him. Heh... well since Kanon prodded him, why shouldn't he prod back? "I'll take it this is already something you've considered? I suppose we could make it worse if I topped you, heads would be rolling everywhere."

Miku rolled back over to face him again, a grin still present on his lips, "Perhaps I have more of a death wish, than being just some 'thrill seeker', you just might be on to something Kanon." The other man didn't know the entire secret behind the night classmen, he didn't care to either. He was happy just enjoying Kanon the way he was, the other was not like his own class mates or Miku's. He found himself liking that more and more.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:18 pm

The playful shove made him smile. Miku was slowly letting down his wall. It made Kanon happy to know he was being let in just like he had hoped. At the mention of Miku topping him, Kanon moved to look at him.

"I surprisingly wouldn't object to that. I'm always a dom no matter who it is but it might be nice to lose that control. That I think I would break you if I topped. I'm stronger then I look. Perhaps one day we will try it and see how much trouble we get into." Kanon was giving him back that same playfulness that Miku gave him. It made things light and fun but with a slightly serious undertone. He liked that.

"Are you planning on putting this into action or something? Cause if so it can't just be for the thrill, you'd actually have to like me."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum