Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanna be your super star!

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Wanna be your super star! - Page 4 Empty Re: Wanna be your super star!

Post  Kanon Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:01 pm

"Tease is a good for it but it's not your fault. You didn't know how I felt. Hell I was feeling this way before you ever came out of the computer...I should've gone to therapy for that I suppose. I just wanted to let you know what some of the things you were doing to me. Take things slow is good. You don't have to do those things with me either. If you don't want to then don't. You can like guys and girls it all depends. You have to find what feels right to you. It's harder when you're suddenly alive and a teenager. You never really got the time to develop all this slowly. It's just kind of being shoved at you...at least you know how to shower now." Kanon laid his head down but left the laptop up. He was suddenly very drained.

"I'mma sleep Miku. You can stay up if you like and have some ice cream. I'm just sleepy all of sudden. Sweet dreams Mi-chan. Goodnight."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:12 pm

Miku watched Kanon as he fell asleep, he wasn't tired himself persay, but he knew he wanted to at least get Kanon to his bed. He scooped Kanon up carefully and walked him on down the hall to his room, laying him down and covering him up as he did so.

"I like being with you... And I know that will never change. But I don't know who I am quite yet, I don't want to hurt you... but I promise, when I find out, you will be the first to know..." Miku whispered this softly to him before he kissed his forehead and went back to Kanon's laptop. He poked around on the internet for a while until he too started nodding off. And eventually he passed out on the couch in front of the laptop, a wiki on emotions and everything of the like loaded on the screen. He wanted to understand what he was feeling, he didn't want Kanon to keep treating him like a child despite the fact he probably was very much like one.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:17 pm

Kanon woke up the next morning to an empty bed. Miku didn't come in. He found him on the couch...asleep while looking up emotions.

"Miku...hey you lazy bum! Come on. Got school today~" He could ignore his feelings. He had so far. He liked his friend and wanted to keep his very unique vocaloid close.

"What would you like for breakfast?" Kanon shook Miku gently to wake him up, closing the laptop as he did. The blonde didn't need to be overwhelmed.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:30 pm

Miku groaned at the nose and tried to roll away from it, but obviously couldn't get very far. When Kanon shook him, he turned his head a bit to look at Kanon but then shook it, "No... no breakfast..." He wasn't hungry, in fact, he didn't feel that good at all... But he still sat up and made room for Kanon, noticing he'd moved the laptop... No more research for him, for now anyways.

"Think I'll skip breakfast... I'm gonna go get dressed." He wobbled a bit as he stood, but walked down the hall to the bedroom with less problem. "What to wear... Uh... eh why not..." There was a pair of skinny jeans and a blue plaid button down that looked rather comfy, he threw them on haphazardly and grabbed his shoes and socks before walking out to the living room again. The buttons of his shirt were still undone and his bed head was feeling ever fashionable today... All in all, it was becoming easier and easier to tell that Miku was not feeling good today. But he didn't know to say something to Kanon about it, he didn't truely know what sick was.

"You sleep well last night Ka-kun?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:03 pm

"Miku...Miku are you alright?" The teen moved over to the unkempt blonde. He was very very warm. "Miku you're burning up! Are you alright? Do you feel okeh? Here, sit down. Hold on." Kanon got the thermometer and took Miku's temperature. 101.6!?

"Miku we gotta get you to a hospital. You're running a fever. Come on, no school for you today." The teen went to quickly to get dressed and grabbed their wallets before grabbing a sick mask just in case. He led the blonde to the hospital only to remember that Miku didn't have any medical history. He'd never been to a hospital, which the doctors found odd.

"You've never been to a hospital Mr. Tsukiyama?" The doctor looked at the teen in concern. He'd never meet a kid so old to have never gone to the hospital...not even a check up as a baby!
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:29 pm

"I'm just tired..." But he still did as he was told, sitting down and waiting for Kanon to come back. 101.6? What did that mean? A fever? "No, it's okay, really. We don't have to do that..." But Kanon had insisted. He put on the sick mask like Kanon had asked and then they were off to the doctors office... And then there were more questions...

"My grandmother believed in home remedies... Sadly she's no longer around to cure me anymore..." Miku was feeling out of it and the doctor could tell, though he didn't like that he'd never had a doctor's visit before. It wasn't for him to judge though. "Well alright then Mr. Tsukiyama. I'm gonna ask you some questions and you just answer them to the best of your ability, okay?" Miku nodded and answered honestly, well, as honest as he could. Allergies? No. Medications? No. Family history of some random plague? No. Have sex recently? No...

"Alright, I'm just going to take your temperature... 101.7... Not good, but it's not terribly dangerous. But since you've never had a true doctors visit, then it's good that you've came. I'm going to prescribe you some antibiotics, and sign you off from school for the rest of the week. Now, you're his care provider, yes? Walk with me if you would?" The doctor pulled Kanon out and walked down the hall with him, "Keep a close eye on him, a fever isn't dangerous until 107, but in his case... well I just don't like that he doesn't have a history of any kind. A lot of bed rest and fluids, if anything changes I want you to call." The doctor wrote out a few slips and handed them to Kanon, "Do you need any notes? It'd be best if he had someone with him the first couple days."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:56 pm

"He's all alone except for me. Would it be possible to get a slip excusing me from school. I don't want to be there knowing he could be getting worse." Kanon took the slips and was allowed to take Miku back home after a shot of antibotics to get him started. At least Kanon found out he could add him to his family's insurance since he was all Miku had.

"Alright. Bed rest for you. Would you like the couch or the bed to lay down?" The teen got him all set up before calling the school and letting them know that neither would be in today and he'd have the slips to them by tomorrow. Kanon grabbed a botttle of water and the antiboitics prescription he filled on the way home.

"Here. Doc said lots of fluids."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:48 pm

Miku was hardly all there as they filled his prescriptions and walked home. He flopped down on the couch as Kanon asked his question, "I don't wanna get you sick too... I'll camp here..." He'd be lieing if he said he didn't want his company and warmth though... But the idea of Kanon being this miserable kept him at bay.

When Kanon came back, he had his meds and water. Neither he wanted, but he knew he needed it to get better... Timidly he grabbed the pills and water, swallowing only enough water to get the pills down. He shuddered and sunk into the couch...

"I think I prefer computer virus'..." The teen wanted to be held, he was freezing...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:59 pm

Kanon smiled softly before getting a large pillow and fluffy blanket from the room for Miku to curl up in. He got a bunch of movies for Miku to watch too since he wasn't going to be leaving the couch anytime soon. All it took was for him to put in Avatar and press play before he went and got on the couch behind Miku.

"I know when you're sick all you want is to have someone there. Comfort and warmth are hard to come by when you're ill. Don't worry...I'll stay here with you."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:32 pm

Miku was surprised when Kanon slid in behind him, he smiled none the less and curled against him. "You're always so warm..." He didn't last very long into the movie before he was passed out against Kanon's chest, his hand was just barely fisting his friends shirt.

When the movie ended Miku still hadnt woken up, but he was mumbling lightly in his sleep. Fever dreams where heavily plagueing his sleep, though they were pleasant at least. Him and Kanon were together on the bed, kissing and exploring each other... It was starting to get hot and heavy when he was startled awake by a loud sound from another movie. It caused him to sit up and search the room frantically till his eyes rested on Kanon. He moaned weakly as he fell back onto the couch, eyeing his bottle of water as he attempted to stay awake for this movie...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:48 pm

Kanon didn't know what Miku was dreaming of, just that he kept trying to snuggle closer. When he woke it didn't seem much better either.

"Mi-chi you okeh?" He had in the new Star Trek movie. Kanon was a fan of scifi movies. It couldn't be helped really. The teen moved to make sure Miku was comfortable.

"You comfy? Not too hot? Here...let's get your temperature."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:46 am

Miku groaned and shook his head. He felt like he needed a cold shower to fix his 'problem' but he still felt like he was freezing so it probably wouldnt help much either. The sickly blonde sighed and sat up when Kanon said he needed his temperature. He let the other do what he needed, frowning a bit when his fever hadn't dropped at all...

"I'm freezing... but maybe I should take a cold shower... It would cool me down wouldn't it?" Miku looked up towards Kanon tiredly, hoping he'd come up with something to help ease his worry.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:58 am

"Anything cold would help you at the moment Miku. 101.6 isn't good. Isn't good...maybe a cool bath will help. No more blankets either. You don't need anything to keep warm. Come on." Kanon got up and helped Miku to the shower, not noticing his issue.

"Here. It's cold but not too cold." He didn't want to leave his friend in case he needed him but also knew Miku might not be comfortable with him staying there.

"Do you want me to go or do you need help?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:17 am

Miku followed Kanon, stripping down without a care and lowering himself into the tub. His entire body shuddered, goosebumps spreading instantly as he continued to tremble. "N-no... you c-can stay..." Now he was really cold... and the thought of no blankets after this didn't make him feel any better...

"I'm really sorry Kanon..." He felt like a burden for the other right now... And he certainly didn't want that.

He soaked in the water for about fifteen minutes until he just couldn't handle it anymore. "O-o-okay... I-I'm c-c-cold... I think I-I need help getting o-out..." Miku was sniffling a bit as he reached for Kanon, shaking a bit as he did.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:23 am

Kanon stayed and sat with Miku, talking to him a little. "You're fine Miku. I want to take care of you...I don't want you to be sick." He helped his friend out and got him in some comfy pajamas. At least his temp was down now. Kanon looked down at the thermometer that was just in Miku's mouth.

"100.4. Looks like cold water does you good. It's not really good but better then it was. Come on. You need to take your meds." The teen lead his friend back to the couch and made his take the antibiotics. Not having something to cover up with seemed cruel so instead of the blanket Kanon brought out a thick sheet. Airy so it didn't hold in the heat coming off Miku but solid so the cooler air around him didn't chill him too much.

"There...better? Would you still like me to lay with you?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:58 am

With his meds down and himself back on the couch, he was just waiting for the queasiness to pass. Despite Kanon saying no blakets, the other teen brought out a sheet and laid it over him. Miku thanked him and happily curled up a little.

"Please? I like being close..." When Kanon laid back behind him, he turned and cuddled up to him. His eyes closed but he didnt fall asleep, Kanon helped calm him down and made him fee a little more human...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:42 am

Kanon smiled and laid down, holding Miku close. He liked that the other wanted him around. Sighing softly the teen all but melted into Miku. Their legs became intertwined and his arms were wrapped securely around the blonde. It felt nice...safe. It felt right to him and Kanon shortly after fell asleep. Dream Miku was back but he acted more like Live Miku now. A little shy and sweet. It wasn't all about the physical stuff anymore. They sat and talked before getting into that...but man when they did it was just like before. Completely amazing. What he didn't realize was that Miku could feel what dream Miku was causing...and that he talked in his sleep.

"Mi...ku...mmm..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:44 am

The blonde had finally managed to doze off lightly only to be woken up by a sudden shift next to him. His eyes didnt open but someone... Kanon... was moving next to him. Aaaand it felt like Kanon had the same problem he'd had earlier-- did Kanon just say his name?

"Kanon? Are you- whoa!" Kanon had moved on top of him, his hands moving over his feverish skin, kissing his neck soft and slowly... Miku didn't know what to do, what to think, but he did know he was enjoying it and it was turning him on just as much as Kanon.

"K-kanon... Ah...!"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:51 am

Kanon heard Miku calling his name but the startled cry from the real Miku that he was startled awake. "Huh-wha? Miku-oh! Oh, I uh...sorry..." Kanon had moved off of the blonde, blushing furiously. He hadn't meant to do that...

"I was dreaming and I was, well, doing things...Sorry if I over-stepped a boundary. I didn't mean to but you are so tempting when I'm both awake and asleep. I can touch you in my dreams but I didn't mean for it to transition to me touching you out here too...d-did you need anything?" He was trying to control his rambling but it wasn't working when his mind was still stuck on adoring the teen in front of him. Why did he have to have so many barriers?
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:34 am

"Kanon..." Miku sat up and tried to hide his own erection... Kanon was talking about a million words a second and none of it really stuck with him.

"Kan- wait, could you-- Kanon." Miku had never been firm in his entire life as a computer or a human, the fever seemed to be getting to him still. "I'm fine. I don't need anything. Just... don't worry about it."

Miku sighed, wishing he wasn't sick. He found himself wanting to walk... How could Kanon want something but say another? He didn't understand... Miku grabbed a pillow to put in his lap, then patted the spot next to him... "Come on... I'm not mad or anything..." Just severely confused...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:41 am

Kanon watched Miku put a pillow in his lap...had Kanon done something to him? "Miku, I really am sorry about what I was doing. I didn't mean to. I want to do it very bad, just not without your permission...and you not being sick. Is there anything I can do?" He wanted to help Miku in any way possible. The former vocaloid didn't know much of the world and he wanted to do whatever possible to further his knowledge and understanding. Though it didn't really help when most of the time he was admiring his beautiful form.

"I didn't hurt you or anything did I? I just want to make sure."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:02 am

"No, you didn't do anything. I just... have a problem, is all. Aside from being sick I'm fine, promise." He hoped Kanon would gather what he meant...

"I just don't understand, you want something but you keep coming up with more and more reasons to keep yourself away... Maybe I'm the messed up one, I mean... lets face it, I'm hardly human. I don't have what everyone else has experience and emotions wise, I probably never will. All I can do is sing... no more no less." Letting him browse the internet last night had probably been a bad thing... Now that he was sickly his brain wasn't thinking straight due to the fever.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:13 am

Miku had a problem...like him. Huh..."Miku you can do so much more then sing. You just haven't had enough time to find new things...I can help with that problem. If you let me." Miku allowed him to and Kanon moved closer to him, kissing his neck softly. His hand drifted down to the pillow and moved under it and into his pants. The teen gripped his growing erection and slowly started to massage it. He wanted Miku to feel good. He wanted him to know the pleasure that could be had.

"Just feel, okeh Miku?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:31 am

Of course Miku nodded when Kanon asked, he trusted the other with all of his being. Pretty soon, Kanon was over him and they picked up at where they'd left off just a few minutes ago. Miku couldnt help but to whimper when Kanon touched his erection, he wanted him to feel... well he was definitely doing so.

Before either had noticed it happening, Miku had lost his sleeping pants and his hands were exploring Kanon as he continued to work him. He was rewarded by moans when he also brushed against Kanon's hardened cock. Carefully his hand reached to undo the others pants and feel the length beneath it.

"This... mnn needs to feel good... for you too.... right?"

Last edited by Miku on Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:48 am

Kanon moaned when he felt Miku touching him. "Y-yeah...Miku you're going to make me want to do more...then this." He wanted to have Miku, to be with him and feel him. He loved him. Kanon knew he loved Miku.

"Miku. Ah..." He'd never felt so much intense feeling without having already been in the throws of sex. The blonde above him was definitely different than anyone else.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum