Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back to Nature

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Back to Nature - Page 2 Empty Re: Back to Nature

Post  Kanon Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:39 am

Kanon spent all day with Bou at his hut and had a few drinks after six. They were out on the docks when Bou had to get back home. Before he left he gave him a soft kiss and a wink.

"Come by tomorrow cutie." Kanon made his way home happy and slightly buzzed. He had a goofy grin on his face when he came onto his farm and looked to find Miku still outside.

"Hey you~ What are you still doing up? Have a good day?" The man sat down next to his friend and laid his head on his shoulder.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:47 am

"Hmm? Oh hey Kanon. I was waiting for you actually, but it got late and now I'm just not all that tired I guess. But it was a good day." Miku smiled and skipped a rock beside him, taking note on Kanon's happy disposition, "You're in a good mood. How was your day?" He leaned back on his palms and looked up at the clear sky. It was obvious that Kanon had been drinking, but at least he was happy enough. He'd still wait until tomorrow to show him their new cow. Kanon couldn't be too upset since really it hadn't cost him anything. But still he hoped he liked it.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:51 am

"Nothing really just the usual but it was a really nice day. I got a birthday kiss. So all in all it was pretty good." Kanon hugged Miku and stood up. He was intending to head inside but looked back at Miku and smiled.

"I'm glad I moved here...it's been good for me. See you in the morning?" The man stretched and headed to the house. It wasn't like a normal birthday but it was good enough. Especially for being out where he was.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:06 am

A small blush krept up on his cheeks when Kanon hugged him, he hugged him back and offered a soft smile as he pulled away. He was surprise to se him turn back though.

"Me too Kanon. Yeah, I'll see ya in the morning. Happy Birthday again." Another smile and soon he followed Kanon's lead and went to bed. Only when he woke up the next morning it was storming... Great. Sighing he slipped out of bed and went to go grab some clothes... all he had were shorts and a white shirt... Fantastic. He couldn't even justify a hoodie in this weather. Oh well.

He got dressed and didn't even bother with breakfast, he wasn't feeling all that hungry today... So he opted to go check the plants and feed the animals. Fodder for the cow, cracked corn for the chickens... Still no Kanon? Must have been from drinking. Best not wake him up, he'd get the dog and cat when he woke up. With nothing better to do, he simple went back to his cottage and lounged on his bed. Opting to read a bit since there was nothing else he could do.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:14 am

Kanon woke up late in the day since his alarm didn't go off...crap. He looked outside and saw the storm...it was colder than normal too. He ran out to the chicken coop to find everything already done. Quickly as he could he grabbed the cat and dog and brought them inside, giving them some food. Kanon ran out to Miku's house and pounded on the door.

"Miku! Miku open up!" Once the door was open he moved inside and noticed Miku's clothes. Oh dear...

"Is that all you have? I have some comfy pants you can borrow for today. I was wanting to know if you'd come over to my house and stay with me today. It's cold and to be honest...I don't like when storms get this bad..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:25 am

Miku was shocked to say the least, he barely opened the door and Kanon was inside and shaking. "Hey, hey, whoa... Easy." Now this, DID, warrant him grabbing one of his fluffier hoodies for Kanon and draping it over his shoulders.

"I'm fine, but I wouldn't have any qualms spending the day with you. But only if you come to the barn with me first, I wanna show you something." Miku put a hand on the small of his back and lead him back outside. They ran quickly for the barn and he opened the door for his friend, moving to turn the light off and revealing a fairly happy cow. "Kanon, this is Leslo. I bought her for you yesterday, but you got home late. Happy belated birthday though." The cow looked curiously at the pair before going back to eating.

"Alright, let's get you back to your house before this gets any worse." They got to Kanon's house just before the thunder started. This was normal as far as he was concerned, but he knew they could be pretty scary at times.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:32 am

Kanon gratefully took the hoodie and followed Miku to the barn. Inside was a beautiful cow. She looked at them curiously before turning back to her food. He smiled softly. Miku got him a cow for his birthday. It was odd but sweet. Then they were back at his house and he was stripping down to his damp boxers. He didn't mind Miku being in the room. All he did was pull on some dry pajamas and then hand a pair to Miku.

"Here...they're dry and warm."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:41 am

Miku gave a half smile as he took the pajama bottoms, following Kanon's lead and stripping down to just his boxers and then slipping into the pajama's. He had to admit they were warmer, but not having a shirt left him feeling a bit exposed. It wasn't often that his lean, softly sculpted, tanned torso got much public exposure. The Kanon probably didn't count as public... Why was he worried about Kanon seeing him shirtless?!

He mentally sweat dropped and moved to sit in a kitchen chair. "You gonna be okay?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:49 am

Kanon moved to put some tea on before sitting down at the table. He had an extra blanket wrapped around his bare torso but couldn't help noticing Miku's. Definitely a farmer's body.

"The country does nice things to a body. I'm really starting to like it. I can guarantee that very few guys in the city accomplish that physique." Kanon smiled at his friend and looked down at the table. He'd hid his sexuality so far...why crack now?

"Thank you for the cow. It'll be good to get more then just chickens. I do have a favor to ask though. Would you be willing to make me a cake?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:02 am

A cake?

"No problem! What kind would you like?" Of all the thing he could have forgotten... cake was simple. He'd use his dad's recipe, oh it was amazing. After hearing what Kanon wanted he smiled and started stripping down and back into his wet clothes, "I'll have to get some things from my house, I'll be back."

Miku loved to cook, and to make an awesome chocolate devil's food cake he needed the mixing, whipped chocolate icing, and strawberries. In no time at all he was back, in the pajama bottoms, and in the kitchen whipping up a cake for Kanon. The cake would be especially good since they were using their own milk and eggs. "Wanna test it? It's really good I promise." It was easy to tell he loved cooking and that was good at it. He held a spoon full of the mix out to him, hoping he'd try it.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:06 am

Kanon watched Miku go but come back in a few minutes. He was really going to make him a cake. Wow...no one but his mother had ever done that. It looked delicious. When offered some of the batter Kanon went and took the spoon in his mouth, moaning at the taste.

"Oh god...that is amazing. I can't wait for it to be done."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:13 am

He like it! It made him smile happily and pour the cake into the round baking pan and place it in the oven. "I'm glad you like it, I haven't been able to cook for someone in a while, so I'm really enjoying this. Strawberry?" He handed him a few slices and ate a few himself. He loved strawberries, they were his favorite.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:18 am

"Yes please." Kanon was happily munching on the strawberries. It was wonderful and he was happy to be there. Bou had told him to come by today but surely he'd understand if he didn't...Kanon really didn't want to go out in that weather.

"You want to watch a movie or something? I brought some from home."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:00 am

"Sounds good, the cake should be done here in a few minutes too. What will we be watching?" Miku shifted with Kanon to his small love seat. The cake was starting to smell good, he couldn't wait to see how Kanon reacted. The batter was good, but the actually product was ten times better.

As thy sat through the commercials, the oven timer went off and Miku stood to take the cake out and let it cool. He was happy to find that the cake had come out of the pan easily and promised to be super moist. But once cooled, iced, and decorated with strawberries he turned back to Kanon and smiled.

"Happy belated birthday Kanon~" Miku moved the cake to the table and brought a knife and two plates with him, "You want candles?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:08 am

Kanon looked through and found a movie he hadn't seen in awhile and decided to turn it to that. "Underworld. That cake smells delicious." The movie was about to start when Miku called to him. Oh it looked amazing.

"Would it be sad if I said yes? I want candles."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:14 am

He laughed and shook his head, "Nope. How many can I do ya in for?" Miku pulled a small box from his pocket, "As long as you're not over thirty we can cover you." His tongue poked out as he giggled some more. He poked the desired amount of candles into the cake and lit them, he watched the other for a second before singing happy birthday to him. Singing was another one of his joys in life. Simple or complex, it didn't even matter to him.

Once the candles were snuffed out he helped Kanon pluck them out and clean them, "How big of a slice would you like?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:19 am

Kanon stuck his tongue back out at Miku at the comment. "I'm 24." It was nice to see everything working out so far. He smiled at the song and blew out his candles. Then came the fun of cleaning them off.

"Just normal. I'll probably get more later though." While Miku dished out the cake, Kanon poured two tall glasses of milk. Then they sat down to enjoy the movie on the stormy night.

"Thanks...for making this for me...and for coming over."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:26 pm

Miku handed Kanon his plate then joined him on the couch to settle in for the movie. He was happy to find that it was something he hadn't seen before and that was highly interesting to boot. He took a bite of the cake and moaned happily, he loved moist cake.

"Not a problem Kanon, what are friends for right?" The blonde snuggled himself in the couch and watched the movie, before he know it Kanon had thrown the blanket over both of them and soon they both fell asleep. When he woke up he was resting against the couch while Kanon was resting peacefully against his shoulder. He was... cute. Miku blushed lightly and looked away, trying to distract himself by listening to the bird chirping happily and several other outside noises... and knocking?

Carefully he pulled away from Kanon and opened the door, revealing Bou. "Oh, hey Bou. What's up?" He was pretty sure answering the door shirtless and with just pajama pants wasn't proper, but he didn't have anything else so...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:03 pm

Kanon fell asleep with Miku and slept peacefully through the night. He didn't wake up to Miku moving...or Bou being at the door.

"Oh. Miku...w-what are you...Kanon? Huh. This is why he didn't come see me yesterday. I was going to make him dinner and stuff...would you tell him I stopped by and to come by and see me later?" Bou had a single water lily in his hand that he handed to Miku to give to Kanon.

"Thanks. Nice abs by the way...you're cuter then I thought you were." The blonde left after his comment and went to wait for Kanon to come by.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:00 pm

Well if that wasn't awkward... Miku tried to talk but Bou wouldn't let him get anything out. He just took the water lily and went back inside. It wasn't too long after that Kanon woke up, "Here... Bou stopped by, he said to come see him later. If you wanna worry with that I can take care of things here. I'll get your pants back to you soon."

He handed Kanon the lily and grabbed up his clothing, soon after leaving to get dressed and start working. The cows and chickens were out, stalls cleaned, plants watered, weeds pulled, and soon everything plus some extra fish and stuff in the shipping bin. He stretched his stiff muscles and went to the apple tree, sitting on the ground and using the tree as a support. He found himself dozing lightly in the late afternoon sun. Summer was by far his favorite season for napping outside.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:35 pm

Kanon woke up later to find Miku holding a lily. Oh. Bou. "Oh...uh, thanks...I won't be long and don't worry about the pants...they look good on you." Kanon meant it too. Miku was unbelievable in slightly loose jeans. They showed the good curves but left something to the imagination. He went back to Bou's and had a nice long talk with him. In the end he said to take it slow. There was someone else he was interested in too and wanted to see about it since he'd liked him for awhile now. Amazingly, Bou agreed.

Kanon came back to the farm to find Miku napping in the shade. That was a good idea actually. The man came over and just about curled up with his neighbor.

"Hey Miku?....Mi-chan? Want to go swimming later?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:52 pm

"Hmm...? ...Mn... uh... sure..." Miku blinked slowly as he looked up at Kanon. Some sun escaping through the tree branches made Kanon look glowy and ethereal... No wonder the girls around town gossiped about him all the time now. He wondered how Kanon missed all the attention sometimes... Maybe he was just too busy? Well then, he'd just have to pick up a bit more and hope his friend didn't notice.

About an hour later he woke up again and found Kanon still laying next to him, he put a hand on his shoulder and shook him gently, "Hey... You still wanna go swimming? The beach is still open." Miku loved swimming in the ocean, it was refreshing. They were up and changed in no time and soon walking to the beach together. Though he noticed a lot of people looking at them curiously as they headed down the usual path, he could only guess they were looking at Kanon though. Farming had toned Kanon nicely.

"Someone's popular." He nudged him and poked his tongue out at him before running a head. He dropped his stuff on the hot sand, before running to the docks and jumping off. Waiting to see if Kanon would follow behind him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:58 pm

Kanon woke up again a little bit later and found Miku still wanted to go to the beach. Smiling softly he got up and got ready. Soon enough they were on their way to the beach when Miku mentioned him being popular.

"What? Hey!" Kanon didn't care what the girls thought really. He was more interested in the men though he figured around here there was just about Bou...and Bou was only here in summer. Still. He wanted to see if Miku would try it. Just wanted to see. His friend jumped off the dock and the man simply dropped his things next to Miku's and followed him, diving expertly into the water. He came up laughing though and splashed water at Miku.

"I don't think they were looking at me, mate."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:07 pm

He laughed and splashed him back, "Had to be, they've all seen me before. I'm not the new meat in town." Another laugh escaped him as he swam away from Kanon. There was a rock that was good for sitting on just a few meters ahead that he pulled himself onto. Miku waved Kanon over and helped him up.

"There's a beach party coming up. I'm sure you probably knew about it but... a little after, when the kids go home the adults get a chance to wind down. There's a lot of drinking and dancing, you'll get to hear me sing... it's a lot of fun! Please?" Miku wasn't sure why he was determined, but he really wanted Kanon to get out more and have more of a reason to stay other than his grandfather's will.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:46 pm

Kanon followed Miku to the rock and watched the shore. Party? Miku singing? That sounded amazing. "Drinking, dancing, and your voice. I'm there. For you, anything." Kanon looked at his friend and smiled softly. Why couldn't he be normal? Why did Miku have to be so...so his type? Lean, gorgeous, great smile, full pouty lips, beautiful brown eyes...everything. Everything screamed to Kanon. He was going to dig himself a hole. But at the same time this made it exciting.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next