Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back to Nature

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Back to Nature - Page 3 Empty Re: Back to Nature

Post  Miku Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:17 am

Miku couldn't help but to blush at Kanon's response. He'd been doing that a lot actually... Weird.

Another week went by and the Saturday that the party was on quickly snuck up on them. The cook out and games before hand were great fun, but the party that came after wards was always what he looked forward to. He loved to sing and dance, to entertain the villagers, all of it. Bou and him started a large fire and then he separated with a few other people to set up the instruments. He couldn't wait to perform for Kanon...

He tossed his shirt off by his shoes before everything got started, his friends started playing a catch beat on the drums that he couldn't help but bob his head. He found Kanon easily in the crowd, grabbing his wrist and spinning him around playfully, "There you are~ I lost track of you for a while. I'm gonna be singing soon, but I was gonna wait until I was sure you were here." He smiled happily at his friend. His love for singing came from his mother, despite her leaving them he knew that that gift had came from her.

"Hey Miku! Come on, they're ready to start the dance!"

He nodded and ran over to the others, the beat started and he couldn't help but to move and get lost in it, "Open your eyes cause another day is dawning. Children of the night, can you hear them all calling. Stars open up and an angel starts falling. Listen to their beats, can you hear them hollering.

"Start in the morning, through to the evening. Dance like you’re the only one around. Move like you want it. Grove like you need it. Dancing it up till the sun goes down." Miku's entire body moved with the song. He gave everything he had to the dance and vocals. Several times his eyes met with Kanon, and every time he did his entire body felt like it was on fire and desired to move more for him.

"Free your mind cause tonight we’re gonna break it down, shake it, make it funky down. Get so high as the toxins in your body and the bass and the drums and the ra, ra, ra! We’re right on time, and all is fine. If you’ve lost your senses here have mine and.. Lose yourself in the time you awake wait till the evening time ’till the sunshine breaks~" It was completely dark now, the only light coming from the fire made everything glow and be more alluring to the party goers... After the song Miku was almost immediately bombarded with cheers and pats on the back. And several tipsy girls swooning over him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:41 am

He was having a great time. First with the games and now with all this? Amazing. There was still a game of volleyball going on. That was always fun and Kanon couldn't help but join in. After about the second game though he had to take a break. That was when his new found crush found him.

"Hey~ I told you I'd be here...I wouldn't miss you singing." Kanon was grinning ear to ear with how much fun he was having. Miku's voice was...beautiful. It made him thrilled to know that he had waited to sing. Once he was done the man had to wait for him to be clear of fan girls though.

"Miku that was amazing! I like your voice...you should sing more often. Uh...this may sound weird but would you dance with me for a bit? Bou's been kind of mia and I'm afraid to dance with some girls here. A little too drunk to keep their hands to themselves. Please?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:04 am

Miku saw Kanon was trying to wait for him and had to push away from everyone slowly. He sighed in relief when he was next to his friend. "A ruin every current standing relationship with the girls and their boyfriends? I think I'd like to live another week." He was happy to hear Kanon liked his singing, but he only sang on special occasions, wouldn't be as unique then...

"Bou's mia? But he was just here... I coulda have sworn I saw him. Oh well, I wouldn't mind in the least bit." Another smile and they were dancing. Miku liked the way Kanon moved, and the way the fire's reflection danced across his skin...

Speaking of fire, "It's getting kind of warm, care for a drink?" He himself wanted water, he liked being sober. But he handled his alcohol pretty well, so a couple drinks with Kanon would be nothing.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:10 am

Kanon was happy to start dancing with Miku. "Yeah. He's been avoiding me a bit...kinda hit home the other day when I went to see him. I like him well enough just...don't want to go there. Not so soon." He was hoping Miku wouldn't be weirded out by him telling him of his sexuality. Still, they moved together so well. He was happy to dance with him. Miku glistened in the fire light. It was beautiful...magical.

"Yeah. Something cold. Preferably non-spiked."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:23 am

He wasn't sure how to respond. He knew what it sounded like, but then again he wasn't sure if he did. Things had been a little off lately even with him, but... well, best not to dwell on it. This was a good night after all!

"Agreed, don't need any girls getting a hold of you." A wink and they walked over to the table where the drinks were. He mixed a drink for Kanon and handed it to him, "Your grandpa taught me how to make this, it's fantastic!" Miku made one for himself and sipped it... Yep, still as good as it was last year.

"Bou gets a little dodgy around this time... He is getting ready to pack up and leave soon." And probably wanted Kanon to go with him...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:29 am

Kanon smiled and took the offered drink. "H-he is? Oh...end of summer. Right. Maybe that's the way he does want it...I'd still like the chance to say goodbye though. Maybe tell him to bring me something next time." Kanon wished to go visit the city. It would be amazing to do. He wanted to...so bad. But he had duties here and he wasn't leaving Miku to go find himself someone. Kanon wanted to try...see if he had a shot. He hoped he did...god he hoped he did.

"What all do you know about Bou? I don't really know that much and he seems quite secretive with me."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:34 am

"Well... Bou's a traveler. I think he lives where ever it's warm at the time. I guess he makes his money by selling what he finds on the other islands. He's a pretty free soul I guess." Miku leaned back against the dock rail as they watched the party bellow. He enjoyed watching things too much sometimes, but right now he was comfortable with it just being him and Kanon.

"I wouldn't worry about not saying goodbye though, Bou always comes around. Besides, someone would have to be stupid to not wanna see you one last time." He gave him an encouraging smile and pat his back. "He'll come around." They drank and talked for the rest of the evening until they decided to drag themselves home, well... he half drug Kanon anyways.

"Come on you... We're going to my house-- so I can watch you and not be worried all night... Whoa!" They fell on his bed, but luckily that's where he was aiming. He shifted Kanon on better then got on the bed himself, "I've got ya... get some sleep Kanon."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:46 am

Kanon smiled at Miku and nodded. "Yeah? Well that's good to know." By the time they left Kanon was very tipsy. He didn't really know how they got home or how he got to Miku's house but they were on Miku's bed and Miku was telling him to sleep. Kanon moved and put his arms around Miku, pulling him close.

"Stay...stay and let me...let me hold you..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:15 am

Miku's breathing hitched, but he went with it. This was nice, he liked this... Kanon was warm and it was still just amazingly comfortable to be next to him. Sighing happily, he wrapped his arms around him, "Okay... g'night Kanon." It wasn't too long before he was gone. It had been a long but great day, and he had the best sleep he'd had in a long while. And when morning came he definitely didn't want to move away. Despite the roosters crowing and the cows mooing, he didn't want to pull away.

That was okay once in a while though. Especially in moments like this.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:02 pm

Kanon woke up later extremely happy. He was so thrilled to be there, with them holding each other. Miku looked...angelic. And happy too. Huh. Maybe he did have a shot.

"Good morning Mi-chan...I thought we weren't doing spiked drinks?" Kanon still smiled about last night though but didn't make any attempt to move. This was too perfect of a moment for him to want to screw up.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:51 am

Miku laughed softly and nuzzled his pillow, "They weren't spiked, you just don't have a high alcohol tolerance." He was still very sleepy... He had no interest in waking up let alone moving... Though they really needed to. Sighing softly he rolled to his back, staring at the rafters in his ceiling.

"Too bad the farming can't do itself eh?" Miku stood slowly, he was still in just his shorts, not caring that they slid down a bit as he stretched. "How ya feeling? You were pretty giggly last night, anything I can do for you?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:16 pm

Right...farming. "Anything you can do....let's see. The crops don't need watered since it's going to rain today in about oh...three hours. So just take care of the animals real quick and come back here. Cause the only way I'm letting you go is if you promise to come back and cuddle. I haven't been able to do that in a long time and I love to...please?" Kanon looked so sad and pouty. He was hoping to win Miku over by giving a puppy eyed look. He was really starting to like him and the way it felt to hold him last night...it wasn't something Kanon wanted to give up yet.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:26 pm

Something about Kanon in the particular instance tugged at him. A small smile that only Kanon could make him smile grew on his lips and he nodded. "Alright... I promise." Miku smiled at him again and went to take care of all the animals, not even caring that he didn't have a shirt on. Though in the back of his mind he was still confused about all of this. He shouldn't be so eager to get back to another guy... right? At least not like that. All he wanted though was to be curled up with Kanon, to feel and share his warmth, to laugh at nothing and just... be happy.

All these thoughts and more crossed his mind, but by the time he'd walked across the field and entered his house... Seeing Kanon curled up and the bed, lightly dozing, was more than enough to make him forget it all and quickly curl up to him. Just as he did he heard the thunder start rolling.

"There's that storm... and I came back as promised."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:32 pm

Kanon heard Miku come back in and curl up with him. The man's thin arms went around Miku's waist as he smiled and pulled him close. "Good...you'll protect me from mother nature right? Cause you know, she's kind of a bitch to me. Making all these storms and stuff. I need a knight to protect me from them...or at least sit with me during them so I don't freak myself out enough to black out again. That...that was a bad day."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:52 pm

Miku was surprised to find himself pulled towards Kanon so quickly, it made him blush a bit since his skin was chilled while Kanon was still quite warm. Kanon was still really thin compared to him... Thin but firm, farming had done him some good too. He liked his smallness, it... it felt nice to hold him, he fit nicely against him.

"I'll protect you as much as I can... Wait you... you blacked out? When? You weren't hurt were you?" Miku pulled back from him a bit, concern written all over his face.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:37 am

"Yeah. It happened when I was in school. The entire building lost power and the generator. We were all in lock down and the everything was shut but...but I was locked in the locker room. No one else was around. I panicked and started to have an anxiety attack because I could hear the storm outside and there as no one around and it was dark and I couldn't see....and I collapsed on the floor. Blacked out...woke up later in the ambulance. It was the only time it happened but ever since then I couldn't stand storms. They remind me of that day every time...and I need someone there to make sure that I don't black out again. Even though I know I can get out and stuff...it still freaks me out. But only when it gets bad like the thunder is loud enough to feel and there is so much lightening that I don't need a lamp to see anything. Only then...but thank you." Kanon smiled softly and cuddled into Miku. He really was glad he was there.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:46 am

Miku pulled him close to his chest, the power flickering a bit as he did... "That's not good... You sure this isn't the end of summer tsunami everyone was worrying about?" He was about to flick the weather channel when the power completely died. Without all the white noise it was easy to hear the wind picking up speed.

"Damn..." He stood and locked his door, dead bolt and all. "Looks like you're stuck here for the day... That tsunami sounds bad." He crawled back into bed with Kanon, trying to think of something they could do with no power... Experiment? Ha right... He was sure that would go real well, well enough to make Kanon run away to his house despite the storm.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:24 am

Miku was away from the bed when the power went out. Kanon whimpered in response. "Miku...I hope the animals and crops make it and everything but...please. Miku come back..." Kanon sounded very scared. Vulnerable. He found Miku and held him close. He didn't like this...not a bit. But it helped that Miku was there. He was holding him tightly and not letting go. The storm picked up outside as Kanon drew himself closer.

"If we end up dying tonight I don't want the last person I kiss be Aoi Ishihara. That was...that was just a crush kind of thing. You're my best friend. I-I would be happier knowing that I died having kisses my best friend last before dying. Gender aside." Kanon couldn't let him know that Aoi was a boy too. Most Aoi's were girls. He hoped it got him a kiss...maybe. Truthfully he was just scared of the storm.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:26 am

Kanon was trembling, actually trembling. He was even afraid they wouldn't make it through the storm alive. Miku was at a loss as to what to tell him. But then Kanon mentioned kissing and how he didn't want Aoi to be the last person he kissed... Perhaps the results of kissing her had been bad. It gave him his excuse though.

Miku's hand came up and stroked his cheek softly, brushing his hair away from his face. In a lot of ways Kanon reminded him of a girl, especially right now... Slowly his hand slipped into his hair and pulled him close, he hesitated just as their lips were about to touch... but soon he felt his lips moving slow and smoothly over Kanon's. Well... it certainly had stopped Kanon's trembling... and it was something he wouldn't mind doing through the whole tsunami. He wasn't pulling away until Kanon did...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:06 pm

Kanon was looking at Miku and then he felt his hands in his hair and then his breath against his lips...and then his brain shut off. Miku's lips were against his own and they were kissing. He had soft lips...oh it felt wonderful. Kanon moved ever so much closer and moaned softly before pulling back.

"Okeh...that's a red flag. Y-you're a good kisser Miku...much better then Aoi was." The man smiled softly and nuzzled into Miku's chest.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:50 pm

Miku could feel his heart pounding in his chest, the longer he kissed him the more he didn't want it to end and question his own sexuality. But that moan ended it for them... Kanon pulled away and hid against his chest. He was pretty sure Kanon could easily hear if not feel his heartbeat. A small frown formed on his lips, he really didn't want it to end...

"You're... pretty good yourself." There was the tiniest hint of sadness in his voice as he spoke.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:00 pm

Kanon heard the sadness and felt the pounding in his chest. It was weakening his resolve and with the storm howling outside...

"Oh I'm going to hell...come here." His lips met Miku's again in a more demanding kiss. Only slightly though. He didn't want to pressure him. Soon enough though he was laying on his back with Miku above him and their lips locked in heated passion. But then there was knocking on the door. There was someone out there!? Kanon quickly pulled away panting.

"Miku...Miku someone's out there!"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:25 pm

Miku didn't quite understand what Kanon was saying until he felt their lips come together again. This time there was more desire though... He didn't care though, this felt good and passed the time quite well. Before he knew it Kanon was under him, their fingers laced, and their tongues were waring. He felt Kanon shudder at a particularly loud clap of thunder, but there was also a knocking sound... There couldn't possibly be someone out in this...

"Miku...Miku someone's out there!"

He looked to the door and sure enough someone was frantically knocking, he scrambled to stand and unlock the door revealing a drenched Reila on the other side. "Reila!? What in heaven's name are you thinking?!" Miku quickly pulled her in and wrapped a towel around her. "Reila... That's a tsunami out there, why are you here?" He was rubbing her arms to try and help warm her up, getting back to Kanon was very much on his mind.

"I-I was out foraging f-for b-b-berries when this hit-hit... Please don't be mad at me... I wanted to make it h-home but--"

"It's fine... put this on, I'll go get dressed and help you get home." "B-but... Why can't I just stay here?" Reila had other intentions too, but she was pretty good at hiding them. Miku gave her an odd look then looked towards his bed, "I'm taking care of Kanon, he's sick. Don't want you to catch anything... You can change in the bathroom, I'll be waiting." He handed her some sleeping pants and a tshirt before turning back to Kanon, "I'll be right back... I promise. Her farm isn't too far from ours. then we can uhm... continue? Just stay curled up here. I'll be quick."

Reila walked out just as he ran his hand over Kanon's hair... It made her jealous. Miku grabbed her hand though and led her back outside, giving her a piggy back ride to her farm as he fought the wind to walk...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:56 pm

Kanon was watching the two as they left...Miku liked her...and now he was alone. He was worried with Miku out there. It was starting to get really bad. The thunder shook the house and the lightening was making it look like daytime outside. Kanon's fear was getting worse. He was shaking and terrified. The man had moved to the corner and was starting to have a panic attack when the storm got worse.

"Miku...where are you..." The last thing Kanon remembered was a large rock hitting the window. He blacked out again.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:42 pm

This storm was by far worse than any he'd ever remembered. But he had to get Reila home, he parents would be worried sick until then. When they got to her house he was quite happy to be out of the weather, and part of him knew he should stay, but he promised Kanon and he honestly wanted to be back with him. So he bid the family goodbye and started back towards his home... But a large bolt of lightning hit the old oak by the entrance of Reila's farm, "Miku!!!" He heard her scream then saw the tree falling towards him, another bolt of lightning flashed and he dove into the flooded river, narrowly missing the tree but still managing to hit his head pretty hard. The world was spinning as he fought to stay above the water... it felt like it was a loosing battle, then more he tried the harder it became, and soon he was blacked out...

What greeted Kanon in the morning when he finally woke up was a disaster. A tree had fallen on the barn and killed the pregnant cow, it also allowed the other animals to get out and roam to the fields. A couple chicken were missing as well... Further inspection would lead him to find that windows had been broken, several crops lost, and that there was still no power.

The dog and cat laid up on Kanon's porch looking at him sadly, they were feeling rather upset about the whole situation too... The dog came up and nuzzled against Kanon's hand and whined, his master looked sad... and smelled like the other master. But he was nowhere to be found... was he? He sniffed the ground, trying to find a trace of the other human... it led him to the still partially flooded river, where some debris had bundled together... caught in there was an unconscious Miku, bruised and bleeding after a night of fighting the water. The dog started barking wildly, but his barks seemingly fell on deaf ears...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next