Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lights, Camera, Sushi!

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Lights, Camera, Sushi! Empty Lights, Camera, Sushi!

Post  Miku Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:20 am

It had been an excruciatingly long day of rehearsals, redo this, let's change this, cut, action, cut, action... By the time the director called it quits Miku wanted nothing more than to crawl into his bed and die. This was his first lead role, and man was it demanding, but he honestly was loving every minute of it.

"Haru-san! Come on, let's go get some food and drinks, we need to unwind!" Yuuki linked arms with him and drug him to a new sushi joint that had just opened up. Instinctively, Miku slid his dorky looking glasses on and a large, floppy yellow beanie over his head. He was already pretty well known, and he just wanted a simple meal with a friend. Yuuki however just laughed and flipped his hat up over his eyes, Mike adjusted this and shot him a look as they sat, "This place is new my friend, nothing to worry about here."

"I know, but I enjoy this," he motioned to his current style, "it makes me, me." Miku noticed a tall waiter coming towards him and almost instantly he couldn't take his eyes off of him. Tall, dark, and handsome, very much the opposite of his short and cute self... "Earth to Miku? Any idea as to what you want?"

Miku was still looking at the other when he finally spoke, "Yes... I'd like an order of Ama-ebi sushi with a cup of tea please." Yuuki shook his head and ordered his usual variety tray, "How you live on such little food is beyond me my friend."
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Lights, Camera, Sushi! Empty Re: Lights, Camera, Sushi!

Post  Kanon Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:45 am

First few days of his new restaurant were amazing. The buzz around town generated a lot of customers. One in particular had been in every day. A week and a half later and Kanon knew his name. He had a person with him this time and Kanon couldn't stop himself from taking the order himself. After all, they weren't busy. Smiling at the young actor the sushi chef turned to his first regular's lunch date. The guy was quite unique and Kanon couldn't stop himself from giving a charming smile and bowing slightly to him.

"Excellent. Miso soup for you today Yuuki-san? Or would you like the sushi platter?" The sushi platter was something that Yuuki had mentioned wanting to try but since it was a two person platter he said he'd have to find someone to eat with. For being as small as he was, the actor could certainly eat quite a bit of seafood.

"We have a new bento box selection too if you want to look." He wanted to make them comfortable. Yuuki was his best customer and his lunch date was amazingly attractive to Kanon. How odd.

"I am Kanon Sano by the way, sushi chef and owner."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:06 am

Miku perked up at the mentioning of bento boxes, he smiled to himself as he thought about his weakness for the cute little box lunches. If this meal was good, he'd definitely take him up on his offer to look at them.

"Well, since this guy eats like a bird I'll definitely go with the platter so I can share with him. Sound good Haru-chii?" Yuuki nudged his elbow again to get his attention, Miku simply nodded and smiled. He knew his friend meant well, he was just more outgoing than him. The only exception was when he was on stage, then his colors shined their brightest.

A few minutes later their drinks were out and their food was even quicker to follow. Miku dug in to his sweet shrimp sushi and just about purred in happiness. He hadn't had sushi this good since the last time he'd seen her, he would definitely become a regular if this was the quality he received all of the time. Miku was quick the wave Kanon down and couldn't help his smile when the store owner bounced over so quickly, "I wondered if maybe I could carouse your bento? Everything was absolutely amazing, and I'd love to take some home."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:33 am

Kanon watched the pair eat and was happy to find himself called back over by the guy in the yellow hat. "Yes? Oh of course. If you would like you can pick any items you like from the menu and I will put them in a bento box for you. Take a look and let me know what you would like. Would you like one as well Yuuki-san?" The owner was hoping to gain not only another customer but perhaps some eye candy too. The guy looked familiar somehow though. Had he seen this man before? If he had, Kanon would have thought for sure he'd have remembered him.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Miku browsed the menu carefully and picked enough sushi to get him through tonight and then have same left over for tomorrow's lunch. He told Kanon his order and handed him the menu. Kanon was so sweet and enthusiastic about his work, it was awe inspiring. His eyes followed him as he walked away, he couldn't help himself, he was genuinely attracted to him. The fact he made delicious sushi was only a slight bonus, but he couldn't freely date like he had before... He was a rising star, so thus had to be careful, but who said Mr. Tall, dark, and handsome was even into men?

Yuuki however, was not so quiet with his musing, "I wanna ask him to the opening night of the movie, he is indirectly helping to fuel me. Maybe I can even smooth in a date~" Oh Yuuki, always the playboy. That was part of his charm, he assumed. Thankfully it didn't work on him and his friend never tried. Again his thought process was interrupted, but it was Kanon this time, perfectly acceptable in his book.

"Thank you, Kanon-san! They look lovely... Here, for you." Miku handed him well over the amount that his meal was worth, "Keep the change, I haven't had sushi this amazing in a while." He smiled sweetly at him and let their hands touch just a bit as he let go on the money, then stood to excuse himself for the evening. Miku could be just as big of a flirt as anyone else, but he needed to get home with his bento and get some well earned sleep.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:28 am

Kanon brought the food back to the table with a bright smile. The cute blonde handed him plenty of money with a touch of his hand. The touch itself made him blush but the look at the money made him stop. Miku was already out the door but at least Yuuki was still there.

"Oh this is too much...would you please give your friend back his change?" Kanon was all for tips but that was more than a tip. Yuuki smiled at him and nodded.

"Sure. I'll let him know you appreciated it but weren't about to rob him blind. See you tomorrow Kanon. Thanks for the food." The curly haired actor nodded and paid for his food before leaving. Kanon waved him goodbye and smiled at the thought of the yellow capped man. Maybe he would come back soon.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:51 am

It wasn't until a week later that Miku came back, granted it was close to closing time... He just hoped that Kanon was there and wouldn't mind him coming so late. He stepped in quietly and the small building was not busy, in fact it was deserted. He let a relaxed sigh escape him, but he still never took his hat and glasses off. He was still trying to get to know the other man he was eyeballing at the bar, "I'm sorry I'm late, I know you're about to close... but perhaps I could persuade you to stay open a little longer? I promise it's only me."

Another smile and he flipped though the menu, "Surprise me? Since I'm keeping you... Perhaps I could help you clean up?" Miku really just wanted to learn more about him... "My name is Miku by the way, I never got the chance to introduce myself the last time." Miku never gave his acting/real name, too much risk at the moment.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:14 am

Kanon looked up at a person coming in right before closing. Oh, him. With a bright smile the man eagerly nodded. "Sure. I don't mind staying open for you." Although Miku offered to help clean up, Kanon wouldn't hear of it.

"No, no. You are the customer. I won't hear of it. Pick anything you like, on the house. After you trying to give me that big tip last time you deserve a free meal." He couldn't help but like him. The guy was just so cute.

"What would you like?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:39 pm

Miku grinned at Kanon, "You totally deserved it, but I respect your modesty." His grin became a genuine smile, showing he meant nothing bad by what he said. The blonde propped himself up on his elbows and pondered for a moment, "Hmm... How about cooks choice?" Miku wanted to see what Kanon would bring him, what he thought he'd possibly like. There wasn't a sushi yet that Miku had yet not to like, and the others sushi skill were amazing... He highly doubted Kanon could disappoint him food wise.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:53 pm

"Chef's choice huh? Well let me see what I can whip up." Kanon went to gather his ingredients and set them at the bar to make the sushi in front of his customer. There were several kinds he made but on in particular he took extra care with. When he was done the man set the plate in front of Miku.

"Here is a selection of the most ordered sushi, but this one. This one is my personal favorite. Salmon, avocado, and cucumber. I also have some wasabi, ginger, and soy sauce for you in case you should want them." There was more then enough sushi. If Miku liked them then Kanon was more then willing to make him a to go box.

"Would you like anything to drink? I have sodas, water, tea, and even a nice brand of sake."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:49 am

It wasn't hard to tell Kanon loved his job, he put so much love behind each motion he did. The man was like an artist with food, it almost made him a little sad to eat any of it when he was finished. It was all so pretty and cute...

"You really love cooking don't you?"

Miku sampled the fancy sushi Kanon prepared, like with the first time he was here, he couldn't help but practically purr. This was the best sushi he'd ever had, "Mmm... I think sake would be a really nice drink with this... would you care to have some with me?" Miku wanted to get to know him... and partly wanted Kanon to know him better as well. Hopefully he was going about this all the right way, it had been a long while since he'd been in the dating scene.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:21 am

"I do love cooking. It's one of the great joys I have in life. What about you? What do you like to do?" Kanon smiled and got the sake out. He was going to share a meal with him. That didn't sound bad. Besides, he was quite attracted to him. Who wouldn't want to drink and enjoy time with him?

"I humbly accept your offer. You are a very kind customer." The sushi chef poured two glasses of sake before handing one to Miku. The man started to make more sushi to take home for his dinner that night. It would have been unprofessional, not to mention presumptuous, for him to share the sushi he made for Miku.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:36 am

Miku smiled softly and accepted the glass of sake, sipping quickly before answering, "I love to dream, then take those dreams to a stage and make them someone else's dreams." He took another sip, enjoying the warm feeling of the sake running down his throat, such a refreshing feeling.

"And you a most polite host... I wont lie though, I'm hoping for a friend. I just moved in to town about a year ago and still have yet to make a friend beyond Yuuki." Not that Yuuki seemed to mind, the more attention for him he guess.

"Perhaps we could trade foods sometime? I'm not a bad cook myself..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:51 am

"An actor? Hmm, it sounds interesting. I strive to be a good host. It brings people back again. If you would like a friend Id be more then happy to become one. You are polite and understand passion for an art, no matter what it is." Kanon continued to roll the sushi but put out a set of soft shell crab rolls for Miku to try.

"Perhaps we can start our friendship with this. I was thinking of adding it to the menu. What do you think of it?" He liked them and often made them for himself with some halibut hand rolls. Although the hand rolls were already on the menu he had yet to decide on the crab rolls. Maybe the cute blonde in front of him could decide it for him. If Miku liked his food then they were off to a really good start.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:31 pm

"Well I will have you know, that with just the two times I have met you, you've have well surpassed my expectations. And I know Yuuki adores you and your service." He had a hunch his friend had a small crush on the store owner, but that was for Yuuki and Kanon to figure out and not him.

When the soft shelled crab rolls were set before him, he looked curiously then carefully picked up the roll and admired it a little, "Just so you know, I have a severe weakness for pretty foods." He sampled the roll, then smiled at his new friend, "It's wonderful!" Miku was falling more and more in love with the little sushi joint, he almost feared becoming overly famous just for the fact he'd never be able to come here without causing a scene.

"I think you should add them, they're well designed and taste amazing, they'd sell really well I think." Miku took another drink of his sake, enjoying the feeling of warmth spreading through him. "This seems to be the startings of a very beautiful and tasty friendship~"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:48 pm

Kanon smiled at the mention of Yuuki and chuckled a little. "He certainly doesn't hide his affections. He's a good customer though. I can handle his...forwardness in doses." The sushi chef was starting to add the soft shell crab rolls to the menu when Miku mentioned their newly forming friendship.

"That it will. I love to cook...I don't have many friends so it's always nice to gain one that loves what I make. My other friends aren't big on sushi or Japanese cuisine. They don't mind me but the food? No." It was sad his friend's didn't like his food. It bothered him sometimes but if he had at least one that enjoyed his cooking then all was well with him.

"What are some of your favorite things Miku-san? Food, movies, books."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:35 pm

"My favorite things?" Miku swirled his drink around and thought about it, "I like cute things... I don't watch movies so often, I'm usually too busy... Uhm I like reading manga and occasionally pet books, mainly dogs, cause I like them most." He quickly finished his sake and continued with his short list of things he liked, "Your sushi is pretty high on my list of favorite foods, the only thing that tops it is my mother's cooking. Oddly I enjoy Mexican too.

"What about you? I know this place just opened, but what do you usually do on your off time? Do you even have off time?" He smiled playfully and munched on more sushi, off handedly glancing at the clock and seeing how late it was... Huh, when did it get that late?
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:49 pm

Kanon smiled at the thought of dogs. He rather liked them. It made watching Miyu easier at least. "Well, I like dogs too. I usually watch my older brother's dog when he goes on tour. His dog is a Chihuahua though. I'm more for terriers or possibly a fluffy Pomeranian. I'm a small dog kind of guy I guess. The little ones are too adorable to resist." He would be watching Miyu pretty soon actually. Shinya was about to head out on tour again.

"I like going out to places. Museums and aquariums are pretty nice. I think I may have realized why my friends don't really hang around me. Oh well. I enjoy staying at home too though. I don't know. I really don't have any hobbies other then my cooking and playing the bass. Shinya got me to pick it up when we were in high school. He found Toshiya a few years later and I stopped playing for his band but I didn't stop playing. The deep strums of a bass just cut into me, you know? Like when you hear a song and the music just...captures you. For me, it's the bass."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:37 pm

"Hmm... sounds like you live a fairly peaceful life at least. Sometimes I miss having a quiet life, you know, away from the Hollywood hustle and bustle." He listened to Kanon muse about his friends, and shook his head, "It's their loss, if you ever want a partner in crime hit me up sometime."

Again Miku found himself looking at the clock, "You sure I can't help you out? I did keep you here 2 extra hours..." He gave him a pouty face he hoped would win the man over.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:05 pm

Kanon smiled at Miku again. Hollywood was definitely an active city. The man looked up at the clock and then back to Miku. How could someone look that irresistible with a pout?

"If you really want but I'm going to make you something to take home." True to his word when they finished up Kanon made a selection of food that he noticed Miku favored and handed it to him with some wasabi, ginger, and soy sauce in three little containers in a to-go box.

"Here you are. Thank you for helping me clean up. Perhaps we could do this again sometime...I'm heading right, you?" They were outside the store and Kanon had started to turn to the right but stopped when he realized Miku might be going the same way. Company on the walk home would be wonderful.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:35 pm

He happily took the package and left the building with him, stepping right next to the other when he asked where he was going, "Looks like we'll be going the same way, we probably live close to one another and didn't even know it." He smiled as they fell into step with one another, and sure enough they did live very close to one another. To be more exact, across the street from each other in different apartment buildings.

"Wow... I wouldn't have ever guessed. Makes you wonder how many times we've passed each other without even knowing." Miku looked over to his apartment building, "I live in a studio apartment on the backside facing the park, the view is amazing... This evening has been awesome, thank you, and thank you for dinner." The blonde offered him a hug then crossed the street to his own building. What Kanon didn't know was that while he'd been busy locking up the store, he had slipped his cell and apartment number to him.

Once inside his apartment, he stripped himself of his dorky style and flopped on his couch... It was hard pretending to be a low profile actor.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:58 pm

"That is very odd, though I'm pretty sure we've never passed one another. I would've noticed. Good night Miku-san, and thank you for the company." Kanon hugged Miku goodbye and then headed into his own apartment. Ironically his was facing the beach not too far away. As the chef took off his coat he felt a piece of paper next to his phone. Miku's phone and apartment numbers. Score. Even though it was probably nothing he couldn't help but dance a little. He'd gotten a number!

~a month later~

Kanon was laughing happily as he walked Miyu with Shinya. His brother was about to leave on tour and they wouldn't see eachother again for a few months. The weather was wonderful today at least.

"So tell me more about this guy you've been crushing on. Come on, Shin. I'm leaving soon and then we won't be able to talk much. I haven't seen you glow this much since you hooked up with Toshiya. He says hi by the way. Asks about you more then he used to."

"You aren't getting a word out of me. I don't even know if he likes guys. If he does he's probably with Yuuki..." Kanon had a disappointed tone in his voice. He really liked Miku but Yuuki seemed to really like him too and they were always together.

"The curly haired guy that comes in every day for your food? Huh...well, all you can do is try...you never know if you don't try."

"Says the guy who won't ask Dai out to save his life."

"I don't like him!" Kanon laughed at the sudden pouty look on his older brother's face.

"Tell that to someone who doesn't know you like guys."

"I like girls Shin." Shinya gave Kanon a pointed stare telling him he wasn't gay. But then again neither was Kanon. Both brothers liked both genders. The sushi chef shrugged.

"You like both. Don't lie to me. You don't see genders, just beauty. I'm like that too and I'm telling you Dai adores you."

"Ugh, you're impossible sometimes." Kanon grinned and slung his arm over his brother's shoulders.

"But you love me."

"God only knows why." The pair started to laugh as they continued their walk. Little did they know Yuuki and Miku were in the park too and heading toward them.

Last edited by Kanon on Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:18 pm

Miku and Yuuki were indeed walking through the park, but today Miku wasn't wearing a hat or any kind of glasses. He was so excited about finally going to the pet shop and picking out a pet he'd forgotten all about them. But as they walked down the curving trail, he hardly cared, the adorable little pug puppy in his arms was stealing all of his attention and then some.

Yuuki was going on about their upcoming premiere until he looked over and saw Miku was hardly paying attention, "You've been so spaced recently, I thought the little snore box would help that?" The blonde just shrugged and scratched the small pup's ear, "You've been going on about the premiere since we first started filming, I already know you're going to ask Kanon to go with you and all your plans for afterward. I intend to have a good time then go home and go to bed--"

"I don't get you... You're one of the most well known rising stars in Hollywood but you just don't care!" Shinya looked away from his brother when he heard the someone speak a little loudly, tilting his head a bit when he saw Yuuki.

"If that's Yuuki... Then who is the bombshell next to him?" He whispered to Kanon, despite the argument they hadn't finished. Nobody had ever seen Miku with a hat or his nerd glasses, so to say he looked like a completely different person was an understatement.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:33 pm

Kanon looked over to see Yuuki with a really hot blonde. Wait...was that?

"Miku? I think...but Miku wears glasses. Ack! Miyu! Miyu come back!" The little chihuahua had gotten away from the leash that Shinya had him on and ran toward Miku and Yuuki. Neither brother noticed this as they started running after the dog. Kanon finally caught him as Shinya stopped in front of the pair.

"Oi...you are so much trouble sometimes."

"But he's adorable."

"That's why you let him get away with it." The tall blonde shrugged and nodded, seeing where they had stopped.

"Oh, hello. Sorry to disturb you. Miyu kind of got away from us."

"From you. He doesn't dare run from me." Shinya pushed him a little which only made Kanon push him back. It was all playful and fun until Kanon saw that it was actually Miku with Yuuki. The sushi chef couldn't help but blush a little.

"Hey Miku...you look very...different today."

"He means hot. Oh! This is the-" Kanon quickly stopped his brother with a hand over his mouth.

"Another word and you will be stuck listening to Kyo complain about your dog all tour." Although Shinya complied he finally knew who his brother was crushing on. It was a nice choice in his mind.

"You two dating?" Yuuki was never one to shy away from uncomfortable questions.

"Uh, no. Brother. Shinya, Yuuki and Miku. Guys, my older brother Shinya. Did you get a dog?" Kanon's eyes caught the little puppy moving in Miku's arms.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:13 pm

Miku instantly recognized Kanon, and blushed lightly at the other guys comment, he wonder who he was... When Yuuki asked his question his stomach dropped a little. Why did Yuuki always have to ask such questions right away? He wanted to smack him sometimes... But Kanon was quick to clear the water.

"So you're Shinya! I've heard so much about you and your dog~ Huh? Oh!" Miku shifted his arms a bit so he could show off the puppy in his arms, "Yes, I did, this is Molly~ Isn't she cute." The puppy was very eager to greet Kanon, she tried her hardest to wiggly away from Miku but then settled for nuzzling her flat face against Miku chest. She tilted her her and woofed softly as if to greet him instead though. Miku scratched behind her ears and blushed a little more, Yuuki seemed slightly annoyed by it all... "Haru, I'm going to go ahead okay? I've got a lunch date I have to catch. Bye Kanon~" The man winked and went on his way... Leaving Miku looking slightly confused... "Would you mind me joining you guys?" He attached Molly's leash to her collar and sat her on the ground, he wanted the puppy to get used to walking with him and what better way than to spend time with Kanon while doing it?
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum