Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Say You're Mine ~Neko~

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Say You're Mine ~Neko~ Empty Say You're Mine ~Neko~

Post  Karyu Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:43 pm

Karyu strolled into the Black Phoenix, the music drumming in his ears. He went right to the lounge, his men scampering off to find their own host to play with. There were a few bodyguards who were on duty, watching Karyu carefully. They would let nothing happen to their yakuza leader. The hosts turned their heads, knowing exactly who Karyu was. Most didn't dare speak to him. He was too important of a patron, a dangerous yakuza and, most of all, it seemed as if he favored Rose, a host of whom they wouldn't dare cross.

The blond yakuza sat at a booth, quickly given a glass of rum. He lit up a cigarette and took sips of his drink, waiting to see if there were any hosts he was interested in. Rose was busy, apparently, so he had to find some other fun for the evening. There was a particular dark haired neko across the room, leaning over a table and flirting with another patron. Karyu smirked as he looked. The neko was wearing a short lolita dress and was very careful about how much he exposed.

Karyu was interested.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Say You're Mine ~Neko~ Empty Re: Say You're Mine ~Neko~

Post  Intetsu Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:28 pm

The host was working as a waiter that night. His short black and white maid's outfit with black ears and a tail. His thigh high boots were definitely getting his ass attention...or maybe it was just how short his skirt was. Either way they both accented his long legs. The neko lolita was talking to another man when he spotted one needing his order taken and the one he was talking to was looking past him to a ryuu that was standing behind him in the room. Intetsu smiled and stood up, setting down the man's drink and telling him the name of the ryuu he was looking at was Koda.

"His name is Koda and he's available tonight. Would you like me to bring him over for you?" The other man smiled at the lolita.

"You are too good Intetsu. Yes. Bring him over." At least this one wasn't going to Rose. All his regular customers went to Rose. Perfect Kitsune Rose. Intetsu found that he didn't have any regulars left...which is why he was in the lounge. Oh well, it was a good place to meet new people. The host went and told Koda about the man that wanted him and watched him go to Mr. Tsukada before looking around to find someone that needed anything. There was that one watching him out of the corner of his eye. No one had come over to him yet. Intetsu went and got his pad and pencil before bouncing over to the man.

"Anything I can get you sir?" Intetsu smiled shyly at him. The neko had seen him before but never knew where he went. Maybe he'd find out. The man was certainly handsome...and a business man from the looks of him. He wondered if the man would like nekos.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:37 pm

Karyu watched the neko bounce around the room. He liked his energy and how happy he seemed. The yakuza smiled as the neko came over to him. As he came closer, Karyu got a better look at his face. The dim light of the lounge made it difficult to see very well. But this neko was gorgeous. Karyu began to wonder why he hadn't noticed him before. It was a little out of his norm to pursue a host that wasn't blond and wasn't Rose. The nekos were especially annoying to him, too, so he was rather interested in what made this one stand out.

"What's your name?" He asked, tempted to just pull him close. The idea of toying with him and playing hard to get sounded like a better idea, though, so he held off. Karyu had extreme self control.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:50 pm

Intetsu smiled and leaned forward just a little, as if his name was a secret that only this man was allowed to know. "Intetsu. May I suggest you something to drink? There is a wonderful selection of scotch. You look like a scotch man." The lolita leaned slightly on one leg, letting the skirt drift up to his upper thigh on one side. It showed just a tease of the bottom of his garter belt that held up his thigh high stockings.

"Would I be allowed to know the name of a fine business man like yourself?"
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:56 pm

Karyu's eyes drifted along Intetsu's body, so very tempted to reach out and touch him. He would play hard to get, first. He smiled at the idea of making the other earn the right to his name. He sometimes used a fake name, since a lot of the hosts here knew who he was, if not by face then by the name. He practically owned this club with how often he visited and how much money he gave to them. He didn't want a crowd to suddenly appear and beg to be in his bed that night. It was annoying and quite the turn off. He could get sex, yes, but he liked waiting. It made it so much more enjoyable. He really wanted to want the person he was with.

"A scotch sounds wonderful, Intetsu. Would you care to join me?" He asked, leaning forward as well. He could smell the light perfume the host wore. It was a fruity smell, but not a bad one. He liked it.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:26 pm

Intetsu gave him a beautiful smile and leaned a bit closer, like he was telling a secret again. "I would be quite honored. Would you like your scotch straight or on the rocks? I would say you're normally a scotch straight man. I quite enjoy reading people...sorry." The look the man had was one that Intetsu thought was annoyance. He'd seen it often on the faces of men that didn't like nekos and one would approach them. He'd gotten that look from a few of his old regulars after they went to Rose. He went and grabbed a bottle of scotch and a glass. He got his own drink, vodka with a twist of lime. The lolita came back over, his skirt bouncing as he walked. He set the bottle in front of the man and poured him a glass of scotch before sitting down in a way to showcase his curves nicely.

"Is there anything else I can do for you sir?"
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:40 pm

"Don't be ashamed. You're very good at it. Scotch, straight up." He smiled and watched the other one bounce as he walked away. He couldn't figure out why this neko was so interesting. Maybe it was the glint in his eyes that made him seem so much more devious. It was the curiosity of a cat, a deep, honest feeling. Nothing like the fake charm and the desperation he saw in all the other nekos. This one was different.That must be it.

Intetsu returned with the scotch and he took a sip. It was good and it slid down his throat so smoothly.

"So tell me why such an attractive host like yourself isn't already claimed for the evening." He said, playing with the glass in his hand. He wanted to get Intetsu talking. He had a sweet voice. Not annoying sweet like the other nekos, but a sweet he could see a growing fondness for.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:08 am

Intetsu looked down softly before gathering himself again and shrugging softly, showing his prominent collarbones when they came up. "I don't have any regulars. I normally work here in the lounge. What about you? I've seen you before, hard not to notice someone as handsome as you. You never stay long though. At least not in the open." He was trying to get the other to talk as well. Hosts weren't supposed to be the center of a conversation...their clients were. Intetsu flipped a bit of his hair out of his face and crossed his legs, letting the tease of his garter belt be shown again.

At least he knew that he still drew a few looks...not enough to get anyone to come over to him though. Most just liked to look. There were several looking at him right now from around the room but none would come over to him. They'd always find someone they liked better. Intetsu was beautiful but more like a doll to put on a shelf...not one to play with.

"What brought you to the lounge tonight? Waiting for someone or perhaps looking at the newly acquired hosts we have this week? Mostly ookami's but there are a few of the others." Intetsu's inquisitive eyes were looking into the red head's wanting to understand the man behind the mask he had up.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:50 am

"I'm surprised you don't have any regulars. I guess the sleaze here actually prefer the fake ones." He shook his head and took another sip of scotch. "Not me. I like there to be something behind the pretty face."

He smiled as he looked Intetsu over, definitely attracted to him. Those legs, god. He wanted to reach out and touch them, but he didn't. Karyu much preferred earning the attention. It made everything seem more real. He lived a life where everything was handed to him and he never had to work hard. But when it came to relationships, he preferred the night clubs where no one knew who he was and he liked earning the attention he got. If he was to bed this pretty creature, he wanted it to be because Intetsu was interested, not the other way around.

"Yes. I've been here before." He sighed and sat back against the booth seat. It would only be moments now before Intetsu would recognize him as the yakuza he was and as the one regular Rose would fight other hosts for even looking at. He was the highest paying patron, and a dangerous one, at that. Most of the hosts were afraid of him. Karyu didn't want Intetsu to run away, though. "But don't be afraid, if you know who I am. Tonight I was waiting for the company of a beautiful host and now I have it."

He reached out and ran his fingers over Intetsu's arm. "You wouldn't leave me to sit all alone, would you?"
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:11 pm

Intetsu gave the man a puzzled look. "Why would I be afraid of such a handsome man? There have been plenty of dangerous men come through here." He leaned into the touch that the man gave him. He was really wondering who the man was. At least his name.

"May I know your name? It would help me a lot to get to know you. I love to know people...everyone's different. Some more interesting then others, true...I have a feeling you are a very interesting man. So busy all the time...secrets. Your eyes say so much and reveal so little." The lolita leaned in closer, his skirt moving up a little bit more. He was even daring enough to take the man's hand and look at his palm.

"Long life...hard life...a very private person. My mother taught me some things before she died." His mother had been a gypsy turned geisha. She left being a geisha when it became too constricting a life for her. A few years later she had Intetsu and taught him everything she knew. She had died when he was 12 and then he was taken into the host club and raised to be a host. It was all he knew...at least he had a part of his mother left with him.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:25 pm

He liked hearing Intetsu speak. He had a very soft and soothing voice that could also be playful. The way Intetsu talked made it clear there was plenty of secrets the host felt he needed to hide. There was more than just what was on the surface with him. Karyu liked it.

He also liked how the neko scooted closer and took his hand to read it. A palm reader in a host club? The yakuza smiled. He read his hand well. His mother must have been psychic or something. He liked how close they were and he knew his name would only spark something unwanted in Intetsu's manner. He didn't want the host to know who he was.

"I do not wish to be judged by my name..." he said, his head mere inches from the host's. Their eyes met and he wondered what other secrets the neko could learn just by looking at him. Intetsu had beautiful blue eyes, of which Karyu was sure were contacts. The question was whether the host wore them by choice or if he was forced to as part of a costume. And was this even a costume or was it just how he dressed? Karyu liked it, either way. He was curious about how his face looked without so much makeup, though.

"I should go..." He said, still unable to tear his eyes away. There was just something there that connected and Karyu didn't know what. He almost blushed but he wanted to investigate this young host further. "Will you be available tomorrow evening? I'd like to see you again."

He took Intetsu's hand in his and kissed his knuckles. Just like that, he got up and walked out of the club, his lackeys not far behind. He wasn't one for completely random sex. He enjoyed company and someone interesting. He was already making plans about how to get the host alone without making him assume that he was only wanted for sex.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:57 pm

Intetsu wasn't sure what would give him the idea that he would be judged on his name. He wouldn't...but then the man was leaving. The lolita hid his disappointment behind intrigue and nodded. He smiled when the man kissed his hand. "I will be here." Once he was gone Intetsu was back to walking around the room, not finding another who wanted his attention. Looking but not touching. He was a doll. A doll on a shelf.

The next night Intetsu was back in the lounge in a blue and black kimono lolita dress. The tail went down to his lower calf while the petticoat was up to his mid thigh. It still hid his garter belt while accenting his legs nicely. He had on a different pair of black knee high boots. His hair was up in a soft bun with one decorative stick in it that had a string of jewels dangling on one side of it. His bangs were still out of the bun and falling softly onto one side of his face. Adding the black ears to the top and he was done He didn't even bother with the tail, which was normal to him. Usually only the ears were what gave him away as a neko. The host switched his contacts for a nice lavender color today. He needed glasses to read but loved the colors so he just bought them as non-sight enhancing color contacts. They weren't needed but Intetsu loved them.

It had been a few hours and still no mystery man...maybe he had found his regular host again...sighing softly, the neko got up, taking the drinks that had been ordered to their tables. This was going to be a slow night if that man didn't come back.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:05 pm

One of Karyu's guards went into the lounge to find Intetsu. The guard cornered the host and told him to follow after him, that he was wanted immediately. It wasn't meant to be a threat, but Karyu was not used to asking for what he wanted. He usually just got it. So it might have seemed like an odd way to ask someone out.

The guard led Intetsu up to Karyu's personal suite, one that was always held on reserve for him. It wasn't as big as the penthouses, but he didn't need THAT much space. The suite had three rooms. One was an office, another a sitting, dinning area and the last a bedroom. The guard held the door open for Intetsu but didn't follow in after him. Inside was Karyu, standing in a crisp and well tailored suit, fitting him perfectly and with a tie that seemed to really make his dark green eyes pop. He smiled at the host and gestured to a table nearby. There were candles and a small vase, holding one lily. There were expensive table settings and there was a chef in the corner with a makeshift cooking station to make their dinner.

"Intetsu...please..." He came up to him and held out his arm. He could be quite the gentleman. He held out the chair for the host and then sat down himself. There was an enigmatic smile on his face. He wanted Intetsu to really know him before he actually told him his name.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:52 pm

Intetsu was worried about what the guy wanted. He wasn't in trouble was he? By the time he'd reached his destination, Intetsu was thoroughly scared. That is until he saw it was the man from before. The awed look on his face told the man that this wasn't something the host was used to.

"I...of course." He smiled and took the man's arm, being led to the dining table. Intetsu smiled at the lily in the jar. Funny...that's the first time he'd ever seen one in a vase here.

"Lilies...my favorite flower. Everyone puts roses in the vases. This is the first time I've seen one without a rose. Very beautiful." The way the host sat always seemed to flatter his better physical attributes. He wondered how he got this man's attention. It didn't matter though, he had it...he just hoped he could keep it. Rose always took away men interested in him. If there was any luck in the world for him, this one wouldn't do what the others did...that's if he became a regular at all.

"This is a very nice room. These are allowed only to our best customers...you must be very important indeed."
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:00 pm

Karyu loved the look on Intetsu's face. The host had never had the treatment in reverse, it seemed. He was so used to waiting on people that no one ever waited on him. Well, this yakuza would change that. He watched as Intetsu reacted to his surroundings and to the lily on the table.

"I'm rather sick of roses..." He said, smiling a little. The chef and the until now unseen bodyguard by the door both chuckled. They were used to seeing that particular blond linked to Karyu's arm. This new host was interesting to everyone. "I like lilies, too...they're much more subtle and their beauty is honest. And they're not the most sought after flower. It makes them so much more special."

Yes, he compared the hosts to flowers. He was so used to Rose's blunt and commanding nature, it was nice to actually have control of a conversation. The chef came over and poured them wine. He told them of the fillet minion he had cooking for them and how it will only take a few moments more. Karyu nodded and lifted his wine glass for a sip. He kept watching Intetsu's face, wondering if the host would finally realize who he was. He'd tell him eventually. The host had a right to know. Karyu just wanted to be wanted for his personality, not for his name.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:09 pm

"Very true. Roses scream love me but lilies are more playful. While roses mean love as if it is demanded, lilies having a meaning much...more aloof. Lilies' meaning is 'I dare you to love me' as if the one wanting it is playing a dangerous game going after one. I've always loved them for that. The subtly of their nature, so pure and graceful. Elegant. Sorry...my mother used to have a garden of all types of flowers and told me the meanings of her favorite ones and why they were better then others." The host blushed softly and sipped his wine. He had to stop his word vomit or this beautiful man might get mad at him. Customers were the focus of attention, not the hosts. He looked up and smiled at his customer before noticing the looseness of his tie.

"You look like you've had a stressful day...I'm a good listener if you would like to let off steam."
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:16 pm

Karyu smirked, loving everything Intetsu said about lilies. Was he divulging that much of himself so easily? Did Intetsu even know he was the lily?

"You seem to know a lot about flowers." He said, setting his wine glass down. "Your mother must have been a rather special woman."

He hoped he didn't hit a sore spot by saying it. Intetsu blushed, though, realizing he was talking so much. Karyu liked it when they talked. What could the yakuza say about himself? I kill and threaten to keep an illegal business. I have a cover as a CEO of a marketing company and it's the most boring day job I can think of. I come to these clubs because I'm tired of being seen as a figure head. I can't relax unless I'm around a stranger who knows nothing because I know he's not afraid. I hide everything, including my father, who is on his death bed. Karyu could say none of those things. Instead, he just looked enigmatic and smiled in interest.

"I suppose you could call it a stressful day. I had to pull a few strings to set this evening in motion. You are here now, though, and I can relax. It's a comfort to see you smile. You looked so miserable last night."
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:37 pm

Intetsu nodded. His mother was certainly special...in a very good way. He wanted to do something to relieve his stress...surely his mere presence wasn't enough. It never was. He was miserable last night. "Taka...I wasn't supposed to work the lounge last night. I had a customer but he canceled and booked Kitsune Rose. It's rare for him to have an opening and Taka preferred him to me. It's alright though, I met you and that made my night well worth it." His eyes showed such honesty in them...it was hard for Intetsu to lie...he was terrible at hiding emotions from his eyes. Windows to the soul they were...but the contacts helped with that.

"I'm much happier tonight. I can give you a shoulder rub if you like. It relieves built up tension in the neck and shoulders. I'm really good too."
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:57 pm

Karyu visibly tensed up at Rose's name. He didn't want to think about the blond that had rejected him and had been playing games with him for two years. Karyu thought he had been in love with him but he was just beginning to realize how much the blond host had been lying and using him. Karyu was angry with Rose and the tension showed. Intetsu picked up on it and Karyu forced himself to relax.

"Maybe after dinner..." He smiled and the chef was right on cue with their meals. Karyu wondered if Intetsu had ever eaten anything like this. It was prepared by a chef from a 5 star restaurant down town. Karyu had that high of connections. He smiled at Intetsu and waited for his 'date' to take a bite before he took one himself.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:06 pm

Intetsu looked at the food warily. He wasn't much of a meat eater, but he couldn't say no when it was prepared so nicely. The host took a small bite and moaned softly, his eyes rolling back. "This is delicious! Compliments to the chef. Not many can make heaven out of food." He smiled warmly at the chef before taking another small bite.

"Thank you, for allowing me to be here with you for dinner. It's a rare occasion for such a thing to happen in the club." The more Intetsu talked the more he showed he was one of the lesser used hosts. He was a doll on a shelf to the customers. Something pretty to look at, that was all.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:36 pm

The chef beamed and bowed. "Thank you very much." He said and went back to his little area to prepare desert.

