Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lights, Camera, Sushi!

2 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Lights, Camera, Sushi! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lights, Camera, Sushi!

Post  Kanon Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:27 pm

"Aww~ Aren't you cute." Kanon petted the puppy in greeting before waving by to Yuuki. Shinya couldn't stop himself from making a comment though.

"He's very...forward. You know he's into you right?"

"I try my best to be oblivious."

"Why? He's your type." Kanon glared at Shinya.

"I've got my eyes elsewhere thank you. Dai's into you. The day you ask that man out is the day I'll listen to your advice on guys." His brother gave a small frown and shook his head.

"Would you stop with that?"

"Never." Kanon grinned and hugged his brother. Shinya had to leave but promised to call since he wanted details. Kanon retorted with the same. All that was left was Miku and Kanon and the dogs.

"Well, that was my brother, the drummer. God love him. What made you finally get a dog?" The pair had started walking again and Kanon was happy to discover how easy it was.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:48 pm

Miku smiled at the two brothers, bidding Shinya goodbye when he had to leave. Now it was just him and Kanon, walking through a park with their dogs, it seemed so natural. "Your brother seems nice, and caught Yuuki red handed." He laughed about it a little and watched Molly zip around while trying her best to keep up with him.

"Molly? Well... It been kind of lonely at my apartment, and she was a good present to myself for finishing up my latest job." Miku had still never told him much about his career, but he wanted things to stay normal between them for the most part. Today was the first day Kanon had seen him without his usual hat or glasses, and so far he seemed to be taking it well... So far.

"So, what do we have in store for us today, hm? We could head to the pet cafe if you'd like to grab a drink~"
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:58 pm

"Yeah, Shinya's good about catching people's liking of me but he doesn't ever notice when they're into him. I wish Yuuki wouldn't be so forward all the time. It's not that I don't like him I just...I like someone else more. If he was as open about it as Yuuki then I'd know he likes me and would've done something already. As it stands, nothing. What about you? You got anyone you like?" Kanon looked over at Miku, trying to see if he gave anything away. Miyu was keeping step pretty decently while still playing around with Molly.

"If you don't want to talk about it, it's fine. The pet cafe sounds really good. Miyu could probably use a break."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:14 am

As they walked towards the cafe, Miku decided to answer his question, "There is someone, but I'm naturally quiet about those kinds of things. He has inspired me quite a bit though..." Miku looked at him with a new kind of admiration in his eyes. Molly's barking pulled his attention away though, a larger dog was walking by and scaring the smaller dog.

"About how I look today though... I usually wear all that stuff so I can blend a little better... Practice if you would."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:40 am

Kanon nodded. So Miku did have someone in mind. "Well I think you look good either way but why blend in? You look like you were born to stand out from everyone else. What exactly are you practicing for?" The chef didn't understand what Miku would be practicing for. Was he trying to hide from someone? The cafe wasn't all that crowded thankfully and they were able to get their drinks and sit down with the dogs. Miyu happily curled up in Kanon's lap. That dog was just so cute sometimes.

"If you'd like we could go to my place later and I'll make you dinner. We just have to stop by the restaurant for a few things."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:15 am

There were too many ears right now, but he did have an offer for his friend, "I'll tell you tonight over dinner?" If Kanon didn't figure it out sooner he'd be amazed. The other knew he liked acting, he just didn't know how serious... or about how seriously Kanon had captured him...

"I promise, you wont be disappointed." He gave him a smile, that was all he could offer to seal that promise. It seemingly worked every time before...

---

By the time the evening came, he was so nervous but excited. He felt like he could tell Kanon anything and not get a negative response. So when Kanon opened his door, he gave him his sweetest, yet trademark, smiles and handed him some flowers, "For you~ I hope I'm not early?" Again he showed himself without his hat and glasses, but he felt it was alright for Kanon to see him like this.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:21 am

Kanon nodded and accepted the answer. He honestly didn't know what Miku was doing but he was happy to go along with it for a smile like that. When Miku arrived at his apartment later he was half way done with making dinner. Miyu was thankfully asleep in her doggy bed.

"Oh~ Thank you. I don't normally get flowers." Kanon smiled happily at the fragrant gift. Miku was surprising sometimes...and still very hot. It didn't seem possible for the man to be that attracted to the blonde but here he was...that attracted.

"Come on in, I'm making dinner now. Would you like anything to drink? I've got a wide selection so take your pick." Kanon allowed Miku in before smelling the flowers again and finding a vase to put them in.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:46 am

Miku slipped out of his shoes and moved further into Kanon's home, "No thanks, I'm alright for now. Do you need any help?" He asked as he followed Kanon to the kitchen, whatever he was cooking smelled amazing. What more did he expect though? Kanon was the best in his eyes... That's why he finally decided he wanted to tell him about his career and the popularity that followed it.

"Ne Kanon... About what we were talking about earlier?" Miku pulled a rolled up magazine from inside his jacket and handed it to the other, it had a small slip of paper marking where Kanon should turn to. When he did, Miku spoke up before he could even begin reading, "My real name is Akiharu Tsukiyama, I've been in the acting scene for about 3 years now. I just finished my first major roll, and already have a pretty large fan base... If I want to have a somewhat normal life and keep seeing you peacefully I have to get in the habit of just half assedly hiding like most other stars."

He want to wait to tell, something about Kanon bustling about his kitchen made it impossible.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:54 pm

Kanon stopped his cooking and opened to the page of a magazine he never read. "Miku...that's fantastic that you got a major roll! But...it means if people spot you around like this they'll swarm you and stuff right?" He knew it to be true. That was why Toshiya and him broke up in the first place a few years back. His brother's band got popular and then Toshiya's relationship with Shinya's younger brother came into question and Toshiya didn't want Kanon to be dragged through the mud by fan girls. He feared Miku would stop hanging around him if he got popular like that.

"That's why you're disguised most the time. W-what if you get really famous? What will happen then? Ah! The eel." The man set down the magazine and went to finish cooking the eel for sushi. At least it was the last thing he had to cook. Once that was done he shut off the stove and turned back to Miku.

"We're going to have to stop hanging out...aren't we?" The man sounded so dejected. He didn't want to lose another good friend not to mention possible boyfriend to fame.

Last edited by Kanon on Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:44 pm

Kanon was starting to catch on, but it took a turn to something he hadn't even thought of. Miku shook his head and took a step closer to him, "No, no! I don't want that... I really enjoy being around you. It's just going to get complicated is all. But by no means do I want to stop seeing you..." The man looked so hurt, like he'd been through this before...

"I'm going to try my best to keep this going for us..." He'd dress in the most ridiculous outfit imaginable if he had to, but at the same time he wanted to keep Kanon out of the spot light...

"Don't worry, we can make this work.*
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:13 pm

Kanon nodded though he was still worried. "Okeh. Whatever it takes. How about some dinner for Hollywood's newest star?" The man smiled and finished the food. The night was going to go well even if it killed him. This was going to work...it had to. He didn't want to lose another person.

"So, what movie did you get the major roll in?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:36 pm

A giggle escaped him, "Come on, I'm still me~" Miku didn't want Kanon to ever treat him special just because he was famous.

"Vertigo. It's a cute little love story." With a twist, the couple never got to be together, except for a brief moment. It was a great first role, and he couldn't wait to do more. "I just hope my next character is a little more lucky."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:47 pm

Kanon nodded. "Yeah. I've heard a lot of customers talking about it. It's gotten rave reviews. I hope it works out for you." Despite the worry that Miku wouldn't be able to hang out with him anymore and the fact he probably didn't like him that way, the man still hugged Miku tightly. The hug lingered a little longer then it should have but he enjoyed the feeling of holding him.

"I'm happy you've found something you love to do...now, how about some food you love to go with it? What would you like to drink with dinner Miku?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:42 pm

Miku returned his hug, squeezing him just a little before they separated. He really liked Kanon, he was starting to think Kanon liked him in the same way. He was going to try and woo him a little, the flowers were just the start of the evening.

"I think wine would be nice~" While Kanon returned to his kitchen for the wine, he found Kanon's stereo and popped in a soft classical CD. He was really aiming to please here... So when Kanon came back Miku came and took the two glasses and the bottle from Kanon's hands, "Allow me~" He sat the two glasses down and poured them fancily, "my father was a bartender, he taught me all about pouring and mixing drinks... I hope you don't mind the music?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:53 pm

Kanon retrieved one of his best bottles of wine and brought it out for Miku. "You know if you ever get tired of sushi and asian cuisine, I can cook other things too. You name it and I will try my best to make it." He watched as Miku poured the wine. It all seemed so normal. He couldn't help but imagine that he was on a date right now...it was too easy.

"I don't mind it at all. Classical music has a nice soothing tone to it. Puts me at ease." Kanon smiled at the blonde as they sat down. He didn't have to worry about him leaving him...he didn't have to worry about losing Miku as a friend. At least, he prayed he didn't have to worry.

"When does your movie come out anyway?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:08 pm

The blonde smiled softly at Kanon's offer, "I quite enjoy your usual cuisine, I'm quite certain I'd enjoy anything you'd make." They sat down together and started eating dinner, chatting lightly until his movie was brought up again. He took a drink of his wine before answering, "In two weeks, I'll give you fair warning now, Yuuki intends to ask you to be his red carpet date."

The song that started playing next made him pause and stand, it was a slow song but he'd always imagined himself asking somebody to dance with him to it. He offered his hand to Kanon, "Dance with me? I love this song..." Gently he pulled Kanon up and closer to him, his hand finding it's way into Kanon's and on his lower back, "Honestly though, I don't think I can let that happen anymore... even efter knowing about it for months now."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:14 pm

"Of course he is. I'm a bit surprised he hasn't asked me out before now. He doesn't make it easy to ignore his flirtations." Kanon shook his head with a smile. Yuuki was a nice guy just...not what he wanted. Miku offered to dance with him, to which Kanon immediately complied. They were so close...and Miku's hand on his lower back wasn't helping.

"Oh? And why is that?" It couldn't be. He couldn't have gotten that lucky twice in his life. No one got that lucky twice.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:37 pm

This was it, this was his window, he had to let Kanon know how he felt and it had to be memorable. A smile graced his lips as he spun Kanon and then pulled him in for a kiss. It was soft and sweet, he didn't want to scare Kanon away in case he didn't see him like that. But with how their day had gone today he couldn't imagine Kanon denying him or not liking him.

When he pulled back he was still smiling, "I'd like to think I could ask you myself, or at least come home to you if you didn't want all the public attention..." They were still dancing, that had to have been a good sign right?
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:44 pm

Kanon found himself spun around and then his lips met something soft and plush. When he pulled back he found that Miku had kissed him. The man was blushing when Miku said he wanted to ask him out.

"You could always come home to me if you wanted...I'd be glad to go with you to a premiere if you wanted. Although I don't know how Yuuki's going to take it." Kanon leaned in and kissed Miku again, halting their dance.

"I don't really care at the moment though..." He had really gotten that lucky that the second guy he'd really fallen for fell for him like the first one had? The chef thanked the gods for blessing him. It was almost unreal...

"What would you like to do now?" The song had stopped while they were kissing. At a moment like this it could lead to many different things.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:54 pm

"Hmm... As much as I would love to have you come with me... I know it would cause a lot of issues with Yuuki and the press. I don't want you to have that kind of pressure on you ever." Though that would come with just being with him, Yuuki's drama never had to be part of it. Kanon's lips on his own again brought his mind to a halt. All that mattered to him was kissing Kanon and keeping him close, even when Kanon pulled back he refused to let go of him, "I'm open for anything you wanna do... Though I wouldn't mind if we included some kissing and cuddling into whatever plans you may think up."

He'd thought about suggesting taking the wine to Kanon's room, but he didn't want to seem to forward. He wanted to do many more things with him other than sex, though sex was definitely on the list. He wouldn't push it though, not tonight.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:10 pm

Kanon smiled and led Miku to the couch, pulling him down onto it for a very long make out session. "I think this will suit me just fine." Smiling he brought Miku's lips back to his own, relishing in the feel of it. They wouldn't be going all the way but he could make sure Miku's lips were slightly bruised by tomorrow.

~a few weeks later~

"Kanon I want to ask you something very important. You have to say yes too." Yuuki was sitting at the bar of the restaurant talking to Kanon. The chef smiled softly and nodded.

"Depends on what it is."

"Go with me to the premiere of Vertigo. Then maybe we could get something to eat after? It'll be fun." Oh...the movie. That's right.

"Sorry Yuuki-kun...I already have plans with Miku for after the movie premiere. I can go with you to the premiere if you'd like but my night after that is Miku's." The look on Yuuki's face said he wasn't happy but he allowed it. Not like he could stop it anyway. It wasn't until a few weeks after that that things went badly wrong. Kanon got stopped by a bunch of paparazzi asking if he was involved with Miku or Yuuki. What was the nature of his friendship with both men. They didn't stop once he was inside his building either. He could still hear them outside. This wasn't good...it started like this with Toshi too. The man was worried about what would happen now. Things only got worse when he made the tmz show and was a joke on jay leno...what was he going to do now?
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:21 pm

Miku was idly flipping through the channels when he saw an image of Kanon... Oh no. Quickly he jumped and went to his computer, do a search of his boyfriends name, he was upset by the results. His wonderful boyfriend was being drug through the mud by the tabloids because he wouldn't talk. He didn't want this to happen to Kanon...

He slipped into his usual hiding attire and snuck to Kanon's sushi bar, he sat in a back booth the paparazzi couldn't see and waved Kanon down, "Hey... You okay...? I... saw what was on tv..." Kanon looked tired... he felt terrible. "I just don't understand how this happened..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:30 pm

Kanon couldn't find a moment's peace and then Miku was there in his sushi bar the next day. "Yuuki would be my guess...I'll be fine, don't worry about it..." With that, Kanon left the table before Miku could be noticed. He brought him a selection of sushi but otherwise didn't bother him. The media would go nuts if they knew he was in here. Why couldn't they leave him alone. The man was about to break but instead he simply shooed them out of his restaurant.

"Unless you're buying food and eating. Do not come in. I realize you all want to find some story but the fact is I'm a chef at a restaurant that your it boys often dine at. Now please, give a bit of space for those that want to eat." It didn't help..and within a week his business was starting to suffer...less people were coming to eat because of all the noise the paparazzi was making. It didn't help that Miku was avoiding him.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:40 pm

The paparazzi were crazy... He hated being who he was now because of them, this was all nothing but a big game to them. It was his life they were fucking around with, they didn't have to wake up every morning thinking, 'Oh, what excuse do I have today to avoid my boyfriend?' He was running out... and really he didn't want to avoid him, but he just couldn't let Kanon suffer because of it.

He had to try something... so he decided to try a new sushi bar but without so much cover. People instantly recognized him, even some off the clock paparazzi, of course they didn't miss a beat.

Yuuki, however, took this chance to come see Kanon, "Hey there... you're looking a little slow today. Wanna talk?" When he finally got Kanon's attention he leaned in the counter, "I haven't seen Haru-san in a while... you guys alright?" He'd hit Kanon up while he was still sour about Miku, hoping to catch him in a vengeful mood. Kanon had been his first, Miku had no right to just come through and take him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:03 am

Kanon found out about Miku going to a new sushi bar...first avoiding him and now this? It may not seem like much but it was a huge insult. Yuuki was there though surprisingly. Most of his customers didn't come around anymore. If business didn't pick up again soon then he'd be out of a restaurant and job.

"No. We're not. Nothing's okeh. I can't believe this. Why would people do this? First he starts to avoid me when the paparazzi start stalking me. Then I lose just about all my customers and now he's going somewhere else for sushi. I don't get it...he said nothing would change...that we would keep seeing each other even when he got famous. What did I do wrong? I just can't believe this is happening....again." Sighing the man started making Yuuki some sushi.

"What brings you here anyway? Aren't the paparazzi out to get you too? You were his costar for Vertigo."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum