Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Say You're Mine ~Neko~

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Say You're Mine ~Neko~ - Page 6 Empty Re: Say You're Mine ~Neko~

Post  Intetsu Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:20 pm

Intetsu shook his head. "You made your choice Karyu. Show your father it was the wrong one. Show he's wrong Karyu. That father of yours is a fool and if you can show him that then we'll see. I won't let you hurt me again because of something your father tells you." The ex-host watched his old lover walk away with an injured Kei and turned to leave. If Karyu could get the violence down then maybe he wasn't hopeless.

"Not dead yet..."
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:30 pm

Karyu had a surprising amount of loyalties withing the gang. Kei most of all. It was just a deep graze to his arm, so he was by Karyu's side when they burst into what was once Karyu's office. His father was there, reading a newspaper. He looked up at his son and noticed who wasn't with him.

"I see you failed at the meeting." He said. Karyu just shook his head.

"No, you failed. You know he was the wrong man for the job and you let him die instead of letting me do the job I'm good at. Just because I'm not the picture perfect mirror of you does not mean I'm not better. I had the business booming and the lower gangs all but nonexistent. I'm not as coldhearted as you and just because I fell in love with another man does not mean I am a pathetic child. I'm stronger and I won't stand for this anymore. I'm done with you and this family. I want out. Don't try to contact me."

He turned and left, Kei following after him. He managed to get up to his room and grab a few belongings and some cash he had in a drawer in the closet for emergencies. He left the house quietly and actually took a few good men with him. His father was shocked and in a daze. He couldn't believe his son had the gall to stand up to him.

About a week later, Karyu had his own apartment and was working at a personal consultation firm. He had experience enough with stocks that he was actually good at it. Kei and the others were trying to find Intetsu. The blond had to see Karyu now, they thought. He wouldn't believe how much Karyu had changed.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:18 pm

Intetsu wasn't ever found by Kei and his crew. He was actually sent to do business with a consultant firm. When he walked into the room where he was supposed to have his meeting the yakuza was surprised to find that it was Karyu.

"W-what are you doing here? I was supposed to have a meeting with a man from the firm to discuss...business."
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:34 pm

Karyu was preparing a presentation for a representative of a family he knew to be yakuza. Karyu had, by now, changed his name to just Ryu and his surname to his mother's maiden name, Sukio. He didn't want to be found. He was sitting in his office, fixing some last minute kinks in his presentation on his computer. That was when the rep walked in. He looked up and his heart skipped a beat when he saw who it was.

"Intetsu..." he breathed out the name. He was stunned. He got up from his chair and walked over to him. His office was a decent size and there was a painting of lilies on one wall by a couch. There was a window on the other wall and a bookcase behind his desk. There were some lilies in a vase on a table by the window, as well. Karyu seemed to be fixated on them. But he only had eyes for the lily that walked through his door.

"Um, yes...Sukio...that's me. And you must be the representative Onose sent." He smiled a little, hoping this meeting wouldn't turn hostile.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:54 pm

Intetsu simply nodded and went into the office. "I...uh yes. Why did you change your name?...and for that matter why are you here?" The man moved and sat down in the chair.

"I assume you know what this meeting is about?" He set the folder that all their business was in on the table. There was tension in the air but Intetsu had to admit that Karyu was definitely looking hot.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:27 pm

"I blew up at my father and I left. I didn't want his money, his power or even his name if it meant having to compromise myself. I lost everything when I did." He was still a sad man, but he had grown quite independent. There was a huge life lesson Karyu learned and it cost him dearly. He watched Intetsu sit and he straightened his suit as he, too, sat down.

There was tension and Karyu wanted to talk to him, but Intetsu seemed to make it clear he only wanted to talk business. His heart fell and he was sure his appearance showed it. He tried to remain composed and he reached for the folder.

"Um, yes...we can offer the Onose group support with a number of different stock options while only just..." His voice faded and he just couldn't do it. He couldn't sit here with Intetsu and not resolve the tension in the air.

"I...I regret it every day..." He said, afraid to look up at him.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:33 pm

Karyu was going to talk about it... "You should. I gave you everything and you did nothing to stop me from being kicked out. All you said on the matter was you wanted to please your father. Well you did when you kicked me out. Mission accomplished." Intetsu couldn't hold his tongue. It still hurt at how easy it was for Karyu to betray him like that...even with how hardened he'd become it still was a sore spot.

"It's not fair...I did everything you wanted of me. Everything. You realize it's been almost a year? A year since you said I was to get out. I've toughened up. I learned to fight. I'm not weak or defenseless...yet every damn time I see you I ache. I ache like someone's punched me in the gut. It's not fair for you to still have that effect on me after so long...after what you did."
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:49 pm

"Don't make it sound like it was an easy choice for me, Intetsu. I thought I was doing the right thing. You think I felt like a man when I let you go? No. I lost more than my dignity that night and I know it." He rose from his seat and had to walk away before he yelled at him. He went over to the lilies on the table by the window and looked out at the city streets.

"It's been a rough year...I can't sleep at night sometimes...I have to take a sleeping pill. And then I get worried I'll do something stupid..." He reached out and pulled one of the lilies from the vase. "Everyone makes bad decisions. I just...I can't stop hoping that I can make it right."

He turned towards Intetsu. "I have this hope...that maybe one day I can make it up to you...and have you back...You'd be surprised to know how much I rely on that hope just to get up in the morning."

Karyu made his way over to Intetsu and got down on one knee to offer him the lily. "I'd do anything to have another chance..."
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:02 pm

"Don't you get it Karyu? My anger, my hate, my...drive to be hardened to anything is stemmed from my love of you. When you first met me you were looking for company and got way more then that. Then you went and spent a week with Rose. I cried over you after knowing you one night Karyu. One night. Do you have any idea how many nights I go to bed crying? I wake up with this overwhelming feeling of empty sadness. Of heartache? Every time I breath it hurts Karyu. Every single time.

"And the only thing I can do is turn that pain, that sadness and heart ache into something useful because up until that moment when we met in the gang meeting turned tussle I thought you didn't care. I thought I was just some puppet for you to have...an at home host. You made it look so easy to let me go. And then a month later you're back at the club and with Rose again. I put all my faith and trust in you and I nearly died from it the pain was so great. If you did it again...I just don't know if I have that much faith in me anymore."
Intetsu had tears in his eyes again. This was too much to handle but he was trying. It wasn't fair Karyu could still take his breath away like that...it just wasn't fair.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:10 pm

Karyu reached up to wipe the stray tear off his cheek. "I haven't slept with Rose since the night we were together. And I have never, ever made love to anyone else but you. I had sex before I met you but there was a connection between us...You were my first love and my only love. Do you think you could ever forgive me for betraying you like I did?"

He opened Intetsu's hand and put the lily in it. "Tell me how to take away all the pain I caused you..."

He wanted him back so so much. He wanted to hold him and make him smile and feel that happiness that he didn't know he had. Everything would be so wonderful if he could just have Intetsu. This ex-host was the only thing he wanted. Karyu was used to a fancy lifestyle. He always got whatever he wanted and he was even currently kneeling in a $900 suit. But he would give everything away, everything, if it meant having Intetsu. The blond was the only comfort he wanted.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:25 pm

Intetsu looked at the lily and started crying, crumbling to the floor where Karyu was. "It's not fair...it's just not fair..." The blond wrapped his arms around Karyu and kissed him deeply. Passionate, loving devotion was all that Intetsu could convey through the liplock. By the time he pulled away he was in Karyu's lap on the floor, breathing heavily.

"It's so not fair that you can do this to me. After everything I swore I wouldn't forgive you and yet...here I am. Heart racing, body humming in joy, completely weak in the knees and forgiving you. It's not fair...not fair and I really could care less." Intetsu smiled through his tears and kissed Karyu again. It had been so long but those lips weren't something he could easily forget.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:36 pm

Intetsu was crying and Karyu didn't like to see him cry. But the ex-host crawled into his lap and kissed him. Oh, it was a good kiss. Karyu matched his passion and devotion. He wrapped his arms tightly around him. He loved Intetsu and he was hoping this wasn't a goodbye kiss. He wouldn't be able to take that. He didn't let Intetsu pull away until they were both breathless. He was smiling and refused to let him go.

"I swear I'll make it up to you. I will make you happy again. I swear I'll never make you cry again, Tetsu..." He kissed him and his body seemed to react on it's own. He had Intetsu on the floor and he was hovering over him, his hands trailing along his body, remembering exactly where his sensitive spots were. He had to pull away before it got too far and they got too committed into the moment.

"Come to my apartment?" He asked, his eyes so hopeful. He would ditch work and spend all day adoring him, if he could. If Intetsu would let him.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum