Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanna be your super star!

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Wanna be your super star! - Page 3 Empty Re: Wanna be your super star!

Post  Miku Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:45 pm

His eyebrow raised at the odd tone in then girls voice, but he nodded none the less. "Perhaps, but you can't replace those childhood friendships. They're one in a million." Why did so many people have issues with Kanon? He was smart, sweet, funny... what wasn't to like? He could only imagine the cow they'd have if they knew they lived together... Best he kept that to himself.

The idle chit chat amongst them continued until the bell rang. Lucky for him his next class was a music class with Kanon, he was truely grateful for that. "Hey Ka-chan wait up." Miku ran the short distance to catch up with his friend, then moved into step with him, "What kinda of class is this? There wasn't a very good description for it in the guide... But I have a class with you finally!" And he was so thrilled about it, definitely wasn't hard to tell.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:11 am

"It's a music class...your program in a study course basically. You'll do very well in this class. Better then pretty much everyone." The teen loved his vocaloid very much but he couldn't say that. The other students kept wanting Miku's attention though. He didn't know what to do. He wasn't very forceful in nature...

"Miku you could sing...we don't have very many vocalists in the class. It's a band and choir class in one. You could try for singing. You'd do great at that. You have an amazing voice."

"Miku you can sing? That's great! You can come sit with us! We're in the choir section too." The girls from lunch were back. Damn.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:56 am

Miku's eyes lit up at the thought of singing, he'd yet to try it as a human. He knew as a vocaloid he was pretty good though. "Singing I can definitely do, it'd be wrong if I couldn't." They'd just gotten sit down when the two girls from earlier showed up... They wanted him to sit with them... "Uhm... maybe in a minute... I'm kind in the middle of something here..."

"Oh, well when you're done. We'll save you a seat!" Miku was trying really hard to stay close with Kanon, but he seemed to pull away from people at school... Even he was kinda feeling avoided, whatever this emotion was, he didn't like it.

"Kanon, maybe this was a bad idea... maybe I should have just stayed with homeschooling..." Miku didn't know how to just come out and say he wanted his friends attention. He didn't even know what it was he really wanted, he did know that it wasn't Kanon withdrawing from him.

"Excuse me! Class I need to to get in your proper seating, choir to the left, band to the right. Ah! Tsukiyama, I need you up here, there you go. Now, everyone back to where we left off while I get our new vocalist caught up." Miku went up to the teacher and did all the vocal exercising she asked, blowing her out of the water with each thing she tested him on. Even some of the students stopped to listen to the teen sing.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:20 am

Kanon couldn't help himself as Miku started to sing. He wanted to keep him to himself but knew that no one in the school would allow that. But when his vocaloid started singing he smiled. Miku always had the best voice. He loved that voice. Somewhere in the middle of it Kanon started to play one of his songs, hearing Miku pick up the words. The class was in awe with the new student. The dark haired bassist didn't notice though, he was smiling at Miku. His eyes shined with pride and adoration. Miku was perfect.

Now if only he could get real Miku to want what dream Miku did.

"How the hell did a geek like you get a guy like him to want to be friends you?" One of the jocks...that's right. The goalie played the guitar. Kanon scowled. He made Miku. He loved Miku! How could he explain that? How could he say something without getting hit?

"He was my friend before he came here."

"We'll see how long that lasts nerd."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:45 am

It felt great to be singing again, there was nothing he could compare to that feeling, except the way Kanon made him feel. He was only going on three days old, but already the other teen had given him so much. The way he was looking at him now almost made him blush, something else he was unsure about. Miku sang for Kanon, he exsisted because of Kanon...

"Miku-san? Would you mind helping the other singers? They could use some pointers." Of course he wouldn't, but he really wished he could get this day over with and just be with Kanon... Thankfully there was only one more class to go, then they were both free. And when that time came, Miku practically glomped Kanon at his locker. "Kaaaaaaaanoooooon!" Miku nuzzled their foreheads and helped him to stand, "Sorry... Ready to go?" Miku wanted to go grocery shopping then learn how to fix sushi and talk about their days. The blonde especially wanted to know why Kanon was seemingly distant and why the othe jocks were so eager to get him into the showers after PE...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:55 am

Kanon gave one of his rare true smiles when he heard Miku. "Hey there~" The teen pressed his own head against Miku's as he closed his locker. People wouldn't stop asking what he did to get Miku to talk to him. Was it so weird to have someone want to be around him?

"What kind of fish do you want to put in the sushi? I was thinking salmon, tuna, and maybe...halibut?" Kanon had linked his arm with Miku's as they headed outside. For once no one came up to them. Everyone was fascinated with Miku.

"How was your first day of school?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:21 am

The Kanon he was used to to coming back out now, it made him smile and lean on him a little bit. Sushi?

"Fatty tuna?" He had a small hopeful look on his face. He really did browse one too many food websites... He was so curious though!

"It was fun, but I'm glad it's over and you're back to being you again..." Miku had no clue that Kanon could be so quiet, or why. "Though I don't think I'm a fan of PE. Or at least the later part of it. The other guys were trying to get me in the shower, but I still don't even know how they work so I avoided the whole thing..." He frowned as he thought about the whole idea of showering with a bunch of stuck up jocks... It just didn't settle well.

"Wow... this store is huge! Oh, look! they're having a sale on sushi fixings~" The store actually wasnt that big, but it seemed that way to Miku. The idea of being able to touch all different ingredients facinated him to no end.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:30 am

Kanon grinned...until he heard about the showers... "No. Don't do that. They'll want to do things to you most likely."

Kind of like I want to do. They did indeed get tuna. Miku looked so starry eyed at everything that Kanon couldn't help but laugh. He loved Miku.

"You liked singing though in music didn't you? Everyone was very impressed. I've heard you sing so many times but today blew me away. You're human voice is better then your computerized one. I never thought that'd be possible. Do you want to get some mochi ice cream for later? Or rent a movie while we're out?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:55 am

"Alright. But you're going to have to show me how this whole showering system works tonight!" Miku was determined to know how to function in the world properly before all was said and done. He found himself hoping Kanon was there for all of it though.

Miku left the store in a starry eyed gaze, Kanon brought him in for a reality check though, "Yeah, it was great! It was my first time singing since well... you know." They were in a small crowd of people so he didnt wanna raise too many eyebrows. "I loved it though... I can't wait to do some of the song you wrote together, then we could blow the class away together." There is no me without you... He thought to himself as he looked over at him. "And both sound fabulous! You pick the movie? I think I saw a variety box of mochi at the store near home~" Tonight was going to be good, he could just feel it.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:16 am

Help Miku shower...oh dear lord. He smiled though and nodded. The teen found a good movie. 500 days of summer. It would keep things light and fun. They could have dinner, watch a movie, have desert, and then...have a shower. Tonight was going to end up very interesting and possibly damaging if Kanon wasn't careful.

"Got the movie and we have the ice cream. Home?" Home. He had a home with Miku. He still had to figure out how it happened but who cared at this point? He had a friend...one he deeply cared for and dreamed of all the time.

"Do you have any homework Miku?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:30 am

Miku shook his head, "Nope, I managed to finish it all at school." It wasn't all that hard, surprisingly, at least for him never going to school in his life.

Making dinner went smoothly, Kanon only had to show him a couple times before he had started making sushi like a pro. By the time they were finished the sushi were almost too pretty to eat, but then again... it made him want them all the more. They took the platter to the living room and put in the movie. Miku found it amusing, that they put it right out on the table that this was not a love story, far from it actually. After a while, he could see that, but none the less he found himself tucked in happily under Kanon's arm and munching on sushi with him. The only time hemd moved away was to go get them some tea, but he was right back to the same spot each time.

"I hope every night is like this... I enjoy it a lot."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:38 am

"Spend every night curled up together or every night watching a movie? Cause I can do the cuddling. I'm finding to quite enjoy it." The movie was...interesting. It certainly wasn't what he was expecting but he didn't mind. Miku was snuggling up to him all the same.

"That was different. I take it you liked the sushi?" Miku had eaten quite a bit of the sushi. He really liked the tuna it seemed. Kanon preferred the salmon to the tuna but liked the halibut above everything. They could wait till later for the ice cream. A shower was needed to be taught.

"Come on. Let me show you how to shower...though it might be awkward for you since we'll both be naked." Miku being naked was not at all a bad thing. Kanon simply hoped that he wouldn't get too aroused by it and end up giving himself away to the blonde. The bassist got up to go get clothes for him and Miku. His vocaloid had his own clothes finally...cute clothes too. Then again, Miku would look amazing in a paper bag.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:57 am

"Shouldn't be too awkward..." Though once Kanon was gone and Miku started thinking about it... yeah he could see if being awkward. But a shower was just another part of life, it looked pretty relaxing too. With Kanon there though it, should be fun.

He padded after Kanon to the bathroom, watching him intently... He knew he needed to be naked at least, he'd gathered that much at school. While his friends back was turned, he tossed all but his boxers off, figuring the last item could wait until Kanon was at least ready.

"This doesn't seem too hard. Towels, soap, hot water on... get naked?" He said it so casually it sounded odd even to him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:05 am

The teen had to fight his grin and amusement. "Uh yeah, something like that. Don't let the water get too hot or it'll scald your skin. Don't let it get too cold or it'll shock your body. Not unless that's what you need. Sometimes the best thing in the world is a cold shower. The water's warm so come on." Kanon stripped down and moved to get in the shower, realizing how small it was once Miku had joined him. There wasn't much room. It was a bathtub but not a very big one. Still, Kanon made sure not to think about the closeness of naked bodies when he got Miku under the stream of water.

"Shampoo comes first. Which would you like? Strawberries or coconut?" He held out both shampoos for Miku to smell. He personally preferred to use the coconut simply because the strawberry stuff he'd gotten last month didn't fit to his body chemistry right.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:42 pm

Miku was definitely a strawberry kind of guy, so he took the bottle and did as Kanon showed. A sudden burst of playfulness came over him, so he took the extra bubbles on his hands and wiped it down his friends chest. He grinned a bit as he wrote his name there as well. The thought crossed his mind of what would happen if people new more about them. They obviously didnt like Kanon, but they did like him... It was time to rinse out the soap and put in the conditioner now, so again he did as Kanon showed. Stepping under the stream, letting his head hang back to let the soap and water run, also exposing his neck very well to Kanon.

"I think I like showers, it's kinda of relaxing after all that excitement today." All his talking made his adams apple bob ever so slightly, probably not helping Kanon's keep it cool state of mind.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:17 pm

Kanon bit his lip. Miku was so tempting. He wanted so bad to touch him...to feel him...to be with him. "Yeah...relaxing..." While Miku's conditioner set in he grabbed the body wash and lathered the loofa up.

"Here. Let me." The teen started to massage Miku's skin with the soapy loofa. He had such soft skin and he couldn't help but touch it. Kanon wrapped a hand around Miku's throat, letting his thumb roam over Miku's adam's apple. God he wanted to touch him...kiss him...do things to him. Miku was new to the world though and Kanon had to fight his urge. He was having a really hard time keeping his arousal in check.

"You are going to smell very good Miku."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:27 pm

Miku had grabbed the body wash, but Kanon had offer to wash his body for him. He didn't know any better, so of course he agreed. He didnt expect the rush of cold chills that would follow such actions., especially when Kanon's hand found it's way to his throat. He found himself craving more and more of that touch, but he didnt understand why.

Stupid new body.

As Kanon continued, his hand came up to rest softly on his chest, "You're so warm..." He wanted to hold himself against him... but he didnt know if that was the right thing to do or not
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:40 pm

"Miku...you're going to be the death of me. I-I..." Kanon wanted to do so much to him. He put his hands on either side of his friend's arms.

"Miku. You know that movie we watched? Sex and Death 101? The stuff the man did with those women? I really, really want to do that to you. It's what the guys in gym want to do to you too I bet...I shouldn't be telling you this simply because that could ruin a lot of things but the dreams I have of you? That's what we do. I want you to know in case I step a boundary. You have all rights to stop me or tell me no. That is your right as a human being.

"You are allowed to say no. You are always allowed to say no and if someone doesn't respect that decision then you can take action against them. You can press charges against them and get them put away because no one has the right to force you to do something. Okeh? I want to do so much with you but you are allowed to say no. You can tell me no and I will understand okeh?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:11 am

Miku held eye contact with Kanon the entire time he was talking, fearing if he looked away the other would leave. His fingers curled a little bit as the other finished up, his mind racing with what he wanted to say. How could he put out what he was feeling when he didn't know exactly what it was he was feeling? He liked Kanon, adored him, never wanted to leave his side... He looked down at his feet as he mulled it over in his head...

The blonde cleared his throat and looked back up to his friend, "Theoretically... If I don't say anything... It's not wrong right? If I don't tell you no... I don't... I never told you before, but I've had feelings, things I like and things I don't. Before I was ever real, I knew that I enjoyed your company over anything, even at school today I was dieing to be with you because those other people were not you. I wanted you. I want whatever feeling it is you give me. Whatever this is now... I want it." Miku finally took the small step forward, finally allowing their bodies to touch, he let out a small breath and rested his head on Kanon's shoulder. His hands moved to hug him closer, hoping he wouldn't push him away.

"It's my right to choose who I wanna be with too, and I chose you a long time ago."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:04 am

Kanon smiled softly as he felt Miku hug him. The teen wanted so bad to do things. Within seconds he moved to pull Miku's face up. He wanted to look into those eyes...god if this didn't work out he didn't know what he was going to do. Smiling softly he leaned in to kiss Miku. His lips were so soft. Oh good god! Real Miku completely blew away anything his mind could come up. When they parted he was panting a bit.

"Dream Miku doesn't hold a candle to that..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:27 pm

Miku couldn't explain the feelings that ran through him when Kanon tilted his head up and looked at him with his dark eyes. Those eyes held so much for him and he'd never truely noticed it before. Sure he knew he was special, but he never though about being considered a life partner... It was an idea he found he quickly didnt mind. Not when whenever their lips met and even though he didn't really know what he was doing, he could still feel as though he was on top of the world. Kanon's kisses were even better than the high he got while singing a new song.

"That was... wow." Miku wanted more, craved it even. Something needed to be done about all this soap though. He stepped under the shower stream to rinse off the conditioner and body wash, feeling much lighter once it was all gone. It was Kanon's turn now, and he wanted to return the favor... and try a couple things himself.

He grabbed up Kanon's conditioner and body wash and did like Kanon had done for him, except when he started washing his back. He trailed butterfly kisses up his shoulder and neck while he used his hands rather than the loofa to massage his back. Kanon always complained about a stiff back, so what better way to cure it than this? And this was just two of many things on his long list he wanted to try with Kanon.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:49 pm

Miku rinsed off and started to wash him too. Kanon wasn't sure how but Miku seemed to know what he was doing. Things had gotten very intimate all of a sudden. He had to wonder how the teen had thought of this. When His body was fully aroused Kanon had to stop Miku before he really did something that Miku wouldn't want.

"Where did you get the idea of doing this?" Miku was acting human before he had been human...maybe his vocaloid wasn't meant to be a computer at all. What if Kanon had accidentally created a musically inclined artificial intelligence?
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:20 pm

Miku wasn't really aware of what he was doing to Kanon, just that he knew he'd always wanted to try it. But when Kanon stopped him he felt guilty almost, "I.... I don't know... I just remember you always talking about how stiff your back was when I was still just a computer program and I... I don't know, I don't understand half the things thats are going on inside me. I'm sorry..." Miku looked down towards his feet, squeezing his eyes shut to try and hold back whatever hot pressure it was trying to escape his eyes.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:28 pm

Oh no...no no no. He didn't want to make Miku upset. "No Miku. It's okeh it's just you...well you're kinda turning me on and it's difficult not to try to go further with the way you're doing things. I don't really know how to explain sex without just showing you...oh! Well, that might be awkward. Hang on." Kanon rinsed off quickly before shutting off the water and helping Miku out. At least they had the shower down. Once they were dressed he pulled Miku over to his laptop and looked up a bit of what he was thinking about.

"This...this is you're making me want to do..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:48 pm

Miku blinked hard a couple times before looking up, being thankful that he didn't look too upset. Kanon wasn't upset, so there was nothing for him to be worried about. They got out of the shower and dressed, settling down in front of Kanon's laptop for... well he guessed whatever Kanon was showing him. He had said he had wanted to do to him like that man did to the women in that movie, but he knew he wasn't built like a woman.

Some typing and a few clicks later Kanon was showing him things like yaoi and real guy on guy porn... Miku blushed a bit, but he didn't think it looked wrong persay... He looked up to Kanon innocently, then leaned in to kiss his cheek, "We don't have to rush anything Kanon... And I'm sorry for being like... a tease? Is that the right word?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum