Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

History 101

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

History 101 - Page 4 Empty Re: History 101

Post  Sakito Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:20 am

"Well, now I know that." He smiled, tilting his head again as Hizumi went back to kissing him. He liked impressing him, though. Sakito would have to somehow find out what would turn Hizumi on most and he would do it. He wanted to be the perfect lover. He turned a little and caught his lips, kissing him slowly.

"So...I uh...I have some homework I should catch up on but...but c-can I stay here all weekend?" He asked with hopeful eyes. He wanted to be able to stay close and sleep in Hizumi's arms. That and he really didn't want to be alone. Not anymore. Not when he had someone to care about.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:00 am

"You can stay as long as you like. I just have to go Monday and ask Uruha not to make that quitting permanent." He held onto Sakito as he started to nibble on his shoulder and let his hands ghost over Sakito's flat stomach, moving down to his hips and thighs.

"You know...I love the way you feel. So soft yet hard. Nice hipbones and thighs I just want to grab and pull closer...nibble on maybe...mmm...and your chest. Perfect. Especially these nipples. They're very nice to suck on." To prove his point he moved one of his hands up to pinch one of Sakito's nipples. He was getting the feeling breakfast was about over though. Not that he minded.

"I bet you taste exquisite."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:07 am

Sakito was getting awfully distracted at the way Hizumi was touching him. He set down the plate of food and leaned back into him, gasping lightly as he pinched his nipple. He turned a little and kissed him, reaching a hand back to he could thread his fingers in Hizumi's dark locks.

"A-all yours, Hizumi. I'm all yours..." He said, kissing him again. He was a little sore from the night before, but he didn't care. He loved the way Hizumi made him feel. It would be worth it.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:12 am

Hizumi moved back to his thighs and moved him so Sakito was facing him, straddling him. "It's too bad though. I shouldn't have started this. I only had one condom left...we'd have to either stop or go without...your choice." Clearly Hizumi didn't want to stop since his hands were still exploring Sakito's body, pulling him closer, scratching lightly at his thighs, biting on one of his nipples softly before sucking it as an apology.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:16 am

Sakito moved to face him, already feeling a little flushed. How was it he was so easily turned on? He held onto Hizumi, scratching lightly at his shoulders. Gasping again, he groaned a little.

"I don't care...we can go without. I'm clean...are you?" Of course Sakito was clean. He'd only had sex with one other guy and they had always used a condom. The teen still asked it, anyway. He wouldn't mind going out if they had to. Though, it would be really bad to be seen with him around town. Especially if they were buying condoms.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:31 am

Hizumi shook his head. "Nope. Last guy I was with was about a year ago and I was tested after I left him." Hizumi pulled Shin up onto his knees as he moved to grab the lube again. He was going to have him ride him. It was one of his more preferred positions for some reason. Once he was coated again he captured Sakito's lips in a steamy kiss as he pulled him down onto him.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:45 am

Sakito bit his lip as he was brought onto his knees. His heart was pounding in anticipation. He hoped he was good enough. Sakito would hate to cause Hizumi any disappointment. He was breathless at the kiss and even more breathless as he felt Hizumi enter him. He let his head fall back a little and he gripped at Hizumi's shoulders to steady himself. He took a few deep breaths as he got used to the intrusion. No prep meant a little pain, but nothing he couldn't handle. Soon enough, he was moving, riding him slowly and watching his face.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:53 am

Watching that body move slowly was one of the best things. Watching the way he moved and how he felt. Though when came down Hizumi thrusted up to see how Sakito reacted. The way his body jolted told him he enjoyed it, so Hizumi kept thrusting up to meet Sakito. His lips were once again on his skin as they moved together. The teacher wrapped his arms around Sakito's back, pulling him close as they moved. He started to change his angle.

When he found what he was looking for that shudder broke his concentration and he moved again while holding Sakito in place. After about three thrusts like that he let him move again. Watching the gasp and sharp intake of breath was enough but hearing moans when he started moving again was more than enough for Hizumi. This was what he wanted. What he needed. Now he just had to keep Sakito. That was the challenge.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:26 am

Sakito couldn't help himself. His body was reacting, shuddering and jolting at Hizumi's touch. How the teacher knew what made his body tick was beyond Sakito. All he could do was moan and gasp in response and move his body in time. He bit his lip as he picked up the pace, getting louder as he came down on that sweet spot over and over. His nails raked over Hizumi's shoulders and the teen looked into his lover's eyes, showing a compelling amount of devotion. He was falling for him.

When he finally came, he screamed Hizumi's name, burying his face into the crook of his neck to hide his noise. He sat there, convulsing with his orgasm and panting from the effort, clinging onto Hizumi as if he would disappear. He could tell this was going to be an incredible weekend. And future...Hizumi was going to stay.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:33 am

The weekend was amazing and Hizumi found himself wanting to keep Sakito with him more and more. He went to Uruha's office on Monday to ask for his job back. Thankfully Uruha let him...but then started to ask about Sakito.

"So is he still getting all A's in History?"

"Yes...he's the best student I have."

"Do you know if his liking changed?" That one threw him. Hizumi looked up confused.

"His liking sir?"

"Yes...you know...his...interests." Odd question.

"Umm...not that I'm aware of." Uruha smiled at the answer. Perfect.

"Excellent. You may go back to class and I'll shred the resignation papers." Hizumi left Uruha's office very very confused...though he did notice that Uruha called Sakito down to his office later that day...
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:47 am

Sakito was very happy. Hizumi had his heart, only neither of them knew it yet. He had a bounce in his step as he went to class on Monday. They were very careful not to be seen but he stole a few minutes after class to give Hizumi a kiss before he went on with his day. He'd rather just spend his time around his favorite teacher, but he had to keep up with his studies. He had been falling behind a little but, with Hizumi's help that weekend, he finished up all of his past homework and was able to hand it in. His grades would be improving.

Later on in the day, he was called to Uruha's office. He wasn't surprised, really. The headmaster trusted him with certain tasks. And he never minded helping him. He was the headmaster, after all. But when he got there, the headmaster closed the door and walked closer with a devious smirk. Without answering any of Sakito's questions, Uruha kissed him, slipping his hands behind him and cupping his ass as he pulled the student flush against his own body. Sakito squeaked and tried fighting back but was surprised to find the headmaster's strength overpowering him. The broke apart, breathless, Uruha still holding onto him.

"You haven't come by much in the past two weeks. I've missed you. Ans you're wearing your glasses again but I got to tell you. The blond hair and blue eyes caught my attention. Most definitely. I haven't been able to focus since you dyed your hair. Stay with me tonight, Sakito..." He said, licking his lips. "Let me have you..."

Sakito's mind was racing. He was too stunned to even pull out of his arms. Uruha wanted him? After all this time...two years of trying and NOW Uruha wanted him? The teen was worried that part of him still desired the headmaster...and he was worried that he was indeed using Hizumi as a replacement for Uruha. He felt conflicted as to what he wanted. He looked up into those brown eyes and saw the lust. Was there anything behind it?

"I won't stay the night with you...unless I'm sure...it's what I want..." He said, kissing him again. Uruha growled and pulled him towards the desk. He would just have his way with him right there, then. The headmaster broke away only to lock his office door. His had his favorite student sitting on his desk, panting and with his legs spread. Uruha was going nowhere.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:55 am

Hizumi went to find Sakito about an hour later after he was called to Uruha's office only to hear him from inside...Sakito was...moaning? And panting from the sounds of it. Sounds of it...Uruha was doing the same. Oh god. He was just a replacement. The pain in his chest made no sense. He quickly moved away from the door and headed to town. He wasn't going to be a replacement. He wouldn't be one. The man found a bar and a guy inside that seemed to know exactly how he felt.

Hizumi was too drunk to think or care...he just wanted to get away from the thoughts in his head and the images he had of Sakito and Uruha. His Sakito...or at least he had thought he was. His body was overwhelmed suddenly when the man entered him. He gasped and moved with him. It didn't take more than a few minutes for his mind to be blinded. Too bad he passed out before he could get back. It wasn't until morning that he got back. Just in time for a shower, a quick change, and class. Oh this would be hard with Sakito in his first class.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:59 am

Sakito was already in the classroom, his head down. It almost looked as if he slept there. He sat up as class started, trying to hide the black eye he was given the day before. He felt absolutely miserable. But he knew what he wanted. The only problem was...Hizumi had gone out that night and Sakito had nowhere else to go. Which was why he ended up sleeping in the classroom. The teen looked broken and felt like it, too. Hizumi wouldn't even look his way. It was going to be a long day.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:04 am

Hizumi treated Sakito like any other student and didn't feel that bad. Sakito looked horrible though. But he didn't care. Nope...he would keep telling himself that until he believed it. He let the class go early and simply sat down and started grading papers, though he was acutely aware of Sakito still being in the room.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:06 am

Sakito waited for everyone to leave and then apprehensively walked towards Hizumi's desk. His lover looked very much upset and Sakito wondered if he knew. The teen would come clean and tell him everything. Hizumi would understand. He would smile at him and hold him and everything would be okay.

"Hizumi..." He started, his voice shaky. What if Hizumi thought he was a whore and left him? Sakito wouldn't be able to take that.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:09 am

"I'm busy Sakito what is it?" He didn't even look up at him. Not looking would keep his will strong. He wouldn't be sucked in again. He was foolish to think that changing his hair and getting contacts was really for him. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

"Did you need something?"
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:15 am

Sakito's eyes watered. Hizumi knew. He must have. The teen bit his lip, wishing he could just curl up in Hizumi's lap and fall asleep. He would tell the truth, though. He hadn't lied to Hizumi yet and he didn't plan on it. He took a deep breath and pushed his glasses up his nose, which only caused some pain from all the bruising around his eye.

"S-something happened yesterday..." He was almost quiet. Like he didn't want to recall any of it.

Uruha's hand drifted up his leg, pinching at his thigh to make Sakito moan involuntarily. The headmaster chuckled, his other hand pulling on Sakito's tie.

"You'd make such a good little whore, Sakito. Your noises...very wanton. You'd be a whore for me, wouldn't you?"

Sakito didn't know how to respond. Of all the millions of times he'd pictured and daydreamed this moment, it seemed much more carnal than he thought. It was lust and Sakito...didn't know what he felt.

Sakito opened his eyes, silent tears rolling down his cheeks. "I don't know if I can ask you to be understanding but I just...I just need to tell you."
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:22 am

"I know all about yesterday and your trip to the headmaster's office. I went to see if you were alright since you were there for over an hour. Should've known...blonde hair, blue contacts, new clothes...and then it finally happened. I was only something to bide your time with until what you really wanted came around. I honestly thought that you were a good guy who didn't play people like that. Guess I was wrong. It wouldn't have been the first time. Well. You won't see me make that same mistake again. Now I believe I gave you homework at the end of class. I suggest you get started on it." The snide remarks came before he could stop them and after the first sentence he couldn't stop. He looked up to see the tears and the black eye. He worried but didn't let it show. Sakito was just a good actor...he was only being used.

"I won't be used like that again. Now go before you're late for your next class." The pain that Sakito caused was in his voice and in his eyes but he wouldn't give in. He couldn't. Not again.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:29 am

Sakito was shocked, stunned that Hizumi overheard. But he didn't...he didn't stay long enough. He didn't hear it all. Sakito's tears kept falling. Hizumi was hurt and it was all his fault.

"No, Hizumi..." But it looked like the teacher wouldn't hear him even if he tried.

Uruha's hands felt like fire against his skin. It wasn't a fire that made him want to be consumed either. It felt...off. And the headmaster was being rough and saying things in Sakito's ear that made him repulsed.

"...A good little whore. I could call you in here and fuck you whenever I want. You'll come for me, won't you, Sakito?"

His voice was harsh and Sakito couldn't take much more. "Stop..." He muttered, pushing the headmaster back.

"I-I don't want this..."

"I wasn't...I didn't...I didn't sleep with him..." He said, looking defiant. He turned and walked out of the room, his tears getting the better of him. He went right to his room and curled up in his bed. Thank god his roommate wasn't home, for once. He didn't want to talk to anyone. Except Hizumi...but he wouldn't listen.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:34 am

hizumi scoffed. Didn't sleep with him. Yeah right...though he couldn't talk. He slept with someone too. But only after hearing Sakito and Uruha. So it was justified...adn that he wasn't taken anymore. He was pretty sure his almost boyfriend/lover sleeping with someone else meant 'hit the road I have what I want.'

The teacher went home but found that he couldn't sleep. Everything smelled like Sakito now. That's how he ended up doing laundry for several hours. He didn't mind it so much...at least this was cleansing his system of his student. Sakito wasn't even close to being his favorite student anymore either. Not after this. Still, it didn't stop the tears or the breakdown.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:40 am

Sakito couldn't sleep either. He stayed in bed most of the day, until his roommate came home. Sakito got up and took a shower, staying under the water for a long time. He had bruises all over him.

"You don't want me?" Uruha glared. "But, all this time..."

"I wanted something...but I already have it. You're...not want I had hoped. You're not the man I thought you were. Just leave me alone."

Sakito jumped off the desk and headed for the door, only to be roughly thrown down to the floor. He looked up, terror in his eyes.

"You are a whore, Sakito...leading me on for two years..."

"You never took the chance and I got over you." He said, trying to get up, only Uruha kicked him in the side to keep him down.

"Liar..."

Sakito got dressed and went to take a walk around campus but found himself staring at Hizumi's door. He reached out and ran his fingertips along the wood, as if being hopeful would bring Hizumi back to him. He took a deep breath and knocked. Hopefully Hizumi had calmed down enough that he would at least hear him out. Everyone makes mistakes, right?
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:44 am

There was a knocking on his door and he quickly wiped his tears away. He couldn't stand knowing he'd been dumped by his student. He moved to the door and opened it only to let out a sigh of frustration.

"You better have a good reason for this..." He leaned on his door not looking happy but the pain was still ever present in his eyes. Sakito had struck a chord deep inside the History teacher. One that he shouldn't have gone near.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:53 am

"C-can I come in? Please..." He bit his lip. He wasn't going to argue with him out in the hall. He told Hizumi that he would never let him get in trouble over their relationship. He swallowed the lump in his throat. He was going to lose. Hizumi wouldn't want him at all.

Uruha grabbed him by the tie and pulled him roughly to his feet. Sakito struggled, trying to get out of his grasp.

"There's someone else, then. Isn't there? Someone else you'd rather have fuck you."

Sakito shook his heard, fighting back.

"Leave me alone, Uruha. I wanted to be HAPPY. The whole reason I came to this school in the first place was to be happy for once. I am now and I don't need you or your--"

Uruha cut him off, punching him in the face. Sakito cried out and almost went limp. The headmaster let go of him and kicked away the glasses that fell from the student's face. Sakito covered his eye with one hand and felt around on the floor for his glasses, hoping they weren't broken. Uruha stepped on his fingers as he walked around to his desk chair and sat, turning it to face away from the student.

"Get out..."

Sakito looked around the apartment, thinking about the happiness that was theirs barely a day ago. Where they sat on that couch, eating cereal and watching cartoons and just laughing at all the small things. Sakito wanted it back. Their relationship had just barely started. He wasn't going to let it end without a fight.

"I'm sorry, Hizumi..." He said, his eyes showing honesty.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:57 am

"I've heard that before. And you know what happened? I ended up far worse than I started off. You used me Sakito. You only wanted me till what you really wanted came around just like I had originally thought. So why should I believe you? Why should I believe that you didn't sleep with Uruha, that you are sorry, and aren't using me as some on the side fun?" He let him in but closed the door and crossed his arms, waiting for the answer.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:06 am

"I never lied to you, Hizumi..." He said, fighting back the tears. "I was never using you. I stopped thinking about Uruha the moment you started teaching. I wanted you. Uruha...I kept him on a pedestal for too long because I thought that's what I wanted. But...it wasn't. I just wanted to be happy. And you...you make me happier than I ever felt possible. I can be myself and I don't have to pretend to smile. What happened yesterday...I never expected...He came on to me..wouldn't listen to me, really...and I wondered what I felt. I didn't know if I still wanted him. I didn't know...I wanted to be completely true to you. I didn't want there to be any doubt. So...so I kissed him back...if there was something there then I would know but...but it was just wrong...I...I felt tainted because his hands weren't yours...I told him to quit it...and he wouldn't stop...he wouldn't let me push him away and when I fought back, he hurt me..."

Sakito's voice got shaky and the tears were threatening to fall again. He almost went to rub his eye but remembered the bruise.

"I'm so sorry, Hizumi...I never wanted to hurt you. Not at all. I only ever wanted to make you happy. I just...I guess I just wanted you to hear me out before you shut me out forever..." He hugged onto himself, wishing he could be in Hizumi's arms, where he felt safe.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum