Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knives and pens

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Knives and pens Empty Knives and pens

Post  Miku Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:37 pm

His last weekend of freedom and peace was nearly over. The summer had been all to short in his opinion, one month just wasn't enough... He sighed as he sat against the grafitied walls of the train yard, his tablet laid forgotten next to him. Why didn't he just move this summer? Sure he had his band here, but nobody here would truly miss him if he left. A train roared by, breaking him from his train of thought.

"Time to go back, I guess."

Miku pulled himself up, tucking his tablet away in his bag before heading home. As luck would have it, it started rainign half way there... "Perfect." Rain always meant that the freakish night students would be out earlier than usual... He could only hope he would be back to his home before he bumped into any them. Sure they liked the band he was in, but they definitely didn't like him. He was the lowest person they'd ever laid eyes on in their opinions.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Knives and pens Empty Re: Knives and pens

Post  Kanon Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:49 pm

The sun was out and the dorms weren't nearly as peaceful as they should have been. Most the students should have been asleep...but with it being the last day before school, well no one was willing to sleep. Kanon was the same. The clouds were coming in though and it smelled like rain. God he wanted rain.

"Shinya you aren't thinking of sunbathing again are you because you almost roasted the last time." Kanon rolled his eyes at his older brother. They were of the highly upheld Sano clan. One of the oldest and purest bloodlines of the vampiric world. All three Sano children had been born vampires and as such, none of them had ever seen the sun, simply felt it's warmth from behind curtains.

"No Kisaki, but I was five and wanted to know what humans loved so much about it...it always felt so inviting when we were younger."

"Inviting us to our death maybe. Get away from the window." A girl slightly shorter then Kanon walked in and touched Kisaki's arm to let him know to back off.

"Kanon won't do anything stupid. Besides...it started to rain. Everyone's going outside. Come on, Ka-chi. We'll go have some fun and leave boring old Kisaki to his mirror." Kanon smiled and took hold of his sister's hand, allowing her to lead him outside and into the downpour. The water felt so good on his skin. Without realizing it he was running and soon...well he about slammed into a student. Instead of killing the poor human the dark haired vampling sidestepped and hit his back on a tree.

"Watch where you're going Day class...wait, hey. I know you. You're in that band. You play the guitar right?" The only thing the day class had that Kanon loved, right along with all the other vampires, was one of their bands. He often found himself loving the chords more then the actual voice. There was no way he was mistaken...at least it was doubtful.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:03 am

Well, he already knew today was unlucky, why would it change now? He saw the blur moving towards him, but yet didn't flinch even as the Night class student slammed into a tree and made it shudder. He simply blinked and was about to make a come back when the other commented on his band.

"That's right." His voice overed no emotion as he brushed his now wet dark brown hair from his face. Miku blinked and looked over at the other, taking in all the perfect details of the Night student. All of them seemed flawless and beautiful, some more than others, but this student in particular was very beautiful. Not that Miku would ever act on such things, he knew his place, especially when it came to his type. "I... take it you're a fan?" He hoped it was one of the few fans who just enjoyed the music and didn't give two shits about him, he didn't need another enemy.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:12 am

"Yes I am. I love the music. It always seems so...deep and soulful yet hardcore and rock worthy. I don't know how you lot pull it off but I do enjoy it...funny. I thought you'd be taller. Oh well. I don't mind. Do you know if you're band will be doing a back to school concert like they did last year." Miko came over and linked her arm with Kanon's.

"Brother you shouldn't play with the day class...you know how they are." The older twin smiled down at his sister. She always came out of nowhere.

"He's part of that band. Plays guitar. I was simply making conversation. They're not all like that. He seems less..."

"Lively? Poor thing looks like a half-drown rat."

"Meimei be polite. He's not as rambunctious. I kinda like it."

"Brother if you play with them then they'll want to play back...come, Kisaki wanted us for dinner. Good day little one." With that Miko pulled Kanon away from the musician, leaving no room for argument. It wasn't until the welcome back concert that Kanon got to see the kid he almost ran into. Kisaki was wondrous at procuring good seats. Front row to be exact. Perhaps he could talk more to the human after the concert...the teen was intriguing.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:42 am

"Oh... Uhm, thanks? I... think we are." The out of nowhere another Night student appeared, Miku was more than ready to be done with both. He would have happily been on his way too, but the other guy seemed ready to fight his case. And then the two started talking about him like he wasn't even there, he didn't even get so much as a goodbye when they left... Was he surprised? No. He just shook his head and hurried inside and to his room, locking it once he was in the safety of it's stone walls. He stripped himself of his wet clothing and just crawled into bed, he hated being cold but just didn't have the motivation to shower. Rainy days always made him tired anyways...

The first day of school came, surprisingly enough the day went by smoothly. Probably because all the students wanted the concert at the end of the day, but he wouldn't question it. Being up on stage and for a moment nobody care who you are and just about the music... yeah, it was worth the crap he got from other students sometimes. What always surprised him most was the number of night students that showed up. Even more so, that the kid who neerly plowed into him was in the front row and in front of him... Huh. Weird guy.

They played hard, and at the end of it all they had a very pleased audience. For shits and giggles the bassist, drummer, and himself always threw pics and drumsticks to the crowd. Were they famous and worth anything? No, but one never knew. Miku only ever threw one pic, and this one he aimed for night class student who had watched him all night. He watched as it effortlessly landed in his hand, he gave him a curious look before walking backstage. Throwing that pic meant nothing, that student was no different than his other peers.

"Hey Miku! Great job out there, that new song was great. I wish I had your inspiration." Hizumi came up and nudged his playfully, hoping to get a playful reaction in return. He knew better than to get too hopeful though. Miku just smiled and thanked him, excusing himself to leave for the evening and walk by the train tracks. His band mates knew where he was going and why, he was thankful that they never questioned him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:52 am

Kanon loved the show and managed to even get a pic from the guitarist he had been talking to. It confused him a little but he took it happily. The teen watched them go backstage and excused himself from his siblings so he could go find the little human that had somehow caught his eyes. His band mates didn't know what to tell him other then he was already gone...well that never stopped Kanon. He could smell the mortal's scent and followed it. Why was he on the train tracks? The vampire moved quickly to catch up with him and fell into step easily.

"I wanted to apologize for what happened the last time we talked. My sister is a bit...elitist. She's the better of my siblings I assure you. Kisaki wouldn't have bothered with any words and simply steered me away. No matter. That was a great show...you know. I still don't know your name little one. Mine is Shinya Toshio Sano. Otherwise known as Kanon." The night class student bowed slightly in true old fashion. He wondered how put off this one was by the night class. He didn't seem like everyone else.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:05 am

Miku was balancign himself on one of the metal tracks when the other showed up, "Do you always just poof out of no where?" He'd been enjoying himself, walking along in silence just waiting for a train to roar by. He was hoping to make it to the cliffs before then. It's been a while since he'd done any cliff diving. He was a little caught off guard by the apology though.

"Nyeh, it's fine really. I'm quite use to it. I'm not very popular among the day students either. Not enough life and energy to me." None of the students knew much about him aside from what hey saw on the surface. He was quiet and preferred his guitar over most peoples company. Most people didn't know it was because his parents deaths had scarred a deep fear of attachment in his heart and soul. The reason he seemed so bored most of the time was simply because he was just trying not to feel. Not the best way to cope, but it had worked for him the last 3 years. Only one more year and he'd be free, if he made it that long. He hadn't been quite feeling himself lately.

"Akiharu Tsukiyama. Or Miku, if you would, no little one required. I don't much care for my real name... I'm glad you liked the show. Did you really come all this way to apologize? Just seems kinda odd to me..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:12 am

"If I feel it is warranted then yes, I will go all this way for an apology. Alas, that is not my only driving force. You...intrigue me. I was hoping to keep you company. After all, we night students don't often interact with the day class. I thought perhaps I could start a change in that...with you. You aren't like them. I like that. Why are we headed this way may I ask. It seems a little...odd. The only thing out this way are the woods and the cliffs." Despite his deeming this a pointless expedition, Kanon tagged along anyway. His siblings could get along without him for awhile. They didn't have class for another few hours anyway...not that most of them went.

"How long have you played the guitar?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:29 pm

Wow, he didn't know if he should feel honored or peeved. Here was a night student, one of the elite in their school, proclaiming his interest in him... It was weird, considering her was so disliked by everyone but his band. He disregarded his question about what they were doing, instead answering his question about his guitar playing, "Music has just always been a part of me, my mom taught me piano at a you age, then my dad started teaching me guitar at nine... So I've been playing music for a while now. My favorite piece is the Musique pour la Tristesse de Xion, it's a mouthful, but a very beautiful piece." Miku rolled the piano pieces name like it was nothing, it had been his mother's favorite piece and she loved how he played it.

Miku lead them away from the tracks, following a well traveled trail into the woods that lead to the cliffs. Miku loved going cliff diving after a concert, it made him feel alive, hell any time he jumped off the high ledges it reminded him. "I'm jumping." Miku motioned to the cliffs casually, nobody really knew about him doing this, so when he started shedding his hoodie and back pack, he was completely unaware that his choice of words may have been bad.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:18 am

Kanon nodded at Miku's words. This one loved the arts it seemed. He quite liked that. The blonde started to move them away from the tracks and toward the cliffs. What was so special about-he was WHAT?!

"Jumping? You can't jump, it'll be amazing if you survive. What are you thinking? Hey, I know it may not seem like it but all life is precious, including yours. Don't throw it away by doing something so idiotic and selfish." The vampire had moved in front of Miku and was blocking his way to the cliff and the water below. If this human wanted to jump then he'd have to go in after him. Then he'd have to explain to Kisaki why he was all wet and that was just a hassle he didn't want.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:28 am

Miku arched an eyebrow at him, "Uhm... last I checked, cliff diving is quite a recreational hobby. And I do it all the time, it's quite the rush." Kanon didn't understand his daredevil, adrenaline craving ways... He blocked out everyone for the most part, pretended not to be human, every once in a while he needed that reminder.

"And if I was out to kill myself tonight, I certainly wouldn't have let you tag along... I promise, it's completely safe. It's... kinda like therapy to me." He crossed his arms and sighed, "Fine. Though really, even if you are interested, I don't see why you care? I mean come on, YOU almost took me out of the world a few days ago." He chuckled a bit as he flopped on the ground, picking up small rocks to throw over the cliffs edge. He wouldn't be jumping today, but Kanon couldn't always stop him. He wouldn't be out during the day time, too many students. Daylight cliff diving wasn't as fun, but a bit safer.

"So what do you do for fun then?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:35 am

Cliff diving? If the human wanted an adrenaline rush then he could go running or something...but the more Kanon looked out at the waves the more he wanted to try it. "I don't usually have fun...Kisaki doesn't allow much. It's fun huh?" Before he knew it, Kanon was stripped down too and running barefoot to the cliff's edge. The moment of free falling was exhilarating, almost like flying. The wind rushing past, hurtling him to the ground...and then the water. That moment of entry stung but the cool water was wonderful after that. Miku was right...that was fun.

"Oh god I have to do that again...how do you get back up...Hey! How do you get back up!?" Kanon was yelling up at the human still on the cliff. He could climb he supposed...that wouldn't be too hard.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:56 pm

Miku reached a hand to try and stop him from rushing off, he wasn't sure that Kanon knew what he was doing. He scrambled to the cliffs edge and watched the other fall then hit the water. He grinned when the other called back to him. Instead of yelling back, he too jumped, taking in every moment and feeling of the air rushing by him. When he hitthe water and came back for air, he knew he had to do it again. Once never was enough, "Come on, follow me~" Miku started swimming back to the cliff but crawled up on a fairly wide ledge, "This leads back to the trail we took to the cliff. Biggest rush you've ever felt right... Would you... wanna do it again?"

It wasn't hard to tell he wasn't satisfied by that one jump, but his eyes were shining just a bit brighter. A couple more jumps and he'd almost seem like any other hyper teen. Without that rush of danger though, he just didn't feel alive. He needed to be reminded sometimes that he was, he needed to really feel his pulse moving.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:16 am

Kanon saw Miku jump and quickly moved out of the way. He watched him, a smile playing at his lips. "It was amazing...I've only ever felt that good after-...uh so that leads up there yeah? Let's do it. I have to do that again." The vampire couldn't say that that was the kind of rush he got from feeding. It wouldn't have been proper. Still, he followed the blonde up to the cliffs and jumped again. This would definitely become a normal activity for him. He found something that was not only fun but gave him an adrenaline high too.

"God I don't think I've ever had this much fun. Too bad I have to head to class...you should probably be heading to the dorms anyway. Would you like to do this again with me sometime little one? I'd really enjoy it." Kanon was at the top of the cliffs again with Miku. He didn't count how many times they jumped but he knew by where the stars were that class was going to start soon. He could skip but then Kisaki would get on him about where he'd been and that just wasn't something he wanted to deal with.

"Shall we go back?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:56 am

Miku was panting once they reached the top of the cliffs again. He wanted to keep jumping, to keep feeling everything he was feeling. But he had a pretty good feeling there was no way in hell that Kanon would let him stay in the woods alone. Even a normal person wouldn't do that. The teen sighed as he grabbed up his clothing and started slipping back into them, "Yeah, probably... I... normally don't jump with others... But sure. Just don't bring any others, please?"

If more people discovered cliff diving then the school would eventually find out and find a means to ban it. It was bad enough he didn't feel fully satisfied with the rush he was experiencing now... But maybe it was worth it to have someone outside of the band like him. There were other means of getting his heart racing, he'd just have to try them.

"Come on, lets go." Miku lead Kanon back down the trail and to the tracks. As they emerged from the woods, he barely missing being clipped by a train roaring by. Luckily for him, he stopped just before that could happen. Even still, he didn't finch a bit, he just simply watched the train speed by and then continue on his way. Jumping nor his near death experience had been enough to get his fix, he was going to lose it if this kept up... or worse, be forced to talk to his therapist again. He definitely didn't want that, and was ever glad to be done with the woman and her mind games.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:08 am

Kanon smiled as Miku said yes to jumping again sometime. "Believe me. If I utter a word of this Kisaki will never let me out of his sight again. No, this will stay just between us, little one." The vampire saw the train but figured the blonde would stop...he did. Just a little too close for Kanon's comfort.

"What is the matter with you? You could get yourself flattened very easy like that. You're already dancing with death more then you know. Don't tempt the reapers. They do like the easy ones." He made sure that Miku was indeed alright before heading back onto the school grounds. There was something off about that kid. He didn't know what it was but it was almost like he was a zombie. There was no emotion in him unless he was playing onstage or jumping off a cliff. It intrigued and worried Kanon...this was human he'd have to start watching closely.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:26 am

Miku just shrugged lightly at what Kanon said, he knew he was testing his luck and eventually it was going to run out. His therapist during their last session had commented on his 'devil may care' attitude, he found himself oddly hoping that Kanon wouldn't pick up on thinking it.

Their journey back to the school was a quiet one. Most of the day students were already in their rooms and the few night students that were out paid either of them any attention. Miku liked it that way, he could only image the rumors that would start by them just even talking let alone hanging out. He'd never have a peaceful life then... Mike bid hid goodbye before running up the steps to his room. He was quit happy to be back, but not so happy he'd been called out in a way. There was no denying he was a daredevil. Kanon hardly knew him though... Why should he care? Sure he liked his guitar playing... but there were tons of other, way more talented players than him in the world. Meh, what was the point in pondering it? He'd continue teasing death and tempting fate no matter who cared about him or not...

The days rolled only slowly, everyday he woke up seemed to, it just felt worse now that someone was trying to step into his world. He wasn't sure if that was a good of a bad thing yet, but considering Kanon had only talk to him twice? He was ruling it unimportant. What was important now was getting himself and his acoustic guitar down to the train yard so he could practice. The sun was just starting to set as he stepped outside, "Hey Tsukiyama!" Miku barely turned his head and felt something heavy hit the side of his head, forcing him to fall and tumble down the ten steps in front of the school. The blonde laid their for a moment, trying to think of the best way to get out of this situation... He could hear their taunts, he lifted his head and saw the heavy book bag that had hit him in the head just arms length away... He took a chance and snatched it up tossing it back at the student who had thrown it at him, then scrambling to get up and run. They just had to single him out when he had his guitar on him didn't they? It was making running hard with the heavy case on his back, and he knew they would be chasing him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:04 pm

Kanon found himself hating his genetics more and more. The sun was unruly in it's devotion to shine everyday. Miku wasn't outside by the time he was anymore and he wasn't at the cliffs either. The vampire was getting antsy. He didn't know what it was but he wanted to be near the blonde more and more. Not being able to only amplified that desire.

"Ka-chi why are you so tense lately. You're all wound up and I don't like it. Kisaki is going to notice brother."

"I don't care what Kisaki notices. I want out of this room. Out of this dorm. I want out there." Miko pouted at him as she propped herself up on his bed.

"You will die. Are you suicidal Shinya?"

"He better not be." Kisaki...of course. Kanon hissed a little at his siblings. Sometimes he begged for them to disappear. Alas, it wouldn't happen.

"I am not...it's not so warm now." Without thinking of anything else, Kanon pulled back the curtain. Miko and Kisaki ran to a safe corner immediately but there was no deadly sun. The gods were hearing him. Clouds.

"Finally. I can go running. I will see you guys during class." The vampire ran out of the room before either could protest or speak. Thank god. When he made it outside he smelled Miku more then saw him. The teen had run past where he was maybe a minute ago. The night class student followed his scent and found some day class students surrounding him.

"Tsk, tsk. Hear I thought you day class students couldn't get any dumber. Don't you know each of you has a night class buddy? A student that will come and kick your ass if it is deemed necessary. You see the kid you're bullying? You've been doing it a long time and frankly I'm tired of it. Leave him alone or I will start intervening and you will wish you had never laid eyes on Miku again." The day class students didn't seem to buy his lie. They simply rolled their eyes with sneer and went back to what they were doing before. The moment one of the bully's fists went for the musician, Kanon was there, holding the fist.

"Did I speak Russian or something? I don't think I did since I only use it when talking to my grandmother. Oh well, I warned you either way." The day class students didn't even see it coming. Within a minute they were all on the ground groaning in pain.

"Now what have we learned you neanderthals? What? Oh, yes. No more fucking with Miku. Lesson over. Go back to your pathetic lives now, I'm tired of looking at you." Kanon watched the students leave before turning around to Miku with a small smile.

"That was fun, do you get bullied often, little one?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:22 pm

Damn bastards were getting smarter. Then again, they had been at this for years now so they probably knew him all to well. Miku had been trapped against a wall and they jocks were starting to close in on him... Then his voice rang out, "Kanon?"

Before he even had a chance to pull his guitar case up to defend himself Kanon was in front of him and the other teens were on the ground... Oh there would be hell to pay later. And Kanon thought all of that was fun?! He sat his case on the ground and leaned against it, giving Kanon a small worried look, "Almost every day. It'll only get worse now though... There's a reason my band mates don't hang around me, ya know? Things will get worse... You would have been better off just letting me deal with them..." Despite how bad the situation looked, Miku could handle his own in a fight. He'd done so many times...

"... But thanks... It's a first." Miku shouldered his guitar case and looked to Kanon questioningly, "Little early for you to be up and prowling isn't it? What are you doing?" The guitarist started walking towards his original destination, knowing full well that Kanon was going to follow him there. Maybe he would enjoy a private guitar session?
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:32 pm

"If the daylight didn't kill me I would be out earlier. Lucky for me today was overcast...they shouldn't be allowed to come near you, let alone touch you. Perhaps I can find a solution for that. It would take some talking with my parents and an earful from both Kisaki and Miko. Still, you need to be protected. I will do my best to do it too. Even if I have to sneak into their dorms in the middle of the night to avenge you. They will eventually learn not to mess with you." Kanon didn't like what he was discovering. The more he learned, the more it troubled him. Miku was not only talented but beautiful...and smelled amazing. No...the vampire would protect him, even if he had to claim that Miku was a blood doll to the entire vampiric community.

"So what are you doing out here? Going to play your guitar perhaps? I would very much enjoy accompanying you. It would be nice to hear you play."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:20 pm

Miku frowned and finally stopped and turned to Kanon, "Listen... I really appreciate it. But you don't know me, why are you doing this?" Miku's eyes showed that Kanon was severely confusing him and not in the good way. The blonde sighed and shook his head, turning back away and continuing, "Sorry, I'm just not use to people actually giving a damn... Just... don't butt in too much, it is my life still ya know?" He tried to offer him a half smile and slowed down to walk next to the other, not something he usually did with people.

"I am going to be playing though... it echos beautifully in the train yard. You're more than welcome to listen if you still want..." After what he said he wasn't so sure Kanon would want to, but Kanon was fucking with his world. This reality, this life he lived, if one could call it that, was all he had, he didn't want it leaving him all of a sudden with nothing to replace what had been lost.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:49 pm

"I want to know you. I want to know everything about you. You intrigue me. So much so that is hard to get you out of my head. It's a dangerous thing the hold you have...you just don't know. I will protect you, whether you want me to or not." Kanon smiled softly at Miku's falling into step. The teen was so odd. Maybe this was what the old tomes referred to as, blood courting. Where a human had blood so inticing that it could make a vampire abandon everything. The rules, the life they lived...all to be with the human. In most cases the vampire would eventually be driven insane from the smell and drain the human...in all others it had the humans being turned.

There was only one case that didn't end in either of those. Although most could argue that point toward the end of Vlad's life. Vladimir had a human named Anya. It was written that Anya had blood courted Vladimir and as a result he kept her close to him. Treating her as a younger sister instead of a lover. Many speculated that was how Vladimir saved himself from the fate of insanity and the death of Anya...although toward the end of his life Vlad did go off the deep end and Anya did end up dead because of him. Regardless, he was still listed as the one exception. Kanon could only hope he didn't end up as another statistic in their history books.

"You find the most secluded spots Miku...I am impressed. Do you often wander around aimlessly looking for these places or do you just have that good of luck?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:06 am

"Well... I wouldn't consider myself lucky by no means. I guess I hunt them down... I don't like to be around people usually." Miku rounded a corner and then there it was, his beautiful graffiti wall, surrounded by old box cars and just pure amazingness in his eyes. It was the perfect place to practice or sing his little, empty heart out. "Here we are, you think my concerts are good, wait till you hear an acoustic here."

The blonde started strumming a slow, sad tune. Each cord echoed beautifully between the hollow walls of the box cars, amplifying it in a way electronics could never dream of touching. He hummed along a bit to the tune, the lyrics were in his head, but he was no where close to sharing such a personal song with Kanon just yet. No matter how much the other teen wanted to know him, he wasn't sure he wanted the other to know him. What if he only took pity on him and that was why he stayed around? No... Kanon was going to have to do more then just say he wanted to know him and be around him...

When his song ended, he turned back to Kanon, his eyes locking with the others, "So... what do you think?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:13 am

Kanon sat down across from Miku and listened as he started to play. The walls made the sound even more lonesome and sad. It was something that went into Kanon's core, like it was how Miku was as a person...sad and lonely but not wanting to admit it. The blonde was shrouded in mystery and the vampire wanted to unveil him. When the song ended, Kanon was surprised by the feeling of wanting to hug Miku.

"It was good...deep, sad. Reminds me of times long past. Lost days. It's beautiful. Did you write the tune yourself?" Why couldn't he just walk away from him? His desire to be near Miku was only getting stronger with each new piece of information. Damn his smell...damn him and the grasp that firmly held Kanon in place.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:38 am

Miku smiled a genuine smile, "I did. I've been working on it for years. It's almost ready to be played." When Miku thought about how long he really had been writing and practicing the song... it sent a sharp pain through his chest, making his heart feel like it was thumping slowly but hard. Kanon seemed to be bringing that out more and more lately, even without being around.

"I'm glad you like it though... gives me some hope for everyone else too." Again Miku started strumming, but it wasn't anything in particular, just music. "So tell me about yourself. How is it one of the famous night students came to be so interested in the most hated student on this campus?" Miku sometimes laughed internally at how disliked he really was, most of the other students probably didn't have a reason other than he was an easy target.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum