Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lights, Camera, Sushi!

2 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Lights, Camera, Sushi! - Page 11 Empty Re: Lights, Camera, Sushi!

Post  Miku Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:30 am

Miku sighed and came in, "Well... I don't much care for the idea of being with anyone else either... But if we don't fix this..." He didn't wanna voice it. If they didn't fix this, they wouldn't ever be able to happily be together.

"I wanna be with you... And just you. No Yumi, no anyone else. Just you. But we need time to fix this... I was wrong for avoiding you... But I thought I was doing the right thing, considering I didn't know you'd split from Toshiya... So, I'm sorry too." Miku sat next to Kanon and put an arm around him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:51 am

"It took me a good nine months before I even tried dating Toshiya again...and then when he found out you were out and had your memory, he dumped me. He knew where I'd want to be. It just never came to pass." Kanon leaned his head on Miku's shoulder, nuzzling softly into him. He loved this man...he truly did.

"If I asked you to stay and have dinner...or stay the night with me...would you?" It wouldn't even have to be sex, just cuddling. He missed cuddling dearly. Miku made things better.

"Just stay..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:05 am

Miku pulled him into a hug, nuzzling the top of his head as he did. "Of course I would... I'd love to." He let Kanon go, but only because they needed dinner. He was certain neither of them had eaten much today. He knew he was pretty well starved.

"I'll have to go back to my room tonight to get some sleeping clothes... Well wait, all I have are my boxers. Never mind, I'm here for the evening." He'd forgotten their clothing shopping had been cut short. They'd just have to finish tomorrow...

"So... we're still here for a while. What would you like to do?" They'd moved and started picking at their dinner, suddenly he really missed Kanon's cooking. Part of him couldn't wait to be home for that reason.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:12 am

Kanon smiled at Miku's yes. He was thankful for that. But as to what to do? "Umm...I don't know, to be honest. We could always just watch a movie? Or maybe tv?" He didn't really think about what they'd be doing. He'd just been wishing for Miku's presence.

"Uhh...let's see. There's 50 First Dates, Saw 3, Twilight, ugh someone needs to shoot that woman. Wall-E, oh and...Vertigo. So, which do you want to watch?" They weren't that great of choices but there wasn't much else on unless they wanted to pay for pay-per-view.

"We could always watch a ppv if you want. I don't mind." Kanon handed the remote to Miku as he took a bite of his shrimp alfredo. This was normal...he missed normal.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:23 am

Miku cringed at Twilight and Vertigo. "I've have enough of the last two to last me for a while... 50 First Dates wasn't a bad movie..." Really Miku didn't care about movies, he'd be too busy cuddling and paying attention to him. He loved and hated how quickly they could mend, but as long as they were happy and okay in the long run, he couldn't complain.

"Honestly I meant the rest of the week, I really don't wanna go back just yet. It'll be nothing but a firestorm of questions and proddings once we get there..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:27 am

"Likewise for me...Shinya's going to beat me senseless for this one. But...i-if it means you in the end then I'm willing to endure it. Although I don't know what I'm going to do about the restaurant. I closed it down...the lease isn't up for another three months so I suppose I could just open it back up." Kanon found himself entangled with Miku's limbs but found he was quite delighted by it.

"We can live in a bubble for a week...but-promise me. That even if there comes a day that you forget me again...you won't leave me." The man was truly worried about his ex...maybe boyfriend again would ultimately leave him if his memories disappeared again.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:42 am

"Well he'll have to get through me first... no one will be beating on you..." Miku was content with having an arm around him while they ate, the talk of closing the restaurant made him frown, "But you love that place Kanon, why close it down now?" Not that he wouldn't mind having Kanon as his personal chef... but everyone needed to know his food and what it tasted like.

"I promise... I've gotten into the habit of keeping a journal, so hopefully... if it does happen, it wont be so bad." Miku kissed his forehead, "But only only if you promise to give me a second chance without bringing up Yumi."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:52 am

"This whole adventure was about starting fresh. That meant closing down the restaurant." The man curled up into Miku's arms and eventually found himself in the man's lap. He leaned in and kissed Miku tentatively before nodding.

"Yes...I won't mention her...not ever. But that means you just enlisted into service with me. My love...my boyfriend...my soul mate. You may not believe it but I believe without a doubt that you and me are two halves of one whole." His body moved ever so closer. God he missed his touch.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:02 am

That kiss and his words did it, He pulled Kanon close to him, kissing him passionately as he did so. Sure Kanon only wanted cuddling tonight, but this by no means had to lead to sex. Miku simply missed the feeling of his lover pressed against him. They fit so perfectly together and he didn't want to imagine life without him again.

"Pardon my boldness... I've missed you terribly..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:10 am

Kanon let out a soft moan when Miku kissed him like he did. Wow...when they parted Kanon barely moved but he shifted slightly and kissed Miku again. "Your boldness is well received. Would you be interested in showing me how much?" The chef rolled so that Miku was above him. If it lead to sex then he wouldn't object but he wanted to have Miku near him always...never letting go.

"We could order dessert, if you like."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:02 pm

Miku was happy to find Kanon didn't mind at all. In fact, he wanted more. More was something he definitely didn't mind... Dessert? He chuckled and shook his head, "Nah... I think we're pretty good with what we've got right now..." Miku could help but grin before starting to nibble on his neck. Kanon wanted to know how much he missed him, but in the long run Miku knew it could possibly lead to sex. He knew if he tried to leave Kanon be after riling him up he had a very good chance of waking up with Kanon trying to arouse him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:52 pm

Kanon grinned and leaned to give Miku more room. He wanted so badly to feel his touch again. It sent shivers down his spine. The man held onto Miku's arms as he moved to capture his lips again. His body started to move of it's own accord, reaching to remove the outfit he'd picked out just for the man. Kanon wanted to see his creamy chest...and once it was in his sight he moved to suck on one of his nipples.

"If this is a dream never let me wake up..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:41 pm

If this was a dream and Kanon really was gone... He'd be done. He didn't want to think about what it would do to him, not right now anyways. If he had to face it maybe, but right now... Kanon was being an excellent distraction, one he didn't want to pass up.

He moaned as Kanon adored his body with kisses and soft touches, but he was supposed to be showing him these attentions wasn't he? Miku grabbed his wrist and pinned them, "I'm supposed to be spoiling you right now... I screwed up, remember?" Grinning, he let him go and started to strip him down slow and teasingly, adoring his skin and curves along the way. "You're really beautiful, you know... and I am so lucky to have you..." Miku kissed him before moving to his nipples. His hand continued sliding down his tan body until he reached his hardened member. Part of him really wanted to hear Kanon beg for release, all while bringing him more pleasure. Personally, he hadn't had sex in months and was more than ready for an all nighter.

His hand wrapped around the pulsing member and pumped it slowly. All while he switched between each nipple with sucking, nibbling, and flicking his tongue over the sensitive nubs. "I love you... so much."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:18 pm

Kanon smiled at Miku but allowed himself to be set back against the bed. He moaned and shivered at Miku's menstrations. God that man knew his body. "I know bah-but I wanted to show y-ou how much I missed you." The chef was a moaning mess in no time. His body wanted Miku...and now.

"Mi-chi please...take me. I-I want to feel you. It's been so long...almost 18 months..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:58 pm

Miku pulled back from his nipples and looked him in the eyes, he was ready to take him... But then a key factor crossed his mind, "We don't have any kind of lube..." The actor groaned and rested his forehead against Kanon's pounding chest. His mind was racing as he thought about how to fix this... Ah!

"There's a store just a block away. I can go really fast and you can stay here and be beautiful." Miku grinned as he kissed him. There were other ways, but like Kanon said it had been 18 months... they needed proper preparations. The blonde reluctantly got off of Kanon and got dressed, which was a bit difficult being aroused... He found his erection was trying to poke out of the top of his pants. Thankfully his shirt could hide it though, "I will be back before you know it!"

He practically ran the entire way, not caring about how unkempt he looked as he entered the store. He just wanted lube... Even when the store clerk gave him and odd look, he ignore it. He was more worried about getting back to Kanon and mending things between them. Miku felt like he'd made record time as he huffed up the stairs and back to Kanon's room, he'd forgotten to take keys to the room however... "Dammit..." He knocked urgently on the door, he almost felt like pouncing Kanon like a puma when that door opened.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:33 am

Kanon groaned but didn't realize until a moment too late that Miku was dressed and out the door to get lube...without a key card. Sighing he laid back down, idly touching himself. "What am I gonna do with him?" Smiling he made himself comfortable on the bed...at least until there was a knock on the door. He was smirking when he saw the blonde tuff of hair.

"Forgot your key?" Kanon didn't bother putting on any clothes when he answered the door so the two girls passing by in the hallway got a full view of him. Not that he cared. His body belonged to one man. A man that looked like a prowling tiger at that moment. Kanon had a feeling he was going to be feeling this night for days to come.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:09 am

Miku saw the two girls gasp and then giggle as they ran off. He smirked a bit and Kanon and stepped in, he pulled Kanon against him and kissed him hungrily. "Showing yourself off to the world..." He picked him up and laid him back down on the bed, "I should tease you more for that." He pulled his shirt off before kissing a trail down his lovers body and to his erection. It wasn't as hard, but he would fix that quick enough. He took the lube from his pocket and opened it, coating his fingers with it and and putting a digit at his entrance. As he pushed his finger in, he went down on Kanon, sucking and moaning around him in time with his finger.

The actor was going to have Kanon begging again, but part of him really enjoyed hearing his desperate moans. As he added a second finger, he doubled his effort on blowing him. He didn't care if Kanon came while he prepped him, he wanted Kanon to feel this in the morning.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:15 am

Kanon groaned softly, unable to keep himself quiet with what Miku was doing. How had he remained so...perfect at that? Kanon gasped when a second digit was added but not from pain. His boyfriend had doubled his efforts in distracting and was doing a little too well. The chef clenched at the sheets in an attempt to steady himself. Miku always could knock him off balance but he'd forgotten how much.

"God...Miku if you don't-ah! There!...fuck if you don't slow...I'm gonna...ah...oh god." Kanon quickly gave up trying to persuade Miku to slow down or stop. There wasn't a doubt in his mind he'd be hard again soon enough. There was no way the blonde above him would let him get away with cumming before they actually had sex and then not having sex. Oh no. He knew Miku better then that.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:37 am

Miku would have laughed but he was a bit preoccupied. He knew Kanon was close, and he was going to bring him over the edge and back again for more. Just as Kanon wash starting to cum, he deep throated him as to not miss a drop, thank goodness for having next to no gag reflex. He pulled away from his lover and licked the tip of his arousal to get some of the seed he'd missed from it.

"I want you to know that this wasn't a dream in the morning..." He nibbled his neck before kissing him. He removed his fingers from him and started removing his now overly tight pants. Miku almost moaned in relief as he kicked them away from him. Grabbing the lube next to Kanon's hips, he put it in his lovers hands and started nibbling his ear, "Coat me..." It always felt a little more special when Kanon coated him, he also knew that the other would normally take the chance to take a little bit of revenge on him... God he loved that they knew each other so well...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:46 am

Kanon came but found he was still aching for more. Talk about bouncing back. The dark haired man grinned and grabbed the lube, moving to return Miku's favor. His own gag reflex was a bit more...there. It still didn't stop him from going and deep throating his lover...at least until he could feel him start to get close. It was at that moment he chose to pull away and blow lightly on the tip of Miku's erection. The cool gel of the lube helped in the torturing. Kanon made slow, strong movements. He added just enough pressure to drive Miku up a wall but not enough to really satisfy.

"You ready my love because I'm sitting all prepared and willing and there's still something lacking from my body. I'll give you three guesses what..." Kanon grinned and nipped at Miku's collarbone.

"And it shouldn't take all three to figure it out."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:19 am

Miku groaned when Kanon practically pounced him and started giving him a blow job. He could feel he was close to cumming too when his lover pulled away and blew on the tip of his erection. When he felt the lube his head fell back and he moaned with frustration... Kanon wouldn't be able to walk by the time he was done with him now.

As Kanon spoke, he pinned him again and kissed him, thinking of a way to make this all the more pleasurable and teasing for Kanon... Hmm. He pulled back and grabbed his coat, pulling the tie-able belt from it and tying Kanon's hands together and then to the head board, "Mmm bondage for starters..." He climbed over his lover and put himself at his entrance, easing himself into him and rocking his hips a bit to help them both adjust. When he felt Kano was ready he pulled back out almost all of the way and then rushed back in, "Ah... and then second would be me... Making you moan for more." He started of slow, but it didn't last long. Soon he was moving at a quick, strong, steady pace. He was addicted to Kanon's moans and his body, he loved the man bellow him so much... He could only hope nothing would come between them again.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:08 am

Kanon moaned softly when Miku bound him to the headboard, even though he desperately wanted to touch Miku. But then the other entered him and his back left the bed a little. It had been a long while since his body had felt such an intrusion. "God I forgot how thick you were..." He rocked his hips a little to get Miku moving and soon he found himself practically begging for more. Anything more Miku could give him. His body was refusing anything less then everything the blonde could give him. His walls were clenching slightly erratically around Miku but he figured it only added to the pleasure his lover was feeling.

"Oh fuck! Miku...oh god...right there..." Kanon squirmed a little at the sudden burst of pleasure from Miku hitting that spot. His eyes rolled back a little when his back left the bed again.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:29 am

Once they were in the heat of it all, he found himself missing Kanon's hands... It wouldn't be hard to undo the bindings, just a quick tug... Miku angled himself a bit more when he found Kanon's prostrate, holding onto his lovers hip with one hand and freeing his hands with the other.

"I've missed your hands, and you... Oh~ heaven I love you..."

He didn't honestly think he could be more in love with the man, but he was probably wrong. The way Kanon's body responded to him was like no other. It knew just what to do to make Miku thrust even harder. He could feel himself getting close, but Kanon wasn't too far behind. His gasps and the way his body shuddered against his own... It was unearthly almost.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum