Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knives and pens

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Knives and pens - Page 3 Empty Re: Knives and pens

Post  Miku Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:46 pm

The guitarist propped himself up on his elbow, looking at Kanon with his eye brow arched, "Do I really seem that shallow to you? Someone like me who refuses to get close to anyone, you're funny." Miku gave him a kurt nod and flopped back to his back, staring up at the now dark ceiling in Kanon's room. The idea of doing something like that for a thrill had never crossed his mind. Everything he did was life threatening and would just end everything if he was lucky, or unlucky as far as Kanon was concerned.

"Right now, it's too early to say anyways... We haven't known each other for a super long time and you still don't know everything you want to about me. Could you really be with someone you hardly know?" Sure Kanon knew some things about him, but that was just the basics, nothing that made him who he was.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:58 pm

Kanon moved over onto his stomach as Miku talked. He didn't know what to say to that. He had before but he didn't want to tell him that. "To be honest? If I felt that it was someone I wanted to be with and I had such a chemistry with them? Yeah...I would. If you felt that someone was just it for you then wouldn't you want to be with them in the most intimate way possible? To become a part of them, even for a little bit?" Kanon would within a heart beat. If the connection was there and the spark then he would...he just wondered if Miku carried that spark.

"Sorry. Maybe I'm a romantic that way but I believe that some people were just meant to be and to wait when it's obvious that they were made for eachother is just wrong."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:32 pm

"As odd as this may sound coming from me, I'm not for those kind of risk. I don't like change, people coming and going... It's part of life, I know, but part of me would just rather be alone as to feel that kind of pain." Again. He thought the last word to himself... His mind wandered to his parents... Miku wondered sometime, if his parents were still alive if he would be like this. A shell looking for a short moment of feeling, if he would still be bullied, if he would try being with someone he hardly knew, if he could love that person without fear for the future.

"But if two people were made for each other, then no matter what that wait would be worth it wouldn't it? After a few years, most people can't even imagine a life without those kind of people. Not until they're already gone, anyways..." Miku faked a yawn and rolled to his side, facing away from Kanon, he didn't want to him to see if he got upset. It happened randomly sometimes, usually people weren't around him though. Kanon was hitting quite a few cords today, it was weighing heavy on him and he just wanted to sleep it off now...

He did doze off eventually, but woke up only a few hours later. He sat up, confused by his surroundings... but then saw Kanon and remembered. He was hiding from Kanon's brother. A chill ran through him, like thinking about it was a bad thing... but then he realized that it was actually quite cold in the room. He curled back under the blankets, but still warmth never came to him, what the hell? Finally he gave up and just laid there, starting at the back of Kanon's sleeping form. He looked quit warm... maybe if he just moved a little closer...

Miku let his hand reach out and touch between his shoulder blades, the skin there wasn't warm or cold, it was just... perfect. It was an odd feeling and was hard to explain, but he found himself liking it. His heart thumped heavily in his chest as he scooted himself closer. It was an odd sort of relief that washed over him, slowly he felt warmth spreading through him... Without much thought he let his head rest between Kanon's shoulder blades and happily let Kanon's odd body heat lull him back to sleep...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:42 am

Kanon felt himself relax into sleep but woke up the next morning to find Miku against him. The warmth of him felt wonderful, enough for him to turn around and put his arm over Miku. It was so peaceful and normal feeling that it worried Kanon. He didn't know what was happening. Did he really find the one made for him? A human? Even if he was, the vampire found himself falling more for him.

"You really do amaze me little one..." He could keep him here forever...well almost. Then his phone started going off. Dammit, it was going to wake up Miku.

"Yes Kisaki?...No. I'm in my room and I wish to be left alone. I will see you at dinner...goodbye...good. bye. Kisaki. Kisaki. Kisaki...Kisaki! Goodbye." The teen hung up on his angry brother and curled back into Miku once more.

"He needs to take a long walk off a short bridge."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:42 pm

A soft sigh escaped him when Kanon's arm came over him, not even realizing that Kanon was awake and now holding him. A ringing phone and Kanon's annoyed voice was what had pulled him from his dreamless sleep... "Hmm...? Mnn..." Miku shook his head a bit so that his eyes would be hidden behind a curtain of hair and then hid behind Kanon's arm. Despite there being next to no light in the room, he just had no interest in seeing the world today. Things were comfortable next to his... friend. Yes, Kanon was his friend, his one and only. The other teen next to him gave a damn about him, would give him the time of day... Well night, since that was the only time he saw him.

"I must agree... Let's push him off our cliff later..." The blonde turned to further hide against Kanon. This feeling was familiar but it had been forever since he had felt it, but he was willing to ignore it for now. Kanon wouldn't bother him about it, he was good like that, and part of why Miku was trusting him...

"What time is it anyways... It doesn't feel like I've slept at all..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:24 am

Kanon smiled softly and allowed Miku to hide from the world in his arms. It was a nice feeling, not one he was quite familiar with but...nice. "I don't know...uh, It's around three. We haven't too long, I could sleep a bit longer. Would you like to try it again? Dinner isn't for another eleven hours so we have plenty of time. I even have a mini fridge that has some stuff in it if you're hungry." Though Kanon hoped Miku wasn't. He wanted the teen to stay right where he was.

"You make sleeping very easy by the way...I feel quite at ease little one."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:51 am

Miku laughed sleepily, "You kidding? I love sleep more than I love a rush of danger... it's peaceful." He took a deep breath before happily settle in against Kanon.

"You know, it's strange. You're not really the slightest bit warm, but I feel warm next to you... Mm... I must be tired still, don't mind me." He closed his eyes and let sleep just take him, he wasn't going to fight it. And he was quite content in his dreamless sleep next to Kanon. He felt like he could stay asleep forever like this in Kanon's arm... Things felt like it didn't matter.

A knock drug him from sleep again, it was a woman's voice, calling for Kanon to wake and get ready for dinner... Wow had they slept that long? Miku shift in Kanon's arms, poking his tummy to wake hin up. He didn't wanna speak in case the person calling Kanon was still there.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:30 pm

Kanon woke up to his cousin calling him to get up. God he didn't want to. Though he moved to get up. Without thinking he kissed Miku's forehead. He didn't even question it. "I do not want to get up...maybe after dinner I could sneak over to your dorm. Night class students are allowed there. I could even bring some food for you since you kind of missed out on it all." The vampire was switching into a pair of dress pants with a button down shirt, though the shirt hung open still.

"I liked this...perhaps we should do this more often too..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:47 pm

Miku stared at Kanon nearly dumbfounded, had he just kissed him? Well, granted, it was his forehead, but still! He was ever diligent to hide his emotions though, moving to sit up and watch Kanon dress and move about his room. The other wanted to come over tonight?

"You brother wont throw a tantrum? I mean... I don't mind but he didn't sound to thrilled earlier about a locked door." The guitarist also started moving about to get dressed, making sure he had everything as he waited for Kanon to tell him how to get out of here, "Don't worry about food, I've got a mini fridge in my dorm. I lucked out and got one of the better private dorms since my grades are so high." Not many people knew just how smart Miku really was, but often times he acted like a zombie so it wasn't hard to see why.

"SO I guess I'll see you on the other side then? Try not to have too much fun without me." He smirked playfully at his friend, he liked this. Whatever they were, he liked it.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:08 am

Kanon smiled at Miku and led him out of the dorms. Dinner was...the same as it always was. But this time he went to Miku's dorm room. It took awhile to find it but eventually he did. He knocked softly, not caring that a few early risers were staring at him. He was excited though. He was going to see Miku's room. The cave in which his courter lived.

"Hey~ I brought you some dinner just in case. It's chicken with some port wine sauce and some asparagus and a baked potato. The other box is my rare steak with a baked potato and salad. I grabbed a couple sodas from the vending machine downstairs....oh and my stuff for tomorrow." Kanon knew he was rambling again but he didn't care. Miku was just about used to it by now.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:31 am

His room was cluttered by no means, in fact he was normally quite tidy, but he didn't want Kanon finding out anything he wasn't ready for him to learn yet. So his parents memorial pictures were moved to his closet and only the family pictures remained. As Miku stared into them though, it wasn't hard for him to tell none of them were recent. He could look in a mirror and tell he'd been all but forced to grow up fast without them. He could only hope Kanon wouldn't take much notice...

A knock at his door pulled him away from his thoughts, he opened his door just a crack only to see Kanon and then gladly let him in. "Welcome to my room. Thanks for the food, I actually hadn't had a chance to eat yet." Which was true, he was too busy expertly hiding most of his life. He didn't want or need Kanon's pity. He took the food from Kanon and lead him to the tiny table in the corner. Miku had all but transformed his room into a mini house in his three years here. He was thankful that the school let him stay here year round

"So how did everything go?" Miku went ahead and started nibbling at his food, watching Kanon closely as he watched the other take in everything that was his room.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:29 pm

Miku's room was different then he was expecting yet oddly just as it should be. The teen wondered around looking at the photos, noticing that not a one was recent. Kanon's theory of Miku's parents no longer being in his life was more solidified. Still, he didn't say anything as he sat down and started to much on a piece of his steak.

"I like your room...except for that. You don't have black out curtains do you? Does the sun reach your bed?" That would be bad if Miku's room didn't have a safe place for him to hide. He didn't want to roast to death while the blonde was in class and come back to a corpse...and then have to deal with his family.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:16 pm

Miku couldn't help but notice Kanon's reaction, he must have made his own decisions on his past, at least he didn't put them out there in words. Something he was still ever grateful for, it just made things between them easier. As easy as things could be between a daredevil and an over-protective friend anyways.

"Black out curtains? I have these, they block out heat and the sun decently. I don't like to be blinded in the morning,so my bed is in the darkest corner of my room... and it's a canopy." The teen pulled back his curtain to show him the even thicker curtains behind them. Miku wasn't a fan of the blinding sun after being surrounded by darkness all night. Plus he found it amusing to play guitar in the hidden sanctuary of his canopy bed. "I'm guessing you'll be staying here while I'm in class tomorrow? May be nice coming back to someone.

"So, what would you like to do tonight? I've still got quite a while before I'll be tired enough for bed."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:14 pm

"That's good...hmm, what to do. Well, We could watch something or play a game..." Or make out but he didn't suggest it. Kanon didn't want to come off as that kind of guy. He munched a bit on his food looking around. There had to be something to do.

"What would you like to do? I'm up for anything." The vampire looked over at Miku, giving him his full attention. It made him wonder what Miku did when he stayed in his room. Surely the other had to have something to do.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:51 pm

Miku shrugged and pushed his plate away from him, "I'm a dull person my friend. I live a quiet dull life playing guitar and writing lyrics for the band. I'm not normally even in here most days... I stay out late doing things I shouldn't until I come back and pass out..." Kanon really brought it out in the open to him that he didn't have much of a life. It would be his luck, he'd die young of heart failure due to all the adrenaline rushes he inflicted upon himself.

"... I do have a healthy movie collection though, I tend to watch a lot of them when I can't sleep. Here, come pick something out, my bed makes for a great lounge... I like hiding, if you couldn't tell."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:33 am

Kanon smiled at Miku and set his things down to pick out a movie. He didn't know what movie so he just grabbed one. "Is Raise Your Voice alright? I've never seen it." Kanon put the movie and came by to curl up next to Miku. He was really happy that the blonde was letting him in. Finally he had someone and it only made him want to be around him more. Kanon realized very fast he was falling for Miku...shit that could end badly.

"So what is this movie about anyway?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:49 am

Miku sat on his bed while he watched Kanon pick a movie... Raise Your Voice. Shit. No. No... this would be okay, so long as he dodged the car crashing scene. Not hard, just go grab something to drink the come back when the noise had all stopped.

"Yeah it's fine." Miku settled in with Kanon, deciding to let the commercials so he could debrief him on the movie, "A girl trying to find the confidence to sing again, more or less, and her struggles along the way." He couldn't bring himself to say why, it hurt too much as it reminded him of his own parents deaths. A death that to this day he couldn't figure out how he'd escaped it.

He started the movie, watching it as intently as Kanon until the part just after the concert. He could feel a shiver itching to hit him as he shifted to get up, "... I'm gonna get something to drink. Do you want something?" Despite the fact Miku had a water bottle not to far from reach, he still got up, grabbing the bottle in case Kanon tried to foil him. He left the security of his canopy bed, a chill running through him as he listened to the scene. He chugged his water bottle and filled it again, only to drink at least half of it down. Why didn't he just turn this movie down, claim it was bad and wasn't worth watching... It was a great movie before everything had happened, now? Not so much.

The teen came back when he deemed it safe. His nerves were calmed and he felt ready to watch the rest of the movie. He crawled back into the bed and back into his spot, seeing the main character in the hospital reminded him of himself a few years ago, except nobody was at his bedside... Miku paled a bit at the memory, but was hopeful that Kanon wouldn't pay much attention to it.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:35 am

Kanon watched the movie until Miku got up...he had a drink already so why-the teen didn't have time to ask before Miku was gone. Then came the car crash...was that somehow important? Did Miku lose his family in one? Perhaps...but Kanon wasn't going to mention it. When he back Kanon put his arm over Miku.

"You were acting like you were cold...thought I could warm you up." Smiling softly the vampire returned to watching the movie. He wasn't about to admit he'd seen the chinks in his friend's armor. That would do no one any good. Miku would tell him when he felt ready.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:47 am

"I'm alright... but thanks." Kanon was catching on... he could see it. Oh well, one person could have their ideas. Maybe someday he would tell him, but probably not unless he himself was dying. Somebody had to know his full story, right? For now, Miku would keep on living like usual, on the edge. Though his parents anniversary was coming up... On the night of his first and only vocal concert, no less. It would be a fitting tribute to them he thought, he'd only been perfecting the song and lyrics for the last year now...

The movie went as fast as it had came. Secretly, Miku was glad the movie was over, he loved to hate that film now. "So... what'd you think?" In truth, he was curious. Kanon's face through the whole movie offered no clue to how he'd taken the movie. If he had to guess, he seemed quite interested.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:18 am

"It's good...sad but good. I feel bad for the girl. I mean losing the person she loved most in an accident but survive herself? The guilt she must have felt. It's truly an amazing thing she managed to get passed it...or at least not hate herself forever. I like it. I can see why you have it now. Is there anything else you want to watch or would you rather nap a little? You still have a few hours to go before you have to go to class." Kanon was all for cuddling and going to sleep. He was oddly comfortable with Miku and that made him want to snuggle. How odd that snuggling would be his desire. Miku made him want to do the weirdest things.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:34 am

Miku wished he could be more like her, to finally just... move forward a little and accept it. To feel without putting himself in danger.

"Nah... unfortunately I need sleep for class." The blonde stretched and started stripping down to his boxers, waiting for Kanon to join him under the covers after. This time he didn't hesitate to curl into Kanon's arms. It was safe here, he never wanted to leave... He didn't know what it was about him, but he was thinking that maybe it was time for him to change his ways. It would be nice for someone to know him completely... Soon. Yeah, he'd tell him soon. Until then, he was gonna cling to moments like this.

"G'night Kanon... Thank you for coming to stay with me for the night." Whatever made Kanon wanna be around him, he hoped it never changed.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:46 am

Kanon nodded and stripped down before crawling back into bed. He smiled softly at Miku as he held him. It was moments like this that made him notice how much he adored the blonde. How was it that the feelings he had were so far developed in such a short amount of time?

"Anytime. Just say the word and I'm there..." Kanon fell asleep quickly and didn't awake until he heard Miku coming through the door. Were his classes already over?

"What time is it? Did you already go to class?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:02 am

Morning came all to quickly. He was severely tempted to just skip classes, but he didn't need or want the questions that would come with it. So he unwrapped himself from Kanon and his blankets and shuffled around getting ready for school. Before he left, he made sure the curtains in his room were pulled shut on his window as well as his bed. It would be nice and dark for Kanon all day.

He was slightly surprised when he came backafter aclasses and Kanon was only just waking up, "Yeah, classes are over. You sleep well?" Miku tossed his uniform jacket away from himself and loosened his tie. The uniforms were too constricting, so he never hesitated to toss the dreaded thing off in favor of his own clothing. The fact that Kanon was in the room and watching him never even fazed him, he didn't have much to hide afterall.

"Much better... We need more casual days at school. So, cliff diving is out today, the Headmaster is out roaming the grounds, he know everything I swear... Wanna be normal and go walking around town?" The cliffs would be suspicious, however the town would not be.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:02 pm

Kanon yawned at him and nodded. Okeh, he could go out. "Sure we could go for a walk, and that man does know all." The teen got up and started to get his clothes on. He moved toward his phone and realized Miko had called him twice and Kisaki had called several times. Fuck.

"Why can't they just let me go? I swear if I don't check in every five minutes they flip. Ugh...so where do you want to go?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:10 pm

Miku smiled softly at Kanon's annoyance, "It just shows they care, albeit maybe a bit too much." They started walking from his room and through the building. The clouds had been rolling in all day, making the day gloomy and prefect in his opinion. "How about we go to town? It's hardly even a mile away from the school and there's an amazing coffee shop there."

The road that lead to the tiny town hardly ever had traffic going through it, but they had still built a pathway for people to walk to and from the school. He supposed that they didn't want to take any risks of student deaths or hit a runs. "It's been a while since I've been into town, I normally end up waiting for my band to go together for a show, but most of the stores and things are closed... I don't imagine you really ever get a chance to get out to the town with your schedule, huh?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum