Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love in the Land of the Dead

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Love in the Land of the Dead - Page 2 Empty Re: Love in the Land of the Dead

Post  Sakito Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:43 pm

"No, you're wrong!" He held him closer, as if hugging him would bring him sanity. "You're more than good enough, Hizu. Please...I was scared...I didn't know...I should have trusted you. If anyone belongs here it's me. Not you. You deserve so much better. Please...Rose is gone. I'm done with him. I loved him but you...it's more than love, Hizu. It's so much more. I was stupid not to see it until they took you away. Come back to me. Please. Come back and leave this awful place."

He was choking up and sobbing. He would be torn away from him forever, but he knew he deserved it. Hizumi was the chosen one in the first place, chosen by the first Anubis. Sakito was just an afterthought. A friend to be added. He wasn't worthy of being as close to Hizumi as he wanted to be. He'd get him out of here, even if he had to carry him. So Sakito stood and started carrying Hizumi through the vast land of Purgatory.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:53 pm

"Ha!...no more Hizumi to hate. You're at a loss as to what to do...Love is patient...love is kind...it does't envy or boast...it isn't proud or rude or self-seeking...love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs...love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, and always preserves...I had forgotten of that poem till they told me that you were being sent here. I haven't shown my love well Sakito but I swear it was always there...I'm sorry I called him a whore. You love him. I should've respected that. 'If you love someone set them free and if it was meant to be they will return to thee.' Love is foolish. Makes people foolish...but at least you can be happy now...please be happy Sakito...you deserve to be happy after everything." Hizumi was losing his mind. He barely knew where he was anymore, much less what he was rambling.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:58 pm

"Hizu..." He didn't know if he could get across to him. He wasn't going to put him in the River of Forget. Hizumi would hate that. He knew better. SO he kept walking, carrying him in his arms and stopping only when he couldn't walk anymore. Even then, he held on tight to Hizumi, taking the sash from around his waist and tying one of Hizumi's wrists to his own. He didn't want him escaping in his insanity. Purgatory did that to people. Made them insane.

Sakito gathered some strength and picked Hizumi up to carry him again. So tired, so weak, so heartbroken, but he carried on. He had to get back to the entrance. Maybe the other gods would see how important Hizumi was to him and they would let them be together. Just not here. Not where Hizumi has lost his mind. Maybe...maybe if he sang to him?

Sakito started to sing, all the songs he could think of. Maybe if Hizumi heard his voice enough, he would come back to him.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:09 am

"Sakito...my beautiful songbird...kept you caged too long. Needed to be free. Wasn't a good master...a good owner. I love you so much. More then life...I'd die a thousand times if it meant you'd be happy...my beautiful god. I never meant to make you cry. You were always so timid. But not with me. You were never afraid with me...we stole Eden together...so we could have our perfect garden...I'm sorry for everything I really am. You need to leave me here...I can't leave Purgatory. If I leave that means you stay. I can't have that. You can't be in here...it'll destroy you Sakito. Please. Leave me." They were getting close to the entrance. What they didn't know is the gods were watching the journey the entire time. Seeing the bond between the souls and debating on what to do with them.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:14 am

The more Hizumi talked on and rambled, the more torn up Sakito was. He couldn't take it. He couldn't just leave him here. He fell to his knees, sobbing and clinging to Hizumi more than ever. He buried his face in Hizumi's neck and just cried.

"I-I'm not leaving you. Wherever you go...I'll go too." He managed to say between sobs. "I love you so much...I can't live without you."

He couldn't stop the crying, even when it turned into hysterics. The power of Purgatory was getting to him and he was starting to lose it, too.

"We'll be together. Here, there. It doesn't matter. Just don't let me go. Hizu-chan..." He held tight to him, scared to ever let him go. Even though Hizumi was losing his mind, it didn't matter. Sakito was never going to let him go. Not again. He wasn't going to lose him again.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:22 am

Hizumi smiled softly and kissed away Sakito's tears. "I would never let you go. But you left me Sakito. I opened up and let you know where my feelings were...where my heart lied...and you left. I never let you go...you let me go. Don't save me out of guilt Sakito...it's better here...you won't have to worry about me." Osiris shook his head.

"Purgatory has gotten to Hizumi. He won't think straight until he's out of there. Sakito has pushed himself to the edge to try to save Hizumi...They are willing to sacrifice themselves for one another. There is no greater love then the one they share. If they can make it to the gate. I say let them both out and restore their powers. This experiment proved productive. It will have stopped their fighting."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:27 am

"It's not out of guilt! Hizu! I love you. So much. Please!" He started sobbing again. "I'll never leave again. I'm taking you with me. We'll go to the garden and I'll pick you some fruit. Okay? Everything will be fine. I'm yours and I won't go anywhere without you. I can't exist in a world where you aren't." He managed to get to his feet again and he lifted Hizumi up. He cried as he kept making his way towards the entrance. His whole world was in his arms and he wasn't letting him go. Not again. He wasn't going to lose him a third time. His heart wouldn't be able to take it.

Sakito screamed in agony as he pressed on. His arms were tight around Hizumi and tears streaked his face. He had to get him out of here. Even if he had to stay in his place, he couldn't see Hizumi here anymore. It was too much to bear. This whole journey was too much. With just a few feet to go, he collapsed, unconscious and completely spent.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:35 am

"Can't exist in a world where I'm not yet discarded me for a tall leggy blonde..." Hizumi no longer saw himself as much of a competition as Rose. But soon he was passed out again and then...then he was in Isis' arms.

"Isis? What are you doing in Ares' domain?"

"You aren't in Purgatory. Sakito brought you out...even knowing that meant he had to stay." That got the young god's attention.

"What! No! He can't! Put me back! He won't survive there! He was happy! Why would he bring me out when he was happy?"

"Because he wasn't Hizumi. He wanted you. It just took you being taken away before he realized how much of his heart you truly had. Don't worry. He's not in Purgatory. You two proved that you would do anything for the other. We were always hoping this would be the outcome...you two needed a wake up call. Sakito's resting, as should you, when he wakes we'll bring him to your palace. For now stay and rest. You need it. Your powers are coming back but it will take a bit of time."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:47 am

Sakito was very weak. He slept for days after being pulled from Purgatory. It was a fitful sleep and Hizumi's name fell many times from his lips. Fever finally broke and he woke to the comfort of his bed and a gentle breeze. He opened his eyes and there was Set, sitting on the foot of his bed and smoking a cigarette.

"You're such an idiot, Hades..."Set said, looking over at him with dark eyes. "How could you be so stupid? There was a reason that there are the two of you ruling here. There can't be one without the other. Things have been unbalanced for so long. Did you really think you could love a mortal soul and get away with it? Idiot."

Set got up and walked towards the open window. Sakito sat up, weakly, and wet his very dry lips. "Hizumi..."

"Is fine. You pulled him out and the council has granted you both a second chance. Don't screw it up this time, Sakito, or you'll lose the title and your life." Set turned to look at him again. "Do your job and remain in harmony with Anubis. And don't be such a dumbass as to not notice when love is right in front of you."

Set walked out of the room and Sakito sat there for a moment to digest what he'd heard. A second chance? He got up out of bed and slipped a robe on over the silk pants he wore. He made his way slowly out of his palace and into his garden. He got to the door and crossed to Hizumi's side. With a weak smile, he headed into Hizumi's palace. He just had to see him. He had to know Hizumi was okay.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:05 am

Hizumi was asleep in his room with Osiris looking over him. When Sakito came in the god stood up. "Don't break him again Sakito. You two need each other. You two belong together. Just as Isis and I are. Be good to each other...We'll be checking in every now and then." With that the god left Sakito alone with the sleeping Hizumi. Anubis was sleeping in an oversized black T shirt and a pair of boxers. He looked very much like the teenager he died as.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:09 am

Sakito nodded at what he was told and bowed in respect as the gods left. He looked over at Hizumi, feeling sorry for all the pain he'd put him through. He walked over to the bed and shed the robe he had on to cover himself. He slipped in under the sheets and next to him, wrapping an arm around him as he nuzzled close.

"I won't hurt you anymore..." He whispered, pressing a gentle kiss to his temple. His eyes watered as he looked at him. Precious Hizumi. Sakito didn't deserve a second chance. But, being given one, he knew he wouldn't screw up again.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:12 am

Hizumi stirred and opened his eyes, smiling at the other god. "Mmm...hi there...are you sure you're in the right bed? I thought you'd be with Rose right now." Anubis still didn't get it. He saw the love Sakito had for the blonde but failed to see the love that he had for him. Too many centuries of believing the love was gone to dare hope that it was still there.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:15 am

"I'm in the right bed. My heart is yours...if you'll have me." Maybe he was acting too quickly to let himself into Hizumi's bed. It was Hizumi's choice, after all. Maybe what Sakito needed was a few centuries of pain to make up for what he had done. He felt so undeserving, but he knew he loved Hizumi. Rose had been such a fleeting fancy. He loved the idea of Rose. He loved being loved and having someone beside him. But it wasn't Rose that he was in love with. It was Hizumi. He had just been too blind to see it.

"The choice is yours, Hizu..."
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:22 am

"I already gave you the go ahead for coming to my bed. You're the one that left it...I don't want my heart broken again Sakito. I thought for sure you'd be there when I woke up but you weren't. It hurt more then I care to admit...I can't live through that again. If you come to my bed you had better be here when I wake up. I need you to be here." Hizumi sat up, looking like this was his first time with a guy again.

"If you stay in my bed with me then you are mine. Not Rose's or Jyo's or anyone else's. Mine and mine alone."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:24 pm

"I won't leave. I swear I won't." He sat up and moved close to him, brushing the hair away from his face so he could kiss his cheek. He didn't want Hizumi to turn him away, even though he had every right to. Sakito felt awful and he knew he'd be wearing this guilt for a long time. It was hist fault Hizumi was this way and he'd do anything to make it up to him.

"I'm yours, Hizu. Just yours. I won't stray again. No one will ever have my heart like you do." He took Hizumi's hand and placed it on his chest so he could feel his heart beat. "Just for you. I swear. I love you..."
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:28 pm

Hizumi took in a shuddering breath before moving into Sakito's lap. "You had better not be lying to me. You are a drug Sakito. One that I'm still addicted to." The god kissed Hades fiercely, moaning softly.

"And I swear I will kill him if I ever see that whore near your palace again. I won't give him the chance of drawing your attention again." Anubis was showing just how possessive he was over his old love. He never did stop loving him.

"You're so dangerous...you'll be the death of me, you know?"
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:33 pm

"I'm not lying..." He said, but his breath was taken away by that kiss. Oh, gods, could Hizumi kiss. Sakito gripped his sides and held him close, gasping when they broke away for air. He started kissing the god's neck, his hands slipping under his tee shirt to graze across his stomach as he spoke. Sakito wasn't going to let him go anymore. He didn't like Hizumi calling Rose a whore, but he had every right to. Hades was a pitiful creature now, indebted to his love until he felt worthy of him.

"I won't let you die...not again. Please just let me love you like I should have ages ago." He said, the guilt heavy in his eyes. He loved Hizumi dearly, he just didn't know how to make it up to him. His insecurities would get the best of him soon if Hizumi wasn't happy with him.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:16 am

"You could have ages ago...we were both at fault Saki-chi. I love you. That will never change, no matter how much I wished it would have once upon a time." Hizumi saw the bit of annoyance at him calling Rose a whore but pushed it aside. No matter how much he hated it...Sakito did love Rose. The god wanted him to forget about the blonde though. He moved to scratch at his lover's chest as he nipped his collarbone.

"Take me..."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:21 pm

Sakito was caught up in Hizumi's touches and kisses. He couldn't get enough. Hades laid his love gently on the bed and hovered over him, kissing him softly and tugging off his shirt. Hizumi lay there in just those boxers and he couldn't help but smile. He was a beautiful sight and no one would ever see him like this. Only for Hades. They were meant for each other. How dare he let someone else enjoy his body? His body belonged to Hizumi and he knew it now.

He dipped his fingers under Hizumi's boxers to stroke him to hardness. He wanted to take him. Badly. He wanted to feel him and make his darling Hizumi feel pleasure once again. Sakito nipped at his pale throat, leaving a soft mark. This was hist, the mark said. He knew Hizumi would wear it proudly.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:36 pm

Hizumi breathing was labored as Sakito continued to tease his body. Centuries had passed and it still hadn't forgotten that touch. It knew who was holding him...his body ached for the soul above him.

"Hades..." The fire in the god's eyes showed brightly as he moved himself into his lover's lap and kissed him hungrily. His fingers and intertwined into the soft blonde locks of Sakito's hair. Hizu's teeth were grazing across the taller god's throat as he rocked in his lap.

"Mine...mine...all mine...forever."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:45 pm

Sakito was holding Hizumi tight and there were so many emotions washing over him. He loved him dearly and he needed him so badly. He felt the marks on his neck and Hizumi's declaration and he held him tighter.

"All yours." He said, slipping his hand back into Hizumi's boxers to fondle him some more. Hizumi's hands and lips on him made his skin tingle with electric sparks and he couldn't contain his passion anymore. He pushed him down onto his back and pulled those boxers off him. His own pants were quick to disappear and he started grinding down onto him and moaning at the sensation. It felt so good and he knew he'd never take another lover but Hizumi again.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:48 pm

"Ah! Oh fuck...Sakito please...no more teasing. I want you. Now." Hizumi was going nuts. He wanted so much to feel like he had so long ago. All that mattered was Sakito. All he could think of was the time he had without him and wondering how he'd survived.

"You came for me...you came into Purgatory for me...even when you were happy with someone else....what made you change your mind? What made you come after me Sakito?"
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:10 pm

Sakito knew Hizumi didn't want to wait, so he reached for the lube and started to prep him. He trailed kisses along his neck and stayed as close as possible. He didn't want to ever be apart from him again. Hizumi brought up the question of why he went after him and Sakito paused for a moment, looking deep into Hizumi's eyes.

"I knew I couldn't live without you. Rose was just...I loved the idea of him. I don't think my heart was ever there, though. I wanted to love him but...part of me knew my heart would always be yours. Hearing how you sacrificed yourself for me...I knew I wouldn't be able to live in a world where you weren't. Even if you hated me and wanted nothing to do with me...I just have to be where you are..."
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:25 pm

Hizumi laughed softly. "Why couldn't you figure that out centuries ago?" He kissed Hades softly and wrapped his arms around his neck.

"Promise me that he will never be in the picture again. I don't mean to sound like some whiny insecure pathetic creature but he just...he's a big threat to me. I just want you to be 100 percent sure of this...o-of me...forget it, never mind. All that can wait till morning. Make me forget all but you."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:38 pm

Sakito smiled and kissed him again. "200%. No one but you will ever have me again. I'll make this all up to you, Hizumi. Even if it takes me a century."

He slid easily between Hizumi's legs and pushed gently inside him, savoring the feeling of their bodies connected like this. He thrust so gently, working so hard to make sure Hizumi felt as much pleasure as possible. He wanted this to be a moment that Hizumi would never forget. He wanted Hizumi to feel nothing but happiness and pleasure and love.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next