Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love in the Land of the Dead

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Love in the Land of the Dead - Page 3 Empty Re: Love in the Land of the Dead

Post  Hizumi Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:26 am

The gentle feeling was nice but that wasn't how Hizumi was. He wasn't a warm and fuzzy person normally. "That leggy blonde has made you soft Saki-chi...you've forgotten how I take it. I'm not him. Fuck me Hades. Make my body remember this night. I won't forget this...ever." Anubis bit the god's neck as he scratched his nails down the man's back. He wanted to provoke him. He wanted the rough, hard, amazingly powerful lover that he'd once had.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:33 am

Hizumi knew how to get to him. Sakito growled and arched to the scratches. It just fueled him on and made him start to get rough. He thrust hard into Hizumi, moaning at how tight he was. He lifted one of his legs and got a better angle to thrust into him. "Ah, fuck, Hizu...I need..." He slapped at his thigh. Sakito wanted it rough, too. He knew how rough Hizumi liked it.

He pulled out of him and smirked that devilish smirk that would tell Hizumi he was up to no good. "Get on your hands and knees, Anubis." He got the other god into position and thrust into him again, using this position to get deeper into his lover. He wanted Hizumi to really feel him now.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:07 am

Hizumi gasped when Sakito picked up speed and power. He was loving everything. Then his lover pulled out and demanded him to turn over. He found his body assaulted and couldn't stop the moans that came. Sakito was the best lover he could have. So dominant and controlling. He'd missed this.

"Oh god more...Sakito...Ah! Fuck! Harder please...please Sakito...oh more...ah...ah!"
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:25 am

Hizumi's moans just made him thrust harder and faster. It felt amazing and he pulled Hizumi's hips back to meet his thrusts. It felt so good and Hizumi kept moaning, he knew he was feeling it, too. He never took control like this with Rose. It was just simple sex with him. With Hizumi, it was so much more. It was powerful and they knew each other's body so well, that moments like this made it feel like the first time.

Sakito was starting to get close but he wanted Hizumi there. He scratched at his sides, nails leaving red trails in their wake. "Come on, baby, I know you can scream better than that." He growled deeply and started thrusting even more franticly, hitting that spot within Hizumi dead on.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:34 am

Hizumi's body responded to Sakito's every whim. "Ah!! Fuck Sa-...Yes...ah!" Anubis's screams echoed through the wing and half way into the adjoining wings. The servants were bewildered and quickly left that side of the palace. He felt his body contract and constrict around Sakito. He was so close.

"Saki...Hades...oh god...oh god...so...yes...almost...Sakito!" In the moment of climax he was completely overwhelmed. He could feel Sakito and could feel his lover's climax inside his own body. The warmth of his seed coating his already abused walls...it was absolute heaven.

"Oh...oh god...oh...fuck...Sakito..." Nothing had felt this good in nearly a millennium. Everything was perfect...
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:34 pm

Hizumi's cries pushed him over the edge and Sakito moaned as he came. It felt so good to have him like this again. Panting, he pulled out and laid by his side, pulling Hizumi gently into his arms. "You're so incredible. You know that?" He kissed him softly, still panting and vision blurred. He wasn't ever going to let him go now. He didn't care what happened. Hizumi was his. He fell asleep, a smile stuck on his face. He'd be here when Hizumi woke up, that's for sure. Hades was going nowhere.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:46 pm

Hizumi smiled at Sakito and passed out in his lover's arms. When he woke the next morning he found himself staring into Sakito's sleeping face. "This is perfect...absolutely perfect..." The god moved closer and started to kiss the golden skin softly. His body was wonderfully sore. He loved this. Today was a good day to lay in bed. He never wanted to leave the bed again.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:58 pm

Sakito stirred and opened his eyes to see Hizumi kissing his skin. He smiled and reached out to run his fingers through the god's dark hair. Hizumi was very happy that Sakito was still there and he wasn't going anywhere. He would spend eternity staying here with him, so long as he got to see that smile.

"Good morning." he said groggily, stretching his arms over his head and yawning. "So, what do you want to do today?"

Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:09 pm

Despite the pain in his lower half Hizumi rolled so he was straddling Sakito's hips. "Mmm...I want to stay here. Atsushi can handle everything for one day." The god didn't stop his adoring kisses, he simply repositioned them to meet Sakito's lips. He had missed this so much. It had been so long since anyone was in his bed...so long since he'd felt another.

"I love you Sakito...I really do."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:03 pm

Sakito was rather surprised at Hizumi's reaction. He wouldn't say no, though. Humming happily into the kiss, he wrapped his arms around him to keep him close. Despite morning breath, waking up to kisses was wonderful. It seemed like Hizumi wanted to spend all day in bed. Sakito didn't mind that one bit.

"I love you, too, Hizu..." He said, cupping his cheeks so he could look into his eyes. "And I'm not going anywhere."
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:06 pm

"Mmm...good. I haven't been this sore since that last time we went at it in gardens. You remember that? Osiris was so angry with us the next morning. I was in so much pain and didn't care at all. It was worth for that night. It was so long ago...but it's still my favorite night ever." The god wrapped his arms around his lover and nuzzled into the warm bare chest.

"I know I keep saying it but I've missed this."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:44 am

"How could I ever forget that night? I don't think we've ever done anything like that since then...I have to admit, I still picture you tied up with those vines sometimes..." He smirked and held him close, happier than he'd been in a really long time. Even though Rose made him happy, there was still that lurking feeling in the back of his mind that just screamed Hizumi. He could never forget him. And now that he had him again, he wasn't going to be stupid enough to let anything destroy it.

"I know, Hizu. I've missed this, too. I've missed everything about you."
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:50 am

Hizumi blushed slightly. "Well maybe sometime we could go and do that again. I do miss all the fun we had then. Osiris used to get so mad all the time. He loved us though. You remember how hard it was for him to choose a successor? He didn't think we'd both last so long much less fall in love." The god snuggled up to the blonde and sighed happily.

"If I'm dreaming...I don't want to wake up. I haven't been this happy in so long...I could've been if I had just gotten the guts to come talk to you...but the past is the past and there is no changing it."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:22 pm

Sakito chuckled as he nuzzled against Hizumi's hair. He smelled so wonderful and he was so soft. The centuries took their toll but Sakito knew it wouldn't be long before they were back to their old selves. It was odd to see either one of them smiling this much, but Sakito liked making Hizumi smile. He even started tickling his sides to make him smile more.

"We can't change the past, but we can change the future. I see a future now with you always by my side. We changed that. It used to be misery but now...I feel complete." He hugged onto him and sighed. He still felt an unmeasurable amount of guilt. How could he ever make up all those centuries of pain for Hizumi?
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:55 am

"I want that. So much." Hizumi was so happy. His insides felt like bursting in joy. His body was reacting before his mind could say no and soon he was kissing Sakito again and trying to rile him up. He wanted it...he shouldn't after the night they had but he couldn't help it. So long without him he couldn't get enough.

...and there was a knock on the door.

"Anubis...sir?" Oh...Intetsu.

"What is it Intetsu?" The lolita librarian came in but found that Hizumi didn't move from the other god's lap and was still kissing him along his neck and collarbone.

"U-uh...I'm sorry to interrupt but...well...y-you have people requesting an audience with you a-and no one's...well everyone's busy sir."

"Can they wait for an audience?"
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:40 pm

Hizumi had his full attention. Sakito's head fell back and he moaned softly as Hizumi kissed along his neck. It was definitely riling him up and his grip tightened on Hizumi's waist. He wanted him again. He wanted to hold him down and make him scream with pleasure. Just the thought made his cock throb in anticipation. Hizumi wanted him and Sakito wasn't going to push him away. The door opened and a small servant was blushing furiously as Hizumi kept kissing him. Sakito could only smirk and grope Hizumi under the blanket just to keep him aroused.

"Looks like you better go, darling..." Sakito leaned back onto his propped up arms and just smirked at him. The sooner Hizumi left, the sooner he'd return and they could continue where they left off.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:55 am

Hizumi groaned and leaned down, nipping at one of Sakito's nipples as he did. "That's no fun. You have to come with me if I do...I'm sure Intetsu won't mind waiting while we get dressed...oh, Intetsu. Why is Toshiya looking for you?" The lolita blushed more and looked away.

"H-he wants to take me out..." The god smiled and got up, wrapping a sheet around his waist as he did. Intetsu looked up into Anubis's eyes when he felt hands on his shoulders.

"Then let him take you out. I'm surprised he finally got the guts to do it. He was crazy for Atsushi for awhile...but then again so where you...huh. Intetsu. Give Tochi a chance. You'd may find yourself happy." The servant raised his eyebrows and looked at Hades on the bed before turning back to his god.

"Shocking I know. I didn't expect it either."

"When did you...turn nice?" It was obvious that Intetsu was a close servant to Hizumi and wouldn't be punished for such comments. The dark haired man simply gave a gasp and lightly tapped Intetsu's arm.

"Hey I've always been nice! Now go. Tell Toshiya yes and the souls that patience is a god damned virtue. Meaning I have none and being told to hurry up only makes things worse for them." The servant nodded softly and turned to go before going back and giving Hizumi a quick hug.

"I'm glad you're happy." The lolita clad man left quickly, leaving Hizumi and Sakito alone once more.

"Looks like I have souls to deal with...you coming to watch or are you just going to lounge in my bed and look irresistible?"
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:16 pm

Sakito stayed in the bed, blankets pooled around his waist. He couldn't seem to stop smirking or staring at Hizumi's scantily clad body. The poor little servant was very nervous, Sakito could tell. And it seemed like this was a first in Hizumi being friendly and sweet to him. The lolita probably didn't know how to handle it. It seemed as if Sakito's presence changed Hizumi. Anubis needed to be loved in order to give love. Sakito felt guilty but he was changing all that now. He was going to make everything better.

The hug the servant gave Hizumi was sweet. Why couldn't Hizumi see how much people around him cared for him? Sakito would have to keep him happy so he would know he was loved. Intetsu was gone and Sakito went back to smirking and staring at Hizumi's hips.

"Mmm, I'm temped to stay here and look irresistible but you won't be able to focus if I do." He sat up and picked his silk jammie pants off the floor before pulling them on. He got up and went over to Hizumi to give him a kiss. "Maybe I should go back to my palace and gather up some clothes...unless, of course, you'd prefer it if I stayed naked in your bed..."
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:36 pm

Hizumi grinned and kissed Sakito again. "I would very much prefer you naked in my bed but you may need to get some clothes and check on your souls too...I'll come find you when I'm done?" Despite needing to hurry up and go see his souls the god couldn't stop himself from pushing Sakito back on the bed and straddling him.

"I can't tell you how many nights I woke up dreaming of this. You're turning me sappy again. Damn. I was hoping to keep my hard core attitude. Well...at least I can still be snarky."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:45 pm

"Mmmm, naked in bed is always such a good idea..." He kissed Hizumi and suddenly found himself with his back on the bed again and Hizumi on top of him. He snaked his fingers through Hizumi's hair and kept him close while he kissed him. It was going to be difficult to focus when he knew Hizumi was off wanting him this badly. He had to pull himself away. They were both on their feet again and Sakito hugged him.

"I'll return soon, my love. If I don't, come find Kei and he'll dig me out from the piles of paperwork on my desk." He smiled and ran his fingers through Hizumi's hair. They had to work, yes, but their hearts were in the right place again. Sakito wouldn't stray and he would be so completely true. Nothing was going to stop him from loving Hizumi.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:16 pm

Hizumi grinned and somehow managed to get dressed and out to his subjects. He found out that Intetsu did indeed say yes to Toshiya. Things were looking far better then they had in almost a millennium. A few hours of work and some last minuted meetings and he was free. The god found himself in his form-fitting ripped black jeans and a slightly loose T that hung just right. He was off on his way to Sakito's palace, deciding to take the scenic route, and found himself facing someone he long thought gone.

"Wow...you still look good. How are you doing Hizu-chi? Saki-chan take you back? You know it won't last...you know that right? No one will ever stay with you for long."

"Jyo...h-how did you get out of Tartarus? Better question. Why the fuck aren't you in Purgatory!?" Hizumi's anger shot up very fast. It was funny how much her and Rose resembled each other...

"Leave now or I will turn you to ash." The soul simply shrugged and laughed, leaving Anubis alone once more. Jyo escaped...that could not be good.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:22 pm

Hades was swamped with work. Kei ran him to near exhaustion. If it wasn't for the fact that he'd be sleeping next to Hizumi again, he would have just passed out on his desk in misery. All these souls, all this paperwork he'd been putting off. It was crazy. He worked almost all day with no breaks. He went up to his room and was packing together some clothes so he could spend the night with Hizumi again. His bed looked so tempting, though, and he laid down, just for a moment.

Sakito fell asleep, but awoke suddenly from an awful dream. One in which Hizumi was gone. He had an uncomfortable feeling in the pit of his stomach and he had to see him. Now. He made his way out of his palace and along to Hizumi's when he saw them. Hizumi...and Jyo. He stood there, shocked, unsure what he was more angry at. Jyo just being there or Hizumi looking concerned. That bitch would pay. Hades came forward and stepped in front of Hizumi, glaring down at the blond soul in pure fury.

"What the fuck are you doing here, Jyo?"
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:28 pm

Hades was in front of him and glaring at Jyo. He didn't know she was back either...that was good. "Saki-chan! I was just enlightening Hizu-chi. It always takes him a bit to get things, you know how it is. But I must be off. Got plenty to see. Lots to do. The titans say hello by the way. They're too big to fit through the hole in the gates but after so long of being in there, I am. Ta ta my loves. I'll be seeing you again soon. Oh, and Rose says he misses you Saki-chan. You certainly like the blondes don't you?" The girl laughed as she left the two gods alone. Hizumi felt sick all of a sudden. Not only was Jyo out but she'd teamed up with Rose...this was going to be trouble.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:18 pm

Sakito was tense, very tense. He was furious at Jyo's appearance and everything she said. There should have been no way she could have got out of Tartarus. He stood there, stunned. This was a major problem that needed dealing with right away. He turned back to Hizumi and took his hand, fury still etched in his features.

"Come on." He took him back into his palace and called angrily for his guards. "I want the guards doubled and a search party armed immediately. Jyo is to be found and no one will rest until she is. Send the architects down to Tartarus to repair holes and have whoever is in charge down there anymore thrown into a pit of fire for their negligence. Send Jun instead. Nothing has ever gotten by him. He's the new warden now. I want Kei in my office NOW." He yelled and the four guards were off to do as commanded.

Hades' angry voice seemed to echo throughout the palace and even make the walls shake. Servants stayed back as he passed, taking Hizumi into his office and slamming the door hard enough to break the hinges. Kei was quick to enter through another door, stunned and worried.

"Jyo's out, Kei. I won't let this happen. We aren't going to have another slip-up in front of the council. I want her found NOW and I want her head on a fucking platter on my desk. Destroy her. Throw her in purgatory and make sure she is escorted into the Forest of Forget. See to it personally if you have to. Understand?"

Once again, his fury was so hot and strong, the paint seemed to peel on his office walls.

"Y-Yes, my lord." Kei ran out of the room, off to press the guards further. Sakito fell into his chair, hiding his face in his hands. He didn't want Hizumi to see how scared he was. He wasn't going to let that bitch come between them. Not again.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3