Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Say You're Mine ~Neko~

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Say You're Mine ~Neko~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Say You're Mine ~Neko~

Post  Intetsu Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:01 am

Intetsu looked up as the man took his hands. He was afraid...he could feel the night ending and he didn't want it to. "You're going to put me on a shelf. I'm a doll. Something to look at, not play with. That's how I'm described by everyone...that's how he got all my regulars. Told them I was something nice to look at but never to play with. That he was something better. I'm not. I'm not something that's easily broken. I'm durable. I know I shouldn't say stuff like that since I'm the host and I do what the client wants but...please don't put me on a shelf. I'm good at a lot of things...I just...I didn't want to be a trophy again. Arm candy or something that was used to get attention from other people. Sorry...it wasn't my place to say...I-I'll go."

The lolita honestly thought that's what the man was going to tell him. That it was a nice evening but he had to leave. It'd happened before. Not with the dinner of course but Intetsu was used to being the appetizer to clients waiting for a main course. He wasn't beautiful enough to be a main course and too fragile looking to be dessert. Bowing softly Intetsu shuffled toward the door before putting on a smile.

"Thank you for the evening...if you ever need a massage or company I'd be happy if you chose me."
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:16 am

Karyu was confused by all Intetsu said. A doll to be put on a shelf? Did the host really think that about himself? Karyu didn't think that about him. He was intrigued and very much interested in Intetsu. He shook his head and grabbed Intetsu's arm so he couldn't walk away. Karyu didn't like losing and he was definitely not going to let this one walk away.

"Don't go...please..." He grabbed him and pulled him into his arms, hugging onto him lightly. He liked the way Intetsu fit so perfectly in his arms. It made him smile. He nuzzled a little against his hair. The neko smelled so nice. "I wouldn't put you on the shelf..."

He lifted Intetsu's chin so their eyes met and he felt captivated again. Why was it that this host could stun him with just a look? Karyu licked his lips a little.

"Why is it that when you look at me, I can't look away?" He ran his thumb along Intetsu's lower lip, wondering if he would be allowed to kiss him. He wanted Intetsu to want him. He was so tired of forcing himself on someone.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:44 am

Intetsu knew his will power was fading. He wasn't supposed to make the first move and he didn't even know the man's name. But those words and that look...he couldn't stop himself. "It's my silent plea for you not to throw me away." All his will faded and Intetsu leaned up, capturing his client's lips in a kiss. He knew he could get in big trouble for breaking the rules like he had been but the red head didn't seem to mind. Within seconds he found his back on the bed with his skirt rode up high, showing his garter belt off completely. Things had certainly heated up fast.

"Play with me."
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:52 am

Intetsu kissed him and Karyu was soon clutching at his waist and kissing back fiercely, his tongue diving into the host's mouth to tangle with his own. Rose never let him kiss him, so he was quite stunned by it all. The kiss turned him on and he knew he wasn't going to let the host leave until he had a chance to make him see stars. He lifted the man up and carried him to the bed, laying him down carefully. Karyu smirked as he crawled over him and kissed him again, his hands dipping under his skirt to reach bare skin. Intetsu was so soft and Karyu moaned a little, savoring the way he tasted.

The neko honestly wanted him and Karyu loved that. He nuzzled against his neck, nipping lightly at the flesh. He didn't have this much control when he was with Rose. He pushed the blond out of his head, deciding that he liked being able to touch and kiss his lover instead. Take that. He pulled away a little to try and figure out the ties on his dress. He was getting easily frustrated and he had to stop himself before he ripped it.

"Take this off for me? I don't want to ruin it..." His lips were swollen from their kissing and his eyes were a few shades darker. He wanted to play. Oh yes. He wanted to have all of him.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:03 am

Intetsu's breathing quickened, his eyes glazing over slightly. His client's growl sent a shiver up his spine. Smiling playfully the hose flipped them over, rocking as sat down on the man's hips. He took his dress of slowly, tantalizingly. He could feel the warm hands on his upper thighs, playing with his garter belt. This one definitely wanted to play. He wasn't a fragile doll to him. By the time he was down to the silk robe the other was thoroughly wound up.

"There we are, no more layers." Intetsu leaned down, kissing the man's bare chest. He moved to one of his nipples and found it bring out a delicious sound from the man. He was happy to find he could please him...at least for now. It all depended on what he thought after sex.

"I'm yours to have even if I don't know your name." The soft whisper against the customer's lips died when Intetsu met them again. Nothing was chaste and sweet anymore. It was passionate, needy, and absolutely amazing.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:41 am

He smirked up at Intetsu as they flipped. Karyu couldn't keep his hands off him. His fingers ran along the garter belt and he liked the effect. Intetsu was stunning and not holding back. Karyu loved the strip tease and it just aroused him further. He kept rocking his hips up towards him, reaching under his last layer to help pull it off him. Intetsu was stunning and Karyu didn't want to keep his hands off him.

The host sucked on his nipple and Karyu arched up to him, moaning a little. He loved this attention and he wanted it so bad. Waiting made everything so much more exciting. Karyu kissed him again and ran his hands up the host's back. Intetsu wanted his name but Karyu was still worried. Intetsu wouldn't want him once he learned his name.

He slipped a hand between Intetsu's legs to rub at him through his underwear. Intetsu had him moaning and Karyu wanted to do the same. He groped him, making his intentions known. He growled into the kiss and flipped them over again, taking his place between Intetsu's legs. He pinned the host's wrists above his head as he bit at his neck, hips grinding down onto him. The host could probably feel how hard he was for him, even through his pants.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:51 pm

Intetsu had never had this much passion when it came to sex. He could fake alright but this...this was so much more then anything he'd ever done. His body was responding so well to the man above him. When he felt the teeth on his neck, the neko gasped and arched into the body above him. He was willing to do anything this man wanted. He truly wanted him and was happy to find the man wanted him back.

Intetsu's hands found his client's pants and started to unbutton them. They had to go. He could feel how big he was and wanted to feel him as soon as possible...too bad the door opened by the time he got the zipper down.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:59 pm

"Karyu-san. Forgive me..." Kai, Karyu's most trusted bodyguard, was standing at the door, looking impatient and somewhat embarrassed. He knew what his lord was up to back here and how much he really didn't want to be interrupted. Karyu groaned and stilled his hands. He didn't want to leave this bed. Not one little bit.

"Kei...I'm busy..." He looked over to the door, a death glare for his bodyguard and lifelong friend. "Can't you see I'm occupied with something?"

He made no move to get out of Intetsu's arms. It wasn't the first time Kei had walked in on him and Karyu was pretty sure it wouldn't be the last. The bodyguard frowned and looked at his watch.

"There's been a bit of an emergency and your presence is required immediately."

"What do you mean, emergency? It can't wait half an hour?" Karyu sat up a little, still angry. He wanted to go back to ravishing the young neko but Kei was firm.

"The shipment, my lord...Things got out of hand...We need you to come right away..." Karyu frowned and narrowed his eyes. He had to leave. He looked sadly back at the host on his bed and he groaned again. Intetsu looked so fuckable and Karyu wanted him so desperately.

"I'm sorry, Intetsu..." He said, leaning down to kiss him again. "I have to go..."

He managed to pull himself away and he got dressed, his silk shirt thankfully unwrinkled. He looked so suddenly poised again as he walked out to the main room for his tie and jacket. He looked sadly back at the bedroom, swearing under his breath as he left. Who ever fucked up tonight was going to have hell to pay.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:15 pm

Intetsu sat up when Karyu moved away from him. Business...he had to go. The lolita was looking down at the bed while Karyu got his shirt on. Karyu...such a nice name. Why would he want to hide it? The pair left without another word to him. It was alright...it'd happened before.

"Karyu...it's alright if you have to go. Business is important." No one heard him though. His voice was too soft a whisper. Intetsu sighed and got up. The mood was ruined and he really wasn't that aroused anymore...not after that interruption. Intetsu slowly put his outfit back on and fixed his hair and ears again before heading out of the bedroom to leave. There were still guards around in the main room, one of which stopped him.

"Lord Karyu has asked that you stay in his suite tonight and to please not leave." He...what? No one had ever wanted him to stay before. Lord Karyu...why did that sound so familiar...Lord Karyu...oh. dear. god. Yakuza, he was was yakuza. Not just yakuza either; he was the yakuza. The boss. Oh wow...that would explain the hidden name. Too bad he didn't know that Intetsu didn't care. He'd had mafia people before...not yakuza but still. It didn't matter to him. Business was business. The host club wasn't really a completely legal thing so why should it matter if others' businesses were? Intetsu moved back to the bed and crawled up to lay his head on the pillow. He had curled into a ball and fell asleep sometime in the night. He wasn't sure how long he was asleep, all he knew was Karyu was back before Intetsu knew it. Given he was still peacefully asleep on the bed with Karyu and Kei in the door but, he wouldn't be for long.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:23 pm

Karyu beat the shit out of some of his goons for fucking up his evening. It took him a few hours to sort out the mess that had been made. He came back to the suite, more frustrated than before. His guards had informed him that Intetsu went back into the room and didn't come out again. That pleased him a little. He couldn't wait to hold the host in his arms again. That is, of course, if Intetsu really wanted him still. Now that the host knew his name, it wouldn't be long before his reputation sank in. He sighed and opened the door. Intetsu was asleep on the bed. He smiled and shut the door behind him, flashing a look to Kei that made it clear he didn't want to be bothered for anything. The yakuza shed his jacket and tie and crawled onto the bed next to him. He slipped an arm around the host and kissed his cheek. Even if nothing else happened tonight, he would be content to just hold him.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:29 pm

Intetsu woke up and opened his eyes to find his client was back. "Karyu...you came back...I thought yakuza business would take longer then that." The host smiled softly and moved to nuzzle into the other's chest.

"I don't care about that you know? If you're yakuza. It just means your life is more lively then other people's." Intetsu hopped he wasn't crossing a line by saying that. Hopefully Karyu still wanted him that way...and could escalate it back to that. His body was moving ever so slightly against the others. Almost like butterfly touches. Light but sensual.

"Thank you for letting me stay. Your bed is very comfy."
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:33 pm

Intetsu woke up and Karyu was almost sad to have woken him. But then shivers went down his spine. Intetsu spoke his name. He was used to hearing his name, no doubt, but to hear it from the lips of such an angel was quite a treat. The host was nuzzling him and moving ever so slightly. Karyu could easily get aroused again. In fact, he wanted to. Assuming, of course, that Intetsu was interested.

"I didn't want to be judged by my reputation. I'm not an oyabun, I'm not the club's favorite patron. I'm just a man. That's how I wanted to be seen by you." He kissed him softly, his fingers drifting through Intetsu's dark locks. He was so glad the neko was still in his bed. Looks like their night didn't need to be over, yet.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:40 pm

Intetsu smiled softly. "And a handsome man you are. I didn't even realize who you were till your guard called you lord...if you wish to remain just a man to me then that is what will happen. I never really gave much thought of job titles anyway." That might have been the reason he never really cared for the Black Phoenix title either...he knew he'd never get it anyway so why did it matter? Taking in Karyu's body language, Intetsu moved them so the red head was on the bottom again and he was kissing him softly.

"Any new knots that I can massage out for you?"
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:45 pm

He was glad his title didn't matter to Intetsu. He'd never met anyone who just treated him like another person. Not like this. Even Kei, his best friend, still treated him like a superior. It got tiresome and he longed to be someone's equal. Intetsu was on top of him and they were kissing again. His hands slipped under his skirt, being more forward this time around. He wanted Intetsu and nothing was going to stop them this time.

"Mmm, just one..." He purred, taking Intetsu's hand and placing it on his crotch. He wanted to feel him so bad and he was hard already. He kissed him again, biting lightly at his lower lip, hoping to get the host aroused again.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:52 pm

Intetsu had his hand moved to the one knot Karyu had and moaned softly. He had to be big...the lolita smiled and started to unbutton the yakuza's shirt, moaning softly against the kiss. His own body was rocking against Karyu's lower body as he helped the other strip. It wasn't long until he was taking his own clothes off again and within no time they were back to where they started in arousal and clothing.

"Mmm...now where were we?" The host had gotten flipped back to the bed, not that he minded. He loved to be taken. He always enjoyed it more that way somehow. His nails ran lightly along Karyu's back while he took the man's collarbone into his mouth and sucked on it lightly. He tasted quite nice.

"Take me." It was a soft whisper that tickled his client's ear and received a nice reaction from Karyu.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:57 pm

He felt like he was on fire with all the attention Intetsu was giving him. His shirt fell to the floor and his pants were quick to follow. He managed to get the host to remove that dress again and not he was on top of Intetsu, between his legs, rubbing at his cock through the thin underwear he had on. Karyu growled at the sensation of nails on his back and being bitten. He liked it. Intetsu wanted him and the sensual whisper was all the consent he needed.

He pulled away just a moment to grab lube off the nightstand. He forgot about the condom but, hey. He was clean and he knew Intetsu had to be clean in order to keep his job. He pulled off the host's flimsy underwear, leaving the garter for him to keep playing with. He snapped it against his thigh and smirked. Intetsu was gorgeous and Karyu wanted to keep touching him. He shimmied out of his boxers and was soon grinding their erections together, moaning at the sensation and the friction. It felt so good.

Karyu started prepping him, kissing him slowly to distract him from the slight pain. He couldn't wait to fuck him senseless. He just had to be patient.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:07 pm

Intetsu gasped at the belt being slapped against his skin. He was a total masochist sometimes but the yakuza didn't seem to mind. If anything the pleasure Intetsu was getting from the bits of pain were turning the other on even more. He let himself be prepped, all the while kissing Karyu. When the man found that bundle of nerves, the lolita's nails dung into his back as he body arched up.

"Oh god...Karyu please...I'm ready..." As if to emphasize that point he rocked up into Karyu's body adn fingers, making them brush against his prostrate again. No one had ever found that while prepping him before, and very few had found it while fucking him. This was going to blow him away, he could tell already. The yakuza seemed to enjoy him being bold so Intetsu pulled him close and whispered to him again.

"Fuck me please..."
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:11 pm

Karyu's fingers moved inside him, searching for that spot. He wanted Intetsu to see stars and feel the most pleasure possible. He was rewarded with beautiful moans and he couldn't wait to be buried inside him. He pulled his fingers out and coated himself with the lube. He pushed into him slowly, kissing the host so he could swallow his moans. His hands clawed at Intetsu's sides and he started to move. He loved the way his name fell from Intetsu's lips and he was determined to hear it again. He angled his hips, looking for that spot again. This all was just perfect. He'd never felt this good during sex before.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:19 pm

Karyu was definitely bigger then Intetsu thought but god did it feel good. His hands were still on his client's back when he picked up he pace. The moans and pleas for more weren't fake like most had been when having sex. This was purely desire and though he knew he shouldn't Intetsu was really starting to like this man. The way he talked...the way he moved...the way he-oh god!

"Ah! Karyu...right there...uh! yes...more please...I'm durable remember?" Intetsu's body exploded with pleasure as Karyu continued to hit that spot inside him. He was getting rough and all Intetsu could do was beg for more as his toes curled in pleasure. His nails dug into the yakuza's back, scratching his back as he grew close. But the neko didn't want it to end and did all he could to hold out against his climax. Anything to keep this going...anything.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:22 pm

Karyu found that spot and Intetsu was egging him on. He became merciless in his thrusts, moaning against his neck and biting as he just kept moving. Intetsu was getting tighter around him and Karyu knew he was close. He didn't want this to end, though. He'd never heard anyone moan for him like that. It was incredible. He wrapped his fingers around Intetsu's cock and jerked him with his thrusts, wanting to feel just how tight the host could get around him. God, he was incredible. Intetsu just found himself a regular. Karyu was hooked.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:30 pm

"Karyu...oh god...I...I...Karyu!" Intetsu's body went rigid, tightening around Karyu in his orgasm. The other kept going though, only adding to the host's ecstasy. Intetsu's eye rolled into the back of his head when Karyu finally came. His breathing came in short pants while he held onto the red head that had all but collapsed on him.

"That...that was...amazing..." Intetsu wanted to ask for it again but knew he had to catch his breath from the first time to even begin to ask for a second round. No one had ever made his eyes roll or his toes curl before. All he could do was pray this man came back for more. It was too amazing to not want more of the yakuza boss.

"Karyu..."
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:38 pm

Intetsu tightened around him as he came and Karyu rode it out, only a few more thrusts to have his own release. He thrusted into him, staying there as he came so he could fill the host with his hot seed. Intetsu's clenching seemed to milk him of all he was worth and he moaned, panting with the intensity of it all. He pulled out and stayed close to him, kissing his cheek lightly.

He liked hearing his name from this angel he found. He didn't want to let him go. He just lay there panting for a moment before he pulled back a little to look at him. Karyu brushed the matted hair off his face and kissed him softly.

"Intetsu...thank you for staying..."
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:56 pm

Intetsu smiled, finally catching his breath. "Anytime...I want more but my body isn't agreeing...can I stay the rest of the night still?" The host had moved so they were both on the bed on their sides. He wasn't sure how but the covers were over them and he was falling asleep in Karyu's arms. God he wished this man was a regular...by morning Karyu as gone, leaving a single lily on the bed for Intetsu. The host smiled at it softly and got his clothes on, leaving the suite to find no body guards. The yakuza was gone...and for a week straight he as gone. Had Intetsu done something wrong? Did he not perform good enough? The neko asked the bartender if he'd seen Karyu at all this week and when he replied every day, Intetsu got confused. If Karyu had been there all week then where was he?

"He's been with Rose all week. He just left with him about 20 minutes ago." Oh...figures. He wasn't sure why but it hurt more then when the other clients did it. He'd told Karyu about his last regular going to Rose...maybe the man thought he'd be better. Rose probably was. So many wanted him, it was hard not to get good at what he was doing. Intetsu could feel the tears coming and found a dark, secluded corner to hide in and cry. He thought he was good enough...he thought Karyu liked what he did. He was a doll...nothing more. Nice to look at but not to touch...just the appetizer. Why did he think this time would be any different? It'd been this way for almost a year now. Intetsu would get a regular and Rose would take them. Every time.

"Stupid...so stupid to think you'd be beautiful enough...good enough to keep the yakuza boss' attention. Way out of your league Intetsu..." The lolita was too busy berating himself to notice one of Karyu's guards nearby, watching him.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:06 pm

One of the guards noticed Intetsu and remembered the dark haired host from the week before. He knew how the oyabun enjoyed this one's company. Karyu had been surprisingly nice a few days afterward. But then he was back with Rose and Karyu was bitter and angry. This guard went upstairs to tell Kei about the crying host. Kei had his opinions and he actually thought Intetsu was a better choice than Rose. Karyu and Rose were always fighting. Intetsu gave Karyu everything he wanted that night. Kei banged on the door, interrupting them.

"Forgive my, my lord, but there is a certain...person...of whom you were spending the evening with a week ago...the lily, my lord..."

Karyu sat up a little, confused at what Kei said. Rose whined and tried to get his attention again but the yakuza resisted. "Ah, yes...send lilies...and free up a space tomorrow evening..."

Rose didn't like that Karyu wasn't going to spend the next night with him and they started to argue. Karyu was getting fed up with Rose's games. He wasn't the blond's toy. It hurt because Karyu really felt like he loved Rose and the host just kept tossing him aside. Karyu stormed out, lighting a cigarette in the hallway and asking Kei if the lilies were delivered to Intetsu's dressing room. Indeed, they had, with an invitation to his suite for the following evening. Karyu couldn't wait to see his soft face.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:21 pm

Intetsu was still crying when the lilies were delivered to his room. He saw Kei leave and two minutes later so did Karyu. He didn't look happy either. Probably had business to take care of and it interrupted what he was doing again...foolish to think he'd actually done a good enough job to keep his attention. Intetsu dried his tears and went to fix his make up before going back into the lounge and back to work. He still went back to his room alone though. There were lilies waiting for him. Lilies and an invitation to Karyu's room...

"Probably to tell me he found someone better to be a regular for. That's what it always is...why can't you be beautiful like Rose? Be as good as Rose?...be as desirable as Rose? Oh that's right. You aren't Rose. Not a very good host at all..." Intetsu had put on one of his best outfits to go to Karyu's room. He at least wanted to try to get the man's attention again...if it were possible. He kept telling himself not to cry. It wasn't real. What happened between them was a client/host thing...not something more. It had felt like more but it wasn't. The yakuza boss could easily find that somewhere else. He came here looking for a host, not a lover. It wasn't real. Don't cry. Gathering up his nerves, Intetsu knocked on the door. For the love of all that is holy Intetsu do not cry!
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum