Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back to Nature

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Back to Nature - Page 5 Empty Re: Back to Nature

Post  Miku Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:27 am

"Wha-- Kanon..." Miku frowned and walked back over to the bed, sitting down on the bed carefully and putting a hand on his side. He rubbed the spot a bit before laying down next to him, he nuzzled the back of his neck before bidding him goodnight in a rather dejected voice... Even though he'd done nothing to cause that kiss... He still felt guilty and like he was at fault...

Still though he easily fell asleep next to him, holding him the entire night and never letting go... He wanted to talk to Kanon, but he wasn't sure if Kanon would allow it after witnessing that...
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:24 pm

Kanon woke up the next morning curled into Miku's arms. He sighed softly and kissed his neck. "Good morning...sorry about last night. It's just that you might not remember something that happened but she will...what if...what if you guys are together but you don't remember? That...I don't think I could handle that."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:13 pm

"But it didn't feel right when she kissed me... And she's rude and whiny and... we can do this your way if you want..." Miku didn't like the idea. He didn't feel anything towards Reila like he did Kanon... Sighing he got up and moved to the kitchen, he guessed these were old habits of his. Waking up, making breakfast, and probably later taking care of the animals and such.

Today he settled on just eggs, bacon, and toast. He just wasn't feeling the cooking like usual... "Breakfast is ready." Miku sat the plate for Kanon down on the table and started munching quietly on his own.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:17 pm

Kanon watched Miku closely as he made breakfast. He felt horrible about it and truthfully he wanted to believe it...maybe...maybe no memory was better for figuring out how you really felt. Kanon moved and sat down in Miku's lap and wrapped his arms around his neck before kissing him deeply.

"Don't look so sad Miku...after we take care of the animals and finish clearing out the debris and water the crops...would you like to go up to the mountains with me? There's this secret spot I found. I think you'd like it."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:30 pm

Miku was surprised to find Kanon in his lap and kissing him... but he certainly didn't object. And their game plan didn't sound too bad either, so he smiled and nodded, "I like that plan. Thank you Kanon." Miku gave him a quick kiss and continued with breakfast. Soon they were outside and working, what Miku found under some brush surprised even him, a small, fluffy sheep.

"Hey Kanon? Were you missing a sheep? This one looks smaller than what you described..." The little animal crept out with some coaxing of food, it'd probably been a couple days since it had eaten. "Maybe this storm wasn't too super bad after all huh?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:35 pm

Kanon was working in the crop field when Miku called to him. One of his missing sheep. "That's the sheep's young...hold on. Keiko...Keiko come here...that's a good girl. Oh you could use a bath little one." Kanon started looking for the mother and found her a few feet away with a hurt leg but nothing too serious.

"Shada. There you are. Miku. Help me get her to the barn. She needs some rest." After awhile they were done and all the animals were taken care of. The man took Miku's hand and led him up the path to his secret spot. It was a pond that had crystals in it. The crystals set off a beautiful glow in the water. Flowers and big trees surrounded the area.

"What do you think? Amazing huh?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:45 pm

Miku smiled and took Kanon's hand, following him up to the spot Kanon had found... "Wow... It beautiful here. How'd you find this place?" Miku wrapped his arms around Kanon and pulled him close... this place was gorgeous and special... And it made him want to be close to Kanon.

"The reflection of the water off your skin makes you even more beautiful..." Miku leaned in and kissed him, this was right. Him and Kanon together like this was what he wanted... Not Reila and her jealousy...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:48 pm

"I was following this little blue thing...I don't know what it was but when I tired to follow it I ended up here. The water's very...soothing. It's amazing. I love it here. I'm glad it wasn't harmed by the tsunami." Kanon pulled back from Miku smiling and took off his shirt and pants. Then he dove into the water. It was peaceful. Like he could stay here forever.

"Join me?...oh sorry. Water. Um...hold on." Miku had lost his memory fighting against the water and that was all he could remember when he woke up. Why the hell would he want to get in the water now?
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:55 pm

Miku hesitated a moment as he watched Kanon jump in... he wanted him to join him... He frowned a bit when Kanon finally realized. "No, it's okay... I can try. It's... not fast moving water after all. I'll have to have help with new gauze and stuff later on though." Miku stripped down to his boxers and removed all the gauze. He was still cut up and bruised, but the water looked like it would feel great...

Quickly he jumped in and popped above the surface, the water made his skin tingle...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:00 pm

He was hesitant when Miku moved to go in the water. It worried him a bit but he got in anyway and that had to count for something right? Kanon moved to his best friend and wrapped his arms around his waist.

"Well, even if something does happen I'm here...I won't let anything happen to you." What Kanon didn't know was there were three little onlookers watching them.

"They're in the goddess spring! Nak what do we do?"

"It's alright Flak...they aren't disturbing the spring...they're simply enjoying the water. If the goddess didn't want them in the spring she wouldn't let them get in. Nik...where are you going?"

"To get a closer look...they're close...I think the goddess is healing one of them."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:15 pm

Miku smiled at Kanon as he held onto him... something was off though, "Is it just me or is the water really warm all of a sudden...?" Miku looked down and was shocked to see his bruises and cuts were healing! He stared down at himself in amazement... Then looked up to Kanon, "I kissed you that night of the storm, and I remember... I was really happy because I wanted to try but I didn't want to upset you by asking but you did all the asking for me. And then Reila showed up and... and she was nagging about you on the way to her house so I didn't stay... because I wanted and had promised to come back to you. I remember!" Miku wrapped his legs around Kanon and kissed him full on the lips. He even had his memories and was doing this now...

The harvest sprites blushed and turned away, the goddess was playing match maker again...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:18 pm

Kanon was shocked to see Miku's bruises healing as well. It was something else...he wondered for a moment what was going to happen when Miku said he remembered. But he got even more passion in the kiss he was given. "Miku...you remember?" That alone made everything amazing but to have him still be like that...it was a dream come true.

"You still want me? E-even with your memories back?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:37 pm

Miku nodded and kissed him again, "I like you... a lot." He'd always been drawn to him, but over the summer those feelings definitely grew. "You said you were worried about Reila this morning... When we were kids I think it was her dream to get married to me, it was a dream that I shrugged off because I was a boy and well... yeah. I think she just continued to believe it would happen, and maybe it would have... but you're here now... And obviously I'm bi-sexual and didn't even know it." He grinned a bit as he finished. That helped explain a lot of things now...

"But I like you, and Reila can't change that."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:40 pm

Bisexual...Kanon frowned a bit at that and laid his head back against the ledge. "Miku...Aoi. Aoi was a boy. Bisexual too. We dated for...about two years when he-he dumped me...for my cousin Jyo. She was pretty much everything I was only a girl. I don't think you'd do the same to me but...just know I'm probably going to be a bit more cautious taking this anywhere. I don't want to be hurt like that again."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:59 pm

"Well then Aoi is missing out... I think you're perfect." Miku moved next to him and let himself float. He found himself feeling more confident, which was a bit new for him. "If... it makes you feel any better, I'm very cautious of women. My mother left my dad and me when I was young, she couldn't stand farming... and she felt tied down with having me, so she left. My dad never remarried or even really looked at other women, and Mom never came to his funeral or even sent word that she'd heard. So... that makes me very cautious of them."

He hoped to calm Kanon's nerves, and to let him know a bit more about him as well.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:02 pm

Kanon smiled softly and moved to nuzzle against Miku. "Thanks...truth be told I don't like girls that much. I mean they make good friends but nothing beats a guy laying next to you...warm, strong arms...being together...hearing their strong heartbeat. No girl can give you that. Ever." They were floating and enjoying themselves when Kanon saw a glimpse of blue again. Curiously he got up and moved to the area only to have the blue spot gone again. Huh...weird.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:10 pm

Miku saw the little blue thing too before it disappeared. "Maybe you saw a harvest sprite? They're rumored to be in the area, they make little miracles happen." It was nothing more than a cute fairy tale, but with the way his bruises had healed he was up for believing it. He swam up behind Kanon and wrapped his arms around Kanon and pulled him close, "You know... I think you make many a girl jealous... You've got a nicer body than all the girls here, no breast to get in the way of cuddling either." He kissed him softly, nipping his ear a bit, "Plus the chances of a girl working without a shirt... next to none."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:15 pm

Kanon smiled at Miku and pulled him close. "Oh very true...but I didn't think you ever noticed when I worked without a shirt on." The man moved to the middle of the spring and dove down to look at the crystals. They were magnificent. When he came back up he was staring at Miku.

"You are beautiful...I could stay here all night if possible. The crystals down there. They retain the sun's light and become a sort of night light. They glow in the dark basically. It'll be beautiful out here."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:38 pm

"I pay more attention to you than you know, though I admit I was a bit jealous of Bou for a while... But then I could see he was just a jealous of me... He thought we had slept together that night it stormed and you didn't come over. So I 'stole' you from him I guess..." He watched Kanon dive and resurface, "We can stay as long as you like... I don't mind."

Miku liked this... this was better than anything he could imagine. He just hoped that Kanon wouldn't let his fear of being hurt hold him back... Though he'd never personally done anything other than kissing... he still wanted to try it.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:42 pm

"Oh...well uh...Bou kind of had reason to be jealous...I, uh...I kind of slept with him." Kanon had got up and jumped onto the ledge of the spring to sit. He felt bad...he didn't want Miku thinking bad of him or something.

"But that also made me realize who I wanted more. I wanted you...and nothing was going to change that. So I broke it off with Bou..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:48 pm

Miku was surprised... but it didn't change how he felt.

"Do you think we would've gotten that far? If Reila hadn't interrupted?" They were both getting pretty hot and free with their touching during that make-out. If Reila wouldn't have shown up Miku would have never gotten hurt and they probably would have been that much closer... Though it seemed this was bound to happen no matter what. Maybe someday, just for the sake of being formal... he'd give Kanon a blue feather. Then it would be like marriage and then there would be nothing for them to worry about.

Save for peoples opinions.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5