Karyu smiled and ate his food, glad that Intetsu was enjoying himself. Dinner was over and then there was dessert. Once that was finished, Karyu took Intetsu's hand and led him into the sitting area. The chef left and Karyu dismissed his bodyguard so they were completely alone. Karyu was all smiles and he was actually loosening up, telling Intetsu a little more about himself.

"So, how about that massage?" He smirked. Sure, he'd had professional massages before but he was interested in Intetsu and wanted to feel the host's hands on his skin. He took off his suit jacket and loosened his tie, removing that as well. He still managed to look elegant without the jacket and tie. He smiled at Intetsu, hoping he didn't look like he was looking for sex alone.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:42 pm

Intetsu smiled at Karyu and moved over to sit behind him and slowly started to massage Karyu's shoulders, moving to his neck and then to his back in a soothing rhythm. He knew how to do a lot of things...his mother was quite skilled in everything she had done...damn cancer. She had never deserved it.

"You have quite the few knots...may I do a full back massage? It wouldn't be right to have only the top half un-knotted." Intetsu's hands were resting on the man's shoulders, his thumbs lightly grazing the bare skin of his neck. This man was a very good looking guy...strong, beautiful...why did he want a doll? Maybe he just wanted something pretty to look at. That's what his regulars wanted him for...an escort to socials and things. Nothing more.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:08 pm

Karyu closed his eyes and sighed as Intetsu started massaging his shoulders and neck. It felt really nice and the host could pinpoint all his knots. He hissed a little at a particularly painful knot. His hand went down to rest on Intetsu's thigh next to him. He ran his thumb along his stocking covered skin while Intetsu rubbed his neck. He wanted the host to know that he was actually interested in him. Intetsu worked out a knot and Karyu moaned a little. It felt really nice. The prospect of a full massage sounded nice, too.

"That would be wonderful." He smiled, turning his head to look at the host. He stood up and turned, holding a hand out to him to help him to his feet. Standing this close, Karyu realized that there wasn't too much of a difference in their heights. He smiled and almost winked.

"Come on. I'll go lay on the bed. You want me to take my shirt off? I've got some lotion in there..." He smiled and led him to the bedroom. There was some candles there and it could be seen that heading into the bedroom could have been all part of his plan. He unbuttoned his silk suit shirt and pulled it off, laying it onto a chair. He indicated the lotion on the dresser and then crawled onto the bed, laying on his stomach. He smiled and was even blushing a little.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:43 am

Intetsu blushed at the man and went over to the lotion, baby oil to precise. He looked back and noticed how lean his client was...so...hot. When he came to the bed Intetsu blushed a little more. One his knees the bottoms of his garter belt showed along with the tops of his stockings. The only thing was...

"I'm, uh, going to have to sit on you...if that's alright?" The red head nodded his approval and Intetsu straddled his client's body, sitting on his nicely shaped ass. This was really starting to make him hot...Intetsu had had sex with other clients but nothing this...intimate. This was all new and it was definitely throwing Intetsu curve ball. The host didn't let it stop him from giving the man beneath him a full deep tissue massage, working out every knot on his back. The soft moans that escaped his client when particular hard knots were worked out were only adding to Intetsu's desire. After a good 45 minutes he had finally gotten the last knot out of the man's back...lucky for Intetsu the knot was in his lower back...in the soft curve...beautiful body.

"I'm done. You're back is completely knot free. How do you feel?"
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:52 am

Karyu thoroughly enjoyed his massage. He couldn't help but moan and cling to the sheets as Intetsu worked the knots out of his body. he was very much aware of the body so close to his own. He could feel something in the air in the room right then. Something tense and almost arousing. Intetsu was very good at his massage. Karyu loved the feel of hands on his skin. He felt very much relaxed when the host finished.

"Mmm, I feel great." He got up, his eyes drifting over Intetsu as the host just stood there. There was something about the look on his face that made Karyu want to hold him. Intetsu was a very attractive man and Karyu was very much interested. Would Intetsu want him? He didn't know how to make the other feel as gorgeous as Karyu thought he was. Karyu came up to him and took his hands into his own. He didn't know what to say, but he wanted to say something. "You look afraid..."

He wanted so much to pull the host into his arms and kiss him. He was longing to know what those lips tasted like. The yakuza was afraid to make the first move. He liked to be wanted. He still hadn't told Intetsu his name and he felt bad, but he wanted the host to desire him. Truly, deeply desire him. Not because of a name, or his power, but because of the man he was.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum