Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knives and pens

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Knives and pens - Page 6 Empty Re: Knives and pens

Post  Kanon Thu May 12, 2011 12:35 am

Kanon was happy once his steak was set in front of him. He felt the nervousness of his boyfriend during dinner. It wasn't anything out of the ordinary as far as dinner went. Everyone was talking, laughing, and being...family. They fought and bickered but in the end they still smiled and joked around. Still, it was Miku's first dinner. About the time their plates were taken away for dessert to be set out, the vampire moved his hand to Miku's thigh.

"It's almost over...then we can go curl up somewhere or something. Yeah? We could even go to the lounge and watch a movie if you like." He was trying his best to ease Miku's frayed nerves. His blood was rushing close to the surface. Thankfully everyone had their own red deliciousness to worry about in their cups so they wouldn't be attacking him but if he didn't calm down they would eventually take note of it.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu May 12, 2011 1:30 am

The moment Kanon's hand found his thigh, his eyes shifted to him. He left out a slow breath of air as he tried to slow down his adrenaline, if Kanon was commenting on it it was going to the levels of too high. He definitely didn't want to catch anyone's attention, with him being gimpy there was no way he could even attempt to get away.

"Sorry, I guess I'm over thinking things." He smiled softly and put his own hand over Kanon's, "Whatever you wanna do after this is fine--"

"Oooh~ Be careful of what you say there Miku~ My dear, sweet, big brother has a lot of things he'd like to do~" Miko chirped playfully as she nudged him. Karyu just grinned and put an arm around her, whispering into her ear and making her giggle more. Miku was watching them but leaning a bit more towards Kanon. Blood made Miko extra giddy, something he wouldn't have thought possible.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu May 12, 2011 1:40 am

Kanon blushed a little and shook his head. They were right but he wasn't going to give them the satisfaction of knowing that. "You know I wonder how that will work. I don't think a vampire has ever let a human top them. Would you let him take you Kanon or would you actually go seme for him?" If his blush wasn't noticeable then it certainly was now. Still, he was able to grin and play along.

"I'd allow him to take me, after all, he's got me more then anyone else...but if he wanted I'd make sure he felt in the morning." They really shouldn't be on this topic...things went a tad far with it when they had recently or were currently consuming blood. Miko giggled and shook her head.

"I wonder if your soundproofing worked. You always were loud brother." Karyu's grin got wider. He had been a part of that noise...

"Hey I'm not that loud. Besides, I won't be partaking of anything tonight. I am in the mood to curl up with my boyfriend and possibly watch some gory horror film." Karyu and Miko looked at him like he was a tad nuts.

"Never thought you'd turn down sex Kanon..."

"I'm not. Simply not in the mood. You'd be amazed at how wonderful it is to just cuddle...and make out a little. I love that part."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu May 12, 2011 2:16 am

All the while they were talking back and forth, Miku was in the middle trying to control his blush. Internally his mind was shouting, 'Great! I'm surrounded by a bunch of horny vampires!' Part of him wished he could raise a little yellow caution flag to show he was still between them. Miku just grabbed his wine and started nursing it, doing his best to ignore the two siblings and also Kanon's ever present hand on his thigh. He could tell the blood was starting to get to him, he was getting a bit more frisky.

After listening to their conversation go on further, he found himself just wanting to go hide under a blanket in Kanon's room and let his flustered-ness calm down. But if Kanon was in the mood for a movie, who was he to deny him? And as if on cue everyone was dismissed from dinner. Miko and Karyu left so quickly, it was almost startling. Miku stood and grabbed his crutches, "So my little promiscuous nibbler, what will it be? A movie and some cuddling and making out, or going to our room for private cuddling and making out?" He was curious to see how perverse Kanon would continue to be with him now that his sister and Karyu were gone.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu May 12, 2011 2:23 am

When dinner was dismissed Kanon found that no one really stayed around. He had never thought about it before but it was true they never really stayed around once allowed to leave. "Hmm...I kind of do want to watch a movie but I know it would lose against the second offer. Which would you like to do? You would probably end up with a few dark marks if we went back for private cuddling. I promise to leave the hickeys where only I can see though." The taller teen's mind was going through so many ideas he wondered how he could speak normally. His body was hyped up from his weekly blood intake. At least it's supposed to be. Sometimes the night students got...restless. They could suffice on the blood from Sunday dinners but sometimes it smelled to good to resist. Kanon knew he could control himself but Miku's earlier adrenaline driven blood pumping was still on his mind.

"We'd have to be careful if we did...I don't want to hurt you, no matter how bad I want to do things to you."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri May 13, 2011 12:52 am

At the moment, Miku wished he could just take his hand and lead him back to their room. Unfortunately he had to focus on his crutches and hobbling back to their room. He grinned at Kanon's reaction though, he was trying so hard to behave himself but he knew deep down that that perversion wanted to escape into the open. "Personally, I like the idea of hiding away from the other students and enjoying you there. Plus then you don't have to hide what you're really feeling." He gave his lover a quick peck on the cheek before continuing on.

Miku noticed how he'd looked at him and the looks he had given his sister. He was playing along with her game, but deep down Miku knew that Miko had hit the nail on the head with Kanon. So without hearing Kanon's answer he started heading towards their room, knowing all to well Kanon would definitely be trailing after him. That was okay with him, he wanted to be on the bed with Kanon above him. He wouldn't have ever guessed that he'd fall so quickly for someone, but Kanon was right for him. Things were okay when he was around. Even in the beginning, though it was odd, he could honestly admit that it was nice to have him there... He knew why now.

The blonde laid himself on the bed, discarding his crutches and kicking off his shoes as he did. If Kanon wanted anything else off he'd just have to do it himself... "Come 'ere, you and I both have some much needed wind down time coming."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri May 13, 2011 4:02 pm

Kanon smiled and followed Miku back down to their room. He watched with lustful eyes as the teen got on the bed. When invited to join him Kanon took his time to build up the suspense. He kicked off his shoes and slowly made his way to the bed and laid down on top of Miku. "Mmm...so beautiful." The vampire kissed his boyfriend slowly before moving down his neck and licking the pulsing vein he found.

Miku's shirt left him shortly after that as Kanon started to adore his body. God he wanted to do more to him. But Miku couldn't do anything till he got his cast off. He did however pay attention to a few spots more then others. There were dark marks already forming on Miku's chest and hips.

"You smell amazing you know that? I wonder what you taste like..." There were two ways to taste him but Kanon wasn't sure if Miku would allow either. It didn't stop him from playing with the teen's pants and unbuttoning them. His fingers were teasing the band of his boxers as his lips continued to kiss Miku's stomach and chest.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri May 13, 2011 11:21 pm

Miku was quite happy to have his boyfriend over him and to finally be away from everyone else. While they were interesting, he just couldn't bring himself to be a people person. He liked having just Kanon in his life. How the other had managed to worm his way in was still a mystery, he was just there one day and never left, kinda like a puppy. But in Kanon's world he was the pet, not the other way around, not that he cared either way.

Kanon's hot tongue running down his neck made him shiver, bringing him back to the world where he was bellow a very promiscuous vampire. He was still surprised though when his shirt left him, but found he was quite willing to help strip it away from himself. Kanon wanted to explore his scared and bruised body. Who was he to deny him that? He'd saved him in more ways then one and honestly... he wanted Kanon to have him in every way possible. Granted they couldn't have sex now, but he had an idea of what Kanon wanted. He propped himself on his elbows and gazed down at him, "I have to wonder how long or how many time's you've thought about this to jump this boldly forward."

His slight smile was encouraging, showing that he wouldn't deny Kanon of almost anything he wanted tonight, "My only condition is that you lose some clothing too."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri May 13, 2011 11:29 pm

Kanon grinned at Miku's consent and lost his shirt almost immediately. It wasn't fair to have his boyfriend just about naked and him still fully clothed now was it? The vampire slid the blonde's pants off of him, being careful of the cast as he did. He wasn't done exploring Miku though. Sure he wanted to taste him but why not leave a few more marks along his leg? Preferably up in the inner thigh region. Which is exactly what Kanon did. It was quite enjoyable to feel his boyfriend twitch when his teeth grazed along the creamy skin.

Soon enough they were both down to boxers, though Kanon couldn't remember how he'd lost his jeans. The teen only took a second before wrapping his hand around the base of Miku's shaft and taking the head of his erection into his mouth. The taste was indescribable. It was was different from other's Kanon had gone down on but completely what he figured Miku should taste like. His boyfriend was hard too...Miku was enjoying what was being done to him. Kanon chuckled as he started to take more of him into his mouth. Who would have thought he'd be doing this to a human?
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri May 13, 2011 11:51 pm

Miku couldn't help but to moan and shiver at everything Kanon was doing to him. It was like they'd been together like this for years! He wasn't one to just and take it though, every chance he got he was touching and exploring him. Every once in a while he'd nip at him affectionately, Kanon seemed to enjoy the motion quite a bit. The vampire quickly found that his inner thighs were a major weakness to him. It was pleasurable enough just feeling his lips, but something about his teeth made it all the more exciting. It made his heart beat quicker and had his mind racing over the idea of what it would feel like to be bitten there...

All thoughts were lost when he felt warmth surrounding his erection. He groaned deeply and let his head fall back a bit. God and this was just foreplay making him feel like he would burst from everything he was feeling. This was better than any rush he'd ever felt and damn if he didn't want more... He wanted to feel more than just this, but there wouldn't be any chance of that.... "Mmm... Kanon..." The words 'fuck me' wanted to slip out so badly, but it wouldn't be all that enjoyable...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri May 13, 2011 11:58 pm

Hearing his name, the vampire hummed in question to Miku. He felt the precum on his lips and knew he was bringing his boyfriend close. The teen hummed a little more to send the vibrations down into Miku. His teeth were still grazing slightly against the teen's erection. Oh what it would be like to just sink them into the soft flesh and taste the red liquid flowing beneath.

It pleased the taller teen to know that he was doing these things to his mate...that he could make his mate feel this good. It wasn't too much longer before he tasted the warm white fluid from his boyfriend. Kanon didn't let go either. He made sure to get every drop of cum before letting the member fall from his mouth.

"Mmm...I was right. You do taste wonderful. Bet your blood tastes better though..." The vampire nipped softly at the hickey spotter thigh next to him. Miku wouldn't be getting rid of those marks for awhile.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat May 14, 2011 12:11 am

Miku moaned his mates name again as he came, Kanon was way too good at what he did... He'd chalk it up to experience before, but he knew it was more. Another moan escaped him when Kanon nipped his thigh. His eyes were still heavy with lust as he stared down at Kanon, "How much danger would I be in if I let you...?" The idea was thrilling to him, but there was more than that. He wanted to make Kanon happy, he wanted Kanon to know that without a doubt Miku trust him.

"And if I wanted you to... would you do it?" They couldn't have sex, but he was betting this was almost a close second for his mate. It was something he'd been wondering about since he'd found out about Kanon. And it was now something he'd definitely been wanting since their shower together. The way Kanon held him so possessively was just... addicting and comforting.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat May 14, 2011 12:19 am

Kanon moved back up to his boyfriend so he could look him in the eye, making sure this wasn't something he was doing just to please him. "I would...where would you want it taken from though? I have about six places my teeth want to sink into...you would be in danger but I would stop before it became a health risk." There was no way he'd ever risk Miku's life. Kanon would sunbathe before that happened.

"But if I take from you you have to promise to do the same to me once you're turned...it's very, erotic, to have a vampire drink from another vampire. It's erotic period to take drink straight from the veins." Kanon's dark eyes were trailing over Miku's body, looking at the places he wanted to nibble. There was the neck obviously, the vein running along his chest, the one on his right hip, the one on his inner thigh, his wrist, and Kanon wanted to try biting him when going down on him since the vein along his member was particularly shallow and would be rushing with blood when he would bite.

"So where would you like to have me puncture you? Where you can cover it up?" Oh there was also that one along his collarbone...damn his boyfriend had shallow veins.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat May 14, 2011 12:38 am

The teen kissed him softly, trying to show him that he really did want this, "I trust you..." He smiled as he watched Kanon search his body. Miku already knew where he wanted to be bitten, but he was enjoying the look in Kanon's eyes. It was intense and beautiful.

"Once I'm free from this cast you might have something to worry about before I change." He wanted him, and badly at that... If they showered together all the time it was going to become increasingly difficult to not rape himself for Kanon.

"My thigh is my weakness if you hadn't guessed... And as much as I hate hiding thing, it would be the easiest... I don't want them to think I'm just some fancy blood doll for you, after all."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat May 14, 2011 12:45 am

Kanon smiled at Miku. The teen was so considerate...and that was one of his spots. Slowly Kanon kissed his way back down to Miku's thigh, adoring the skin he found there. When he found a particularly large vein his teeth sank into the skin. It was so easy that most humans didn't feel it. It was only when frightened or aroused that they felt the sharp canines break the skin and depending on which they felt, it was either pain or pleasure that coursed through them. Kanon was betting if Miku felt it, it felt good to him.

It was certainly good to Kanon. Miku's blood was just as delicious as it smelled. So full of vitamins and proteins...mmm, god it was like liquid heaven. Kanon moaned as he continued to drink Miku's blood. He knew he had to stop soon but that didn't stop him from enjoying every drop he could get. It didn't stop him from licking the wound clean of any blood either.

"God you taste wonderful...I really can't wait for you to turn. Then I can simply feed on you all I like and just have you take the blood back in return. You, my lovely mate, are a very addictive drug." Kanon was still savoring the taste of the blood as he moved back up Miku's level.

"Best non-sex I've ever had."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat May 14, 2011 1:06 am

The feel he got from Kanon drinking from him was indescribably amazing. The puncturing of his skin and vein, the feeling of his blood leaving him... Part of him couldn't wait to be like Kanon, but a tiny part of him still feared it. It could go terribly wrong, he could die... But deep down, he knew he wouldn't, he was here for Kanon and was not allowed to leave him alone.

As Kanon moved back up to him, Miku shifted himself closer to his bare chest, wrapping is arms around him and keeping himself close. He didn't care that he was naked or that Kanon was close to being the same, "That was amazing... I'm even more anxious now to know when I'll be changed... Though I don't know which is worse. Waiting for that or this damn cast... I almost want to kill those bastards myself now..." Now they had just delayed an amazing thing between him and Kanon...

"But... I guess the wait makes it worth it... more foreplay and bonding times~"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat May 14, 2011 1:11 am

The vampire moved them under the blankets as he held Miku close. "Mmm...lots more foreplay and bonding. I did quite enjoy that. Especially when you'd twitch or jump. You will make an amazingly irresistible vampire. I wouldn't know what to do with you. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I certainly did. And if you want to think about it this way. You only have what, two weeks left with that on? Then another two weeks to adjust your weight back on it and get it normal again. So, I say you have about two months till you're like me. Once that happens we will surely try out my soundproofing." Kanon grinned a little as he kissed Miku and curled up into the warm body.

"Goodnight my love, thank you for tonight...thank you for letting me keep you."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat May 14, 2011 11:09 pm

Miku was so happy be like this with someone, to not just be using them... But as Kanon had said, nobody else could complete him now. He didn't want anyone but the man holding him now...

-2 weeks later-

He had a doctors appointment that morning to see if his cast was good to come off. He hated that Kanon couldn't come with him, but he didn't want his mate to become a pile of dust either. So he made his way over to the hospital and waited patiently... And was most happy to hear that the hard cast would be leaving. The would still be a walking boot for when he was, of course, walking, but other than that it could be off and he could start attempting to walk on his own. He knew he was grinning like an idiot as he left the hospital and went back towards the school. It was still only mid afternoon when he returned, but it was a Friday so it was technically their last night of school for this week.

Honestly it had amazed him how quick some of the other students had changed their mind about him and decided he wasn't so bad. For the most part they saw him as one of them, but just a sort of... vegetarian version. It was much better than his day classes for sure. He found himself actually enjoying going to class anymore. For now though, he was enjoying stripping his boot and clothes off in favor of joining Kanon in his boxer wear ways. He wanted to get some more sleep before their classes and curling up with Kanon without something hindering his leg seemed like the perfect way to do so.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat May 14, 2011 11:18 pm

Kanon was still asleep when Miku came in and joined him in bed. His senses woke him up when he felt something different. "That feels like two bare legs curling up with me...you got the cast off?" The teen never opened his eyes but he curled up and pulled Miku closer to him. Now they would have to tread extra carefully seeing as how they couldn't physically see the reason for not having sex.

"I'm liking this bare leg of yours. Makes it a lot easier to do things....shower, sleep...naughty things that would make you blush if I voiced them. Those kind of things."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat May 14, 2011 11:33 pm

"Hn... Indeed..." Miku happily let Kanon hold him. He was tired and wanted nothing more than to pass out again, but Kanon had caught his attention, "Someone's trying to gett me thinking... Maybe we can try the shower thing a little later. For now," Miku nudged Kanon to lay on his back so he could move on top of him and rest between his legs with his head on his chest, "we have not gotten much sleep for tonight. And you are a comfy pillow..." Miku kissed and nuzzled his chest, enjoying his newly discovered way to lay with his boyfriend.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat May 14, 2011 11:43 pm

Kanon smiled and nodded. "Sounds good." The teen allowed Miku to use him for a pillow as they fell back asleep. Things had gotten so easy with them. He was blissful. When they woke up later, Kanon tried to move. He'd forgotten about Miku laying on him. The smile from earlier crossed his face as he woke his boyfriend up.

"Hey. We have to get to class in a few hours and I need a shower. Would you rather sleep or join me?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun May 15, 2011 12:05 am

Miku was in that happy area between sleeping and waking up when Kanon finally spoke up. He shifted a bit so he could look at his boyfriend sleepily before nodding, "A shower sounds great... Feels like it's been forever since I was able to take a normal shower." They shifted and moved from their tangled position on the bed and towards the bathroom. Miku leaned on Kanon a bit as they did since his strength wasn't completely there in his leg.

AS the shower was turned on and adjusted, he couldn't help the happy little sigh that escaped him as they got into the warm shower. Miku was quite content wrapping his arms around Kanon and letting the steamy water beat down over them, "Mmm... Best idea ever. I hope this day just keeps getting better." The teen was starting to wake up more now, his hands rubbed Kanon's back up and down, enjoying the feel of him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun May 15, 2011 2:41 am

Kanon was happy to strip out of his boxers and get in the shower with him. "I do like this. You get to stand fully in a shower. Though you won't need to lean on me as much which is sad. Then again I could just lift you up against the wall. That would be fun." The teen smiled as he kissed his boyfriend softly. They would have to wait a few more days to test out that theory. Wouldn't want to hurt the leg that had just gotten out of the cast.

"So what would you like to do after class tonight?" Kanon started to wash his boyfriend's hair. It was so soft and fluffy. He loved that hair. He was happy that others were accepting him too. They knew he was going to make the transition so they would have to accept him sooner or later.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue May 17, 2011 12:36 am

Miku grinned and leaned against Kanon despite what he'd just said, "Hey now.. I can still lean against you. I happen to enjoy feeling our bare skin touching." Not many had ever seen this side of him, even the few flings he'd had barely got this from him. So he wasn't about to let Kanon let him get away that easily, "Hm... against the wall though, huh? Sounds kinky."

He sighed in contentment as his boyfriend started washing his hair. There was just something about having his hair washed for him that oddly made him relaxed and happy. His head nuzzled against Kanon's chest as he started washing out the suds. "You spoil me far too much, you know?" Not that he was hard to please. Kanon could just cuddle him and he felt spoiled.

Miku reached to start washing Kanon's hair in return. He loved the length Kanon's hair had, it was calming to run his fingers through it. "After class though? I dunno, there's not to much going on I don't think... We could go cliff diving," He poked his tongue out at him, "sorry, that's not funny, I know... Hm... I guess just surprise me." The teen started nibbling on his neck a bit, knowing his boyfriend enjoyed the sensations quite a bit.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue May 17, 2011 1:12 am

"I love spoiling you though." The teen washed Miku's hair out only to have his own get washed. What was he going to do after school? What was he going to do...Kanon thought about it all day as they went to school then he got an amazing idea. He left Miku while he was doing homework to go set up. When he finally came back Kanon ordered Miku into swimming clothes while holding a picnic basket.

"Let's go my love. I have that surprise for you." The vampire led Miku into the gym area and out onto a private deck with a hot tub. He set the picnic basket down on the side of the hot tub where two wine glasses sat along with a chilled bottle of wine.

"A moonlight picnic in a hot tub sound good to you?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum