Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knives and pens

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Knives and pens - Page 5 Empty Re: Knives and pens

Post  Miku Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:48 pm

His friends words made him smile, he knew how lucky he was now to have someone like Kanon in his life. His parents would have approved of him, he was sure of it. He could only hope that they would be happy with the choice he was making. They'd want him to be happy, and well... Kanon did that for him. He was the only one who did actually. Everyone else was fake or didn't like him in the first place.

"When I get out of here, I wanna burn an incense for my parents... Today was the anniversary of their accident. Guess I need to get my stuff moved too." Miku laid his head on Kanon's shoulder and closed his eyes. He was tired, he had his man, and the medication they'd been feeding him was finally kickign in. It was going to be a long day and night of sleep for him. When he woke up, a nurse was pulling out the needles from his arm and bandaging him. "What's going on...?" His mouth dry dry and his voice croaked, the nurse smiled gently at him and handed him some water.

"You're getting ready to go home Akiharu, your friend went to go take care of all the paperwork. and then will be back to get you. I'm just gonna bandage you up then help you get dressed on in a chair." She further went to explain that he would be using a wheelchair for a while but could switch to crutches whenever he was ready. Miku just nodded to show he understood, waiting for Kanon to come back and get him. He was ready to be in his new home and back into his own clothing, hell even being in a real bed was exciting for him. When Kanon came through the door he almost wanted to jump on him, but he knew it was impossible with his leg. So he settled for smiling at him, "Good morning, are we good to go home now?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:51 am

Kanon stayed with Miku while his parents made sure that the blonde was put into the night classes. When it was time for him to get released, the vampire worked all night with his father and brother to move Miku's things into his room. Then and only then was he allowed to take his mate home. "Yes, we are taking you home. Come along my dear Akiharu...it was listed on your transcripts. You ready to lay in an amazing bed?" Kanon knew the teen was but when he got him to their now shared dorm room he lead him to the piano which had his parents' pictures and memorial on it.

"You wanted to light an incense for them? Here...I thought piano was an apppropriate place for them." Kanon held out two pieces of incense for Miku.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue May 03, 2011 6:54 pm

The teen arched an eyebrow at Kanon, he hadn't heard his real name in so long it was odd to him now. Normally he would have corrected the person saying it, but Kanon was different. Kanon had used the word 'mates' before, so he could only assume that was truly why he didn't care. Though the idea of them being called mates made him chuckle internally. They'd never even really kissed yet, let alone sleep together...

All that mattered to him now was getting out of this boring hospital and into Kanon's room and bed. Sharing the hospital bed had been nice, but they just weren't as comfortable as a real bed. Truth be known though, he was getting pretty tired of laying in bed all of the time. He was pretty sure Kanon wouldn't mind walking around with him as he hobbled on crutches, he did have to show him around after all. It seemed Kanon had a small plan though. His things were already in his new home and his parents memorial was sitting on the piano... Miku couldn't help but smile sadly as he moved from the wheel chair to the playing bench, taking one of the incense and lighting, "You can light the other, I think they would have liked you if they'd ever had the chance to meet you." He smiled and turned back to place the incense, watching the smoke dance away from the stick in silence...

Miku had long since gotten over crying for them, that time a few days ago had been the first in years. But that was more for Kanon than them, even now that he was sharing this moment with someone it didn't bother him. But it wasn't hard to see that their deaths still weighed heavily on him, "Ne Kanon... They sent crutches with me too, wanna walk around the school? I'm sorry... I've been cooped up what feels like forever."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed May 04, 2011 1:00 am

Kanon sat down next to Miku and lit the other incense for his parents. He hoped they would approve of him if he were still alive. It would have made Kanon's day to know that. "You want to get moving then? Yeah. We can go get some food if you like or I could show you around the dorms...although I wouldn't expect a real warm welcome from most the other students. You are human and they aren't really keen on having you in here. Not that I care. I'll fight anyone who dares try to do something against you." The vampire's face darkened a moment before he got up and grabbed Miku's crutches. He could show his...boyfriend? around. There was a lounge and the normal dining area...oh and there was the gym. Truly, the night class was spoiled. There was also the formal dining room where they had Sunday dinner. It was a pain at times but it was required. Miku had to attend them now too. Perhaps he could get Miko to sit on Miku's other side during dinner.

"What would you like to see first?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun May 08, 2011 10:56 pm

Miku wasn't surprised to hear that the night class students weren't thrilled about him, it wasn't anything different from the day classes for him. So he just shrugged and took his crutches from Kanon, standing carefully as he did, "It's nothing new for me, I'm not a popular guy. Excluding my number one fan, of course." He gave the other a smile as they left the room. For the most part, any students they passed paid him no attention, this was something Miku was completely fine with.

"Are you hungry? I wouldn't mind grabbing some food... I don't mind just roaming either, but chances are I'm gonna to get worn out quickly on these crutches." He already wasn't a fan of these crutches, but he didn't want to be wheeled around in a chair either.

The pair made their way to the dining area, grabbing a quick meal before continuing their wandering. They even bumped into Miko who happily greeted the pair but was still quick to scamper off as she had 'plans'. Miku shook his head, "This feels so normal... Hard to believe that just a month ago we were 'sneaking' around to hang out..." And now they were somewhat of a couple, an implied mated pair, despite never sleeping together or even kissing. It made him chuckle a bit as they started walking/hobbling to wherever it was they where going, he was happy, genuinely happy with whatever it was he shared with Kanon.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun May 08, 2011 11:23 pm

Kanon smiled at Miku and nodded. He would get some food. It was quite nice being able to go out with Miku. The vampire was liking it greatly. His sister was happy to see them but ran off quickly. Kanon knew what her plans were and he didn't want to think of his sister doing that sort of thing with her boyfriend. Who ironically happened to be an ex of his. Not that Kanon minded, he was in love with the blonde next to him.

"What are you chuckling about?" Miku's laugh was beautiful, even his chuckles made Kanon smile. God if Miku knew how much he cared he might have been a little...uncomfortable. They were walking by the gym and the taller student made a detour into it.

"I want to show you the pool. It's amazing. Our gym is underground so we have a bit of luxury. There's the gym equipment and stuff but we also have a huge hot tub down here and a sauna to relax in, though most don't use it. As a race vampires aren't much for sauna's but it's in here because there were a few who did actually use it."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun May 08, 2011 11:37 pm

Miku followed Kanon into the gym, "Us, how easy but complicated it is and how quickly things changed... And I'm okay with it. I couldn't imagine it any other way now." Before Kanon his life didn't have much meaning, but it did now. Kanon was filling that hole in his chest, something he was sure the other probably knew he was doing. He hoped that someday he'd finally gather the nerve to tell him though. Maybe after he'd healed up a bit more.

"You guys really are spoiled, but it makes up for not being able to go outside I guess. I can't wait for my leg to heal up, I'll just come here to swim instead of the cliffs." Miku moved over to one of the benches and sat down, patting the spot next to him so Kanon would join him, "I could definitely get used to this... I'm not much for day time hours anyways." He let himself lean against Kanon as he rested a bit, "We may wanna head back soon, I probably shouldn't over do it... And I like the idea of being able to lay next to you on a real bed rather than fearing pushing you out of a hospital bed."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun May 08, 2011 11:58 pm

Kanon sat down on the bench next to Miku and smiled. "It is nice here. I don't usually come down here though. It's too easy to...uh, get caught. It's hard to explain but once mated we only have that one person. Before finding a mate though we are a bit...uh...promiscuous? More often then not when it's only two people, things often happen. It's a soul bonding that makes a mate, not sex. We aren't doing it all over the place so you don't have to worry about that. But you will find people making out which is no different then the day class from what I hear." He leaned back against the seat and nodded towards a couple of teens leaning against the pool edge.

"Those two are often found here and then heading off to one of their rooms. And despite how my brother is, I'm horrified to know he is one of the most active students in 'recreational activities'." Kanon shuddered a bit. He didn't want to know how active Kisaki's sex life was. But he felt the need to let Miku know he wasn't so...active.

"I've only had five people...unlike the rest of my class I think sex is more then just sex...sorry. That was probably a weird detour from my original statement of not coming down here often."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon May 09, 2011 12:21 am

"Promiscuous huh? Should have known." He stuck his tongue out at Kanon, letting him know he was just playing around. The thought of Kanon sleeping with other people had never crossed his mind. It did however make him think on his own sex life... "No worries, it was bound to come up sooner or later. Personally I've only ever been with three people. Unfortunately the first two... we were just using each other, my last beau if I had to guess the chemistry was there, it just never went anywhere since I was the way I am and they wanted more. I just couldn't give them everything."

Miku moved to stand and waited for Kanon to join him before starting back towards their room, "So the 'soul binding' you mentioned before. Is it unusual between a human and a vampire? You're sure that you haven't just missed another vampire elsewhere? Not that I want you to find someone else, I'm just curious." They were back inside of his room as he asked his question. The blonde put his crutches up before hopping to the bed and laying down, waiting for Kanon to join him so he could curl up next time him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon May 09, 2011 12:32 am

Kanon figured Miku had had others but he noticed the unsettling resemblance to Miku's last relationship to the one they had. At first the blonde didn't want him around at all...but he had opened up to Miku. They were close and they were bonded. Or at least they would be once Miku opened his heart up to Kanon. Kanon was commited and that was just as bad. Unless Miku rejected him completely, he would stay with him.

"Sure. There could be many compatible people out there for me to bond with but I choose you. No one else will do for me. There is a very good chance a vampire out there could mate with me but they'll find someone that fits them better. Someone that they just feel complete with. That's when we know it's the real thing and it's not just a bond we forced." Kanon moved into the bed after Miku and opened his arms for the other to cuddle into.

"I don't doubt I was made for you...there is no one else out there for me as far as I'm concerned. And as for your question, it is extremely odd for a vampire to mate with a human. Well, mate and the human survive."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon May 09, 2011 12:54 am

The teen happily moved into Kanon's arms, sighing in content as they settled down, "You're good for me... I can't see myself wanting to be apart from you. Hell I didn't want to after you were hit by that car saving me. I wanted to see you but your family just wouldn't let me... then there was Kisaki, I didn't know what he would do to you, but he made sure that I knew what would become of me if I ever came around you... It was hard, and I hated it." Miku did his best to keep himself from getting overly upset, but his whole week had been hard and was finally starting to catch up to him. The only problem now, was he didn't have the luxury of his own room to have a break down. Then again, if Kanon was really his mate, there would be no hiding his feelings from him anyways...

The blonde sighed and just nuzzled his head against Kanon's chest, taking in his scent as he did so. "You don't have to worry though... I'm not going anywhere, everyone else can go to hell now for all I care..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon May 09, 2011 1:17 am

"I tried to get to you after that accident but I just couldn't get you to come out and see me. At least you are here now and not going anywhere." Kanon snuggled up into Miku and sighed happily. This was the way he wanted things. After a few minutes, the vampire moved slightly and nudged Miku's head with his nose to get him to look up at him.

"Hey, Miku?" Kanon smiled softly when he saw the brown orbs look up at him. Leaning in close, he kissed Miku lightly on the lips. It made his heart race a bit and Kanon loved it. Miku had soft lips.

"Thank you for letting me in."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon May 09, 2011 1:30 am

Any person, whether or not they feared death, would have avoided someone after the threat Kisaki made and practically had carried out. But Kanon wasn't mad at him for it anymore, not now that he knew the whole story. He was glad to know that it hadn't damaged their relationship too badly. Kanon's voice had again pulled him from his thoughts though, "Hmm?" It wasn't long after that that Kanon's lips found his. It sent chill through him and made his heart flutter, it was a rare feeling indeed.

When they parted, Miku could feel himself blushing softly. He hadn't expected such a simple kiss to spark such a strong feeling from him, but Kanon was different. Kanon was his mate. There wasn't a part in him that doubted this. After all, Kanon stuck with him thick through thin and accepted him for him. Miku was slightly ashamed he couldn't claim the same, but that would never happen again, he'd make sure of it.

"Thank you for sticking with me to help me open up..." This time Miku leaned up to kiss him, he liked how their lips felt together. He knew they couldn't do much more than kiss for now, but he was damn well going to enjoy doing it.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon May 09, 2011 1:54 am

Kanon happily kissed Miku back when he found the others lips on his own. "Anytime. The moment I met you I knew you were something different. I couldn't have stayed away from you even if I tried. Not that I wanted to. You just drew me in." The teen curled up with Miku and held him as he started to doze off. He couldn't believe how easy it was to just fall asleep with Miku there.

~Sunday~

He was nervous. Miku's first week of night classes was this week and today was Sunday dinner. He worried what the other students would do. Miko had warmed up to him easily and even Kisaki was defending Miku to some other night class students. Although he was betting that was because it wasn't just Miku they were talking about. Kisaki stuck up for family, even if said family mated a mortal but Miku would be family soon too. Even if his siblings were behind him, Kanon worried the others would be rude to Miku.

"I hope dinner goes well...Akiharu? Are you in the shower?" The vampire moved to the bathroom door and knocked softly. He didn't want to barge in on his boyfriend, which had been established a few days ago with an awkward talk as to what they were to each other.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon May 09, 2011 10:57 pm

That and every night after their first kiss had been the best nights of his life. He enjoyed being up all night and sleeping all day with Kanon, it was normal as far as he was concerned. It was Sunday now though, his boyfriend was nervous about the formal dinner... he couldn't lie and say he wasn't either though. It was something he would get use to though. He knew that the others would probably ever see him as an equal, even when he was a vampire himself...

To ease his mind, he shuffled into the bath room and maneuvered into the shower. It wasn't easy with his leg having to hang outside of the shower, but he managed well enough. Kanon knocking on the door had caught him off guard, "Yeah, you can come in if you want." Thankfully, Kanon's shower was connected to a garden tub that had an area for him to prop his leg as he propped himself against the wall. He wasn't proud per say of how he had to shower, but it got the job done and he was hidden for the most part.

"What time is the dinner again? I know we have a few hours still..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue May 10, 2011 12:23 am

Kanon entered and hopped up to sit on the counter in the bathroom. "It's not till seven...Miku do you need any help? From the way your leg is sitting I'd think you'd be about to fall over." The vampire leaned a little toward the shower, only realizing that Miku was naked behind the curtain at that moment. He blushed at his words but never spoke against them. If Miku wanted his help he would give it. Seeing him naked was a bonus...a bonus that would make him blush.

"I hope it goes well. We're having steak tonight so I pray you don't have a weak stomach. The steaks are bloody...very juicy and bloody. It's my favorite Sunday dinner for sure and we only get once every two months."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue May 10, 2011 12:43 am

Miku sighed softly as Kanon offered to help him. He couldn't deny that some help would be great, after all Kanon was his boyfriend it would be alright for him to see him like this. It's be awkward but he would have to play an odd balancing game while trying to wash his hair, "If you want... I warn you now, I'm not the prettiest think you'll ever see." Some of his bruises were still healing, but most of them were turning green and yellow and starting to fade.

He shifted his weight to allow Kanon to either join him or at least allow him room to reach in. Kanon's talk about dinner made him smile, it was kinda cute to see him get so excited about it. "Rare steak? Not a problem with me, I like it that way. It's more tender." Miku certainly didn't have a weak stomach. After Kanon knowing him for so long and seeing so of the crazy things he'd done, he was surprised Kanon thought he had a weak stomach.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed May 11, 2011 12:50 am

Kanon smiled softly and undressed, joining him in the shower. "Wow...they really did a number on you didn't they?" Kanon still moved to get the shampoo and started to wash Miku's hair. He was admiring his boyfriend's body despite the fact that it was marred with bruises. The vampire was taking his time, even allowing Miku to lean against him if he wanted.

"I don't think I've ever been this...intimate with someone before. I mean I've been taken to bed and have taken others to bed but it was just sex, you know? This is...different somehow. You have nice hair Akiharu." Kanon smiled softly as he moved the blonde under the water to wash his hair off. It was so normal despite how odd it was for them to be like this.

"So you like rare steak huh? My, my, you're going to be easier to turn into a vampire then normal. You've already got our tastes...for the most part."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed May 11, 2011 1:16 am

Miku happily leaned against his boyfriend, it was comfortable that way. Not to mention Kanon always seemed to be the perfect temperature... "I think I understand that. Considering you're the first person I've shown any amount of affection since my parents... You really like my real name, huh?" Not that Miku minded, but it was still odd to answer to it.

He turned his head a bit so he could look at Kanon nipping playfully at his hand resting on his shoulder, "I bite?" He already knew that Kanon's kind weren't like all the human stories, but he did like to poke fun at it since he'd never truly witnessed how they acted first hand. Well, unless he counted the time Kanon almost bit him...

"Thank you for helping, I'm ready for this thing to be goneso moments like this wont be so much 'business'."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed May 11, 2011 1:34 am

Kanon grinned a little and moved to Miku's shoulder, nipping it softly. "We do...and if you bite me I can not promise I won't bite back." The teen put the conditioner into his boyfriend's hair before wrapping his arms around Miku's midsection.

"Having these moments less business would be fun..." Despite knowing they couldn't be less business yet, Kanon still started to kiss Miku's neck softly, moving his hands to scratch at his stomach. He wanted to make it less business...oh so bad he did.

"I can't wait for that. Sadly we must hurry a little...can't be late for dinner."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed May 11, 2011 6:50 pm

His eyes closed as he felt Kanon's lips on him, it truly was an addicting feeling for only having felt it for a few days. It was almost becoming better than that feeling that he got from jumping. Guess it went to show Kanon really was meant for him, and he would suffer anything to be with him.

He let his hair be rinsed out as Kanon spoke. He knew he was right, but already he knew he wasn't going to be a fan of these diners. They got out of the shower and quickly started to dry themselves off, "So why do we have these dinners?" Miku was generally curious about vampires and their way of life. He'd never seen Kanon drink blood, but he knew he had to. He could always tell when he had because he was a bit more playful and bouncy. It wasn't something he wanted to change either.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed May 11, 2011 9:38 pm

Kanon got out of the shower with Miku and started to dry off. What Miku asked wasn't something he'd really thought about. He'd always had Sunday dinner with his family.

"We always have. For as long as I can remember we've had Sunday dinner. It goes back to Vladimir's time. He believe that although we were a solitary race and despised the wolves, we could learn something from them. Normally, vampires live alone till we find a mate but Vlad liked the idea of a family mentality. So he had our kind come for dinner on Sundays. We kept it up too all these years. We may still be a solitary race but we have Sunday dinner every week without fail to remind ourselves that we are a family...never really thought much about it till now but it's in our history books. Come on, let's head to dinner. Uh...you're gonna have to ask for red wine or punch for dinner otherwise you'll be drinking a different kind of red liquid tonight." kanon finished getting dressed and waited for Miku before opening the door to head down to dinner.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed May 11, 2011 10:26 pm

Another kind of... oh! Blood. Of course. Miku just nodded and finished dressing, following Kanon down to the dinner hall. As they entered the hall he could see several of the other students turning to face them, most of their face's were blank, but a few raised an eyebrow or scoffed and went back to what they were discussing. Miku preferred it that way, he didn't need their approval, only Kanon's. Miko trotted up to them and hugged them both, "Come on, you can sit by me and my beau, I like my company pretty~"

Miko sat on his left and Kanon was on his right. Even though he told himself he didn't care about the others, it was quite a comfort to be between two people who liked him. The waiters came around for everyone's orders, Miku made sure to let them know to get him a glass of wine instead of the usual blood. They thought it was odd, but didn't question it, some vampires were weird after all.

Kisaki came up behind Kanon and put his hands on his shoulders, "Everything going okay, Kanon?" While he spoke, he looked between Kanon, Miku, and Miko, then over the rest of the vampires. He knew they knew better than to cross him, but that didn't mean a few still didn't try. "I hope you enjoy dinner Miku. This is a rare treat for one such as yourself to see." With that he left them to go sit in his own seat.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed May 11, 2011 10:39 pm

Kanon smiled at his sister and allowed her to lead them to their seats. Kisaki had come up to them and wished Miku a good dinner. Not in the best way but still, it was something. Once he was gone a tall blonde came up to them and kissed Miko before hugging Kanon.

"Hello poppets. What was Kisaki doing over here? You know out of you three he was my least favorite to take to bed..."

"Wishing Miku a good dinner...oh, Miku, this is Karyu. Karyu, Kanon's boyfriend Miku. You've had Kisaki? Really Karyu?" Miko introduced her boyfriend as he sat down. It didn't escape anyone's notice that it had meant Kisaki had been with all three Sano children. He still said Miko was his favorite but Kanon was his favorite male.

"Nice to meet you Miku. I hope you like it here and yes, I've had Kisaki. He was the first of you I had actually. Ironic that I went down the age line huh? And Kanon I'm starting to think you like blonde's. Me, Miku, Shinya, and Jyo? That's four out of six and if you haven't noticed, Dai has blonde hair now. It was red when you were with him but still."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed May 11, 2011 11:09 pm

"Nice to meet you too." Miku grinned at his boyfriend as Karyu poked fun at him. Oddly enough, it wasn't all that odd meeting one of Kanon's ex's. Though it was coming to his attention that promiscuous was a very light way to describe the vampires sex drive. Even Kanon had a hard time hiding his desires at times, not that Miku wanted him to hold back... he knew they had to though. For now at least.

Their drinks were sat before them and their dinner followed shortly. Miku waited until he saw everyone else eating before he started. All of a sudden this was becoming more and more nerve wracking. But he did his best not to let it show. Part of him, wondered how they were all drinking blood right now and not wanting to jump on him at the moment...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum