Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back to Nature

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Back to Nature - Page 4 Empty Re: Back to Nature

Post  Kanon Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:26 pm

Kanon woke up to no Miku and a wrecked farm. Crap. This wasn't good. The dog and cat were quite sad but he managed to find some food to give them and some fresh water before going to take care of the farm. Hopefully Miku was still safe up at Reila's farm...after all. He didn't come back like he said after all. By the time Kanon had all the animals rounded up and fed he found himself sitting in the shade waiting. Miyu was barking like mad and Kimi was definitely trying to get his attention with the way she was rubbing on him. The man followed the cat to where the dog was.

"Oh my god! Miku!!" The man dragged his neighbor out of the mess that he was floating in and picked him up to get him to town. It wasn't long before Miku was in the hospital and he was told to go home and the doctors would come by with news.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:36 pm

The doctor didn't come until the next morning, he looked really tired. "Sorry to wake you up sorry early, it's been a long night. Miku's pretty banged up, nothing's broken thankfully, but he's got a rather large gash on his head. Would you like to see him? He's still asleep but... well I can't say he looks better than when you brought him in but you're all he has." The doctor smiled slightly and lead him to the clinic. He pulled the curtain open and let Kanon inside, Miku was bruised and covered with a lot of gauze.

"You told us he went to take Reila home? I'm afraid until the tree is cleared we wont know anything about how this happened... I'll leave you two alone." No sooner did the doctor walk away, did Miku groan and open his eyes... Blinking slowly and adjusting to the lighting, "Where... am I? Who are... you?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:11 pm

Kanon came to the hospital with the doctor and felt horrible looking at Miku and seeing him so broken. Miku...Miku didn't know him? "Wha-...I'm Kanon. You ran my grandfather's farm. He died not too long ago and...and now I'm there and...and we're friends. Good friends. D-do you really not remember me?" Just then Reila came into the room. Apparently the tree had been moved.

"Miku! Thank god. When that tree fell I thought...are you alright?" The girl came to Miku's side and looking worried.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:24 pm

Miku... couldn't remember any of these people... Or anything of what Kanon had said. Then a girl burst into the room and he was even more confused. "What tree? And--"

"You walked me home! And when I told you to stay you refused because you had to get back to Kanon. Now look at you! You were almost crushed by a tree!"

"You're very rude." Miku had never been blunt in his life. Reila was shocked... This... this wasn't Miku! Miku was nice and sweet and... and not so cold. "You're still in shock... I'll... I'll come back later. Maybe we both should." The girl stood and left, it looked like Kanon was going to as well but he reached for him, "Wait... Don't go... I... I don't want to be alone, I don't understand... All I remember is water... and-and I don't want you to leave... please?" Miku looked at him with pleading eyes, something about Kanon made him feel at ease...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:00 pm

Kanon felt even worse about what happened now. It was his fault. The man moved to leave but had Miku stop him. He looked back and nodded. "Sure...I'll stay." He did too. Talking to Miku and keeping him company. He was avoiding the kissing in case it was just a fluke of the storm that did that. He wanted Miku to come back to that on his own.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:15 pm

"Miku-san? If you're feeling up to walking you can go home with Kanon-san." Miku looked up at the doctor as he spoke, he didn't know who this man was either. But the doctor knew him and knew about the memory loss. "That'd... be nice I think." He started to move himself to sit up with some help from Kanon, but once up the doctor wanted to speak to Kanon privately...

"I'll need you to promise to keep a close eye on him, it may even be a good idea for you two to room up for a while. He doesn't show any sign of trauma now... but who knows, he may be just fine. Those are my conditions though, I'm sure he'll start remembering things in good time." With that in mind they were allowed to leave... and once at the farm Miku paused and looked at the little cabin that was his, "This place was hit hard... I'm sorry Kanon..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:30 pm

Kanon took Miku home and looked around. "Yeah...it'll be awhile before things are back to normal. Lost chickens and cows...a sheep and both horses are missing. I just hope they'll come back soon...come on. Let's get you settled in and I'll attempt to make some dinner." The dark haired man smiled and led Miku to his own cabin before going to get a few things from Miku's own cabin. This was a long road they had. It would take awhile for anything to feel normal again.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:40 pm

Miku went inside with Kanon and watched him move around, maybe watching him would make him remember something... Well one thing was for sure, he was making the stir fry wrong. "Wait, this goes in first." He stood behind Kanon and rested his chin on his shoulder, watching as he cooked and helping him where he could.

"Did I like cooking?"

From how he knew about cooking without really remembering it... He assumed he was right. Without knowing it his arms wrapped around Kanon's torso and hid his eyes against Kanon neck, "Sorry... My head hurts." A small white lie... this honestly felt right to him...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:43 pm

Kanon smiled at Miku knowing what to do. So with any luck dinner would be edible. "Thanks...I actually...I can't cook. You're the cook. I really don't know what I'm doing half the time so hopefully this won't completely suck." Kanon felt his heart jump to his throat when he felt Miku's arms around his waist.

"It's alright. Probably just the memories trying to come back...and besides...you're my best friend. Why would I mind this?" Truthfully it made Kanon happy. Like Miku wasn't afraid to be close to him even though they didn't really know each other. Or at least Miku didn't really know him.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:54 pm

"... Was that all?" Miku was still hiding against his shoulder, quite content with being close to him. Kanon said they were best friends but... but being best friends to him didn't feel like this... This felt like more, even if Kanon was a guy...

"Why would a girl act so rudely to someone who was my best friend? You didn't magically make a tree fall did you?" He finally looked up and smiled softly at Kanon. He smelled the food though and pulled back, "It should be about done, the meat and vegetable are all cooked." He helped Kanon serve it and smiled when he took a bite, it was good. "I think you did great, maybe I should teach you how to cook more often."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:09 pm

"Not really. There's more there...I think. But it's still in the beginning phases of anything so I'm not really sure." Kanon sighed when Reila was mentioned. They were sitting down and getting ready to eat too.

"She uh...she doesn't like me. Mainly because I kind of took you away from her I guess. She was your best friend from childhood and then I moved here to take care of my grandfather's farm and we got close. I think it hurt her. She didn't like that you were coming back to me. I-I would've told you to stay but...well I'm terrified of storms. My anxiety gets so out of control in bad storms that I black out. Y-you were trying to get back to me and well this happened. So she kind of blames me for it. Not that I blame her. It is my fault for you leaving to come home."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:18 pm

"I would think she'd just be happy to know I'm alive... If how I look is any sign of what I went through to keep myself this way then... Well... I don't blame you. I just wish I remember what happened... Something's there, it only happens when I'm close to you, hopefully it comes back to me... It doesn't feel like a bad thing. Not like when Reila is around." Miku had stopped eating, giving Kanon his full attention as he spoke. He wanted him to know for sure that he didn't blame him.

"I wanna help you tomorrow... maybe more will come back to me?" Kanon was hiding something. He knew he was... and he was gonna find it out if it killed him. "Just... don't beat yourself up over it, okay?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:55 pm

Kanon smiled softly and nodded. "Yeah. Okeh. Just don't overdo it okeh? I don't want you to have something happen." The man looked up as the tv came on.

"Oh. My show's coming on. It's one I've watched for years. Kinda dorky. I have it set to turn the tv on when it comes on. It's called Ghost Hunters. An american show but it's really awesome. Want to watch with me?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:08 pm

Miku smiled, "No worries, I don't plan on going swimming any time soon." The TV soon turned on and then Miku moved to the couch with Kanon, without a thought he laid his head in his friends lap. He made himself quite comfortable as they watched the show, eventually he fell asleep... but his dreams were full of what had happened to him... Jumping into the river, struggling to stay above the water, trying desperately to grab into anything before reaching the small waterfall that was just beyond Kanon's farm...

He finally found salvation by clinging onto an old log by his hut... He watched himself whimper and cry for Kanon... something that was slipping out from him in the real world. This dream wasn't just a dream, but a memory... This is was had happened to him. He was too hurt by being tossed around in the water to crawl ashore and to Kanon. It was all he could do to cling onto that log until he finally passed out.

"Kanon... Kanon... help... can't move-- can't let go-- Kanon please..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:17 pm

Kanon smiled at Miku as his head in his lap. His fingers moved to run through Miku's hair and eventually they fell asleep. It was nice though. Just being there together. He woke up to Miku's nightmare. Quickly though the man moved and shook Miku awake, making sure to catch him when he did wake up in case he flailed off the couch or something.

"Shh...It's okeh...I've got you...it was just a bad dream..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:29 pm

Miku jumped but he didn't fall off the couch, he actually found himself curled closer to Kanon and close to tears, "No, no, it-it's what happened! I-it's t-that night... Except I was watching... I... I called for you... b-but even without the storm... I-I doubt you would've heard--K-Kanon... Kanon I'm sorry... I'm sorry I left you alone..." He remembered wanting to get back to Kanon because he was afraid of storms and being alone during them... But still not a whole lot from before then...

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:39 pm

"It's alright...shh...I'm sorry too...I should've heard you calling me. I blacked out though...woke up around 11 I think...I-I didn't find you until 2. I'm sorry Miku. I wish I would've found you." The man held his crush and rocked back and forth until he was sure Miku was calm again.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:56 pm

Miku released a shuddered sigh as he moved himself to Kanon's lap and cuddled close to him. He idly wondered how long he'd been in that river... but soon dismissed it. Being close to Kanon was nice... "Can we... go lay down? I'm cold... and I wanna be close to you..." He was happy to find Kanon was all for it. As he laid there he couldn't help but think they'd been like this before...

He scrunched his nose a bit and giggled... "Your hair is tickling my nose..." His hand came up to brush it away, but he didn't pull away, "There it is again... that feeling..." He leaned in a bit and softly kissed him... Best friends didn't kiss... but he felt like he should be kissing him... Memory or no this felt good... and right.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:02 am

Kanon didn't mind going to bed with Miku at all...but then he kissed him. Oh god if that didn't start something. "No memory of who you are or what's happened and you still kiss me...I am liking this going on instinct thing you're doing." Kanon smiled happily and pulled Miku closer to kiss him again, soft and sweet.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:25 am

"Wait." Miku pulled back and looked at him curiously, "So we were more than just friends? Why wouldn't you tell me about that?" He rolled Kanon bellow him and pinned his hands down... More deja vu came...

"Heh... I've been here before... At least like this..." Miku leaned down and kissed him again. There were parts missing, but he didn't want Kanon to be part of those parts... "If anything knocks this time... ignore it please."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:46 am

Kanon blushed and looked guilty. "Well this all developed during the storm...I-I didn't know if it was just because of the storm and it was a fluke or if it...yeah. I just wasn't sure and I didn't want to force that on you. Believe me...if someone knocks they'll be knocking a long time." Grinning Kanon leaned up and captured Miku's lips, surrendering himself over to his best friend. He wasn't going to deny him. Not after wanting him for as long as he had.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:03 am

Miku deepened that kiss, it was like they really were picking up from where they'd left off last time. Though speak of the devil someone was knocking... It was evening time and the house was dark, sure the person would have thought they were sleeping??

"Why does this not surprise me..." Miku went back to kissing him despite the knocking...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:24 am

Things were just getting good again when there was knocking. Of course. "It's our luck." Kanon ignored it but the knocking persisted and only got more urgent. Eventually he pulled back and laid his head down.

"God...answer it so they'll stop, please...it's ruining the mood."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:01 am

Miku groaned and moved to get off of Kanon, he rubbed his face and put on the most disgruntled face he could muster... Good thing he was still tiredish...

Quickly he yanked the door open and came face to face with a shocked Reila... "Miku... Why are you here?"

"I was sleeping. Doctor wants Kanon to watch me"

"And where is Kanon...?"

"Sleeping... I'd like to join him... Could you come back tomorrow? I'm really tired and my brain is still really hazy..." The girl sighed and nodded, "Miku?" He was about to turn away but she quickly pulled him into a kiss. He was shocked and didn't know what to do... But Reila saw Kanon, and knew that he saw that kiss... "Good night Mi-chan. Feel better..." Miku shut the door and looked back at Kanon, unsure of what to say or do...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:12 am

Kanon was watching Miku at the door and saw Reila and Miku kiss...huh. When the girl left Kanon raised an eyebrow before turning on his side away from the door. "Oookeh...well I'm tired. See you in the morning." Somehow that one kiss had him backpedaling. He didn't want to be caught in the same situation that he was with Aoi...that would be too much. Especially since he liked Miku way more.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next