Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanna be your super star!

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Wanna be your super star! - Page 5 Empty Re: Wanna be your super star!

Post  Miku Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:09 am

"I know, and I'm sorry, but I want you to feel this too... You make me happy, so why shouldn't I return that favor?" Miku was smiling at him as he mimicked Kanon's motion of pumping his length. He tried adding pressure like he was and moaned when it would cause the other to jerk or speed up his hand movements.

His entire body felt like it was on fire now, which was good considering he'd been freezing earlier. But he wanted more than just his touch, he couldn't explain it, but he knew this was right. Being with Kanon like this was completely right for him... Unfortunately right now he was sick and Kanon still wasn't quite willing to just take him yet. He understood it, but at the same time disagreed.

"K-ka-Nnn... T-there's... Aaah-- pressure...!"
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:45 am

Kanon moaned when he felt Miku's inexperienced hands moving erratically. He knew that pressure; he was feeling it too. "Y-yeah...let take you over. That knot, uh, in your lower ab-abdomen go...it'll feel ah! amazing." Kanon was instinctively thrusting up into Miku's hands a little. He couldn't help it though. The blonde above him was very skilled in getting him riled up...even if he didn't know it.

"Miku...god...a-ah!" The teen felt his body constrict as he reached his orgasm. Dream Miku would never be able to top the real one...though it made him wonder how it would feel to really be with Miku. Only time could tell though.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:42 am

Miku shuddered as he felt himself start to cum, the feeling was quite amazing. The teen bellow his orgasmed short after himself, some of Kanon's seed had gotten on his hand and he found himself wondering about the taste... But decided against it as he was still sick.

He wiped his hand off and moved himself to lay next to Kanon, cuddling close as he did... "That was amazing... does this make us an 'item' now?"

He'd read on he internet about dating and the like, this kind of thing is what you did with a partner...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:48 am

Kanon caught his breath and held Miku close. Were they an item? Smiling softly, the teen kissed Miku's head. "Did you just ask me out? Yes, if you want to be I'd be more then happy to be your boyfriend. You're the only one I'd want in that way." Kanon found himself curled up with his human vocaloid. If Miku wasn't sick...but he knew the other needed to get better before they dare even bring up anything beyond what they did.

"Are you comfy? Do you need anything?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:59 am

Miku smiled, nuzzling against his shoulder, "I'm starting to feel a little better... still blah, but not as cold as before ya know?"

They were dating now... he couldnt stop smiling like an idiot... "I-I am kinda starting to get a little hungry..." He felt bad, but Kanon didn't seem to mind much... "I will soooo be making this up to you one day."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:17 am

"What would you like to eat? As long we have it here to make I'll make it. You can make it up to me whenever I get sick." Kanon smiled at Miku's own smile. It was so infectious. There was plenty to make in the kitchen so the dark haired bassist simply had Miku follow him into the kitchen.

"What will it be Mi-chan?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:58 am

Miku used the sheet to clean himself off, then slipped back into his sleeping pants. His legs were still shaking a bit from the after shocks of everything and lack of food. It was well into the evening and it had probably been a good 24 hours since he'd eaten.

"Uhm... Ramen sounds good, I think?" Chicken broth was a good thing when you were sick, and the noodles would at least put something in his stomach. He waited the seemingly long 3 minutes for the water to boil and then another 3 for the noodles to soften. When Kanon sat his bowl and chopsticks down, his stomache let out a growl of thanks. He looked around innocently until it subsided, "Thanks, it looks good!" Miku was so easily pleased, and he couldn't be happier with his boyfriend.

"So... what about everyone at school? Will they know about us too?" He took a bite of his ramen and sighed happily when it slid down without making him feel sick.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:56 am

Kanon smiled at Miku's simple meal. He was easy to please. Taking his own bowl of ramen, the teen sat down across from Miku.

"Well, they will if you tell them. It's not their business to know but I wouldn't care if they did...it would lower your popularity. I'm not well liked at school." He ate some of his oriental ramen in silence. Kanon was constantly worrying about Miku's standing in school. He didn't want his beautiful boyfriend being subjected to the torturing and bullying he was subjected to every day.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:32 pm

Miku frowned at the other's response, "I don't understand why they don't like you, you're so wonderful and smart... They only like me because I'm new, but I'm no different than you really..." The blonde picked at his ramen until it was just broth and started sipping it slowly. Thoughts were drifting through his head, things that had happened, this sickness, his new relationship with Kanon...

"If I don't say anything, they wouldn't let me near you in peace. There'd always be somebody to try and pull my attention away... That first day was... stressful, i guess is what you'd call it."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:06 pm

'Miku you'll be popular for a long time coming. People don't like me because I'm not into sports. I am I just focus more on my academics then my extra curriculars. You're hot, blonde, have an amazing voice, and a good sense of style. They're going to want you to be a part of their group. You're the only one that knows me. Everyone else just assumes." Kanon finished his noodles and drank the bit of broth that was left. He didn't like talking about school much. It was already going to be hard to explain their sudden disappearance for five days just after Miku's first day of school.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:07 am

Miku took their finished off bowls of ramen to the sink and started washing them, he wanted to be of some help to Kanon after all. "Well then... they'll just have to learn to accept you too. With me comes you, I wont let that change. Ever."

After the ramen, Miku was once again hit by another wave of sleepiness. He grabbed Kanon's hands and tugged him back to the living room, pushing him gently onto the couch and laying on top of him again. Already he was feeling quite a bit better... Hmm...

"I think what we did helped my fever a little... is that possible?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum