Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanna be your super star!

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Wanna be your super star! Empty Wanna be your super star!

Post  Miku Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:43 am

Vocaloid. It was a common term spoken amongst musicians, it was a program to get your talents out there, a way to be noticed. Everyone always used the default programs, everyone knew the voices and their personalities. Shinya hadn't wanted just any Vocaloid though, he wanted his own. So he researched everything, picking the program apart until he finally made his own voice. But with that voice, came a personality, then a face, then a style, until finally he had his own singer.

Akiharu "Miku" Tsukiyama. His one of a kind Vocaloid.

Miku was always there at home waiting for him behind a computer screen, greeting him as he came home from his classes and he booted up his computer. Shinya had essentially created the perfect AI without him even knowing it. Not only could Miku sing, but seemingly he could actually feel the emotions he sang, or at least his little CG sprite self looked the part anyways...

After a particularly rough day, Shinya had come home and nearly jabbed the button to turn his computer on. When Miku popped up, he looked a tad frazzled, but still greeted his creator, "Welcome home Shinya-san~" His smile was soft and chipper, hoping to cheer his owner up.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Wanna be your super star! Empty Re: Wanna be your super star!

Post  Kanon Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:02 am

Kanon was agitated at life. Today was just a rounded out horrible day. He had gotten jumped by the soccer team and given a black eye. They had also used his laptop as a soccer ball; electronics and soccer didn't mix. The poor thing was a jumble of broken pieces. He'd have to save and buy a new one. Just when the dark haired teen didn't think it could get any worse he failed his science project, 10% of his grade, because all his data was on the now broken computer. Life was not fun at the moment. Truthfully the only thing he had to look forward to was his vocalaid. Miku was safe and sound. At least his music wasn't effected by his shitty day.

"Hi Miku. Can you play Track 14? Something's still off in the song and I don't know what yet..." He was frustrated and his eye hurt but he refused to move the hair that he'd strategically placed to cover that half of his face.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:16 am

"Certainly!" Miku waved his index fingers back and forth until the track was found and he started singing along with the beat. He watched Kanon closely though and noticed a small bit of bruising as the other bobbed his head to the music. When the song finished, he cocked his head to the side and prodded towards Kanon, "So how was your day Ka-san?" The Vocaloid played another softer tune to try and help the other relax, he knew Kanon often didn't fit in with everyone else... Which was why he was created, but it worried him... Which wasn't something he ever talked about with the other.

Computers didn't have feelings, or so he read on the internet.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:24 am

"Ne, bad." Kanon went to rub his face with his hands but hissed softly when his bruise was hit. Stupid jocks. How anyone could be so cruel simply because a person wasn't exactly like them was beyond him. How could anyone be their own person with that kind of threat on them?

"That's a not how that one goes. Did you change the tempo to this? Hm, it's nice. Soothing even, and believe me, after the day I had, I could use it. Thanks Miku. That was one of more angry songs. Sing it with the tempo change. See if it'll make it better. Not so much angry but maybe mournful?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:39 am

Miku's eyes brightened at Kanon's approval to his changes, "I did! See... I get bored when you're not home and... well I'm glad you're not angry~" He hummed lightly to the opening of the song before he started to sing. His voice was soft, but powerful. Mournful, but not enough to depress his creator. If anything, he tried to add a touch of hopefulness to it towards the end to make things a bit better.

They kept up this editing all night, until Kanon was close to passing out in his computer chair, "Ka-san? Time for bed, you're falling asleep in your chair." Miku wished he could actually touch him and help him to bed... But that was impossible, much to his dismay. "Goodnight Kanon!" He blew him a kiss and winked, sinking into the background of the computer, messing around with some other songs to try and impress Kanon.

What both didn't know, was there was a hellish storm heading their way. One the would startle Miku until the power was cut and the computer was fried... Oddness of it all? Miku could still feel everything... Wait, feel?
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:51 am

Kanon smiled and let the music sink into him. By the time Miku told him to go to bed he was dosing. "Yeah probably should. Goodnight Miku. Don't get lost in there." Kanon blew the hair up from his face as he went to bed. Damn bruise. He'd have his hair like this for a week before it went away. The teen all but collapsed onto the bed in his room. Sleep was definitely something he needed. Then this horrible day could end. It wasn't more then five hours later that he was woken by a loud zapping in the room.

"What the hell?! Oh no. No, no, no, no, no! Miku! No...Seriously Kami? This is officially the worst day ever! Ow, dammit!" Kanon was attempting to turn on the computer when he was shocked. His laptop, his science project, his eye, and now this? What else could possibly go wrong?

Feet.

Wait, what? Feet? The lithe teen moved around his fried computer to find that the pair of feet sticking out from behind his desk belonged to a pair of legs...which belonged to a person. Someone was in his room?

"Miku!? Okeh...I'm dreaming. That's it. Either I've had a complete breakdown or I'm dreaming." Sighing Kanon sank into his computer chair and put his head in his hand.

"Ow. Ugh, why me?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:11 am

Miku groaned and squeezed his eyelids together tightly before they fluttered open and searched the room for the voice that had woken him. His eyes locked on to Kanon, who was hunched over in his chair. Confused he moved himself to try and stand, but not being aware that he was in fact real now and not being used to his new legs, he stumbled and tripped. The blonde fell into the college students lap, knocking the chair onto is back, "Whoa! I thought I told you to go to bed Ka-sa... Eh?" He was confused... his voice was smooth, not at all synthesized.

Again he scrambled to stand, but again he fell to the ground. Frantically, he looked at his hands and feet, wiggling his fingers and toes and staring at them in wonder... "Oh my god, I'm real."

His eyes went right back to Kanon, looking for an explanation... Anything.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:21 am

"Oph! You're heavy Miku!" Miku had weight? Of course he did. This was a dream and if Miku was real, he'd have weight. The vocalaid looked to him for an answer as to his sudden existence. Kanon shrugged.

"I have no clue. I'm dreaming. I have to be because if I'm not then I'm having a mental breakdown and I can't have a mental breakdown with finals in two weeks. I can't. Although after the day I had I wouldn't doubt having a meltdown. I mean getting beat up, having my laptop smashed, failing my project because I didn't have the information and now this? Anyone would just go completely off the deep end wouldn't they? To be honest I have no idea...I'm still banking on dreaming, but you have cute toes." Kanon was watching Miku wiggle them like he was amazed they could each move individually. It was amusing to him look so intrigued by something so simple. His fluffy blonde hair was everywhere too.

"Did you get shocked by the computer too? What am I saying? You are the computer...I so need to wake up..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:43 am

"I was playing with a music file and then... well everything was dark then there was your fluffy carpet I helped you pick out." Again Miku tried to shift to stand but stopped when he got to his knees, fearing he'd trip and break something this time. He looked around Kanon's dark apartment, it was all so different than when he was stuck behind a computer screen.

"Do you often dream of me being real?" Miku was now curious about Kanon, crawling towards him and reaching out to touch him. "I've always wondered what your hair felt like... and a lot of others things. Computers have dreams to I guess..." Dreams... This was his first time he'd talked about his wants or feelings.

The blonde gasped and grabbed onto Kanon's shoulders, "Oh! Oh! You have a bed! Best way to wake up from a dream is to go to sleep in said dream right? Can we try sleeping in a real bed? I've never slept in one!"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:55 am

"Actually-...yes you have. You sleep in my bed all the time Miku. We've been over this. You also don't know how to cook despite the large history I have on my comp from you sifting through foodnetwork.com." Kanon was certain this was a dream. But how could dream Miku not know all of this stuff already? He always had before. Sighing he got and helped Miku to his feet, steadying him as he went.

"And no, falling asleep isn't really an option at this point. I usually wake up after...exercising. But that's not an option either. Too bad I can't kill myself. Too gruesome. Oh well. There...better?" The teen got Miku on the bed and laid down. This dream was way different then the others.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:28 am

Kanon helped him to stand and walk. Again he was amazed at how complicated yet simple everything was! He always took movement for granted in the computer... Miku frowned a bit at the killing himself comment, "Ka-san... No killing yourself ever. You're too good for that..." The blonde poked Kanon's nose. It was starting to slowly dawn on him that this wasn't a dream... Things felt too real for him.

"What happens... when you wake up and I'm not here? I mean... the computer is fried... I... I don't think I exist anymore if that's the case..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:36 am

"If I wake up and the computer is fried I will spend every ounce of free time I have to rebuild you and bring you back. You don't know this but I actually need you. Very very much. So if turns out that you are fried I won't rest till you're back among the living and surfing through foodnetwork.com. Seriously though, what is with that? Do you want to cook or something or is it just a whole wanting to taste food but being unable. Because I have to say, that's weird for a computer system. Then again you aren't a normal one." Kanon had curled up on the bed and rested himself on one of Miku's arms.

"I'll see you in the morning Miku. I'll make sure you're working. You'll see me before and after school tomorrow."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:53 am

A soft smile grew on his lips as he curled up with Kanon, "I wanna be more useful for you... that's all." Kanon wanted him, needed him. That was all that mattered to him, that he was needed and that he would see Kanon again and soon.

"Good night Shin-shin. See you in the morning..." It didn't take him long to fall asleep, it was waking up in the morning next to Kanon that took a while to accept. He was real, last night wasn't a dream, he had actually slept next to Kanon! Miku smiled to himself and tried to get up, he stumbled a bit but he didn't crash this time. More good!

Carefully, he padded to Kanon's computer and sat in front of Kanon's fried computer... It made him kind of sad that that had at once time been his home...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:00 am

Kanon woke up shortly after Miku but couldn't see Miku from where he was laying. "Damn...no sex this time. Weird ass dream though." The teen sat up and spotted his vocalaid system in the flesh sitting in front of a fried computer.

"I-uh, what? Miku? But-...what!?" He woke up. He'd woken up right? He got up and stood in front of the blonde. Kanon poked him softly before placing his palm completely on his chest. There was a heart beat.

"I...I don't understand."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:17 am

"You're not the only one. This walking thing was much easier in there." Miku pointed to to computer, but saw how concerned Kanon really was. "It's like I told you last night... It stormed really bad, there was a shock and then poof, I was on your floor..." Kanon's hand was warm on his chest, he rather liked it.

"Is this a bad thing?" Miku put his hand on Kanon's chest as well, feeling the others heartbeat as well. This was so amazing, everything was amazing! "We can do your exercising together now!" He smiled innocently, not knowing what Kanon had meant last night.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:25 am

The smile danced on Kanon's lips before he could stop it. "I wish. I don't think you'd like it much though. Maybe way later after you've learned to use all your parts properly and I've learned how the hell you got...human. Not that I'm complaining but this? It doesn't happen. Never. Oh!" The teen took one of his pins from his cork board and stuck Miku's index finger.

"Oh my god, you bleed. You really are human. This is amazing...I have GOT to figure out how this happened. I mean people make wishes all the time and never actually believe they'll come true. Miku are you hungry? Thirsty? You can move all your fingers and toes right?...were you wearing that in the comp?" Kanon had gone off on his own train of thought. He wasn't dreaming last night. Miku was real. Miku was human! There was only one question that he hadn't asked yet.

Was Miku going to stay?
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:49 am

Miku winced a bit as Kanon poked his finger, he watched a small bead of blood grow there, "Whoa..." He held his hand gingerly and watched as Kanon pondered. So he was alive; breathing, moving, feeling... But what would he do now? He didn't have family, he just had Kanon. That was enough, right?

Grumble Grumble

"Uhm... I think that's a yes. I think I'm hungry." He rubbed the back of his head nervously, proving that yes, he did have full control of all of his limbs. When his clothing was mentioned, he looked down and tilted his head. "No... this was a SexPot outfit I really liked when I was browsing one day. It so odd to not be in the websites anymore... and to sound like this... to move, all of it. I mean, I've always wanted this but everything I ever read said it wasn't possible. But I wanted it, more than anything."

Now that he was human, the words just kept coming. He was human now, now it didn't seem so odd to have such dreams.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:02 am

Kanon stood Miku up to face him. "I was right you are shorter then me. You're a bit shorter then dream you but still." Without thinking he pulled Miku into a warm embrace. Miku was real!

"Come on. I'll make you something to eat. What would you like? And nothing too fancy. I can't cook much and you can't cook at all." The student led his vocalaid into the kitchen. Miku had never seen out of his room so this had to be new.

"Sit...hmm...I wonder if you have allergies. I mean a lot of humans actually have allergies to certain foods but I don't know if you do. And what's your blood type? How is that determined? Or your DNA for that matter. What markers do you have and who determined them? Or your immune system!? I mean, you've never been exposed to bacteria and viruses, well, human viruses. But that was once and we got you fixed up immediately after that crash.

"But what if you run into someone with a cold or I catch a cold and give it to you? Do you have the immunity level to handle that? Or will it be life threatening? And if it is life threatening how are we going to treat you? I can't take you to a doctor. They'll want id, medical history, and stuff like that. We don't have that. Up until last night you weren't human. How are we going to get you in the system so you can have an id and stuff? What about school? Surely you'd want to go to school, not that it's that much fun at the moment but how are we going to get you enrolled without a birth certificate. I'm fairly sure you need that and your id. Do you want anything in your omlet?"
Kanon couldn't stop thinking of all the obstacles in their way. This was just too odd. It didn't occur to him that he'd been rambling.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:22 am

Miku allowed Kanon to pull him up and investigate him, hugging him back when he did so. They walked towards the kitchen, well, kinda walked, he was still getting the hang of it. Breakfast time was beckoning both of them and Miku could only think of one simple dish he always found pretty and colorful, "Does an omelet count as simple? Ano... uhm... Uh--" The shorter Vocaloid tried to break into his creators train of thought as he rambled, but it was impossible. Once Kanon got started it was hard for him to stop until Another subject came up.

"-- eh... J-just some peppers and bacon, please. And as far as allergies, treat me as you would yourself? I mean, if I can survive one of the worst computer virus' I'm sure I'll be fine here as well." Miku was already plotting becoming legalized, since it was so important to Kanon.

"I'll figure it Ka-san! I always do!" It just may take longer now...... Breakfast was done now and sitting before him, he prodded it cautiously before taking a bite of him. The blonde hummed happily and took another bite, "Oh my god, it's so good!" Miku felt like a kid in a kandy store right now~
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:29 am

"I'm not allergic to anything. Well, not anything. Latex I have an allergy to but you won't come into contact with that around here." Kanon set the plate of food in front of Miku before taking his own spinach and mushroom omelet and sitting down. He couldn't help but grin at Miku's reaction to food.

"It's not really but you'll see when we have take out or pizza or something." There were so many questions...so many variables that couldn't be defined. He had to find out about all this why did his music program pop out of his fried computer. Oh shit!

"Fuck! My music! It was on the computer with you!...well, I got you at least. That's better off then anyone else in this situation. Will you be okeh here when I go to school?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:53 pm

Miku didn't even want to think about all the other things he could finally try now. Take out and pizza were somewhere on his lists, but other things like going outside or maybe even to this school that Kanon talked about so much... He needed to get those papers and he knew just how he was going to do it. His creator's voice had brought him back to reality though with his question, "I should be fine, I always am! And don't worry about your music, I'll help you recover as much as I can." The vocaloid smiled brightly at the other as they finished their breakfast.

While Kanon got ready for school, Miku had wandered back to back towards the computer that he needed to repair before he could start his paperwork... He mulled over what his options were, but decided winging it was the best course of action. With a single press of the power button the computer whirled to life, but it wasn't hard to tell it was having some major issues. Miku could fix them well enough though, he knew he could. But first, "Have a good day Kanon! I promise I wont burn your apartment down~" He'd avoid the stove, but he made no promises about the microwave. Now back to this computer and existing thing...

The day had hardly seemed to whip by, but before he knew it, it would only be minutes before Kanon came home from school. Yet here he was, on the floor with paperwork spread all around him, some important, the rest score sheets filled with Kanon's old music. Kanon's printer never stood a chance with him around. When Kanon walked in, Miku's head popped up and he gathered up his important documents, "Guess whaaaat~?" He jumped and handed his creator the forms, "I exist now! Oh, and here's all your music, I save it before your computer finally crashed again... But most of it is here and good to go!" He wanted so badly to be helpful towards Kanon...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:31 pm

Kanon bid Miku goodbye and headed to school. His bruise still hurt and looked worse then it did the night before but he was determined to not let it bother him. He drifted through the day though thinking of Miku. He was alive and at home. Of all his dreaming he didn't actually think Miku would ever be real. There was no way he was telling anyone though. They'd take him away for sure. When the teen finally got home he was met with a happy Miku and papers. Document papers.

"Miku...January 5? Where's you come up with that for a birthday?...Isn't that strawberry day?" Kanon was going over the papers. Miku really had gotten everything out there and official. It was like he existed to the world all those years but was home schooled...until now.

"You registered for school!?" Oh no. If Miku went to school he'd meet all the other students...and make friends and start dating and then...and then Kanon would be left behind.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:00 pm

Miku nodded happily, smiling until he noticed the dread on Kanon's face. He didn't understand how that was a bad thing... "I just wanna be with you, it's why you made me, right?" Granted him coming to life was probably not in his plans, but he was here now. Here and eager to try everything.

"If you have a friend, then those other guys wont bother you as much and if they do I'd be there to back you up! Cut if you want me to withdrawl, I can... I'm sorry I did this without asking..." Miku felt aweful now, he hadn't meant to worry him.

The blonde kneeled down to collect all the music scores, stacking them neatly before standing again. What would they do together now? Usually Kanon fiddled around with the Vocaloid program while he did his homework, but now he was here and in the flesh. "Kanon? Am I still useful to you even though I'm no longer a program?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:27 pm

"Miku I didn't mean it like that...I just-school isn't the funniest place in the world. I don't want to lose you in the school or something." He didn't want Miku to leave him behind. Miku was cute and sweet and everyone was going to want him. Jocks would try to recruit him and the girls would want to get their claws in him. He knew he shouldn't be so selfish about it but this was Miku. His Miku...

"You are always useful and more important then you could ever imagine." The teen hugged his friend tightly. He was the most important thing.

"Did you do alright today? Are you hungry?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:21 pm

The Vocaloid smiled and clung to his friend as they hugged, "You wont lose me, I promise!" True, Miku was curious about other people, but in the end all he needed at the end of the day was Kanon and his music.

"Oh! I made a hotpocket!" Miku looked so proud of himself. He hoped to get better at cooking so he could cook for Kanon more. "But yes, I did just fine today. I missed you something fierce... I never noticed when I use to sleep all day, it's lonely without you." When Kanon sat down he curled up against him on the couch, nuzzling his shoulder. "What are we gonna do today?" He looked up innocently at Kanon, blinking curiously at him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum