Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lights, Camera, Sushi!

2 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Lights, Camera, Sushi! - Page 10 Empty Re: Lights, Camera, Sushi!

Post  Kanon Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:00 pm

Kanon blew off everyone. No one had the right to tell him anything at that point. Surely someone would have told him about Miku. Even his own brother knew. Which got Shinya and Dai a major yelling at. The chef didn't speak to any of his friends for the next month. He didn't want to hear what they had to say...Miku's absence hurt him more then ever, especially since now he knew it was voluntary. Shinya eventually got him to talk but found that the bleeding wound was bigger...and Kanon was just about ready to leave and not tell anyone where he was going. His little brother was planning to close down the restaurant.

"Shin come on. He didn't want to hurt you..."

"Would you have done that to Dai?" The silence was his answer. Kanon knew even with how bad it could be Shinya wouldn't miss a chance to be with Dai...even if it hurt them both in the end.

"But Miku's different. You can't just up and leave." The shop was closed for the night and Kanon was heading home but his brother was on his heels in an instant.

"I can do whatever I want. I don't have any reason to stay anymore so why should I?"

"But Miku-"

"Has moved on. He's with the girl he costared with in Vertigo. Yuuki hasn't been by for fear of his own safety. So what Shinya? What could make me stay? You tour enough that I could see you just about anywhere. I'm done...I'm tired of seeing his face everywhere and knowing he left me in the dark purposefully. I wanted him...I still do even though it pains me to say. I'll never be over that man but I can't stay here and watch him have a happy life with someone else. I won't."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:33 pm

Miku was happier, but not in the same way Kanon would have made him. He missed his ex terribly... maybe he had been wrong in the way he'd done things... He needed to see him, his phone went off in the middle of his thoughts, "Miku. I swear to god, if you don't talk to my brother and convince him to stay, I will personally kick your ass and ruin your career."

"Whoa, wait, what? Leaving?" Kanon was leaving?! He dropped his phone and sprinted to Kanon's apartment. The thought of knocking was beyond question, he just rushed in, "Kanon!" His eyes scanned the apartment, not catching a trace of his ex anywhere.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:42 pm

Kanon was standing in the airport...ready to leave. He wanted to. He had to get away from the memory of his ex. The one that just wouldn't let go of his heart. Kaoru had been the one to drive him to the airport since he was the only one that wasn't going to try to talk him out of leaving. Dai would've drug him back kicking and screaming, so would Shinya. Toshiya would've tried his hardest not to get him to leave. Yuuki would've told him he was a dumbass and that he should stay regardless of what Miku chose to do with his life. But Kaoru, Kaoru just accepted that Kanon was making this choice whether good or bad and that he would ultimately have to live with the consequences.

"Three hours...three hours and I'll be able to breath again."

"Don't be so sure...you may be getting out Kanon but don't be so sure you can just leave everything behind." Kaoru set Kanon's bags down and hugged him goodbye.

"Thank you Kaoru..."

"Just don't forget your way home...if you decide not to go call me and I'll come back. You've got three hours to make up your mind." The older man left Kanon to ponder his choice but he knew it was the right one. This was Miku's town...it always would be. He couldn't stay if he ever hoped to get over him.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:21 pm

Kanon was gone... what else did he have now? He grabbed his phone and called Shinya, "He's gone... I was too late."

Shinya was afraid hemd hear that... "Hold on Miku... I have a call on the other line..." It was Kaoru. He was filling him in despite his outward appearance of not caring, he was worried about Kanon. When he switched back over to Miku he told him about the airport, "If you really care, go now and do whatever it takes."

Whatever it takes... This was turning more and more into Vertigo everday... He had to try though. After finding Kanon's plane, he quickly bought a ticket and boarded. As soon as he was fully on, murmurs spread like wild fire, but he didn't care. His eyes were on an un-attentive Kanon and his seat next to him.

"You really wanna do this, huh?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:55 pm

Kanon had decided to get on the plane but found that getting out was harder then he thought. Miku was talking to him...from the aisle and sitting next to him. How had he?

"You pretty much tell me we're over and will never happen again. Then I can't get past you no matter how hard I try so I actually make the smart decision of leaving and just when I think it might be possible to move on like you did...you show up." The chef sighed but allowed the seat to be taken by the blonde. He didn't know how to respond...Miku was...beyond his reach.

"So have you come? Did my brother threaten you or was it Dai?" That was the only reason he could think of that his ex would seek him out like this. After all he'd done a fantastic job of avoiding him up till now. Why else would he come on the plane trying to stop him?
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:18 pm

"Because you're not doing the right thing. And I'll have you know I'm hear on my own accord. Your brother may have threatened me, but all that did was speed me up." The plane was now moving and starting to take off. It was then he remembered he hated planes, but Kanon was worth it.

"You're stuck with me now though... I'm not really dating Yumi you know? She's just there, and she accepts that. But that still doesn't excuse what I did... And I know that. But I need to know that this is definitely something you know you want. If it is... I can't change your mind, but I'd like to."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:29 pm

"Do I want to leave the city I've come to love, the restaurant I built from nothing, and the friends I've made? No. But I don't know what else to do. I can't go through another day of seeing you everywhere and hearing everyone talk about you...it hurts too much. I've had a gaping hole where my heart should be for the past year...I can't...I can't seem to make it heal or fill up no matter what I do. Seeing you all over only makes it worse because no matter how desperately I can want you, you've moved on and don't want to be with me anymore.

"I'd still take all the pain in the world to be with you another day. No matter how many times you'd forget me...I'd still come back. Sad isn't it? I'm that addicted to you...that much in love. It won't happen so I have to leave. If I have any chance of getting over you then I have to leave. Change of pace, change of scenery, something. I just know it can't go on like it is."
Kanon looked out the window of the plane. He'd never been on one with Miku and didn't realize his fear of flying. He was trying to avoid looking at his heartache if he could help it. Miku was making his getting over him very difficult.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:41 pm

Miku sighed, testing his luck he took Kanon's hand in his, "I tried to leave too, when I first got out. But I couldn't. I couldn't let go of everything, it ate and ate at me until nothing was left but to give up and stay.
"I just wish you could understand how hard this actually is for me... I don't want to move on, I don't want to worry about my memory everytime I go to sleep. If you're gone forever, I will go on, for real this time. When this plane lands if you still go, I wont stop you. Just know that I do still love and care for you. I always will." He brought Kanon's hand to his lips and kissed it, then he moved to stand finally going to his actual seat in the back or the plane. If Kanon would just give him another chance... he'd take it.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:17 pm

Kanon let out a shaky gasp as Miku kissed his hand and went to his own seat. Throughout the entire flight he warred with himself on what to do but when the plane finally landed in Chicago he couldn't get off...he went back to where Miku was sitting and stopped in front of him.

"How can I leave when you do something like this...but how can I stay when you refuse to be with me? I-I can't do it Miku. I can't live in a city that has you everywhere when I can't have you at all. It hurts too much."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:26 pm

"I've been telling you this entire time that I want to change your mind and you still think I want nothing to do with you?" Miku stood with him, turning him around and pushing him to exit the plane. "I understand it wont be easy winning you over this time... But we've got all the time in the world now. Well the week, cause you still need a vacation..."

Miku wanted to prove himself to Kanon. He knew a week away from everything they knew would only help things.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:31 pm

"Well yeah, that was my general consensus when you failed to come see me when you remembered everything. That was pretty much a smack in the face saying 'oh I don't want you anymore' regardless of the reason." Kanon found himself in the O'hare airport with Miku and his luggage. He didn't know what Miku's angle was but if it meant time with him then he'd follow along, even if it meant certain heartbreak later.

"I've never been to Chicago...thought it would be a good change of city. Here it's all about the cold, wind, bears, and deep dish pizza. Not sure what else there is."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:46 pm

Miku knew one thing he'd have to be doing and soon, that was some shopping. He'd hopped on that airplane with just his wallet and person... There was a lot to do in Chicago though... "Well, first things first, we need to get you a hotel room. Unless you have a room already... I don't know how prepared you were for this. More than me I'm sure." He tried to stay off the subject of them... He knew they'd be faced with it sooner or later again, but for now he just wanted to make Kanon happy...

"But... as far as things to do here, there's a large shopping mall, museums, some really nice parks... Anything you want really. Oh, there's China town too. It's fun." He would be hitting up the shopping mall for sure.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:31 pm

Kanon shook his head. He didn't know where he was staying yet. "This wasn't really planned out...I just had to get out was all. Come on. Let's go see about a hotel." He moved over to the curb and caught a taxi. Together Miku and Kanon found a hotel that had two rooms available close to eachother. Once Kanon had his luggage put up he came back to Miku in the hallway.

"Alright. Where to? You probably could use some clothes I bet since you decided to come on this adventure without any packing." Not that he really had a choice. If Miku wanted to catch the flight he wouldn't have had time to pack.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:45 pm

Miku chuckled and rubbed his head, "What can I say, I was a man on a mission." They walked outside and caught a cab to the train station, Miku grinned as he bought tickets for the train, "I've missed taking a train everywhere, it's fun and the mall is within walking distance."

They waited a short time for the train and then boarded, Miku led him to the seating upstairs and sat, "This was how I use to go to school everyday. It was fun, but a nightmare if you missed the train..." It was easy to forget they were still treading on thin ice... but that just showed it was so easy for them to be together.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:18 pm

Kanon smiled at his ex and headed onto the train behind him. "You used to take the train? Where'd you used to live?" For some reason he couldn't help himself. It was so easy to fall into step with Miku...he just didn't fight it.

"What store to go to though...maybe we should head downtown? I'm sure there's lots of stores around this area..." He'd forgotten they weren't far from downtown.

"Well man on a mission, what are your plans for this endeavor of yours? You obviously didn't think very long before hopping aboard. Any ideas of what you're going to do?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:42 pm

Miku smiled, "I lived in Tokyo for a while, but when my parents separated I came to Chicago with my mother and her sister." Kanon never had asked much about his family. But then again, he never offered much. It would be a good learning experience for them both at least... Oh shopping!

"There are some really great stores downtown, plus the mall, and your everyday shopping centers of course." Miku pointed out some good shops as they walked. When Kanon asked what his plans were, he quieted himself and had to find the right words. He didn't want to screw this up and make Kanon mad at him again... "Well... My first goal was to talk to you, after that... I'm winging it." He smiled a bit at Kanon, he hoped to make Kanon trust him again. He had to at least try and win him over one more time.

"So... how would you like to play dress up? You pick out what you want me in, and we'll go from there."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:00 pm

"You had plenty of time to talk to me before I decided to leave. But, I'll let it pass. Dress up huh? Well, if we're doing dress up then we need to find a good store." Kanon walked down the road until he found a good store and walked in. There was a nice range of clothes for Miku to try on and Kanon was intent on getting him to try on everything he found interesting.

"Okeh, try on these jeans with this shirt and then these pants with this shirt and jacket." The chef handed the items to Miku and pushed him toward the dressing room. Despite how hurt he'd been over what happened and how upset he'd been with Miku still, he was willing to give it a shot and hang out. He just prayed this wasn't a one day or one week thing. Kanon would go off the deep end if all this was just to get him back to the west coast.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:08 pm

Miku wanted to retort, but he held back... Last time it took Kanon seeing a movie where he had died for him to finally come... But he didn't want to anger Kanon further. So he took the clothing and tried everything on, modeling each outfit for Kanon and waiting for his approval.

"What do you think?" Miku was quite fond of some of the plaid items Kanon had chose, and skinny jeans were always okay with him. But even if Kanon didn't like the clothing, he'd try on anything he wanted, even if it was a frilly dress or a teddy... Or even a man thong if the man so wished it. He wanted to please him, convince him to back home... To not leave. There was so much there he'd be leaving than just him.

His phone went off while he was changing, but he'd left it out with his wallet and in Kanon's hands, it was Yumi. "Eh? Kanon, who is it?" Miku was in the middle of trying on another outfit when the phone had gone off.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:17 pm

Kanon was enjoying himself with Miku trying on his every pick of clothing. While in the middle of waiting to see Miku in his most anticipated outfit yet, the blonde's phone went off...and it was her.

"Her. Here..." His voice sounded both angry and quiet. He handed the phone over the door to Miku but he sat down in the store and waited. What was Miku doing here? Was he wanting to bring him home or what? He'd almost forgotten about the girlfriend...she was obviously into him. How was he going to get Miku back when the man had moved on?

"Stupid Kanon...don't get your hopes up."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:28 pm

Miku took the phone, frowning because he knew Kanon was peeved... "Hello?"

"Miku... What are you doing in Chicago? And so suddenly? I thought you were going to move on? Aren't I enough for you?" Oh boy... "Yumi... do we have to have this talk now?"

"YES! I'm tired of being pulled around waiting for you to get over some fling." Her voice was loud, he was almost certain Kanon had heard. "I never pulled you around. I told you no repeatedly, declined several of you advances, and you chose to stay around. I didn't force you!"

"But you wanted to, I could see you wanted to try, you wanted to try to move on and forget--"

"Maybe I did, but end it didn't happen... and wont if I'm lucky. Goodbye." Miku hung up and turned his cellphone off, something he should have done earlier... When he walked out he could see that Kanon wasn't pleased, shit. "I'm sorry about that..." Miku hung his head, he was in the doghouse again. He could tell by the look in Kanon's eyes.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:51 pm

Kanon looked up at Miku when he walked out. It sucked because he looked amazing in that outfit. "So...I'm a fling? Well, at least now I know why you didn't come find me. Yumi really likes you...she's probably pissed that you're here anyway. You can just go home. I'll be fine on my own. I was before...I will be now." Kanon didn't mention the fact he barely survived before but he'd try his best. If Miku had somewhere else he needed to be.

"That outfit look perfect by the way. She'll like it." Where did all his anger go? When did he become a sad kicked puppy? Ugh...he hated this.

"We had a nice few hours at least. It's better then nothing I guess."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:08 am

That did it.

"You just don't get it do you?! You don't listen! Every single thing I have said to you this entire time has fallen on deaf ears, so you know what? Fine. Have it your way." Miku went in and got changed, storming out of the store and leaving his wallet and phone behind. He didn't care, he wanted, no needied, to walk. He didn't want Yumi, he wanted Kanon. But Kanon didn't want him because he thought he already was with Yumi... Damn this was confusing...

It took him an hour more than usual to get to the hotel, but he was glad to be back... Even happier that he didn't bump into Kanon... He felt bad for yelling now, but at the same time he felt semily justified... Once back in his room, he just flopped on his bed. It was so soft and comfy...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:19 am

Kanon watched Miku leave and sighed. He shouldn't have said what he did. Miku was amazing...so he bought him the clothes and headed back to the hotel. Once he got back Kanon left the clothes at the door with his apology and went back to his room.

Miku,

Sorry about before. I don't mean to make you so...I'm trying to stay guarded because of everything that's happened. I'd still kill to have you I just wanted you to myself. Despite your words you and Yumi always seemed closer then that...I'm sorry if I hurt you. I do love you...and I hope this helps ease your anger a little.

Room 316.

Kanon sighed and ordered room service. Who knew when Miku would be back or if he was even staying after Kanon had his moment. He should have given Miku more of a chance...

"But what if he comes back and decides he doesn't actually want me anymore? What am going to do then?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:38 am

Miku heard the noise outside his door, but ignored it. Probably just house cleaning... but when the knock never came he investigated. The clothes? And a note. He read that note several times... Kanon was sorry? Sheesh... They were a mess. Both of them... Well. It was time to face Kanon. The walk had cooled him down considerably, now he just needed to actually talk to his ex without them both getting angry.

He went to his room, dressed in the outfit Kanon had really wanted to see him in, he could only hope it didn't trigger more anger... He knocked softly and waited for Kanon to answer. When the door opened he gave him a very soft smile, it was still hard to smile when he knew Kanon was probably still upset, "We... have some things we need to work on..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:45 am

Kanon let his anger go sitting in the room with dinner. He'd foolishly gotten two orders in the hope that Miku might actually stop by...that wasn't likely to happen but just as he was getting ready to eat, a knock sounded on the door. The man opened it to find Miku there. He wore the clothes he'd bought too...that was good. Right?

"Yeah...uh, come in." Kanon allowed him in before closing the door. He didn't know how to act anymore. What the hell had gotten into him? Or better yet, what had he left behind that was making act like this?

"Look, I'm sorry for being so...bitchy. I just...I hate the thought of you with someone else. I do. I can't help it. Every time I think of you being with someone else I get angry. You were mine...you were supposed to be mine. If it wasn't for that bastard stalker you'd probably still be mine. I don't take you moving on so well. It was one of the reasons I was leaving..." Kanon sat down on the bed and looked at his hands. What could he say really? Please take me back, I will love you forever and do everything I can to make you happy?
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum